dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5114827/Oxford-Circus-Attack-Samed-Alhayed.html
twitter.com/Xeroxed84/status/934120052315607041
youtube.com/watch?v=p3kTHdRPpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=VtfJ7CYBnFk
bhelbpl.co.in/mm/sdc/Vendor_Deve/AviationTurbineFuel.pdf
madsci.org/posts/archives/1997-03/859204043.Ph.r.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Good

Police have responded as if the incident is terrorist related. Armed and unarmed officers are on scene and dealing along with colleagues from British Transport Police.

No casualties located yet

>wife is currently working in London
>nobody at her place gives a shit

Part and parcel!

>GUN SHOTS FIRED AT LONDON TUBE STATION

Fake. Guns are illegal in UK.

The calm before the storm has ended

Thank god for those gun control laws huh.

Anglos getting rekt

>LONDON
>HAPPENING

how about no

the beatings will continue...
until morale improves

I was there just 20 mins ago, lots of stupid fucking people running but I didnt see or hear anything

this one should really make the rounds on normie book because its not half bad

PART AND PARCEL

This thread has gets, go here instead so I feel good about myself

>be British
>get shot

PLEASE BE WHITE

If it isn't at least 20 corpses does anyone even care anymore.

I mean the least these fucking muslims could do is hit their shots, damn sand monkeys

This. There is no way gun violence can happen in a gun-free zone.

thats what you said in the maternity

looks like nothing so far

One terrorist, named Samad Al-Hayed, news out now!
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5114827/Oxford-Circus-Attack-Samed-Alhayed.html

>Another Muzzie terrorist?
Find out next on AS BRITAIN BURNS
Stay tuned for a message from your local sponsors.

Doesn't seem like a terrorist attack with all the info that's out so far. Probably just nogs fighting and causing a panic.

I thought guns were banned so things like this could happen desu

No, that's what your grandfather said when he was told he'd be the flagbearer for his regiment.

BRITMOBILE ON ROUTE

It's London user, a famous Muslim city, what's the problem?

Maybe someone just dropped a dictionary on some concrete and all the britbongs scattered in fear

You don't need to make anything up, our cops used to drive around in diesel hatchbacks. You can't get any worse than that.

If it was happening we'd know by now.

literally nothing

stiff upper lip

AND STIILLLL THE UNDISPUTED HEAVY HEAVY WEIGHT ARSE RAPING OF THE WORLD

Only fuel doesn't explode like this. It's chemically suppressed from doing so.

#AND STILL

Come on famalam, tell me, how exactly is it "chemically suppressed".

Considering I'm a MSc Chemistry graduate, I'd fucking love to know how you make fuel incapable of exploding.

This is going to keep happening until you pig eating sub human whites change all meats to halal only. Peace be upon allah

when you aren't sure if it's a terrorist attack or they're filming the new episode of eastenders

twitter.com/Xeroxed84/status/934120052315607041

Like the balloon pops in Manchester?

it's not happening

>coons shouting "GUN" causing a stampede

gay

fuck off nigger Mohammed eats pig shit

Just saw it scrolling on one of our news channels.

PLEASE BE MUSLIM

Daily reminder that the devil spoke to Mohammed and he made Islam

No you white notherfucker you eat pig you porky motherfucker I will eat the pussy of your mother you mother fycker may allah caste a thousand rodents upon you

Those fucking Amish radicals at it again?

Jet fuels processed in America jet fuel are specifically suppressed from processing the regullar amount of oxygen in open air that woul be needed to create an explosion of this style or magnitude in order to make low altitude crashes more surrvivable.

The same processes use in stock-car fuel.

It isn't rocket science, there was a more concussive ignition source than just jet fuel, that they were somehow able to get onto those planes.

Probably it was some firecrackers, but the britbongs are so fucking scared fo terror attacks so even police came.

Bet you start jogging when you hear an engine behind you

>may allah caste a thousand rodents upon you
Thousands? He already has caste millions. Look at our refugee policy.

Looks like you guys need more common sense gun control.

Impossible! BBC are fucking lying!!!! Guns are banned in the UK, they could never have got a gun there. I'm so tired of liars. Fake news, the pops were a car breaks.

OFFICER DOWN

BACKUP INBOUND

seriously guns helped on September the 11th didn't they if only someone had a handgun to shoot down the huge planes that smashed into those huge buildings maybe you would all be ok and not farting out goat cum

That would be you

>a thousand rodents upon you
Whoa there Ahmed, aren't there already way more then a thousand Muslims there?

ETA 45 MINUTES! HANG TIGHT!

There's never been a terrorist attack in Spain because they all look like terrorists shitskinned greasy spics

It's a big nothing burger.

You motherfucker Cletus

No, it's not. Not only is there no such thing as "suppressing the processing of regular oxygen in open air", Jet Fuel in the US is "JET-A" grade, processed to ASTM D1655, the only difference to the worldwide standard JET-A1 is the higher freezing point (40degC rather than 47degC) and that JET-A1 has an anti-static additive (which stops contact ignition).

