You have one free assassination of anybody in the world...

You have one free assassination of anybody in the world. Who would you choose to be removed from the earth to make the biggest positive difference?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nice try fbi

Myself.

Give me a break its my first week and my boss is watching. There is a big push from management for more whites on the watchlists so quotas gonna quota

Ftr I'm going to be boring and say Kim Jong-Un, best chance of most positive change from just one person. Not to mention commies always deserve a bullet.

Who's the Chief Jew on this planet?
Rothschild?

>Who's the Chief Jew on this planet?
>Rothschild?
yeah, but there's a lot of them.

you

Merkel

The pilot flying the plane that Soros and his son are on at the same time.

Soros, no contest.

Not cool bro

>Shoot Jong-Un
>His brother takes charge of the country

Where is the positive change?

and then it turns out he was the sane one keeping the rest of them from doing anything incredibly stupid. How can you know?

Trump, but with a twist:
Set up some major key leftist as the one who ordered the assassination, and let the civil war begin.

I primarily chose it due to the other problems in the west being far too complex for one person, the power vacuum from Un's death at least gives a chance for reformers in a coup considering how badly tensions have been escalated.

Well Thaek already was that, and Un had him killed

This. OP never expected that.

Merkel or soros

I would choose someone that would just leave people confused. Like some B-list on the verge of A-list celebrity.

Myself.

>I'm here all week

soros is a good choice.

bogdanoffs

Go back in time 200 years and go with Chaim Herschel Mordechai, more well known as Karl Marx.

merkel is a good pick, nice one.

Jamal

I would shoot the corpse of Fidel Castro

Blumpf

He probably has some kind of will where all his money goes to open border destruction of western culture.

So as evil as he is, we are still better off with him alive. Maybe he'll become red pilled once leftist become ultra violent or maybe he'll go senile and give all his money to the aspca or something.

kikes are powerful because they are coordinated. they're like the golden state warriors of ethnicities. you could kill king rothschildmolester but someone would succeed him immediately and the plan would continue without missing a step

I would shoot down the flagpole of Shia in France.

OP.

OP

WAIT THIS I CHANGED MY MIND

You.

>you tell me cia

The asshole who keeps letting his dog shit in my yard

4th to make that joke, bit late

This bitch right here.

Probably a waste. She's politically fucked and on her way out anyway

>not decorating my room in leftist memorabilia and posters and shoot Trump so the alt-right and the white nationalists have an excuse for violent uprising

What's wrong with all of you ?

NANI

Also, the idiocy of terrorism is that it galvanizes your opposition. So there's no logical reason to assassinate someone if you really care about the cause you are supporting.

Even a false flag doesn't do much.

Also, the evil of leftism is how far deep it gets ingrained into its supporters. Muslim extremists, black gangs or leftist open border globalists......these people are all like mindless ants. They have no leaders that matter.

Hence I said Un. I am not sure assassinations or any violence will do much good for the right wing cause in the west.

I'll help out your quota senpai

Comey

wil wheaton, fuck that larpy lib faggot. he is doing to the world what he did to tng.

whoever perpetuates the CBTS threads. Im sure the free market will handle the rest of the kikes on the list.

soros or merkel

Thx man. You're a good goy.

Politicians are nazgul that simply respawn stronger when killed(martyrdom guarantees their VP will go full Biden/LBJ with the greenlight of self defence)

The real string pullers dont even eat the food we eat, they dont drink normie water, they dont look at monitors or any of that wierd shit

They act like the fuckin eye of Sauron hiding behind the scenes

Unless you know who to hit, don't hit anyone public unless you want a reverse reaction

If you want to start a muslim pushback, convert to Islam and get caught planning an attack on Trump

Thats what a CIAnigger would do anyway

good morning to you too Mr.FBI man.

Soros. Not because he's irreplaceable but because it would send a message to those backing him and temporarily drop what he does control into chaos. Not to mention most of the public barely knows he exists so it'll be quiet enough. There now go and tell you NSA or CIA or whatever bitches.

So so far we have: Un, Soros, Merkel and Will Wheaton as responses

Can I mark down Will as my second response if the first is not available?

Came here to post this

I guess you're right. It would still be satisfying though, especially if it were at the hands of one of her beloved rapefugees.

Actually fuck it, if feds are in this thread why dont you just arrest me for some wierd shit I never posted and then have Trump livestream our interview with his potential assassin

Ill just sit there and say "sorry, I thought you were evil because everyone told me you were but you just seem like a funny guy who won an election in a silly country"

Fuckin CIAniggers just frame me for something already

Drumpf

I'd take a shot at the frozen head of Walt Disney. Just in case.

SPBP

WHY DO THEY WASTE THEIR TIME HONEYPOTTING STUPID SHIT LIKE THIS WHEN THEY COULD BE DOING SO MUCH ELSE WITH THEIR LIVES?!?

I wouldn't assassinate anyone, the right is all about cuddles and apple pie.
Butt... if Soros and Merkel drop dead I'd not be sad.

Do you have a special fear of zombie Disney? That's not one I've heard before.

Yes kim would be interesting because hes an actual dictator

There would actually be possible change once he died

Maybe Putin too, but democratic leaders cant be assassinated because theyre just puppets

Trump is a wierd puppet with no strings but dont assassinate him because he helps memes be funny

Merkel, Soros, [insert manager most responsible for googles SJW pushing]

Cmon Satan. You know what's up.

of course. wil wheaton sucks huge cocks.

From any time? Karl Marx or Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Alright, rolling for Hillary

>Disney was very anti jewish and spoken negatively of them all the time
Begone kike shill

If you really want to see some fireworks, assassinate Zuckerberg while wearing Pewdiepie merch
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew9oewvyd0M

Also have the assassin tweet out "Pewdiepie did nothing wrong!"

The old guy.

No one. I am an user of peace.

Nice digits senpai.

Tim Conroy from Alexander Street in L'ville Kentucky. That nigger broke my lawn mower

#LizardPeople

Soros' son. Would show the elites that they can't keep fucking over the little people without repercussions. That's why they want to take the guns away, its he only check on the Rich's power.

>Killing a gay manlet jew who takes black dick in his ass
Leave little soros alone

Hes honestly just an embarassing faggot from what I know

Lets get a roll going on this one. Do the digits say Kim Jong-Un?

Will Wheaton?

Soros?

Abu Bakr al-Bagdhadi?

>Positive change
Eh

Just decent chance of change, cant say what direction that will go if he dies and his successor frames America

The Podestas?

Ryan Seacrest?

Onision?

You

Yeah after he purged all the ones who were even sympathetic to reform there is little hope of anybody seizing power who is going to improve things

Lurk the thread user. Joke has been done 5 times.

This thread is a shit honeypot anyway

This is the only post that made me laugh and its my own

>Reading through a full thread with almost 100 comments, a quarter of which are by OP
This is why everybody wants to kill you

> tfw you try and help the boss get more whites on the watchlists to improve diversity but everyone wants you dead

Also everybody = 5

>Why would i want to kill anyone? It's wrong!

William H. Orrick

my friend, it would make more sense to set up a nigger in the name of black power

just imagine