˜˜CBTS #533 - Nuclear Submarine Sandwich Edition˜˜

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive of Q (with tripcode): archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

Nov 23 II
QMAP
Legend Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES ! Stringer Map

HOW TO READ
Nov 23 I

Nov 22
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE DO NOT take away info without verifying it 100% for yourself
NO speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/7wwKu
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/j2gH3
pastebin.com/j41qm1d0
archive.is/VUm5R
christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-78116-1305141650004929/magnificent-property-in-patagonia-esquel-cb-u9200
archive.is/oLKXD
archive.is/Q4OTw
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/23/trump-invisible-plane-coast-guard-f-35
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/23/trump-invisible-plane-coast-guard-f-35
cog49.com/ft.pdf
pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42117311
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
google.ie/patents/US6506148
gizmodo.com/5860250/hitlers-secret-argentine-sanctuary-is-for-sale
youtube.com/watch?v=zF-eVl1Q9_U
archive.is/zDqSw
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-calls-irans-supreme-leader-new-hitler-middle-east.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

VALIDITY of Q VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!!SPREADSHEET:
Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort
Provides the actual flow and context with archive links & date
Normal people answers please Spreadsheet by SS user >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

IMPORTANT *NEW SIGNATURE SSHEET: Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. FIND THE KEY >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF) Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21 Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

>Nov 24
More (Y) Thiel sell FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes What is This? Snow White DJT in Bunker? Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. Answer to Q's code? Answer to Q's RT?

43 Connections? DeVos - Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line Illuminati, Owl, and Y CIA & Google Facebook In-Q-Tel What is The Keyhole? >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES

RIZVI Traverse RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter
Most of the Rizvi Management info: cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel of Weiner laptop case cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

>Nov 23
Green1 Stringer >>Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2 ++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole
ANS Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX
KEEN Rocket Man
MUSK BAD Actors SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) GOLD >Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup >pastebin.com/j41qm1d0
^Collection of HUNDREDS of links that have been posted on here.
You can go through the names & links and find something that might be worth reading.

ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Thank you for bread OP. God's work. MAGA.

ThanQ

How do I contact the moderators about these disgusting images being posted?

INVISIBLE PLANES

QMAP PAGE 2

INVISIBLE FUCKING PLANES

Q(((uantum)))
1/6

Just report them. It's all you can do.
Hide them, filter the ID.
>Protip: Mods hate modding on pol so don't expect much to be done

2/6

Are these links safe???

smartsheet
anonfile
archive
pastebin
wikispaces

3/6

The disgusting images and the disinformation posts are pretty good indicator that you're on to something that rattles their cage

Elites try to escape from Caste in Patagonia Argentina
christiesrealestate.com/eng/sales/detail/170-l-78116-1305141650004929/magnificent-property-in-patagonia-esquel-cb-u9200
Navy finds out, send sub hunters, Red October. Success. Orders are given
_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.
Q
Boom, explosion is heard, sub destroyed.
Q verified

St@|Y|_@|erT

Reposting for visibility.

>From Todd & Clare, the sketchy dating website that weas trying to frame Assange
archive.is/oLKXD

The suspicion at the time was it was related to Premise and David Soloff, who seemed like a CIA front. They haven't done a single press release on their website since last August.

>Now T&C are marketing some private chat software....wtf?

They claim it was developed by some people from Wickr. Who si Wickr Check this list out -
archive.is/Q4OTw
>Richard Clarke
>Erik Prince
>In-Q-tel
>Chertoff Group
>Crowdstrike
>Tons more
It's a fucking who's who of spooks.

4/6

And if you go chasing Rabbits...
;-)

reminder:

***NEW SPREADSHEET***

SIGNATURES
SIGNATURES
SIGNATURES

///

Expand further.
Make the connection.
Map currently has 43 confirmed connections.
Important to understand.
When this breaks many won’t swallow.
MSM not trusted.
You are the voice.
We are here to help guide.
Future proves past.
You are the calm before and during the storm.
Q

///

Learn how to read the map.

