˜˜CBTS #534 - Invisible Planes Invisible Brains Edition˜˜

˜˜1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive of Q (with tripcode): archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

Nov 23 II
QMAP
Legend Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES ! Stringer Map

HOW TO READ
Nov 23 I

Nov 22
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE DO NOT take away info without verifying it 100% for yourself
NO speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/7wwKu
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-09-20/ginni-rometty-on-artificial-intelligence
crn.com/slide-shows/cloud/300095466/dreamforce-2017-13-revelations-about-ibm-and-ceo-ginni-rometty.htm
youtu.be/uy3lZhQ5Cb8
pastebin.com/XDuH23B8
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqoLegend
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/24/washington-post-reporter-caught-plotting-liberal-agenda-with-billionaire-george-soros.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/
science.howstuffworks.com/question529.htm
youtu.be/5XDuMi_4Yig
typeform.com
y-axis.com/
foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/24/washington-post-reporter-caught-plotting-liberal-agenda-with-billionaire-george-soros.amp.html
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/xMLOqxgo7c1 /
youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VALIDITY of Q VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY Q-Text (PDF UPDATED):

!!! .pdf with Q's posts updated !!!
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!!SPREADSHEET:
Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort
Provides the actual flow and context with archive links & date
Normal people answers please Spreadsheet by SS user >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

IMPORTANT *NEW SIGNATURE SSHEET: Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. FIND THE KEY >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF) Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21 Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

>Nov 24
More (Y) Thiel sell FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes What is This? Snow White DJT in Bunker? Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. Answer to Q's code? Answer to Q's RT?

43 Connections? DeVos - Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line Illuminati, Owl, and Y CIA & Google Facebook In-Q-Tel What is The Keyhole? >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES

RIZVI Traverse RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter
Most of the Rizvi Management info: cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel of Weiner laptop case cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

>Nov 23
Green1 Stringer >>Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2 ++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole
ANS Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX
KEEN Rocket Man
MUSK BAD Actors SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) GOLD >Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang gucci gang

I feel bad. Let me help.
[Q] has access to the full picture (non-compartmentalized data).
[Q] is communicating, through this platform, to the IC.
The IC has compartmentalized data only.
[Q] is providing the good people within the IC w/ understanding as normal methods cannot mass-migrate.
/DOITQ/ was [direct] verification/authenticator to IC of [Q] + other corollary events.
Sup Forums platform is one of few not controlled by C-I-A-.
Sup Forums’s purpose is not to disseminate information.
Sup Forums’s only purpose is to keep the thread open for [Q] to comm w/ IC.
Everything else is pre-staged, planned, and being executed.
-Friend

*INSPIRATION INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE >NEW
ROB PAINTER IN-Q-TEL Buildings & Coordinates Strings MB links Betsy D U1 Movement INQTEL RD RIZVI
*MUELLER & DJT Dossier GATE BO $$$ & meme PG THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown OBL History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Q(((uantum)))
never forget

muff

Q IS FAKE AND GAY.

By now, I think we all can agree that Q is a more important figure than Jesus. Shill's are charged by the negative plane. As always, remember to BLOCK and FILTER these PSYCHIC VAMPIRES.
Alice & Wonderland
Tango & Cash
Pulp Fiction

Remember that DTTT is Q. /leftypol/ approved!

