Blacks are dum-

Say it with me Sup Forums, BLACK. EXCELLENCE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlzrb2y03bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where does this money for scholarships come from?

One or two out of billions. Even monkeys can be trained to dance.

White middle class men

AFFIRMATIVE

>One or two out of billions. Even monkeys can be trained to dance.

>when being a smart black person is so rare that it's noteworthy

What is affirmative action in practice for $200, Alex

>two blacks getting into college is international viral news

Bragging about blacks achieving something that’s been purposefully engineered to be easier for blacks.

>black women
Imagine being this proud of getting affirmative action handouts

I only see black people do this

Add up the costs of all the offered scholarships as if you get the keep it all

Like if Im offered 3 jobs at 80k a year, I wouldn't say I have 240k a year in job offers

And combined, they’ll spend 1.2 semesters total in college.

BLACKTION

Good for them.

That's why you work at taco bells, you THICC mongrellus.

>Female
>Black
They could apply anywhere and get accepted as long as they can put together 3 words. Meanwhile Asians and Whites that are smarter, with better grades get rejected.

Those two individuals are smart. Pretending that reflects or has anything to do with unrelated black people is retarded. The reason black culture is so toxic is because they identify so strongly with other black people just based on skin color alone.

>American education
>impressive
the days when American degrees enjoyed any sort of respect or relevance in the internation world are long gone...

This
/thread

>being proud of going to a HBCU
>Brag about scolarships that most won't even apply to the University you'll be going to

kek

LOL glad to see there are people out there doing God's work.

They chose a school for literal low IQ retards. No need to get triggered. It's Howard University, there's a reason no one in this thread has heard of it before.

>self segregation by growing to Howard
/ournigs/ ?

They mean that they got financial aid worth an average of 20k per school or 5k a year. Pretty standard in our need blind admission society.

What's probably going on here is la'quisha and kay'lishina got ok grades in highschool, got into Howard, and applied to 20 common app schools for the sake of taking this picture.

Not a single one of those factors measures intelligence though.

this should be posted too.

Back in the day it was a good school because they only accepted the top % of blacks.
These days it's just a meme school.

So which is it? Can black people not be picked back up because of racist America? Or are black people actually smart and can get into tons of colleges no matter what? You keep changing the story and it is pissing me off. On one hand, I show statistics about how African Americans have a lower ACT and SAT scores, fail HS and college more than any other race, and are general failures. The response is because they were held back. On the other hand, I get shit like this that show blacks are getting accepted into college, blacks reading on a subway, and every black HS student graduated. Which is it?

affirmative action

And they chose Howard University.

That says it all, folks.

You can just feel the oppression.

At this point I am surprised the left hasn't started eating itself with these stories. These days there seems to be no shortage of lefties trying to be on the cutting edge of progressiveness and they are quick to attack anyone even other lefties they don't think are progressive enough. Where are the angry activists screaming at the author for making this a news story? I'm surprised this opportunity has not been jumped on yet.

die you filthy nigger

>I wouldn't say I have 240k a year in job offers

you would if you were a stupid nigger whose only goal in life is fleeting social status instead of anything tangible

>5k a year
The maximum Pell grant for the 2015–16 award year (July 1, 2015, to June 30, 2016) is $5,775.
>Confirmed. Good job, user.

I want to see their faces when they faceplant against the pillar in the train station.

what a waste of trips

American colleges are the most highly ranked and prestigious in the world, the only competition comes from the UK and those are only a handful. Your autistic screeching won't change that. By the way, that picture reflects pre-college teens and the USA's numbers are lowered by niggers.

>lower standards
>no personal accountability or responsibility
>force the world around them to change to accomodate their bullshit instead of growing up to get on everyone else's level
>BLACK EXCELLENCE

>900k shekels for being not as dumb as the average nigger

I am absolutely blown away, what an achievement. I decided to amuse myself with looking for scholarships you can apply for here in cuckmany recently, over 90% of thise get given away to foreigners who are not absolutely braindead, as a typical "white male" you have to be fucking Einstein. I guess it is even worse in burgerland.
But that must be my priviledge seeping through once again.

That's literally disservice towards conservatism. But you wouldn't understand why, because you're as dumb as the person who posted this

>Say it with me Sup Forums
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION

fbi investigating colleges in usa for discriminating against white males.. wow how can suddenly more black people get into colleges than whites hmmm

When the action is also affirmative

It be bof wite boi now gibs me dat.

Niggers were a mistake.

I am beginning to suspect Harvard is just black college now with only enough whites allowed to go to pay that tuition that provides everyone else with scholarships and grants.

Because of affirmative action, there will always be a nagging doubt in the back of their minds -
"We only got accepted because we're niggers"
Even Neil deGrasse Tyson has that doubt that somehow he's probably not good enough.

