Is THIS what you wanted Sup Forums??????????

Is THIS what you wanted Sup Forums??????????

FUCK NATIONALISM we are ALL Earthlings

Other urls found in this thread:

uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cant the kids go to Mexico with them?

Yes

Those pictures are like 5 years old now faggot. Hang yourself.

Funny as hell. If you are not a legal citizen then get the fuck out.

Fuck private property, give me your money

no, the kids should be deported too. birthright citizenship is a load of shit.

Is this a YLYL thread?

My dog is German
My coffee is Colombian
My IT is Indian
My car is English
My food is Italian
My TV is Japanese
My diamonds are South African
My licorice is Australian
My computer is Chinese
My wine is French
And I am an American.

Why can't Americans just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?

We need to have a European Union style system with open borders and trade with Mexico and the amount of hatred and bigotry on this board is preventing that from happening.

A

You came to this country and plopped out kids illegally you deal with the consequences. This wouldn't be a problem at all if you just waited and entered legally.

>responding to a shitty bait thread made by a leaf and not saging

Wait a sec
What is this ?

>every
>fucking
>time

>using copypasta with reddit spacing
sage

@150752832
>Anarchist
>Caring what other people do

Mexican chicks are super hot until they hit 30 and then they turn into grandmas. Weird.

Unless there is a threat of otherworld ly extraterrestrial beings I will not side by side be with any niggers on this planet nor call other minorites earthling shit

shitskins are not human

You have to go back.

Importing goods and importing people are not the same thing you imbecile.

send them ALL back to tacoland, then there will be no problem!!!

You take them Canada.

YES

Fuck all illegals, Mexico is trash because of Mexican people, your babies will be sent back soon enough

Why don't their kids move to mexico to live with their mothers? Its not like they cant leave.

>FUCK BORDERS we are ALL Earthlings
>FUCK POORNESS, let's print more money

maybe they should move back with their family?

Selfish kids should have stuck by their mother'a side. If my mom was deported, I would have gone with her.

Lol

Why don't they join on the other side? THEIR side! Simple as that.

>thread FPBP. Free one way trips back to Mexico for all children separated from their loved ones. We care let’s share the love this holiday season.

HAHAHAHAHA leafcuck.
This is funny AF. Their kids can always go BACK.

Fixed

Not at all what I wanted; the kids have to go as well.

The kids are U.S. citizens and cross freely between the U.S. and Mexico.this is pure propaganda bullshit

I wanted their kids to get deported too

My dog's breed originated in Germany
My coffee is imported by americans from Colombian
My IT is Indian, but paid for by americans too cheap to hire their countrymen
My car is English but manufactured in china abd assembled in mexico to sell at a hire profit in the US
My food is called Italian but really just american processed garbage
My TV is Japanese but built in china and all of the signals come in through my american cable company
Too lazy to go on but you get it
And I am a libtard shill

NO, what I wanted is all of them on the Mexico side.

/thread

Why don't we resettle a bunch of lions and tigers in the city? We're all earthlings

TRAPS ON EARTH ARE GAY

Fuck you, do you know how it is living on the border, next to spic "pandilleros", Muslims, Somalis, child/organ/drug trafficking SCUM???

Leafs truly are the worst posters.

fippy bippy

>Highly skilled foreign workers labored to bring me these high quality products and services
>Therefore we must import an unlimited flood of unskilled foreign nationals with little to no education

We want your high quality products, not your low tier people.

Allow me to repeat something I heard. Imagine a family goes to a water park. Half of the family pays to enter. The other half jumps the fence. After a half hour or so the ones that jumped the fence are removed.
We don’t want that low IQ trash in our country. What are Mexicans best at? Turning wherever they are into Mexico. You think it’s coincidence that all non whites mainly live in run down filth? It’s not. They choose that. We move different shades of browns into leave it to beaver neighborhoods, ready to go, turn key. Within a half decade it looks like the third world. They are not our equals and they deserve to be deported.

It's ok we'll bring their children to them soon!
We're good guys don't worry!
Their kids and them will all go together back to mexico.

/thread

Because it destroys the fabric of society. Homogeneous societies are, have been and will EVER be the best.

>Is THIS what you wanted Sup Forums??????????
Because the Mexicans in America can't do this?
uscis.gov/citizenship/learners/apply-citizenship

I honestly lol'd at the pic.

Fuck beaners. If they have so much mexican pride, they should stay in mexic-oh wait, mexico sucks and they're all fully aware.

What about all the Muslims that bring entire families with them because for some reason we make it easy for mudslimes to come since "Muh refugees"

This why we need the wall. So they can’t even see each other.

Good. Hope this encourages wetbacks to stop procreating like nignogs.

It's like white honest working foe have to work extra for the mistakes of fucking foreigners

this is OP

Call me a cynic, but while I don't condone racism, I don't believe in "unity" idealism either. I've realised that the only thing political unity really means, is that someone else is in charge.

