So how come so many animu characters look White instead of like Japs?

I don’t get it. Wouldn't animu characters look like Japs since they aren't super diverse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DCjxzpSrFP4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Andrésen
evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/so-who-is-white/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because Japanese stereotypes of foreigners are different than they are in other countries. What a shock, huh?
youtube.com/watch?v=DCjxzpSrFP4

Even characters who are some supposed to be Japs or some other Asian don't look too different from the Whites.

Majority of anime characters look finno-ugric (a cross between Asian and European).

Do you consider finno-ugrics to be white?

because korean is fucking ugly

They think white people have big noses.

they look like anime characters

They look like cartoons retard. Your disorder is called "Default Race" where you insert yourself into the media you consume. You think they're white because you're white, and also an idiot.
And to prove it to you go ahead and name 10 white facial features and 10 asian facial features. Go ahead retard. I'll wait here while saging your retard thread and I implore other non-idiots to report this thread.

Watch more Japanese media. They all look like Japanese people, if you insist on them looking like a person. No they don't like koreans, or chinese, or even white europeans

You are just projecting your own ideals onto a art that lacks enough detail for a firm classification. Besides everyone knows white people have huge noses. Japanese have small cute noses

Japs are ugly as fuck
Everyone knows white people are the most beautiful that Asians are self-hating

*and that

>because you're white
*because you're around whites

Go away Nazifag.

They dont look white

white people don't have enormous eyes
white people don't have a small barely visible nose
white people dont have big bobble heads
white people dont have a complete lack of lips

Anime characters look more like cats, nothing human

dont hurt your back trying to suck your own dick.

Who let tumblr in here.

>because you're around whites
Because whites are the most entrenched inter-ethnic group of people in the media and insert themselves as protagonists in mass consumed media

It's called cherrypicking to try to prove a point.

Who let Sup Forums and stormfront in here
Get the fuck off my Sup Forums cuckmeister

its because japan loves white people and wish they were caucasian themselves

its sad but what can you do :((

who let alt right in here
>they said something not completely fucking crazy about race, better call them tumble and cucks!
no really i'll wait for it, i know its coming

Prokuror-chan is so moe

anime characters love cucked so they're white

I don't know what you mean OP they look just like Asian people to me.

Pic related is an accurate portrayal of japanese people in 2D form.

those arent japanese traits either lmfao

anime characters are generally are closer to white people than they are japanese people

Thermae Romae portrayed the flat-faced barbarians pretty well too.

anime character are white, dude!

Post 2.5D

>tu quoque
Hello tumblr.

>Le Cherrypicking

White women outperform Asian women in international listings by sex appeal to men .

Ironically enough she's turkish.

>Cherrypicking
kek
It's you faggots always doing

and 2D women are superior to 3DPD

Why are you even here? back to the containment board

>Being this triggered

Not sure if salty non-Whites or salty weeb.

nice thread

>this buttmad

Because white people are anime

Deal with it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Björn_Andrésen

archaic thread

>liking blacks
>literally having shit taste

WHAT IN THE HEAVENS ARE THOSE?

Slavs in particular are anime

>3DPD thread

Personal tastes: Hot Asians >> hot whites. Average Asians >= average whites.
Also since I'm at least not a fatass and am not deformed (I assume to also be true for a good portion of anons), I'd be at least a 7 or an 8 in Japan for being hoowite. Ergo, Asians win

This. If you're a good looking Jap woman nine times out of ten you're in the idol/gravure/AV business. The common Jap woman is hideous. It's no wonder their birthrate is in a death spiral.

>White Trash and otherwise less desirable White women (below average intelligence, feminist) dig Blacks

Women are more racially exclusive than men. Interracial is really more of a male thing.

Who'd a thunk?

>3DPD winning anything

he made anime real

Mods, one job. ONE JOB.

