The Power Paradox

The key flaw at the heart of alt-right thought is the notion that whites are both A. inherently superior and B. can be easily subverted/out-competed by weaker races (Jews, immigrants) and threatened by degenerate ideologies (feminism, political correctness).
How do you square this problem in your own thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M
youtube.com/watch?v=5F9JfZDJKCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Parasites suck lion blood too

Empathy is a mistake

>be progressive
>want to genocide every single race in the world through mixing

I don't. You are right. That's the biggest disappointment of the white race. I am ashamed by the behaviour of some of my "peers"

I think that the parasite would need to somehow control the lion for the metaphor to bear out.

we are physically superior and it's only fair that the whole world is against us.
hardship breeds success.

The same way a car breaks down over time from dust, rain, metal shavings, and other road hazards. It’s an amazing machine, but not all powerful, and needs to be maintained for it to reliably reach peak performance.

Christianity brainwashed whites into submission.

Jews are inferior but their cult teaches them to be an evil mafia

Arabs are inferior but their cult teaches them to fuck and fuck and hit and fuck

Asians are inferior but loyal and have our old cult memes as their religions

Spics are just living off of us like babies who never grow up and never contribute to the greater good of society

Indians are inferioir but they have our old religous memes too

Christianity is a poisen in our veins and TV was the final nail in the coffin.

You're just living off of our power so don't claim superior, you're a parasite

a parasite

a fucking no good parasite, not equal, not superior. If you were you would build your own shit and we would be moving there crying racism if you didn't let us

That's your paradox kike

Because white are built to overcome not to harvest the life force of others. Its why most whites have souls. My whole family on my dads side was farmers... Try finding a black or Jewish family that doesnt have a line of welfare

the masses are idiots. this doesnt change the fact that all culture, technology, and society as a whole is wholly dependent upon the white, specifically aryan, race. you retarded mutt.

If youre covered with ticks and they are sucking your blood and you can't move from the pain....well...

christianity built europe you mutt

>The key flaw at the heart of alt-right thought is the notion that whites are both A. inherently superior

This is a lie. You are a liar, and you have misrepresented our position. Send somebody here who is not both a liar, and stupid, and we might get somewhere.

All races are subvertable.

Redpill me on where I went wrong there

This

You faggots only keep circlejerking about being white, that you dont realize that vanity and fake pride are other to keep you subverted and controlled.

White nationalist position is not a "white supremacy" position at all. We are simple white survivalist position. Whites are a worlwide small minority, tend towards mental weakness and cuckholdry, easily subverted by intimidation and jewish mind-control, they force us into a position of self-hate.

We just don't want to die, this is not a position of "superiority" We admit our weakness, we just want to live. Is that a sin?

dont let it end this way

Capitalists will sell out their own race for money. Whites might he the superior race but they are still just wood on the fire of capitalism. After whites are gone we will all live in Brazil but the white people that made it that way will be rich and dead of old age.

That's informative, thank you.

We’re not superior. We’re unique. This fundamental misundestanding, whether intentional or malicious on your part, befuddles your entire argument. You will continue to battle windmills until you understand this.

Anytime bro that's what we're here for.

I hate these bitches wearing skirt up to their titties so their legs look longer i can see your freakish fucking proportions you think i'm blind you piece of shit cunt?

>White nationalist position is not a "white supremacy" position at all.
Somebody needs to tell the rest of you that.

>bitches wearing skirt up to their titties so their legs look longer
This has literally always been a thing.

Only idiots or shills claim they are white supremacists,

They want to paint us as racists so we become easy to hate, ironically enough I think there are more people racist against whites then there are white racists

Jews are not a weaker race, Jews are the master race in a capitalist society. Which is exactly why you should watch the fuck out.

>Lions sellout their nations, children and women to lice
Huh

Really highlights how spiritually retarded white people are doesnt it?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M

Hello reptilian

the rest of who?
you mean the trolls who spread disinformation for keks or sheks?
i don't think accuracy is really a concern of theirs

hitler and sauce pls

>Humans have to be one thing
>Large groups of humans have to be one thing.

See how dumb your premise is?

not sure. great pic

Tell JIDF to stop hating jews so retardedly

Theres nothing more jewish than yelling DEATH TO ALL JEWS on Sup Forums with a fuckin loser meme flag up

liberals have always made their strongest argument against white supremacy by just existing

Jews are not inferior.
They are worthy opponents.
But still opponents.

but there are parasite that can change their host behavior to act in self-destructive ways that ultimately benefit the parasite.

