Is telogony a real thing?

Is telogony a real thing?

I know it may occur in fruit flies, but in the case of people, is there truth to it? Also, I hear the idea of male DNA being stored in women's brains is actually the result of her son's DNA being fused with her's during pregnancy.

Someone redpill on this.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Farrow
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Previn
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

have a (you) flaggot

(((someone))) shut Aristotle and the rest down. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telegony_(pregnancy)

Pretty funny thinking about all those future kids that don't know where they got their anxiety from

I'm reading more into this and it seems that telogony only might be able to occur if the woman got pregnant with another man, not just because of sexual encounters alone.

Is there any real evidence of this though?

do you know any examples irl of women with more partners and after they settle down and plop some kids that have somehing off about them?

ok now lets assume that somehow the male gametes genetic information is stored somewhere, where on earth would that be? the ph of a womans genitals in acid and not exacltly the best way to keep the swimmers alive. i assume it could be something like remembering an antigen of a forreign bacteria, but with human dna...

... and this dna that is somehow kept in cells, is in cells wich behave like other cells and die eventually. that would mean for that to happen, there would be a lineage of cells that keep the forreign dna .

The male DNA in female brains is mitochondrial

In other words mitochondria can probably migrate between cells under certain circunstances

Yes, however, about 5-10% of children born these days are the result of cheating. I know from experience...

or it can go somehow in the ovogony or cells that form the ovulae

this goes deeper than cheating. it's like a delayed explosion on the future offspring

What is the source of the male DNA though? Is it just from sexual encounters or is it the result of pregnancy? As I know that when a woman gets pregnant, her son's DNA(aka part of her partner's DNA) does indeed get fused with her. But does this also happen with sexual encounters that do not lead to pregnancy?

Holy fucking shit thank you.

Learn the difference between the mitochondrial and nuclear genomes you fucking brainlets.

Can you explain the difference in relation to telogony; I hardly know anything about this.

But is there any real evidence of this?

that's what i want to know. we need more anons here.

anyway, this is a good fucking thread.

You two could get a room, no?

I found this from a study on dogs

>The researchers found cells with Y-chromosomes in the mother after these births, meaning the mother had male cells present in her female body. The researchers also found genetically similar male cells in the mother’s female puppies from a later litter. Those puppies were newborn and had never been pregnant, strongly suggesting that they acquired the cells that were left behind by their older brothers while in the womb.

But this only happens as result of pregnancy.

I don't think Chelsea Clinton is a good example, as Bill was constantly cheating on Hillary, so its not unreasonable to assume that she cheated on him as well.

lol read about meiosis..in particular oogenesis...

user if anything looks like a perfect mix of bills leprechaun and hillary's fish face it's that thing.

I believe it does. Ronan Farrow looks exactly like Frank Sinatra *except* for his slightly jewish nose. As if he inherited some small % of genetic material from Woody.
If telegony in humans wasn't real, wouldn't he look fully white as the son of Frank and Mia?

I fucking hope it is, then my cheating ex would have kids with my DNA in them since I nutted in her several thousand times.

>Wouldn't he look fully white as the son of Frank and Mia
>Frank
>Italian
>Fully white

No

I actually think about this a lot.

Maybe I don't have to have kids of my own since there are 6 women who I creampied with regularity between a dozen and a thousand times and hopefully my genes are passed on to whatever losers knocks them up.

Memes aside, neither Frank or Mia have anything resembling Ronan's nose, which looks characteristically jewish.

>I'm reading more into this and it seems that telogony only might be able to occur if the woman got pregnant with another man, not just because of sexual encounters alone.
This. It's from pregnancy. It's her older brother (could be born or miscarried) or her son.

His nose looks pretty similar to Frank's, also recessive genes are a thing.

Thanks user. I remember reading somewhere before that in Hitler's Germany, if a woman gave birth to a non-Aryan, none of her future kids could be Aryan, even if the new father is. However, this didn't apply to just sexual encounters, it had to result in a pregnancy.

I suspect in people it does occur, but we will never hear anything about it.

Interesting stuff. My question to op is: why do you keep typing "telogony" like a Detroit nigger with cerebral palsy when the correct spelling is "telegony"?

Aristotle was a dumbass

Does anyone have a source to what Aristotle originally wrote about telegony? Did he just say it was in relation to pregnancies or any sexual encounter?

Ok, Vox Gay.

Frank's nose has a bulbous tip (characteristically white phenotype) which is very common in Italians.
Ronan's nose tip is not only not bulbous but also downturned in typically jewish fashion.
Jewish genes are rarely regressive too. You can always tell a white/jew mutt by the nose.

Did Frank's wife have a child with a Jew before Ronan's birth? We've collected some evidence leading us to believe that telegony is true in the case of pregnancy, but not just due to a sexual encounter.

mia farrow is her name en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mia_Farrow
and she did have a marriage with this dude that resulte with three previous children
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Previn

Google says that Ronan is the son of Woody Allen.

that's exactly why this is important. tele= far and gonos-gony means son. the genetic information of the previous son or sons might have dwelled in her bod to give ronan those features

>We've collected some evidence leading us to believe that telegony is true in the case of pregnancy, but not just due to a sexual encounter.
One has to consider women will often get pregnancies/miscarriages without even knowing. Not to mention actual voluntary abortions they keep secret from the public.

the pevious possible dna sources. father of her previous children, plus ronans brother (i think?)

She didn't get pregnant, or at least according to what I'm reading, with Sinatra, so telegony shouldn't have taken place here. I could imagine Ronan being fully the son of Woody and Farrow desu.

I have to look into it more, but I think the mother's and son's DNA get fused together at a fairly late stage during pregnancy.

Then it's possible if she had children with previous other men.

No, it does not exist.
For it to exist, genetic material from sperm would have to penetrate the female's eggs, and even a sperm has a terrible time getting in.
Not to mention that this has been studied thoroughly by biologists, who have seen exactly zero evidence of it.
This is a meme that was dusted off & reintroduced by some on Sup Forums to try and promote celibacy in females, and encourage males to ignore women that had been with other men (which would lower the number of men having any "suitable" woman to marry, I suspect MGTOW faggots, actually).

Nobody will marry a slut, as she's got a serious mental dysfunction & no self-respect. And the same for a race-mixer, as she has the same lack of self-respect & mental dysfunction, but about 10 times worse. But a woman that has had sex in the past, with someone they thought they were in love with, has made a mistake, but an honest one. If she's not a slut, then she's still marriageable.
And the offspring will be ENTIRELY made up of the mother & father's genetics.

all sinatra had to do was to ejaculate in her if the sexual theory is to be considered.

>she didn't get pregnant with frank

How does that kid look like that, reverase microchimerism?

you said it, not me

Thanks for the info senpai. I actually first heard about the whole telegony thing about a year ago from that MGTOW Sandman faggot.

There is no evidence of just sexual encounters leading to telegony, the only evidence is if there was a pregnancy, and this is still just a hypothesis.

You know how you can just tell how women have been influenced by previous boyfriends or husbands?

I sort of wonder if it isn't just psychological.

It probably is just psychological. One of the main factors when women choose their partners is whether or not their partner will make make her friends jealous. So, if you are lacking in some way compared to a previous boyfriend, she is going to resent that.

>Farrow later blamed the demise of the marriage on their age difference, and stated that she was an "impossibly immature teenager" when she married Sinatra. The two remained friends until Sinatra's death.
>defends ex-husband
>remains "friends" until death
Something's fishy here. Wouldn't discard Mia having an affair with Frank during her relationship with Woody.
My guess is that Ronan is indeed Frank's son, but has telegony-derived genetic information from either Woody or Previn.