Why aren't there more intellectual anime like Flip Flappers and Death Parade?

Why aren't there more intellectual anime like Flip Flappers and Death Parade?

Stop comparing my flappers to that piece of melodramatic garbage

There is a fuckton of intellectual anime

Just look at the 3x3 thread and how they rate eachother by how intellectual they're

Flip Flappers is good.

Death Parade? I'd rather rewatch Jigoku Shoujo or Shigofumi instead.

I'm triggered

>tfw too smart to enjoy anime
>Flip Flappers appear
Oh yeah!

I find it interesting KKK is doing a different approach with Cocona than Mimi. Mimi was isolated from the outside world and under close obsrvation. On the other hand Cocona is given free reign and allowed to go out and meet people.

Also the corpse in episode 1 was probably a previous version of Papikana?

>Flip Flappers
>Intellectual
It's a visual masterpiece, which I suppose requires some kind mental capacity to understand and appreciate the medium, but I don't think I'd go so far as to call it intellectual.

>Mimi is isolated from the rest of the world and sequestered into a room she's not allowed to leave
>finds a close, dedicated friend for life and a handsome, loving husband who conceives a child with her
>Cocona is free to go out and meet people
>no real friends, no romantic life whatsoever, sullen and lonely.
What's her excuse?

What do you think? Is she going to have a major role in the finale, or is her arc over?

I don't know what is it about panties peeking like they do in that picture that gets me hard.

Also, why does your image look all blurry?

She Flip Flapping to save Cocona.

The question if Cocona will cchoose KKK instrumentality

Just watch any KyoAni anime. Hyouka is one of the most cerebral shows in the past 10 years.

not much left to her part in the story other than making-up with Cocona properly and maybe having a role in the finale. Oh and of course remaining the best girl throughout.

>pseudo-intellectual anime circlejerk

You missed the 3x3 thread.

The best way to enjoy anime is just to watch and appreciate what you enjoy, while occasionally trying out other series/genre to see if there are standouts. You are objectively a retard if you do anything but this.

OP trying to bait and noone bites it. Haha, what a faggot.

Flipfags are too smart, this is a fact.

Yfw KKK just wants a future where children don't have to suffer anymore

>yfw

And people say Flifags aren't Sup Forumsermin

samefag

>Cocona is free to go out and meet people
>no real friends, no romantic life whatsoever, sullen and lonely.
>What's her excuse?
Same as yours, user-kun.

Fuck off to Sup Forums

That yurishit anime is intellectual?

Flip Flappers is literally the Evangelion of anime.

This show was laughing at intellectuals, it's that friend who makes fun at you at the bar for overthinking things instead just asking out the girl you like.

We sure weren't overthinking grandma.

I bet you would have just asked her out instead. Enjoy your clang clang.

>yurishit
>intellectual
Dohoho

Intellectual doesn't mean "things I like" user

>Servants, be subject to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the unjust. For this is a gracious thing, when, mindful of God, one endures sorrows while suffering unjustly. For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God
Through this we learn that Flip Flappers is a metaphor about how being gay is a sin
Q.E.D

That's not the right verse champ

>tfw not smart enough to understand anything the characters don't specifically say or the morale of the story
I still enjoy the show because I like the way it looks :3