Meanwhile in parallel universe Sup Forums

Meanwhile in parallel universe Sup Forums...

/MPG/ - Madam President General - Drumpf tears Edition

[net neutrality was repealed within her first 60 days so there is no more Sup Forums]

Only city retards voted for Shillary. High IQ rural and suburban people voted for Trump

He said parallel universe Sup Forums, not real Sup Forums

Daily reminder that Stalin did nothing wrong. Holodomor is a bourgeoisie lie

OP is a Chad

I miss Chic-fil-a.
This universe has Chick-fil-a and they are so crappy.
Sons of bitches and their damn particle accelerators.
I wanna go home.

There's a parallel earth where the Germans won the second world war and killed all the niggers and poos and where young men and women still embrace tradition.

and none of us will ever experience that

I'M BLACK!

There is literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

and Hitler fucked your mom

What do we do to stop those greedy filipinos

kek

reported everyone in this thread to the Gestapo

i don't like penises

>2017
>still believing Hitler was a good guy
Hitler refused every offer of peace from Mosley. Germany was just jealous of the unification and dominance of the British Empire and wanted to destroy it, just like how it destroyed the other Jew-aware nations of France and America.
We need another Mosley.

Argentina deserves to be recognized as black, after all they did conquer the Malvinas.

Las Maldivas son Argentinas

BOMBER GĂ–RING DO IT AGAIN

What DIDN'T Hitler do wrong?

And True and Straight.

lmaoing at Poland taking in all the refugees from Asia, Sweden would never be this cucked

Praise Palestine, Islam did nothing wrong

I was gonna say Islam is the best religion and it's European culture, but that's pretty much what my flag already says

NOT HAPPENING:
GET THE FUCK IN HERE! LITERALLY NOTHING IS HAPPENING!

We, Mexico, must build a moat in the US-Mexico border. And we will make those White devils pay for it

I am straight and love women.

Marx did nothing wrong

anyone got any rare Jeffery the Wildebeest memes?

/HIIIG/
Hitler III General
In this we'll discuss how we will be expanding Volkisch interests beyond our local star cluster, the eventual deportation of the Jew from Madagascar to Mars, and the ongoing terraforming of Venus as an eventual sanctuary for Africans, where they can revert to their true nature.

*bots your path

>sipping sweet tea while I shitpost and watch niggers whipped working the field
Anybody else comfy in the CSA today?

Guys, should I be concerned?
>be me
>white male
>wife of 3 years wants to fuck me
>I mean ACTUALLY fuck me
>confused because I pay our good neighbor tyrone $200 an hour to pleasure her in the evenings
>she says that she wants to save the wh*te race and have aryan children with me
>apparently she has never allowed Tyrone to approach her as she fears for her safety
Is my wife a racist?

First chance I get I'm immigrating. Call me a carpetbagger all you want but I can't fucking stand being around the wiggers and nogs that recently infested my city.

She might be. Better alarm the authorities.
This shouldn't have place in modern society

I wish we got some refugees :(

Jews are our greatest ally

I can't believe Sup Forums pushes this conspiracy after every single christian "van of peace". not every mass killing is a false flag by the Nazis

If he really wanted to do that then he would have started his Reich in Turkey where all the Jews originate from. And then Africa, the middle east, Asia and finally Russia.

All human lives have equal value!

Hey Poland, my boyfriend. You up for Slav game night tonight? I love how we have such a deep connection together as two medium beautiful slav countries. Also I dumped my turkroach lesbian gf way back in 1945.

WTF Sup Forums, Trudeau just banned homosexuality and declared there are only TWO genders. I am leaving this fascist country and moving to USA. He's literally Hitler!

Gegroet kameraden!
Wat voelt het toch goed om te wonen in het Dietsche Wereldrijk.

I'm sure glad Ron Paul won in 2008. I can't imagine the dark future that would have happened otherwise.

leafs are the most quality posters on this board, I swear

Traps are not gay.

Lucifers bitches had already been pruned.

Traps are gay no matter what universe you're in.

Kys

ANZU HAS GIRL PARTS DELET!

Guten abend, everyone. My youngest son just came home from school, he just learned of the second great war and how Jews almost took over the world. Good thing we don't have to worry about that.

>parallel universe Sup Forums
It's called bizarro Sup Forums, you very nice person.

America is a nation without white people. And it's beautiful.

The right side won.

That's our universe...

When is Mexico going to build that Wall?

>germany
>right about anything

You don't get to suck German cock while having a WN flag. Germans have killed more whites than any other country in history.

;_; one day

Jews are fantastic and gods chosen people.

Our opposite is redddditt