The jews are exploiting some rather bad foundational flaws in our civilization. It's not a unique ability of theirs, as they are far outnumbered by non-jews who have adopted the same subversive techniques for the same reasons: profit, power, and prestige. We will address these flaws. Rights will no longer be afforded to those who are historically unworthy of them and we will end the industrialized, mass broadcasted lying that is happening.

Oh god, SAUCE plz.

Unironically this. Empathy is for your friends and immediate family, empathy driving policy decisions ruins everything for everyone.

You can look up any interview with Richard Spencer, or Nathan Damigo, they are open and on record denouncing the "white supremacy" position, an obsolete and defunct position that was last relevant maybe in the 1930's.

We are inferior, equal at best, we just want to survive, we just want to be not genocided.

The terms "white supremacist" and "nazi" etc are explained by Nathan Damigo to be simple anti-white hate slurs. Slurs our enemies use to smear us.

Japan is an example of a strong unhappy lion

It has lice trying to parasite it everyday

It's immune system(spirit) fights off the parasites as they try to leech

All white countries are literally lions being eaten by parasites because their immune systems(spirit) are too weak

>We are inferior, equal at best
what? white people are clearly better than all other races ,

That's not the paradox. The paradox is that ethnic identity is something even the white nationalists want to destroy. They want to live in a community where they won't think of themselves as white, that is a community with only whites. With only whites you don't think of yourself as white, there's nothing to compare against. They want to remove the conflict that defines the identity they want to promote. This is a normal desire, of course really the same desire liberals have. It's desire to not see members of your community as alien from you.

It'll probably revert to proto-statehood Europe or early America, i.e. recognizing vast differences in identity between groups that we now categorize as "white"

Weak spirit not caring about the bigger picture is what allows white people to be used like puppets

Non-(((white))) leaders founded America to get away from (((white))) leaders

White people gave the country right back to (((white))) leaders within 200 years

Whites cant sustain their own nations because THEY DONT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE CONCEPT OF THE SPIRIT

THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT GENETICS
>MUH BEAUTY MUH NOT EVEN TOP IQ MUH ATHLETICS MUH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Right and hows that working out for not falling for basic tricks your dad told you not to fall for?

Arrogant pale niggers, too many are

*blocks your path 1000 years before any of your nations on earth today even existed in their modern form*

Japs dont want to be honorary whites

They want to be brother rival to worthy opponent

>can be easily subverted/out-competed by weaker races
what is affirmative action

Jews and blacks are exterminating us, so scientifically and obviously, your comment is false.

They are exterminating us, basically without any resistance on our part.

We are a weak, self hating, and cuckholded race. With the right leadership we can prevail, without it we become Zimbabwe 2.0. Driven off our land and killed.

if whites aren't somehow inherently superior, then the world is already fucked
that means that whites will be minorities in their own nations
and what do you think will happen if there are many islamic contries with nukes?

youtube.com/watch?v=5F9JfZDJKCQ

>what is giving away your entire nation to any jew that offers a shekel when your parents told you to NOT LET THE BANKS TAKE OVER

>We are wah wah wah
NO IDIOT KAKOROT YOU HAVE THE SPIRIT OF A 5 YEAR OLD FUCKING CHILD IN A FULLY GROWN GODS BODY

YOU DUMBASSES NEED AN OLD SAMURAI TO TRAIN YOU IN SPIRIT FFS

STOP OBSESSING OVER BEAUTY AND WHAT OTHER PEOPLE THINK LIKE A TEENAGE GIRL

BALANCE YOUR MASCULINITY(pale niggerism) AND FEMININITY(cucks/MGTOW)

Funny, I guess the whole identity politics is working, I'm starting to think whites are inferior as a result of this.

Such a fuckin alien nerd

Weaker forces can have strategically better positions. Marxists work within the legal bondaries until they build enough influence to make trouble and get away with it. That's what makes them so insidious.
The clever and subtle will always win against the strongman who expects a fair direct fight.