///

Learn to read the map.
Missing critical items.
Graphic is key.
Ordering is critical.

///

Future shows past.

///

Signatures are IMPORTANT.

*INSPIRATION INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE >NEW
MB links Betsy D U1 Movement INQTEL RD RIZVI
*MUELLER & DJT Dossier GATE BO $$$ & meme Strings PG THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown OBL History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$

Modz would rather shut this thread down than block those individual posters

5/6

What does this say? Soylent? Like the movie?

You were a great nation before jew slave masters brought nigger disease black plague to your lands and corrupted you. While some of you can still be saved however it is more reliable to put your down with your evil masters in Israel.
I suggest all european descendants move back to Europe and start resistance there. Its inevitable, Trump is not going to solve jew problem, but push you to another war where only Israel is intended to survive.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/23/trump-invisible-plane-coast-guard-f-35

INVISIBLE PLANES.

QMAP PG 2

BAD ACTOR ABOVE ROTHS ESTATE.

QMAP PAGE 2

INVISIBLE FUCKING PLANES PEOPLE. TRUMP CONFIRMED

Why did you try to slander me as the one who posted that disgusting gore shit?

You fuckers honestly strike me as dishonest Mossad jews.

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Nope. If you've visited them you've been infected with a rootkit virus. Sad!

Archived it
unvis.it/theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/23/trump-invisible-plane-coast-guard-f-35

sTAY aLERT

Reminder Q is probably Frank roleplaying a spooky insider, again.

Good morning, Q. I thought I was alone on here until I saw this:

and realized there was another member of the “clean-up” crew here. I, too, am glad that you’ve seen the Light and have turned to avoid disaster. I hope you all can do this peacefully without the carnage that might otherwise have ensued. It seems the tables have turned and those of us that have been hunted for so many lifetimes are finally the hunters, though it doesn’t seem to have ameliorated my current situation just yet, though I sense it will be corrected soon. However, with each passing day I reflect on what you all, the “Fallen Angels”, have done to me and humanity and my heart breaks. How would you feel having been forced to watch your husband and then your children be crucified before you yourself were hung on a cross? Alas, this lifetime has had its own troubles - the lies, the deception, the rapes, the crooked judges, rogue law enforcement, the harassment by spooks. I’ve been living on the run for over a year now. Living in the fun house isn’t fun. God is finished with the sick, twisted cult games. I just pray that humanity can come to terms with what you all have done…

SNOW WHITE appears more than anything in the Q -map. It is confirmed as referencing NSA/CIA, but we are told to take it deeper too. There is much depth to the term. The original story reflects ancient knowledge of seven forces of nature (the seven dwarfs), that would preserve the Christian world for many centuries, then be part of a GREAT AWAKENING when discovered. This now-recent discovery also reveals long-hidden messages in the Bible unlocked only with (keyed to) the knowledge of these same natural forces. This is referred to in Revelation as SEVEN SEALS of a book.

The earliest version of the Snow White fairy tale was written in low German, no doubt because it was authored by a Kabbalah sage who understood every living thing is made up of seven distinct but interactive systems. We can also bet the 7 CIA supercomputers named after the seven dwarfs are similarly interactive. But just as the story has it, these same forces of nature would only revive and sustain the Christian world (Snow White) twice. After that, the knowledge of how they work must be revealed to prevent evil men from using it against others. (Picture related)
The study and the whole disclosure is here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
Here are some key points within it : pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW
See also :

Watch this
BLACKWATER BLACKCUBE KEYHOLE KEYSTONE CIA NIGGER SPACEX NORTH KOREA

So who was on it?

6/6

The 5th and this one seem the most relevant, any thoughts?