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528 #529 #530 #531 #532 #533 #534 !!FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings @ Wiki:
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List

~~~
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share the NEW LINK with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

Could be... so the memes and maps are a waste?

We never challenged his intel and hints, we did/do challenge his motive and intention.

Cult of Q chooses its clergy from the guys with the shittiest meme reposts!

Q's meaning is not always literal. Dig deeper.

wtf is with the Q-AI text posts? Red herring or what?

how is this proof?

I found this yesterday, tried posting but it kept getting drowned in a sea of slide posts. Go to the text logs, ctrl+f "riz". The idea came because I thought I remembered the term Rizvi from before Q mentioned it recently. Here's what you'll find. Each of Q tips/lines, most from different posts, seem connected.

>in regards to NG / US launching n*kes
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has n*kes and the tech to miniaturize for payl0ad delivery within the US?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized n*clear weapons?

>in regards to 9/11
Who was authorized to depart? ONLY 1 PLANE was authorized during this 'mandatory forced grounding'.
Who SPECIFICALLY authorized this?
Summarize and paint the picture.
Who authorized the departure?
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Rizvi Traverse Management.

Importantly, as with many of these lines, the last 2 references to Rizvi are from completely different posts. Q asks a question and repeats the answer twice. He seems to be saying Rizvi Traverse played a key role in 9/11. If you do this yourself, you can read more lines surrounding the ones I've highlighted and it will make even more sense.

Exactly. And how is Aunt Jemima's considered maple syrup? A disgrace!

You are a boomer. Take your Risperdal. Literally ayyyyys. Why would he do such a thing on the public internet and unencrypted? Listen to yourself. Very little knowledge of how actual intelligence operations handle things.

I
BB
MMM

bloomberg.com/news/features/2017-09-20/ginni-rometty-on-artificial-intelligence

Updates:

- Updated "Strings" pic - Added post with updated Q .pdf links - Added infographic In-Q-Tel Rob Painter - Added infographic of buildings and coordinates - Updated backlog per usual

-Working on updating the pastebin of all new changes, link will be in BACKLOG section in the next bread

============

Any info you want added, let me know. It's easy to miss things with this volume of information.

You are also learning.
-end

brain beetle me frank, OH MY GOD I JUST GOT IT YOU ARE ANN FRANK IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW

Hotel Pontchartrain was bugged.
Who did the bugging?
Who did the blackmailing?
What was the immediate result of the blackmail?
Did this blackmail influence the election?
What is happening now as a result of the blackmail?
Who had a family altercation?
Who died?
Was it an accident?
Was it really an accident?

YOU ALL ARE FUCKIN RETARDS!!!!!!!

Is there a real war on?

The botnet is evolving. This week it is "boomers" The week before it was cancer.
WE MUST BEAT A.L.I.C.E

SKYKING! SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!
SKYKING! SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER SHILLS!

Answering shills can have one of many results.
1. The shill gets a shekel.
2. The shill is a bot and you are training it.
3. A mod can accidentally ban you.
4. The thread is derailed or slid.
5. God kills all kittens.

new q WHEN? one day he was daylight q then he was night time q its confusing...

#

I see a lot of q posts missinfo from last night?

crn.com/slide-shows/cloud/300095466/dreamforce-2017-13-revelations-about-ibm-and-ceo-ginni-rometty.htm

THIS POST IS IN THE OP IN "Nov 23 II" SECTION

You are all being sprayed from above by planes which deposit metal nano-particles into the atmosphere, these are not contrails because they don't disappear but instead turn into clouds, if you cannot see this you are a complete idiot. Further, today's jet engines are known as high bypass turbo, and they are almost incapable of producing contrails except at very very high altitudes which would be too far away to see.

They can spray whatever they want, it is all being done under a secret special access program, they can dose you with whatever they want.

These Geo Engineering / Climate Engineering / Chemtrail programs were created by the Jew David Keith.

Notice how the sun is extremely intense now? It is because these Geo Enginnering / Climate Engineering / Chemtrail programs destroy the ozone layer and at the same time create artificial clouds so that you cant see what is going on.