WHITES HAVE INFERIOR SPIRIT TO JAPS

WHITES HAVE BLESSED GENETICS

SPIRIT IS NOT GENETIC IT JUST CORRELATES TO GROUPS THAT BUILT GENERATIONS OF PEOPLE TOGETHER

Actually I'll give you a paradox.
White countries are successful because we kicked enough ass and abided by rules which enabled us to function and do so, which we look back on now as fascism or European traditionalism or what have you. Those are the rules through which any group of people may thrive in even the harshest of circumstances, because they speak the truth about people, and when the chips are down the truth is all you have.
What makes white people great isn't their ability to thrive in any system of governance, that's insane and unrealistic. What makes us great is our unique ability to recognize the truth about people, and therefor our unique ability to enact and abide by the fascist and traditionalist approaches that so massively cause human improvement even in dire straits.
Subversion and decline happens when you abandon those principles, which happens when life gets too comfortable, you get too naive, and you stop being pressured to accept the truth because lying no longer causes immediate punishment - there is a buffer of wealth protecting you. Today we call this leftism, but it's not the first time it's happened, nor is it exclusively a white problem.
But life getting comfortable is the entire aim of fascism/traditionalism in the first place, which whites again are uniquely superior at. We destroy ourselves by being too successful.

So your paradox is this: fascism (white supremacy by extension) fails because it succeeds too well.

The white man needs to start getting cucked by Samurai and the white child should start training in martial arts instead of using social media

>guess the whole identity politics is working
but identity politics is just how politics have always been , it just become more focused on race now beacuse our countries are more racial diverse

>Im dying because I'm too successful at surviving: the post
>Whites = LIVE FAST DIE YOUNG FUCK MY FUTURE GRANDCHILDREN WOOOOOO
I hope this was a deep joke because its painful how unable to see yourself you are

>Hillary said "I lost because I did too well"
AT WHAT?!?

>allcap shitposting all throughout thread
>insults me with a strawman
civilization is cyclical
go back to posting about japs senpai

On the contrary, the war is in social media so "the white man" needs to train in how to influence culture. You can't win a battle if you don't even know where the enemy is. A true "samurai" would know that.

Pic related.

>notion that whites are both A. inherently superior
That is a fact demonstrated by success of western civilization.
>can be easily subverted/out-competed by weaker races
Easily? Two world words, dozens of ideologies, thousands of campaigns and movements and hundred of years of propaganda and lobbying - is not easy in the slightest. And even now western civilization still rules the world and will continue to do so in foreseeable future.

YEAH IT IS

IF YOU CARE ABOUT FUTURE GENERATIONS

YOU FIND BALANCE AND STOP LETTING THE CYCLES SWING BIGGER THAN YOU CAN HANDLE

WHITES ARE LIKE GENETIC GODS THAT THINK SURFING IS EASY SO THEY ARROGANTLY SURF UNTIL A BIG WAVE THEY CANT BALANCE ON KILLS THEIR CHILDREN IN A WIPEOUT

JAPS ARE LIKE A SHITTY NOBODY THAT NEVER WIPES OUT EVER BUT RIDES WAVES ALMOST AS BIG AS THE ONES THAT KILL WHITE PEOPLE

WHAT METAPHOR DOES IT TAKE TO HELP YOU STUUPID HUMANS?!?!?

Correct. But social media is not enough. We need to go out in the world and share our views face to face.

Samurai learn how to influence culture when it is time of peace

Samurai does not mind peacetime because he simply trains and guides the normies

Samurai always prepares for war incase evil returns

Samurai trains in all combat from rifle to meme magic

Samurai is the savior of earth and all races can be honorary samurai if they are a courageous warrior of their nation(similar to how Japs can be honorary aryans genetically with facial hair etc sometimes)

oh, good old beaver!

is there a collection somewhere?

>Marxism is presented as inevitable progress
>The ideas of traditionalism and liberty are kept away from honest people
>In times of progress, middle class people tend not to take part in politics, which allows for easier abuse by lower and higher class
>Most of the ideas are locked away from discussion

Sauce for your pic plz?

Anymore of her?

no dude the japs are just plain retarded

>you mean the trolls who spread disinformation for keks or sheks?
Are you implying nobody actually believes in white supremacy? That every supremacist is just in it for the lulz?

We respect our Vegeta.

Something has to be inherently superior to have the right to exist? That's quite the fascist attitude you've got there...

>Are you implying nobody actually believes in white supremacy?
what is wrong with believing in white supremacy?

>That's quite the fascist attitude you've got there..
it is more of a darwinistic attitude

Maybe some of us are just pro white activists and don't believe in supremacy, contrary to what professor Bergostein told you in your college class

i saw this on tv at the barber the other day. made snails go out into the sun so it would die and birds would eat it so it could infect another snail through the bird's dung

>white supremists
>exists
>alt-right
>exists
Sorry hun, but no one is buying that fake news.