The immigration issue also sucks, but I honestly don't know who is right. I think detention centers are horrible things, but over the long term, overcrowding is not socially beneficial either, to say nothing of the inevitable conflict that happens when people of different backgrounds are sandwiched together.

One of the other things I like about Sup Forums is the fact that this is one of the last places left online where I can express the above opinion as well, without someone going berserk, blasting me with condescending self-righteousness, or downvoting the post into oblivion because I made a statement that they didn't agree with, or entirely unintentionally hurt their feelings.

No. We want her to be reunited with her children... IN MEXICO!!!!

>we are ALL Earthlings
That sounds like something an alien would say...

>Do not want this for Families...
> THE ANCHOR BABIES MUST GO BACK.

Why dont their kids want to live in glorious mexico? Are they fucking racist?

No
The new wall will be better

I wonder how many other "tear-jerk" pictures have a hidden throwing star?

>We need to have a European Union style system with open borders and trade with Mexico and the amount of hatred and bigotry on this board is preventing that from happening.

The problem is, given what I've seen on Reddit recently, I'm seriously starting to prefer Sup Forums's so-called "hatred and bigotry," by comparison. The EU government are imperialistic tyrants. I understand that you wouldn't care about that, because you don't think critically, and the EU is in line with your "unity" Live Aid concert mind control. The pseudo-Utopian Left are driven exclusively by hysterical emotion.

I don't want you, or what you believe. I don't like you, and I don't think you are right. You can be as patronising in response to that as you like, but it won't change anything; all it will do is further convince me that my position is correct. Part of the definition of tyranny is an unwillingness to listen to or tolerate opposing thought. You don't ultimately care what we think, as long as we do what you say.

No, I want a wall so that they can't see each other unless the shitskins go back to their families in Mexico.

There is a difference between multiculturalism and the melting pot.

Multiculturalism does not work. The melting pot can work if done properly.

>your wife's boyfriend is Somalian

I want them all gone

American was a melting pot of Europe & was only intended to be that!
We are NOT a dumping ground for the worlds garbage.. thats Europe''s self appointed job!

were all earthlings, bit we aren't all americans. . . kys

Arn't they technically trespassing on US territory as any US border structure has to be built a few kilometers within US territory?

>Lives here long enough illegally to have a 20 year old kid.
>Doesn't once think maybe they should get citizenship
>Moves back to mexico rich as hell because they never paid taxes in America.
>Makes more money posing for these pictures

:thinking:

Yeah, I think it's cruel to separate them but unfortunately the anchorchildren are legally allowed to stay in the US. I believe any children younger than 21 should be deported with their parent(s).

No actually, we also want the children gone. Anchor babies are illegal.

Yeah we're earthlings, with borders and laws.

Yeah I can't argue with that. My point is multiculturalism doesn't work.

>ALL Earthlings
T. reptilian

Also, if the kids are citizens they can just go visit there parents in Mexico and then just come back.

presumably these are ADULT 'children'?

nothing stopping these adult US citizens from actually crossing the border to visit their parents presumably either? Seems a bit odd to just meet at the fence.

I don't see the issue, I was thinking about working in the US myself at one point a few years ago (I worked for a US tech firm in the UK and moving across was an option) - if I got residency and eventually became a citizen I'd not expect/demand my parents got residency too - I'd especially not if they'd entered illegally and.or overstayed in the past

For now.

I swear to God, if one more leaf tries to apply emotional hysterics to laws being broken and knowingly broken and exploited for years upon years...

Who the fuck eats licorice? And if you believe this lib shit why do you have diamonds? Think of the blood and slavery!

>Can't the kids go to Mexico with them?
and you don't even need a full passport just a passport card

Doesn't matter. Some people worked their ass off and waited for years to get there legally, no special treatment.

Cool I'm down, you go first. Take all the doors off your home and car. Let less fortunate people in or I'll make them cry in front of you. If some rapist and murders get in too, tough shit buddy, their all earthlings remember?

Op that was Obama.

Why do they choose to be in separate countries when they can just all be together in Mexico; oh yea, I forgot that they are trying to guilt-trip whites into giving them free shit.

So many took the bait.

>Why can't Americans just accept that multiculaturalism and globalisation benefits everyone in the entire world, including third world countries?
Because we don't have to. We can do what we want. Go fuck yourself.

Then don't break the law motherfucker. Did it to themselves and I don't give a single shit.

Delicious.

Their kids are free to get the fuck out too.

Actually we catch them passing drugs and cash back and forth all the time so I guess we need to go with a solid wall.

>I don't want to even be with my Mom in Mexico
>Free gibs and living in a white country is more important
>Fuck you Mom get your ass back to Mexico a shit country..

And we are supposed to care about these soulless people who don't even give a shit about their own country?

Is Mexico not allowing these children back in?

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!! TRUMP 2020!!!!