THIS

Q map confirms :
Trump in Vegas night of shooting for meeting with VIP (can infer Crown Prince) "Campos" is a hostage (can infer different body from Ellen Campos as he's in Blackwater custody), MS13, second hotel shooter. Blackwater "knows where the bodies are buried". "bodies" comment made in post linking MS13 to Vegas (can infer Blackwater neutralized/captured MS13 who were to carry out the larger attack as diversion for the hit on GEOTUS and the CP). Q questions who owns Sup Forums. Question is answer as the fact that Sup Forums still exists means ownership is aligned.

user John is the key to Vegas. He is a White Hat who burned the Vegas Op in detail. The fact that the Deep State and Alwaleed went through with it anyway suggests desperation. The sting gave Trump the leverage to begin "the Storm" and take out these seditious state actors. It also gave the Crown Prince justification to take Alwaleed and the Muslim Brotherhood off the board.

I Assume you have seen London?

Shots fired.

Any more information?

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-42117311

>Which couple was photographed covered in gold?
>The public release was a mistake.
>Who released the picture?

Related? Is the USA going to return to a gold-backed currency?

Appearing on "Fox News Sunday" to promote Republicans' efforts to pass a major tax reform bill, the Treasury secretary said he wasn't expecting photos of himself and his wife Louise Linton holding newly-printed dollar bills with Mnuchin's signature on them to be made public.

It's time to admit you were wrong.

