Will Citrus and NTR save yuri anime from being a worst-selling shit?

Will Citrus and NTR save yuri anime from being a worst-selling shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/crack canon/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

2017 will be a shitposting year like never before.

yuri is the purest form of love and nips are only into degenerate shit, it's always been doomed since the beginning

>150746329
Because of NTR and its hetshit?

No. Yuri is niche.

It will be 2017. Being homosexual will be considered irrelevant in both the West and in Japan.

NTR

Shit can't save shit from being shit.

Yuri will take over the world one day no matter what, comrades.
Seppuku yourself.

This.

Hopefully not since they're both shit.

Citrus has a good chance

If they they can nail the marketing down and put together a solid staff together

kuzu no honkai t.b.h.

>pure love
>implying either series is a good example of yuri series

Don't be this delusional. If they adapted a genuinely good series, then we would have something to talk about, but adapting garbage? Nope.

When they make a yuri anime without the bait, let us know.

Tell me an example of a good yuri series that deserves an anime

>Citrus
>NTR
>Kuzu no Honkai
I know at least these will come with some extreme shitposting.

>Citrus and NTR Trap in the same fucking season

Sup Forums is literally going to die.

Is Citrus confirmed? Fuck yes.

Are you saying Citrus and NTR are bait?

I'm still hoping Citrus anime will be cancelled. That and NTR are shit, but at least NTR has hot scenes

>choosing the one with the hetero ending

sasuga antiyurishitter

Kuzu no Honkai isn't yuri

Please, it's obvious those bitches will end up together

Wait, they're even in the same season? Dear me, this can't end well.

When is this though? 2018?

Don't think so. NTR seems to be on production, but there's no news about Citrus, not even the seiyus

The point is that it's gonna be at the epicenter of a shitstorm, not that it's yuri.

I doubt it, they probably will turn it into some shitty rom-com

ACK is going to had a field year

have*

who?

Have you never visited Madoka/Symhogear threads?

no, i don't got to madoka threads because they're bad. i never watched symhogear, either.

>Two explicitly yuri series get an anime
Awesome can't wa-
>Citrus and NTR
FUCK OFF, not even /u/fags like this shit.

desuarchive.org/a/search/text/crack canon/

They better not use the drama CD cast for Citrus or I'll riot the nuclear way.

why? kirino's and funami yui's voice fits them well

No it doesn't.

>yuri anime
>worst-selling shit

Ebin meme dude.

>yuri
>worst-selling shit
H͉̲͔͍̳̥̞͓̺̬ͣ̂̒̂͐̾̾ͅͅA̰̥͙̹ͦ͗̿̓̂Ḧ͈̝̤͍̖́ͪ͛ͭ͑̑̊͆ͪͦ͗͆̎̌̅A̫̱͓̲̤̻̒̍ͤ͐͂̎ͦͯ̑̈ͯ̽ͩ̈́̾ͅH͎̬̗̠̰̮͓̼̪ͮ̏̔ͨ̃̓ͯ̋̈ͬ̽ͪ̏̍͑ͤͤ̚ͅA̜̮̼͍̦͙͕͕̖͉̦̲̬͕ͤ̋ͪ̃̏́ͭ̽̓ͩ͑̐́̂̎̚ͅͅH̝̺͍͈̪͈͓̲̜͕̞̙̝̯̯̋̓̏͗̑ͫͬͅȦ͚͍͖̦͙̤̖̫̠̼̎̌͋̍͒ͭ͗̍ͫ̋̈́̓̇͌̏̚H̙̥̘̹͖͙͈͚̝̻̫̘̗̼͓̩̯̤̬ͨ̇̽ͫ̆̀ͫ̀̈̐̈̿A̘̖̯̱̅ͬ͊̈̊̓̓̄̽H͉͎͍̜̗̟̖̪̟̜͓̦̬͚̯̘̬̐̎ͯͯ̆̂ͨ́͆͂ͦ̓̚̚A̗͈̣̣̅̂͂͗̆̍ͦͧ͌̑H̝͇̳̞̖̭͉̤̳̘̫̹̙̄ͤ͛̾̃́͂̾̒̐̄ͨ̇Ă̦̞͕͈̝̭̖̮̫͙̮̣̩̠̖̄̔͒͐̓ͫ̋̒̉̒͋̿̚̚Ḫ̜̲͈̺̤͇̙̰̘̙͙̤̞̣͕̯̘͈̈̂͂̑ͫ̋̌̋́͋A͙̣̖͕̝̺͈͙̞̺͉̬͂̋ͭ͊̆̾̍͑ͬͅH͔͕̤̱̖̜̣͇̪̬̥̆̌̓ͩͭÄ̦̗͉̼̝̩̦̥͕̟͇́ͩ̎ͮ̌̍̾ͪ̈́̃̍ͯ͊̑ͣ͗ͫ̌H͉̲͔͍̳̥̞͓̺̬ͣ̂̒̂͐̾̾ͅͅA̰̥͙̹ͦ͗̿̓̂Ḧ͈̝̤͍̖́ͪ͛ͭ͑̑̊͆ͪͦ͗͆̎̌̅A̫̱͓̲̤̻̒̍ͤ͐͂̎ͦͯ̑̈ͯ̽ͩ̈́̾ͅH͎̬̗̠̰̮͓̼̪ͮ̏̔ͨ̃̓ͯ̋̈ͬ̽ͪ̏̍͑ͤͤ̚ͅA̜̮̼͍̦͙͕͕̖͉̦̲̬͕ͤ̋ͪ̃̏́ͭ̽̓ͩ͑̐́̂̎̚ͅͅH̝̺͍͈̪͈͓̲̜͕̞̙̝̯̯̋̓̏͗̑ͫͬͅȦ͚͍͖̦͙̤̖̫̠̼̎̌͋̍͒ͭ͗̍ͫ̋̈́̓̇͌̏̚H̙̥̘̹͖͙͈͚̝̻̫̘̗̼͓̩̯̤̬ͨ̇̽ͫ̆̀ͫ̀̈̐̈̿A̘̖̯̱̅ͬ͊̈̊̓̓̄̽H͉͎͍̜̗̟̖̪̟̜͓̦̬͚̯̘̬̐̎ͯͯ̆̂ͨ́͆͂ͦ̓̚̚A̗͈̣̣̅̂͂͗̆̍ͦͧ͌̑H̝͇̳̞̖̭͉̤̳̘̫̹̙̄ͤ͛̾̃́͂̾̒̐̄ͨ̇Ă̦̞͕͈̝̭̖̮̫͙̮̣̩̠̖̄̔͒͐̓ͫ̋̒̉̒͋̿̚̚Ḫ̜̲͈̺̤͇̙̰̘̙͙̤̞̣͕̯̘͈̈̂͂̑ͫ̋̌̋́͋A͙̣̖͕̝̺͈͙̞̺͉̬͂̋ͭ͊̆̾̍͑ͬͅH͔͕̤̱̖̜̣͇̪̬̥̆̌̓ͩͭÄ̦̗͉̼̝̩̦̥͕̟͇́ͩ̎ͮ̌̍̾ͪ̈́̃̍ͯ͊̑ͣ͗ͫ̌HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Your meme is outdated, gramps

