MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE FAILURE

MASSIVE MASSIVE MASSIVE FAILURE.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, AMERICA! GET TRUMP OUT OF OUR LIVES FOREVER!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35T9jC_MASQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>newsweek

The fucking retarded twitter traitor is going away soon!

Trump's actual approval rating (minus russian shilling) is right at 8% nationwide. He's not just wildly unpopular, he's HATED WITH A PASSION by 95% of Americans.

The most corrupt and incompetent administration in US history.

Your homo-strip club audience is not indicative of America.

>newsweek

Read any other poll on any news site in the United States cuck faggot. Trump has been impeached.

i did my own personal poll and he has a 0% approval rating! un-fucking-believable this man isn't impeached already!

What a shitty president. I'm so angry at my racist baby right now

*pees all over thread*

If you're stupid and afraid of females, the Republican Party wants you to run for president.

OP is the only one who reads Newsweek I think.

Funny. I think it's satire now? Similar to Mad Magazine, right?

It's hilarious as hell to know that Trump will be synonymous with FAILURE for the rest of eternity.

TRUMP = FAILURE

and who runs those polls?

oh yeah, it's the exact same people that predicted a 99% hillary win.

I'm sure these polls about Trump's popularity are just as accurate as the polls leading up to the election.

And they were dead on right. Hillary whipped Trump's ass.

Keep on trying the deny deny deny tactic Trumpcunts. It's soooo working.

It is so much fun to kick Trump in the face. Every day I wake up, post on 10 or so social media sites about how LOUSY his administration is and away we go.

Day after day after day ripping Trump DOWN for the entire planet to see. I love it. Crushing a scumbag rapist cunt faggot loser is nothing but pure JOY.

>20 posts thread
>OP replied 10 times to his own thread
wew

What have you done today to fight the faggot cuck loser rapist cunt asshole Trump?

I called someone a "libtard SJW snowflake" this morning. Am I a Conservative yet?

If Trump needed the popular vote to win he would've campaigned differently. The popular vote is not an excuse for anything.

>I choose to ignore how the electoral system works, even when it benefited obama in the last election

You think you've actually accomplished something by pissing in this ocean of piss?

You laugh, but they'll be the first source you go to when you need to find out if your baby is racist.

Don't waste your time arguing with that guy, he is scared

>NOBODY LIKES THA PRESIDENT GOYS
>NOBODYYYYYY

its been worth to know that many many many paedos are getting fucked in the ass in prison

they really do, I call it "canada syndrome"

There's no doubt in my mind that Trump will be impeached. But beyond that, his fanboy cuck base needs to learn that Americans aren't actually racist, womanizing garbage. We don't admire failures with 350 lawsuits and 12+ rape cases.

They do and it's important that we kick the legs out from under them so they land on their tailbone with maximum pain and Trump is impeached.

Look, the rightwing is already dead. It's just more fun to smear their death in their faces. Because Trump.

And you can Veritt that...on Snopes, too!!!

I know this is pasta, but I laugh every time the left comes out with a "scandal" and 3 days later there are 3 dems accused of doing the same thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=35T9jC_MASQ

You seem to live a fulfilling life. Good for you

Nobody asked me faggot.

Best president ever. I'm just hoping that 8 years is enough time to torture and re-educate all you delusional plusses.

So...you are not into facing the reality, in which you live? Trump is not ideal, but the other options will get your children raped, tortured and eaten. So, if that is your thing, just keep your head in the sand. But, keep in mind that others may not like such things to happen to their children. So, for now, can we just wait til the criminals are out of government and in prison before we start talking about ousting a duly elected president? Thanks.

Yeah...so, Snopes is horrible and dishonest. I would not trust Snopes to tell me it is raining.

That should tell them something about liberals then

Fucked, stuffed, removed and kicked in the nuts by March 2018!

The ASSCUNT loser of all time.

How does it feel to admire a tiny little bitch nigger like Drumpf? HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gonna call bullshit on this. Bullshit.
Hillary has a 95% chance of winning right? kek

Fuck you Trump.

Any of you asscunt loser party dipshits have anything to say?

everything you believe is a lie

I mean, he would win again if the election were held today according to these idiots' polls, but evidently that doesn't mean anything to them.

There's a lot here that reminds me of Lincoln, tbqh.

>Every day I wake up, post on 10 or so social media sites about how LOUSY his administration is and away we go.
So you admit that you work for Share Blue. Thanks for the honesty

Yup.
>caring about cityfag's opinions
>implying REAL America is NOT busy being producers of sustenance and skilled maintainers of society's infrastructure & functions, to take a faggot poll

Newsweek is a credible source. Lulz

>Believing polls in 2017