Go away boomers

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528 #529 #530 #531 #532 #533 !!FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings @ Wiki:
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List

~~~
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share the NEW LINK with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

Was this a genuine Q post?

Ive been away the last day

I thought you knew better than to feed the troll? FFS

Eric Prince, Chertoff Group and Clarke all linked to Vegas. All Bush 43 Deep State. Could this be the the 43 confirmations in the map? Perhaps what Q has inferred with Blackwater = Bodies Buried is that Eric Prince has been "turned" against his former deep state allies. I found the original Blackwater user's statement that they are "amoral, but aligned" rather telling. Did Alwaleed think the Academi PMCs were aligned with him? Did Academi actually execute the sting as double agents?

>google.ie/patents/US6506148

if the matrix were real, this is how it would work
the movie had to use a physical analog to get its point across
no doubt in my mind that people can be put to sleep and controlled using subliminal techniques
why does marketing work on most (but not all) people?

Lol these boomer retards are trying to claim it's evil for whites to want their own ethnostate. I smell Schlomo.

Speak to reddit, live with it, or go to and report there

I found this yesterday, tried posting but it kept getting drowned in a sea of slide posts. Go to the text logs, ctrl+f "riz". The idea came because I thought I remembered the term Rizvi from before Q mentioned it recently. Here's what you'll find. Each of Q tips/lines, most from different posts, seem connected.

>in regards to NG / US launching n*kes
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has n*kes and the tech to miniaturize for payl0ad delivery within the US?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized n*clear weapons?

>in regards to 9/11
Who was authorized to depart? ONLY 1 PLANE was authorized during this 'mandatory forced grounding'.
Who SPECIFICALLY authorized this?
Summarize and paint the picture.
Who authorized the departure?
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Rizvi Traverse Management.

Importantly, as with many of these lines, the last 2 references to Rizvi are from completely different posts. Q asks a question and repeats the answer twice. He seems to be saying Rizvi Traverse played a key role in 9/11. If you do this yourself, you can read more lines surrounding the ones I've highlighted and it will make even more sense.

Currently researching: blue/white stripe symbolic significance. Pic related. Also found on Epstein Island shrine.

>we're martyrs bro!
>the righteous always suffer!
>live the ascetic way of Q
>believe in Q being real
>never stop believing in entryist cult
>think DTTT isn't Q

Connected to old NAZI money.
This is the house were Hitler spent the last years of his life, a remote mansion similar to the infamous Berghof located in the Nahuel Huapi Lake, in Patagonia, Argentina, a remote mountainous paradise full of Nazi refugees.
gizmodo.com/5860250/hitlers-secret-argentine-sanctuary-is-for-sale

If we make contact them a group effort, would that increase their odds of doing something?

I never said you were. I was replying to more than one person. Stay in school. Read. Pray.

What's a rootkit?

Oh alright, thank you.

Q is fake and gay. Prove me wrong.

;-)

this timeline is off
trump and salman were not in vegas
vegas was the plotting ground for the coup
it was also where the arms and money were to be exchanged
the takeout of salman was to happen in SA

Changes made since last OP:

- Added
">pastebin.com/j41qm1d0
^Collection of HUNDREDS of links that have been posted on here.
You can go through the names & links and find something that might be worth reading. "
to - Slight formatting change on - Updated backlog per usual

=======================

Let me know if there's any info, post links, infographics, etc. I should add. It will go into next bread.

The great minds of 100 years ago knew who they were. Modern, Commercial "churcheology," the product of many recent decades of Judaic subversion, has made that knowledge hard to find. But authors of sacred texts quite apparently expected this would be the case and hid overwhelming support for the whole truth very cryptically in their works. We just need more great minds to understand how, why, here : cog49.com/ft.pdf
This is THE GREAT AWAKENING of all time. A partial synopsis of it is here pastebin.com/gHDKKBjW

#

I found a Y on the Space X patch

MARKET VALUE FOR MEATMINUTES = IN DECLINE

MARKET VALUE FOR SILICON MINUTES = RISING ASYMPTOTICALLY

Cern Symmetry > creepy as Gotthard

youtube.com/watch?v=zF-eVl1Q9_U

Remind me again, who was who and what were they flying in the crash?

>Related archive link for Premise
archive.is/zDqSw
>David Soloff - likely spook, connections to HRC
>Karim Faris - Google Ventures
>Raj Shah - USAID, Gates Foundation

This part of your post was Qs post
_27-1_yes_USA94-2
_27-1_yes_USA58-A
_27-1_yes_USA04
_Conf_BECZ_y056-(3)_y
The_Castle_Runs_RED_yes
Godspeed.
Q

The rest in your post was not

The red castle stringer is for the next mission on the ground I’m guessing. Praying it’s successful unlike captain Green’s

Was John McCain successful in frying his seven turkeys?

#

Go to documentingreality.com

And desensitize yourself

>the nazis are the bad guys goy
>the jews are really the good guys!
>ethnostates are evil goys let in more non whites into your countries.

Why do boomer larps think they're welcome on pol?

USAID and Gates Foundation, very clown.

I concur - 43=Bush timeline players, not 43 different connections

filter and ignore rjFmFDfo and every id that replies to it

WHY IS THIS PAINTING BEING POSTED OVER AND OVER AGAIN?????

You guys should make a wiki, easier to follow this threads.

Some of us have calling cards

probabally not, he can't even remember which achilles tendon is torn.

They unironically believe in all that multiculti shit because it allows them to intrude on every culture under the guise of reciprocity. We let you in right? Let us in! They can't justify their own entryism without actually believing that it's unalloyed good.

cute pic, soros