Literally the most successful anime of last 15 years is yuri you dumb shit.

Is this about that upcoming NTR yuri show? I'm a yurifag and I know I'm not gonna watch it. Whenever yuri devolves into man-hating, man-shaming and similar tumblr nonsense you can tell something went wrong. That's not the spirit nor the purpose of the genre.

like what? Bait or subtext like Love Live doesn't count you douchebag

Can confirm said shitstorm. Honkai is NTR: the manga.

Madoka, Love Live, and Nanoha are not bait nor subtext you douchebag

>Love Live
>not outright yuri

All I want is more Symphogay, which doesn't seem to be stopping any time soon.

Yes they are asshole. No kissing, no explicit shit besides holding hands or hugging

Heavy yuribait is better than actual yuri.

Which studio? I'm betting on DEEN for Citrus

What am I supposed to see here?

No it isn't asshole. They said I love you, held hands, had a duet about lesbian sex, and had raped each other like the world is going to end

When will you start calling your fav mod again?

Are you talking about Madoka? Anyway your otp's from those shows will never be canon

A married couple.

>yuri
>selling well

It has girls fucking each other. Just by that it's more yuri than most series labeled yuri.

Everyone will love Takeda and will fucking freak out when Yuma cheats on him with Hotaru.

Fujiwara will be best boy.

Citrus has really hot scenes in the beginning.

It literally blows my mind NTR trap is getting an anime. It's literally smut.

Citrus is equally dumb.

I think Citrus will have the better budget then NTR. It doesn't have a generic moe style. Its more shoujo.

Only in the beginning

Well that's the point...unlike NTR it's more of a shoujo.

Boring Into You. Pure, no het, and half of the story they talk about very interesting stuff like student council.

I didn't ask for sarcasm you idiot. Apparently you can't tell a good yuri story

Let me guess, you like citrus and ntr right?

Summing up these two shows. Everyone is cheating on someone and everyone is a dumbass. Am I close to the ballpark?

>you don't like what I do, so your taste must be shit
I'm glad there are still smart anons on these threads.
Now go cry because two mangas you don't like got an adaptation.

are you retarded? who is hating on citrus and ntr? I was pointing that he was being sarcastic, learn how to read buddy

>het
What is this retarded shit I keep seeing everywhere lately? Is this crossboarding garbage?

Because yuri series are not trash with poledancing homos in underwear.

Yuri will never step so low.

Worse, it's tumblr.

Was that not contained to Sup Forums?

/u/ was colonized by the tumblr crowd to the point of becoming uninhabitable.

/u/ hates tumblr, those are purityfags

I want them to do well. But I fucking hate the shit out of both of them. I want them to be popular for the potential of more yuri being released. However, if managa artists or anime studios copies these series we will just get a bunch of manga and anime with "lesbians" fucking dudes.

Ntr and yuri, two shit tastes that taste shit together.

>lately
What exactly your time frame for this?

Bullshit, you get a lot of tumberellas there. It's one of the boards that has a huge infestation of them.

This guy gets it.

>same filename
why did you do this

For the millionth time, !Akemi. There is no such thing as "ack". Everyone hates you because you ruin threads. You have admitted yourself to trying to ruin threads. So why do you find it so hard to believe many people have a problem with you.

Look at what you are doing. Why do you think only one person would have a problem with this.