40,000 feet and under they are using planes to spray you with metals that kill the environment, cause alzheimers and cancer, this will eventually cause a mass extinction event save for those who know about it and will be able to survive it.

Watch the fucking shills try to tear this up.

GODSPEED.

>INVISIBLE PLANES
"Invisible planes" means planes spraying the GeoEngineering materials into the atmosphere, that everyone seems to be to stupid to see..

#

I think this a good catch on your part.

Are the elite running to prevent prosecution or is there something bigger that they need to run from? Such as some sinister plan in America

Yes, I'm a botnet. That's why I'll point out that the 1st world governments invented and spend millions maintaining shortwave radio stations and frequency-hopping encrypted communications protocols because, you know, you can just send super sekrit MILITARY OPS over 4chinz. Nobody will intercept that!

LISTEN. TO. YOURSELF. DEMAND HOSPITAL.

>Sup Forums’s purpose is not to disseminate information.
You almost had me for a moment.

Can't spell cognitive....
CEO of ibm talking ai
youtu.be/uy3lZhQ5Cb8

Q says the graphic is important. A summary for the people who really need to know what he's saying. Even skimming, the time it takes to get through these threads is enormous. Have to keep all his posts centrally located and easy to read.

Ok.. I'm getting really autistic now. Word searches. I need to make search machine.

Anyways..

THESE ARE ALL THE (NOW ARCHIVED) messages with Q's tripcode (!ITPb.qbhqo)

Dunno how many are 'legit' but.. it's something.

pastebin.com/XDuH23B8

Example:
CBTS-150441779->→ →Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqoLegend →Decoding CNC CBTS-150633069->newfriends → #*GUIDE → #Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqoArchive: archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqoLegend
CBTS-150256297->GET BACK ON TRACK EDITION (ID: GgO0FeYX) 11/20/17(Mon)19:38:34 No.150257190Q !ITPb.qbhqo
CBTS-150256297->(ID: GgO0FeYX) 11/20/17(Mon)19:39:26 No.150257277!ITPb.qbhqo ID:8GzG+UJ9
CBTS-150256297->Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqoQMAP UPDATED AND CONFIRMED CBTS-150256297->No.1502574407277Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:LuUE1Prl Mon 20 Nov 2017 03:05:24 No.150173114
CBTS-150256297->Bots deactivated upon arrival.Keep up the good fight.It’s spreading.QQ !ITPb.qbhqo
CBTS-150256297->to appear tomorrow.Special operators on guard.QQ !ITPb.qbhqo CBTS-150256297->Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:ElcmhCtp Mon 20 Nov 2017 18:17:08 No.150254865 Good will always
CBTS-150256297->defeat evil.QQ !ITPb.qbhqo ID:Qwfs7lfI Mon 20 Nov 2017 12:24:02 No.150215871Why
CBTS-150256297->am I here during the day?Why is this relevant?What does this infer?QQ !ITPb.qbhqo
CBTS-150256297->ID:Qwfs7lfI Mon 20 Nov 2017 12:19:39 No.150215418 !!!Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:Qwfs7lfI
CBTS-150256297->the map.QQ !ITPb.qbhqo ID:Qwfs7lfI Mon 20 Nov 2017 12:12:14 No.150214731 POTUS opened
CBTS-150256297->Anonymous (ID: 8CAGmkdO) 11/20/17(Mon)19:51:18 No.150258540Q !ITPb.qbhqo ID:S2g2/YEM
CBTS-150256297->Trip !ITPb.qbhqoQMAP

Just have to go to archives and browser search for whatever number.

I should have done this a while ago, but things honestly weren't that interesting until very recently...

thnx.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/24/washington-post-reporter-caught-plotting-liberal-agenda-with-billionaire-george-soros.html

+?

whoops, he mentioned I-B-M again. The bots are on the way

#

Sorry about that. Brain fart

tfw no calm before the rake

My opinion. they all go to antarctica, release biological plague, to cold in antarctica kills virus. Wait out, return when pop to 500,000

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/ITPb.qbhqo/

someone on twitter said they were q thats all

I believe Q might be God

Me and my wife were praying yesterday before we went to bed and I asked her that did she feel something and she said yea? We opened cbts thread and Q had just posted there

He might be God and He can hear our prayers. my wife also considered the possibility q is john the baptist

bless ya´ll young folks we will be heading to the church in the morning. q will be in my prayers. beware the false idols pepe/ceck

Why wouldn’t they EMP STRIKE Rothschild island if they were moving in with Captain Green?

SPACEX FORMOSAT-5
USAF 30SW

launched 8/24/17

>I believe Q might be God

#

Thanks for reminding me!

Right.. that's all of Q's questions, but these are the entire THREADS that Q has (supposedly) been in.

So.. you can see responses, or links.. or whatever.