Word of advise - use an Internet search engine to ask the questions, before asking retared questions on this board. Why clutter this up with your bullshit newbie learning.

Here is the clearest/quickest rundown I can come up with to explain how we got here. I don`t know if this is correct.
I was re-reading Q`s stuff when I came upon "Key: Military Intelligence v FBI CIA NSA"
I thought the mafia we are up against has two best keys to godhood: economic and military. Both are meant to ensure they hold the enslaved population hostage.
The former is powerful but slow and shaky since you have so many layers and people to work with. The latter one, however is quick and ensures total power and obedience.
They definitely had the economic keys in their pocket, as well as the 3 3-letter agencies. The military key was the final step, surrounded by a thin layer of MI, and of two equally dangerous potencies: secret scientific breakthroughs and control of the military.
The former is mainly controlled by the *military* industrial complex, is too multilayered and depends too much on the consciences of scientists as well as on overcoming a possible subconscious resistance to breakthroughs when you can intuit who you are working for as well as the ramifications of your breakthroughs.
Thus military control comes out as the surest assurance of the mafia`s power. Their biggest mistake was that corrupting it was their last step. As they began encroaching on that enough public traction had been garnered to alert MI and a lot of other government people to uncover the extent of the threat and to begin organizing against it long-term. The military always exhibits the highest of moral standards.
At this point they played along with the mafia to deceive them that they had the military key as well. They had to sacrifice the reputation of America abroad in mafia-prompted wars(Iraq etc) not just to foment the mafia`s conviction that they had them
but also to allow the military and population itself to see the futility of and idiocy behind these wars.

Why do you care

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/saudi-arabias-crown-prince-calls-irans-supreme-leader-new-hitler-middle-east.html

>Terrible pictures
Welcome to Sup Forums faggot

>theguardian.com/us-news/2017/nov/23/trump-invisible-plane-coast-guard-f-35
Other administrations were selling the plans to enemies of US, but without ALL proper US made navigation & stealth components it was a penguin, they bilked billions from the idiots thinking they were buying thr real deal

Threatening dispositions and hostile discourse WILL be MANAGED

Violence will not be tolerated

Ok. I should have said THOUSANDS of links..

there's 3500+ links in that dump. Lol.

See The link is there

The well-intentioned deception of MI was crucial because it convinced the mafia they were gods thus rendering them sloppy, overly arrogant
and prone to making the many mistakes they have made over the course of the last few decades. MI is in a unique position of power, while enabling the last point it also has the ability to trap the mafia by unexpectedly securing the nukes/military when their trap is sprung. So over decades, MI slowly creates networks of entanglement around the mafia`s actions, monitoring them and their increasing degeneracy, learning to anticipate them and creating multi-layered capture mechanisms for the individuals and processes involved.
In all this time MI actions are under congress oversight(in practice not in theory) but not those of the NSA, CIA, FBI. At a certain point Q is alluding to when mentioning the Supreme Court, the latter removes that oversight(with the mafia`s blessing as it had done for the 3-letter agencies upon their parasitic takeover).
This is praised by the mafia which, believing it has MI in their pocket, can let slip the dogs of war to enact/prepare to enact the final step in their total domination over the populations. Instead, since MI was playing all along, what happens
is the dogs of justice are let loose upon the criminals. As the trap is sprung the mafia thinks they can do whatever they want with their soldiers and nukes, but it turns out they don`t have either of those. And that is where we stand today.
Thus as we can see the mafia`s biggest mistake would be that they started from outside in, instead of from inside out. If they had first secured MI and the military and then have grown out
probably nothing would have been able to stop the tumor. Instead the mafia first secured the economy(1913?) and the 3-letter agencies(mid-20th century?) which ensured they would grow in power faster with child-kidnapping rings, assassination squads, mass media and the like.

Thanks

But Sorry, who is captain Green and what mission on the ground?

Are the 'mysterious' loud booms heard in 64 places around the world related to draining the swamp (and world)?

Wrong. POTUS was there (may have left just prior) The son of a presidential assisin comented on a public forum that he wouldn't follow his fathers footsteps. I respect S for that one. Chilled me to the bone tho.

It's sad because I wanted to believe this shit was real, but it looks like a coordinated Mossad/cia op.

Listen to this poster
Nearly every question you ask can be responded to instantly via Jewgle. Please stop shitting up the thread, if you mean well. Be self sufficient. Ask questions related to the digging, not how to operate the website you absolute turbo faggot.

Cute reply, kike. Again, I'm taking your gold teeth to the Führer just like Schwartz-kun would have. Take your OxyContin, boomer.

Say now we should care only about Europe, some countries there still could be saved, US passed the point of no return.

..there's also the nasa vector anomalies

These, an MI based start would never have procured but this also meant their ultimate downfall.
Funnily enough the fact that of all entities MI is the key to this, perfectly parallels the Mithraic organizations across late Rome. Why the earlier iteration of the process failed while this will 100% succeed seems an interesting question to ponder. The first answer to come to mind is that
whereas nowadays, the biggest problem is our cultural genocide, in Rome all the good men were actually slaughtered in real genocide before, after and during the civil wars. Good intentions cannot surive the sword but they can survive Lady Gaga.