Do you think we could flag Lauren and faiths YouTube videos for hate speech and racism and get them taken down and...

Do you think we could flag Lauren and faiths YouTube videos for hate speech and racism and get them taken down and kicked off YouTube. That would be hilarious.

Fuck you ANTIFA shills.

You dare do that and I will fuck you up.

Wtf I'm alt right. I'm sick of these whores using their good looks to profit off our ideas. Kys.

>I'm alt right
You must be 18+ to post on this website

Remember kids: Sage threads from the likes of faggot OP

who cares

Wtf is wrong with her lips and why is she tanned like a whore?

1.) She's absolutely gorgeous.
2.) She's redpilling masses at the same time.

she is an arab mulatto

Next time you feel pissed about them stealing "your ideas" just remember they are channels designed for educating teenage girls and boys. They are more important than you think. Profitability is not important when there's a culture war. A culture must be more profitable in order to succeed because if you haven't figured it out yet. Money pulls all the ropes in society.

You think people that aren't already redpilled watch their videos? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GOOD ONE LMAO

>Fuck you ANTIFA shills.
They're (((Alt-Right))) = Sup Forums's natural enemy

FLAG THOSE BITCHES!

People that aren't redpilled don't watch these videos you dumb fuck. It's like ask someone who hates video games if they watch pewdiepie lmao

They are camwhores but you are 14

She is red pilling normies
Something that I can't do.

no. really don't do that. there's enough room for all of ̶u̶s̶, i-i mean, them

Sure, your personal army is always in standby

is Lauren Southern white?

>flag right winger channels
Hello cuntblasted /leftypol/ agents
Previous theads today alone:
3 other threads go deleted my the mods.

False. She is of Greek-Ukrainian mix.

True maybe Sup Forums would like this idea more. Play a prank on pol

Nope liberals too lurk her. To find her mistakes
They're aware of who she is, as seen in her videos.

Redpill people know far far beyond what they talk about. So why would someone redpilled waste their time watching shit they already know about? It spreads. Information spreads. That's how E-Celebs work. Word of mouth. Some entry level redpill sends to their friends some redpills and their friends send to their friends. Then the redpilling elite start to form packs to further push their agenda. You don't understand the importance of this nor do you understand how internet marketing works best. It's not just an echo chamber. It's the leaky start to a river.

>I'm alt right
Gave yourself away there shill.

Dude get your stupid leaf shit tier post off my board

Pop in loo.

plz

OTHER CHAN /LEFTYPOL/ GET OUT.

>Wtf I'm alt right

There is only 1 pill, and it isnt red, its gold and shaped like a star. Everyone throws around "red-pilled" that its lost any meaning like racist nazi or "no". Name your enemy and have the arguments and facts to back it up. The fact that anyone is looking to 20 something thotts for life-advice is a symptom of the state of civilization.

>wtf im alt-right

Hahahahahaha xDDD

That put a smile on my nazi face. No gas.

I just want to take a moment and note how glorious Lohan was back then. Too bad she ruined it all with drugs.
I mean, dayum, those titties. That body. That face.

If I'd hit the genetic lottery and the career lottery like she did I like to think I would have done a lot better with it.

If you want to attract normies, you need to use pretty girls. It's like 1st day of Advertising 101.