Our ancestors got us to where we are because they worked harder and smarter and if they'd done things even just a little differently things would be radically different. We aren't magical elvish beings above the danger of being destroyed by outsiders and the 40 IQ point difference between us and your average Somalian means nothing if we do not work hard and smart; whatever minute genetic and/or cultural differences between the races and ethnicities that was the seed of our greatness means absolutely nothing if we don't work hard and smart.

Toxic ideologies and subversion are not hard and smart; they are weak and stupid.

I have 3.

State imposed eugenics/darwinism is a key tenet of the most radical versions of fascism and is essentially what OP is proposing.

Of course people believe in white supremacy. Look around you. The world you know was created by whites, no amount of asspain will change that.

BUT, by no means does that mean whites view themselves as able to bully and coerce non-white nations. Quite the contrary, white nationalists want to leave the rest of the world alone.

*survives intact 1000 years longer than any other nation on earth"

Heh nothin personal literal nationagekiddo

>State imposed eugenics/darwinism is a key tenet of the most radical versions of fascism
this is not true , eugenics were only a key tenet of nazism , eugenics were also practiced in democratic countries like USA and Norway
>is essentially what OP is proposing
no i dont think OP is proposing state imposed eugenics , he is asking that if white people are supperior why are they so easily subverted
and btw eugenics =/= Darwinism

White are socially forbidden to work towards their group interests.
Everyone else isn't.

A pack of jackals can defeat a lion. It doesn't mean the jackal is superior.

>White are socially forbidden to work towards their group interests.
but why are whites allowing this to happen to them?

Because people are sheep. Any group can be subverted regardless of their historical achievements, of which whites have by far the most. And the alt right acknolwedges the higher average Iq of ashkenazim.

Alt righters seem to block out the majority of white; students, academics, media personalities, alt media personalities, journalists,bloggers, protesters, and writers, who are SJW.

The people 'forbidding' (it's just social pressure, not 'forbidding) are majority white.

Mainly white people are antifa, and it was mainly white people tearing doing confederate statues and hitting them.

Thats an easy one.

Whites are an inherently high IQ, high trust subspecies. Low population density, harsh climate ice age Europa made us that way. So we are both the most creatively, second most mathematically talented race and also possibly the most gullible one.

And Vegeta admits Goku is making him slowly both weaker(show empathy, be a likable faggot) and stronger(this is how you win a world sized battle) at the same time

The Majin Buu saga was better if you focus on the relationship between those 2

Vegeta letting the jew mind control him one time in return for power so he could beat Goku in a duel

Vegeta breaking his jewish brainwashing by saying THERES ONE THING A SAMURARYAN ALWAYS KEEPS: HIS PRIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Vegeta blowing up the jewish spaceship and laughing before realizing he and Goku both underestimated their opponent

Vegeta learning that there is something to this white faggotry that is beautiful and sacrificing himself for his family and his opponent to go to hell and never come back

Vegeta's selfless sacrifice(literally dies in self assisted nuclear explosion, yes nukes are exaggerated and Weev confirms it from hacking the closed circuit networks)

Vegeta admitting he loves his white wife, is proud of his half white son and respects his rival white Goku before he dies for them

Vegeta trying to fight the pinkpiggu monster the jew uses to fight for him and at first arrogantly getting the shit kicked out of him before putting fear/anger into the heart of the Jew by repeatedly getting back up after death was supposed to end the conflict

THE WHITE GOKU AND THE JAPANESE VEGETA WILL SAVE THE FUCKING WORLD GODDAMNIT

That is some strong pseudo science.

Everyone from the Left up to the Alt lite misrepresents the Alt right as supremacist, when their goal has always been the continued existence of their race. A white supremacist would support the extermination of foreign peoples through the invasion of their lands, whilst the alt right is mostly isolationalist and against globalism. National socialism was a supremacist ideology as it supported globalism (conservative globalism rather than modern day liberal globalism). The alt right is not interested in dominating foreign groups, they just want their own ethno states without inteference from foreign groups.

It means the superior group spirit of the jackal is > the superior genetics of the lion

Well, people on the right are not allowing it.
People on the left... pic related

Just because white supermacists are part of alt-right doesn't mean it's the heart of the movement.
white nationalism != white supremacism

you´r welcome

how can there be a flaw in something that doesnt exist?