Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
imgur.com/a/aDhUk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Must be nice to have friends.

Is sloshing with friends better?

Are 'idles' electric?

That's amazing user! I'm sorry I missed your submission, I got it updated now. We have just one more to go and we're done. C2 user said he was planning on redoing his square, but no pressure if you want to leave it as it is. I haven't been browsing /ai/ much recently, so I think I'm going to take a break from hosting the coloring projects for a while. If someone else wants to step up and make a new board, by all means do so.

Zip with each individual square: mega.nz/#!2B9g1aaL!2WgvvhgCZDXh2j6HurgDFiYAkgJQt1FWYfjqqBR1TvI
Previous coloring projects: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Thanks! It was really fun to do, thanks for organizing things.

Glad to see this movie keeps Fuwari where she belongs: Out of focus in the background.

What's your general opinion on Stars?

Generally positive.

I don't met the minimun requirements
>having 1 friend.

i wasn't a fan of it in the beginning, probably because i wasn't ready for og aikatsu to end but these days i like it

Is showering with friends Aikatsu?

I'll be your friend.

I love Ran.

I'll tell you if I ever get a friend.

GeneRan is cute but she is no Ranflakes.

>the grand Pricanyon is not actually a canyon

I miss Ranflakes ;_;

Ranflakes is locked in my basement.

I want to fuck Lala.

I love Laura

Me too dude.

It's not OG, but it's good. Still one of my favorite currently airing shows.

>use of deadly force authorized

That only gets more disturbing the more I think about it.

>rocking cattle mutilation!

WHAT

I love Shion.

Me too, dude.

Me threeigo

I feel like the haircut is too much of a spoiler to just put it in the preview like that.

I feel massively spoiled.

She's okay, I guess.

You should just listen but not actually watch previews from old shows. The end of CCS did that to me too.

Wrong, she's the best

Should've learned your lesson after DBZ or LoGH mate.

Why is Yuri sempai in this show anyways?

I don't remember anything that spoilery from CCS's previews, but it's been a while.

That she is.

But I don't know moonspeak anons, I need to check the subs and then looking at the rest of the image is but a thing that happens. I'll take your advice though, I can't believe this.

Tomorrow we'll reach the end, I don't want it to end yet_______;_;

Even listening is enough. I used LoGH as an example because one episode title is basically "a main character dies in this episode". The only preview you should ever watch is Katanagatari ep 3.

>a main character dies in this episode
I'd forgotten this was a thing.

Kataganari thought, I didn't watch it and from what I've heard it is painful. I'm still waiting my Full Moon tears. I'm hoping Meroko's hair thing makes me cry because I've already seen the ending in that youtube vid.

got any good butt shots of Shion?

I'm scared bros

No but I got some nice leg

If you extract the subtitle, I wrote something like "No, this is actually what they say"

If you're actually the translator then holy shit you deserve some props for handling Ajimi's bullshit in a way that's legitimately hilarious.

I love you.

Me too, dude.

WHAT

What do the Pop idles look like with their hair down?

Don't open it.

They become Sexy-type idles.

Sweet dreams, Ako-nyan.

Ako moving with Yume when?

It's a good thing this isn't the image I expected.

Why are non-cute type idols usually cuter than cute type idols? Hime being the exception, of course.

Now that's just not true.

It's ok for boys to watch aikatsu too?

What the fuck are they trying to do with Rola's angst? It isn't even about idling any more.

Life is idols, idols are life.

Only cute boys.

>the perfect idol doesn't exis-

I'm glad you're no longer using a tumblr image, but that doesn't make your words any less wrong.

Only if they can cash their coma

Aoi and Ran are way cuter than Ichigo.

Nothing and no one is cuter than Ichigo.

You are, user.

We can all agree that Ako is the cutest, right?

Because Non is amazing good at being cute

Fuck off.

What was her problem?

Nothing whatsoever.

Ajimi can see beyond the veil of "reality".

I want to remove her hairband

Why Satan keeps coming here?

Our continued worship summons him

Where's madoka?

Poyo

One of these days I'll be more successful in getting people to like idol CG
I need to make better webms

Skipping previews isn't a thing to be done. They're part of the anime. Sometimes they may spoil things but that's just how it is. I hate being spoiled things and yet probably almost never skipped previews in my life. I can't say never ever because that would obviously be a lie.
Tons of shows have interesting or fun previews.
I don't think it's a good thing to skip them you can miss a lot of good things.

I want to pinch Rin in general.

ez

Thanks, user, I try.

Now Prizmmy and Puretty are both ded.

Anime JAM 2016's first day was today, december 10. Kinpri was featured and the seiyuus acted live an audio drama like thing written by PR director.
Things I got from people chatting about it on twitter:
Takes place on xmas eve, seems it's about Alec visiting the Edel Rose dorm searching for Kazuki.
Shin was super scared of him, was Shin's first time meeting him.
Kazuki wasn't there so Alec decides to stay anyway. Minato made chicken curry so he eats with them. Alec says it's better than Schwarz Rose's food and eats too fast and start choking. Leo gives him water and strike his back so he doesn't choke. This is Alec's first time meeting Leo.
Leo is impressed at Alec's muscles and how you can clearly see his six packs, but for some reason Alec seems really unwell when Leo is touching him. Alec seems scared of Leo and don't act rash toward him like with the others.
Alec's disliked food is gumi. (Like Haribo's stuff if I got it right)
After that Taiga comes around and recognize Alec from that time they met in the movie. Minato suggest they could use Prism Jumps to make a xmas cake. So Alec and Taiga end up fighting at the underground rink with ez do dance starting playing.
Of course they're more interested in fighting than cooperating to do a duo xmas cake Prism Jump, so Minato tells Leo to show them how to do it.
Leo interrupts them with his own Prism Jump and manages to make them both unconscious.
But then Shin falls from his bed and turns out it was all Shin's dream. He says he's glad it was a dream but then suddenly he hears Alexander screaming looking for Kazuki.

Pic related is from Pash magazine that released today, got an interview of Minato. Last month was Kakeru iirc.
I wish I could meet real life Shi Yoon and comfort her.

>Leo interrupts them with his own Prism Jump and manages to make them both unconscious.
Male Naru too stronk.

I would like to pleasure the cat

Watching the last few episodes has made think of Hibiki as the Arsene of Pripara. But I can't find even a single picture of it.