Does /lit/ have better taste than Sup Forums ?

Does /lit/ have better taste than Sup Forums ?

>SHAFT garbage
>Evangelion, the most plebeian anime of our time

No

These are not starter anime.

I don't understand what this has to do with literature. Can you please specifically explain the relevance of this? I guess they haven't heard of the World Masterpiece Theater series, which is entirely about adapting books to animation.

This is the worst list I've ever seen

Is this actually official or just what one faggot made?

>mawaru penguinmeme
hahahaah

>all this Gainax

No

They don't even have good taste in Patrician Ozaki works

WHEN WAS THIS MADE? I DID NOT HELP MAKE THE LIST THIS IS A FALSE FLAG

>no KyoAni

shit taste

>when the ED started playing in the 19/20th episode

I am came

desu I just saw it on /fa/

why the hell does it start at gunbuster?

***Dezaki***

fuck I'm drunk

This not only is garbage in regards to its recommendations, but it also forces you into specific genres. It's so bad.

>/lit/
>Read 10 books written by dead people reccommended by less dead people who don't even read 1000 LNs or manga.

Sure. If you're a normie elitist shit with limited knowledge.

Everything on there is good, but these are extremely limited. Also, those lines make no sense.
The idea that that is all that's worthwhile is laughable, and their watching orders for both Madoka and Eva are garbage.

Take gatari out and it'll be decent.

/lit/izen reporting in, we took no part in this

>implying anything on Sup Forums can be official

That has to be a troll chart.

>anime is over

>half are Japanese DVD covers
>half are American DVD covers
>Utena is French
fuck

>Gunbuster
Opinion discarded.

wew /lit/ sure has fallen far

>Madoka
>Monogatari
No.

Utena is the JP BD box though?

>Start with Gunbuster
They fucked up already.

You start with Steins;Gate and Haruhi, and if you can stand both you're ready to descend into weeabooism.
Next you decide whether you preferred Haruhi, Disappearence, or Steins;Gate
If Steins;Gate then you move into 'intellectual' (not really, but I can't think of a better way to describe it) or sci-fi anime. Death Note, Evangelion, Madoka, Ghost in the Shell, Macross, Big O, etc etc.
If you prefer action and intrigue then you move onto stuff like Ikuhara anime, Monster, etc
If you find yourself liking more 'depressing' shows then move onto Texhnolyze, Lain, Monster, NHK, Shinsekai Yori, etc
If you prefered Haruhi, then you watch more SoL happy shit, like Cardcaptor Sakura, Kyousougiga, Shirobako, etc
If you prefer comedy then you move into Nichibros, Cromartie, Sakamoto, etc.
If you prefer drama then you can get into shit like Ping Pong, Tatami Galaxy, Bakemonogatari Gungrave (season1 minus episode 1), etc
After you've exhausted all the anime you think was great from the recommendations charts and hearsay, then you sit your fat ass down and watch LoGH. All of LoGH. Doesn't matter what you liked, or what you've heard. You watch LoGH to cap yourself off, because after that you know you've now seen the greatest anime that has or ever will exist

>Shinsekai Yori
does anyone actually like this?