MOB

MOB
O
B

Other urls found in this thread:

funimation.com/blog/2016/12/09/mob-psycho-100-english-dub-premiere-cast-announcement/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wonder how ONE feels about this.

>tfw want the mob daki
>tfw also dont want to go the jail
what do

>tfw Reigen-sama

funimation.com/blog/2016/12/09/mob-psycho-100-english-dub-premiere-cast-announcement/

the dub's finally fucking coming out

>Cast
>Shigeo: Kyle McCarley
>Reigen: Chris Niosi
>Ritsu: Max Mittelman
>Ekubo: Michael Sorich
>Hanazawa: Erik Kimerer

i think they're gonna fuck up dimple's name

Those VAs don't seem too bad, but they won't be able to live up to the original. If the actually call Dimple "Ekubo" I'll do something. Probably just complain about it here desu.

>Reigen's daki is less lewd than Mob's
Do the people that made these hate money?

They just know the extent of their audience's degeneracy.

I'm honestly a bit upset about this. I'd actually buy the Reigen one in a heartbeat if it was sexier, Mob's is just creepy.

Teru when

They need to milk all the money they can from these two, then they'll come out with Ritsu, Teru and maybe Shou versions.

SEASON 2 WHEN

T

Didn't sell well enough.

Why do I get the feeling that I'm taking part of something illegal?

You realize the Daki is double sided with Reigen on one side and Mob on the other right?

Not until Miyu Irino gets back from studying overseas, unless they cut out Ritsu completely.

Also Kameda will be working on OPM S2, so not until after that.

People don't seem to realize that the daki isn't official either

I genuinely don't give a shit about Funi's piss dub

I'm just waiting for them to get through all the eps so I can buy the bluray/dvd set for less than $360 desu

Also
>Ekubo

Already off to a rough start I see

I'm going to watch it just so I can be salty about it desu.

The DVD's better have fucking dual audio

Proud

T R U S T

Funi's releases seem to always have dual audio, so I have no reason to suspect that MP100 will be any different

Also is there any reason why Funi fucking dragged its feet when it came to MP100?

Might be because they outsourced it to Bang Zoom!

hot and bothered?

He ordered them.

Oh hey Uranucleus finally got the chapter out.

Might as well dump it here.

Dimple's trying so hard. It's almost cute.

Awwww

what a sweet fucking child, jesus christ.

And the omake.

I don't want Dimple to move on. ;_; It would be better than getting exorcised, but it would still be sad.

I'm thinking it's coming soon

Thanks for dumping, user.

It's totally what's gonna happen now that he finally understood what he truly wanted. Without anymore grudge or strong need that ties bounds him to the physical world, passing on is the only thing that's left for him to do. ;_;

>LE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP XDDDD

i-i-it's okay when ONE does it !!

>I'll lose my reason for existing
No I'm not ready.

I love ONE
I love Mob
I love Dimple

Don't be a fag

Is the OST ever coming out? I can only find mp3s. I've been waiting over two months for this shit.

It's been out for a couple weeks now.

I want to teach mob about sex

I meant a lossless release.

It's not okay because ONE does it, it's okay because it's not used as a power up to finish off a some irrelevant enemy, but as a means to reach out to an actual friend whom you lost touch with. I mean fuck, it's not even "le power of friendship" since Mob got rid of his actual powers in order to have this conversation, it's just plain old friendship period.

As misused, misunderstood and abused the concept may have been in shounen manga, there's nothing wrong with friendship.

It's out on japanese iTunes store if you can make a japanese account.

I want to know Dimple's backstory

>"shigeo..you are an amazing guy"
>dimple kills mob in one move now that he is defenseless
>"you made me realize that now i don't need you anymore with the power of god"
>"nothing personnel, kid"

ESLfags at it again.

I love this.
Based Dimple and Mob.

Tbh I'm still waiting for a tweest at the beggining of the next chapter desu. Ending this arc like this seems too easy

That's nice, but where's Musashi? Ryohei? Tenga?

But isn't putting the official logo on the daki illegal then?. It HAS to be official.

Why is it that this cliche would normally be a gigantic trigger but we are moved by it anyway?

I thought this was another stylish Rukia / Ichigo spread drawn by the fashion savvy artist we all know and love as Kubo Tite.

Maybe the Mob Psycho 100 was the friends we made along the way

Because we actually care about these characters and connect with them on a certain level.

Who's ready for the Divine Tree to assume direct control of God Dimple next chapter

Because you bought into it emotionally.

Literally that's 90% of the difference between good and bad storytelling. If you don't buy into it it reads just like a shitty shonen manga prattling tropes.

>Because you let me know what you though of my shirt.

So Mob knew the shirt was shit from the start and was just testing people?

No. Mob finally got a clue.

So, what exactly is Mob? I mean, he's a human but his psychic powers are so strong and it almost depicts as if there is a second persona living inside him, almost like a demon. Was it or will it ever be explained just why Mob is special? Or why he's a walking God among psychics?

There's definitely more to 100% than we know, and I'll be very disappointed if it's never gone into. If it's not addressed in this arc, then we've likely still got another one coming.

>100%
I meant ???%, fuck. Whatever it is, it's probably the reason for his freakishly strong psychic abilities.

I wonder what's going to happen with all of the built up psychic energy within the tree.

How much did it sell?

Hugging a middle schooler is not illegal.

I hope ONE doesn't go for a twist

This is fine, this is how I want it to go.

Goddamn.

My theory is that it's some type of spirit or entity within him that's the cause of his abnormal powers. I notice that ???% Mob seems to be extremely similar to Naruto's raging Nine tails mode that Naruto had going on earlier in the series. In both forms, Mob and Naruto have no true control over themselves and are clearly different from their regular selves.

I think this will be case, because I feel like we may be getting an arc wherein Mob is depowered, and it has to do with whatever ???% Mob is.

All this reminds me is Mogami's speech about trusting people during the Claw Boss Arc. People have forgotten that he is still watching.

Which pisses me off because 01) it robs us of a lewder Reigen side B, and 02) I'm not a shotacon so Mob makes me not want the daki by default.

Everything is wrapped up after this arc except what is ???%. I really hope it's explained.

Seriously ONE?
Dropped!

It's him unleashing his powers whilst unconscious, so there are no emotional limits at all.

What a fucking great chapter

>I'll lose my reason for existing!
for once an antagonist is defeated by the power of friendship instead of the usual friendship powered beam cannon.

>Didnt sell well enough
This meme need to die seriously fuck off.

Well you not exactly wrong ONE is just that good.

I don't think people have. It's just that it's nigh impossible to predict what ONE plans to do with his characters and in which direction he wants to take the story. I mean I don't know about you, but at this point I've got approximately 0 idea what's gonna happen next. and im okay with this

I want to commit a crime.

stealing pillow cases?

Whole thing seems kinda cliche to me. Reminds me of Naruto and the nine tails the most. Its practically the same thing. Still love it though.

a typical shounen would never avoid a fight. those money shots are what they try to sell readers on.
99% of these fights start with the power of friendship or love or whatever only to have negotiations break down and MC gets to show off his new ability he spent a training montage to get.

it's a pretty big subversion for the protagonist to throw his weapon and call the antagonist's bluff. can't recall any other time that's happened off the top of my head.