The non-Sup Forums response is that post-WW2 American/European propaganda demonized the "traditional" graphic presentation of Japanese-ness. The result was an artstyle that downplays particular racial elements and ends up looking like a mishmash of various races, but substantially white because of the American/Disney wanking done by pioneers of the art style (Tezuka, etc.)

so what part of big bug eyes, no nose and a line for lips is white exactly? Oh and my bad I must have missed all those pink/green/blue haired girls with hair bigger than their heads walking around.

Stop peddling your pseudoanalysis as fact without sources

>muh pol boogeyman

>This thread triggers me so kill it.

I also dig bestiality but come on

>An obvious bait thread needs to stay up

Moe was better back in the day

best answer so far

see

agreed the japanese are known for colorful heads and bug eyes

bitch stop having a fit, Disney did influence anime

Man, are Black women really that repugnant?

what am I looking at here?
Also there's a lot of non-euros on that chart.
Unless that's supposed to tell me something

>I assume to also be true for a good portion of anons
Not that user but that's not a good representation. You just have yellow fever or you're asian yourself. The thing is Sup Forums has a lot of weeaboos, especially in Sup Forums. So it's a very biased opinion.

Nice art around that era

>waah he disagrees with me better call him names
Two can play at that game. Get the fuck off my Sup Forums you autistic wannabe nazi

If it's a bait thread then it's done its job going by these

>half of the thread is probably some dumb indonesian sperging out

pff buahaha

Butthurt non-white/SJW it is then.

It's from this:

evolutionistx.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/so-who-is-white/

Uneducated bbc cuck it is then

see

Here we go

whatever floats your boat m9

roll

G W O S S
W
O
S
S

rolling for my waifu, she deserves it

Anyone who gets upset at this shit is a total weirdo. Japanese people dont give a fuck about it and western people do neither. Why are a bunch of ugly nerds throwing a fit over that? Anime characters do look kinda white/caucasian/european or whatever the fuck you want to call it, so what?

Lmao that fake picture of Seiko Matsuda fuck outta here bro.

Whites are closer to Jap beauty ideals than any other race. They also are also the bigger consumers of animu and mango outside of the Far East. Japs, like other Eurasians have light skin to as more desirable than dark skin.

SJWs and shitskins pretend otherwise, but there's never been a point where having shit skin was desirable in Eurasian societies. White is right when it comes to attractiveness.

Japs try too hard to look like slavs.

Rolling for!

To me since I was small, anime characters always looked east asian to me.

I hope you're not serious.

got it right. When you see a cartoon face, you project a default mental image that usually correspond to the ethnic group you identify with IRL.
Then you add special traits to represent other ethnic groups. That's why whites in anime are mostly portrayed stereotipically as tall with blonde hair, blue eyes, a large nose, and a large chin for men. On the other hand japanese people will assume that your typical anime girl is japanese even if she has green hair.

Check'd

>Implying slavs aren't honey bunnies and bears of steel.

Ooh did I hit a nerve there

Please god let it be Kurisu

I got a nasty snake slut for a waifu fuck this earth

I actually want to die

I think they dont actually. This year east asian women outperformed every other group of women.

Superficial thinking. Sure it's never been the standard but there have been plenty of attractive dark skinned people. Also, the middle east falls under the Eurasian societies category.

You're the one who's been chimpingout in this thread. I can't tell if you're a non-Whitey or some SJW getting triggered.

Anime characters are their own race but you have to be seriously in denial or an SJW to deny european/caucasian influence in anime design.

That's not the fucking point. "Default race" means you're more likely to perceive someone as the race you see the most often. It has fuck-all to do with politics, and a lot of PC figureheads think it's a myth and white people are just super racist.

White guy next to jap

I have Autism!

that is a trukish man user

I'm not denying influence but is an exageration.

>japanese cartoons I masturbate to are white! I need to have constant support for my racist ideas that white people are superior so I don't have a mental breakdown since I have no education and no job!
You started an entire thread seeking validation for your stupidity, started calling people names when you were socially shamed for your retarded ideas, and I'm the one chimping out? Get a job kiddo, you have too much free time.

bored