It's bloody cruel to these poor nig-nogs to allow them to exist in this state of constant doubt.
If liberals really gave a shit about niggers spics, and women they would do away with this cruel institution.

The fact that OP thinks it's a big deal that blacks can be smart too shows who the real racist is here.

>kekistani flag

Whitey.
Btw pay reperayshuns.

>TFW they're so dumb they don't know how to spell Harvard

>being proud of going to a HBCU
Why wouldn't they be? Howard University can boast a long list of successful alumni.

Also, what IS it with Sup Forums?
>point out statistics about how few blacks are college-bound
>complain about blacks who choose to go to predominately white colleges & universities
>deride blacks who choose to go to historically black colleges & universities

And Sup Forums wonders why so many of their own are on the cusp of suicide-- the fact is that, no matter the outcome, everything pisses you off

>Black excellence at Howard. Does it exist?

Check list of nobel prizes. Two recipients from Howard. One a poet, so that's literature, and the other the peace prize. No objective criteria used to determine prize winner. Let's make the nog feel happy so they don't torch their communities.

Black excellence:
>Unconfirmed

Slavs considered niggers of europe, when do we get our reparations?

So is Argentina white or not? Geez.

Sympathy / pity / equality / PC acceptances

When you get accepted because its fair and not because you deserve it.

>What is affirmative action in practice for $200, Alex
Blacks getting into a black school through affirmative action? Uhhh....
You do know that the recipients of "diversity scholarships" at HBCUs are non-black, right?

Nogs even need affirmative action to get into Howard.
>Here be my 240 extra points.

because they belong in africa

Have you ever met one of them? It's the exact opposite, they have a damn God complex.

They are white.

> Howard University can boast a long list of successful alumni.
Wrong. With Affrimative Action and diversity quotas in the US, any "accomplishment" a nigger makes will always be tainted with the question "Did they acheive this because of their ideas and knowledge or skincolor?". Also, you yourself are a nigger.

>1 example will save their kind

Maybe you haven't heard of it in Germany but Howard University is kind of a big deal. It's the most prestigious historically black college in the country, the crown jewel of the Black Ivy League.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tlzrb2y03bA

Whats the ratio for college:prison among blacks

Nice, now find me a nigger without white genes in them that can do this

This

Harvard is a Jewish college with asians and some token blacks. There are less non-jew whites than blacks at harvard.

probably gender studies

>spend hundreds of hours studying and preparing for finals
>finally get decent enough grades to get into one of the most prestigious universities in all of Australia studying Law
>best friend is a complete and utter idiot
>we've been together since we were born so he wanted to go to the same university as me and study law for no other reason than wanting to stick together
>he ticks the aboriginal box
>we both get accepted
>I check his test afterward
>it's only got 60% right
>needed at least 90%

If we gave affirmative action to chimps they'd get accepted to 40 colleges too.

>when you need surgery and this is where all the most is going to

>the only competition comes from the UK
you might wanna check those ratings again

Nah they'll think "I worked twice as hard as any white person to get where I am today" it's just the nigger mentality

The fact that a pretty common occurrence for white kids is such an outlier for blacks speaks volumes.

Works only on asp, so lurk m0ar faggot.

no u r

hahahaha. Dis is da smartest blacks in the country.

I'm pretty affirmative on how they got accepted into those universities.

>even Neil DeGrasse Tyson

>BLACK. EXCELLENCE
The only thing you monkeys are excellent at is being ugly as fuck and leeching off of whites. Kill yourself nigger

that girl doesnt even look like a typical coalburner, pic with dad, melancholic expression, poor las

>shitskins think getting accepted to university is impressive
don't all you faggots get pell grants to go to college for free? hell at umich they were handing out computers to you niggers

POO

>40 acceptances
>go to howard
why the fuck did they apply to so many schools, and how shitty are said schools that they ended up at howard?

Howard is in a shitty neighborhood so it's easy for townies to infiltrate and start shit. DC ghetto niggers are completely crazy

Also, fat tits at 4:06

>not basing your school decision off minimizing your exposure to wh*Tes

Niggers are animals.

XD le ebin

Good god. Just when I thought his dumb shit on bats wasn't enough he posts this ignorant nonsense.

Do you have a link to this?

he's fucking got jaden smith syndrome, I mean, what the fuck

So, black and women like to spend the money they don't have on frivolities rather than investing in their own future?

Big news.

Coal burners come in a lot of shapes.
I just saw one twenty minutes ago while in line at a store.
Blonde little chicky who's black boyfriend was 5'7" at best. I had a good kek walking to my car afterward.

Probably from those scholarships they give out for free if you made atleast B's in high school