science.howstuffworks.com/question529.htm

I think we will continue to see the MSM become slightly less corrupt.

I tend to agree with you. Antarctica has kept her secrets well hidden for a very long long time . Perfect place to hide

Long interview
youtu.be/5XDuMi_4Yig
Chat bots with ai
typeform.com

Ah sorry, good work user

Base too deep? Well defended?

Was looking for the Asian "family" & came across this
Q asked (ex: which family did Soros replace (Y))
This is an Indian immigration firm that helps "anyone" to immigrate all over the world. They provide documents & have employer sponsership & placement. NO SKILLS REQUIRED.
y-axis.com/

Y AXIS!!!!

Post the other Spacex patch please.

If Q posted in another thread with his tripcode on, it will be in those archives. You'll have to cross check and see which ones were cbts replies or other thread replies.

I swear to god Jared Kushner is Q

I'm starting to get on the "where the fuck is DTTT?" bandwagon myself now. very unusual not see him as first or second poster in each new thread.

#

Can you help me with where to find Q’s original pictures?

I’ve been trying to go back to those areas and lol up the. Satellite images for symbols that can’t be hidden.

Mount Herzl - Jerusalem

The headline is somewhat clickbait, but a Washington Post reporter did attend.

foxnews.com/entertainment/2017/11/24/washington-post-reporter-caught-plotting-liberal-agenda-with-billionaire-george-soros.amp.html

Bro I had a legit religious experience yesterday, digging in Q threads. I think I might agree with you. It was unlike anything else I've ever had in life. Profoundly meaningful, and no coincidence.

Also, this could explain the need for so many children. They need workers to take care of domestic tasks. So take em while they are young and then train them to be whatever the wish.

(You)
CBTS posters will be the first enablers to be hunted down and executed. There is nowhere to run.

Why is Rizvi in . . . Ann Arbor?

Search: "Ann arbor" + "Germanic branch"

MAGA

#

Reposting Y in Space X patch

Obvious Illumunati connection there....

Not sure about blue origin yet, but it could be.

Could be just busy with the holiday?

>Boomers violently lack self and social awareness
Truly the worse generation

>Also, this could explain the need for so many children.

God I wish this was the reason they need so many children.

All NOAA employees are under gag order to stop leaking about the GeoEngineering programs that are ongoing right now. Go outside and look up.

Yes.

Witness how easy it is to break the bot, using neuro-semantic judo techniques.

Dig deeper. What lies in the bottom of a hole?

Remember to look into my past post's for important info's:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/xMLOqxgo7c1 /

I'm becoming increasingly convinced it is actually Sophia making these threads. There are far too many backlinks for human consumption.

>You are also learning.
agreed. if q is just comms it doesn't mean everything else is a waste. we ARE learning and stitching together the bigger picture. it's dual-purpose anons

That supposed to scare me? We ALL go sooner or later.

It's both him and Ivanka.
Q mentioned 3 non-military folks who have the "big picture".
It's DJT, Ivanka, and Jared.
If not Jared, then Bannon.
Mattis and Kelly know for sure, so they might be Q as well.
No one really knows, but that's what faith is for.

Again, these are just probably from the last couple weeks or so.. like I said, I hadn't really been super excited about anything until recently.

I've been aware for decades that there's a satanic cabal shadow government running the world. I've learned a ton about WHO and which entities are involved.. but at the end of the day.. it's just that.. a bunch of crazy occultists fucking shit up because they hate people and they hate God.

So yeah.. I'm gonna try to keep backups of archived messages for this board. I thought maybe we should occasionally drop the 'CBTS' in the subject line to keep bots and shills out a little more.. but it actually helps to find these threads, so it's actually a bad idea.

Thank you!

God Bless.

"Q asked (ex: which family did Soros replace (Y))"

Rockefeller?

Bring it. I walk in the light, beast.

Can any user help out and post the original Q pics from the plane and such?

(You)
>sooner

>I believe Q might be God
youtube.com/watch?v=GIQn8pab8Vc

Continuing with my idea of
>Want to know what's going on
>Ask user
Different approach. Wish I had a better link.

Earth is a Realm -Tesla

This is new. This has never happened before. It is manifest.

Fake and gay

(You)
>beast
accurate.

Notice how Q only posts when that dude is around? Start shitting on him and his LARP. It will go away.

See
Post unedited version faggot.