CXHY + ZO2 → XCO2 + (2Y)H2O PLUS HEAT

This is like, pre-teen chemistry here famalam.

Lovely how this is unironically the libshits' only real argument for gun control as solutions to gun violence.
If you owtlaw legal onership and operation, illegal use goes away to, right?!
Fucking toddlers.

Go jump from a bridge Abdul.

>then
than

Even if gun control and confiscation led to less deaths, I'd never want to live in a country that prevents me from using a tool to protect myself. Aka Australia and Europe in general.
Also, checked those satanic trips

>somebody went to jewpedia

Oh boy, lefty always trying to change the deffinition of words to suit their narative! Different words meaning the same thing!
The facts are still the facts, it is chemically impossible for JET-A1 fuel to produce that size and style of oxygen-rich concussive explosion on it's own, as is the manner of it's very chemical makeup. It is legally required to be so. Something else was on those planes and/or in those buildings.

Who is paying you to obfuscate the simple truth?

Looks like those operatives posing as hookers aren't sucking hajis dick hard enough

>peace
You fucking retard go fuck your inbred acid face sister

Really intelligent argument you dumb limey faggot. Why don't you go watch your women get raped into submission by muslim invaders while you soy boys cower in fear because you gave up your tools long ago!

>Tfw the hobo outside the tube I gave money to could have been sas

You couldn't pay me to live in or near any libshit state or city.
And if I absolutely had to, I can guarantee I would responsibly carry, and if their pansy governments had a problem with me maintaining my god-given natural right to keep and bare arms, they will see me in court about the second amendment.

The only thing that stops a bad guy with firearms, in an immediate moment, is a an armed good guy.

Your wife fucks niggers retard

Better a nigger than a sand nigger, desu senpai

Calling complex and convoluted conspiracy theories "simple truths" to discredit people that argue against it's retardedness.

Good work. Too bad your point is still retarded and you might as well run a marathon after the amount of stretching you're doing.

>SAS
>troops
>armed with the very shittiest of german "engineering"

No wonder this happens to the bong every other week.
Get some real guns, not those pussy pea-shooters.

Nah, fake news, guns aren't legal there.

In other news

You would rather your wife fuck a nigger than a sand nigger ?

He still probably needed it, it doesn't pay well.

Get it together Bongs

youtube.com/watch?v=p3kTHdRPpJE
youtube.com/watch?v=VtfJ7CYBnFk

>as is the manner of it's very chemical makeup

bhelbpl.co.in/mm/sdc/Vendor_Deve/AviationTurbineFuel.pdf

It's got a flash point of fucking 38 degrees Celsius and 48 MJ/kg chemical energy potential. Those planes were carrying around 40000 litres of fuel, which at the density stated on that fucking sheet (775-840 kg/m3) gives a weight of 31000 - 33600 kg of fuel, therefore 1488000 - 1612800 MJ of energy.

Or, 1488 - 1612 GJ of energy.

As per here, madsci.org/posts/archives/1997-03/859204043.Ph.r.html

1 tonne of TNT produces 4 GJ. So the fuel on board those aircraft would produce an explosion the equivalent to 372-403 tonnes of TNT. Each plane.

Now FYI, I'm a right-wing conservative, but your literal complete lack of even basic high school education with your ridiculous KEK flag makes everyone else look fucking dumb on Sup Forums.

Go get an education you fucking man child.

>MP7
At least they're using a good gun for the purpose

Usually if there are no reports of gunfire and explosions it's a chimp knife fight.

I'd rather she fuck neither, but if I have to choose yeah of course.

muslims/sand niggers are scum, insects

Snow nigger any day.

>keep calm and inshallah

>be bong
>get shot

If you can't grasp the VERY simple actual science as to why regular American jet-liner fuel can not create those explosions, then you can just keep sucking on the deep state narrative's rancid cock for all I care.

Every investigation into the supposed chain of events leading to those planes being flown into those towers has proven this.

There were other ignition sources involved, a this was a false-flag of the most epic of proportions.

Fucking cuck

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

Bin that shot

No, I just hate muslim rats (like you) more than black people, deal with it.

>aluminum jumbo jet smashing into a steel office building at 500 mph
>not a source of ignition
might wanna rethink that m8

Lol a tiger escaped the circus, was shot

Everyone go home

No happening

newz is borked enuf sadist

The worlds first real Americans cucked the everliving fuck out of what was originally the worlds most powerful Island nation.
It's almost enough to make you sad for them.
Almost.

Never may they recover.

Believe whatever your tiny little mind wants.

The governments own investigators disproved the governments own narrative.

All those poor sand monkeys, poo in loos and africunts in britbongistan.
#savagemongrellivesmater