Why was she best girl

Why was she best girl.
Lets have a in depth discussion about this.

The only competition was Sakura. Kishi figured everyone would love her because she was the main girl and had as much screen time as Naruto despite never doing anything with it. Because of this, he didn't feel like he had to write any actual romance, something he hates doing, and by the end Hinata was the only choice that made any sense because she was the only one was any romantic history with Naruto.

She won by default, because Kishi can't write and especially can't write romance. That doesn't change the fact she's objectively the best girl regardless though.

Not even the best girl in the family.

Because her love was pure.

Titshit.

>Why was she best girl
She wasn't. She sucked just as much as Sakura.

>Tits
>Hinata
What could you be talking about?

>Shit writing
>Did virtually nothing in the story
>Failed to protect Naruto
>Fugly design
>Weak fighter
>Gave birth to annoying kids
Hinata was shit, senpai.

Kishimoto only gave her the barebones development needed and then left her alone.
You can't ruin something you don't touch.

All the other characters that got metric fucktons of development always ended up being fucking retarded.

They were both huge disappointments and the series would be better without them.

The real best girl was Kushina.

Posting real best Naruto girl.

Shit girl from a shit series.

because everyone else thought he was a monster, a useless dumbass, or just a pest. She was the only one that believed in him from the very beginning. Everyone else either slowly warmed up to him after he started proving himself over and over again or just jumped on the naruto bandwagon after hearing about how he saved everyone in the village/world.

>Cowtits
Instantly inferior.

literally the memegirl of her series

desperately tried to become a main character and failed miserably

>Posting an OC.
Lol, is this what Sup Forums has come to?

>desperately tried to become a main character and failed miserably
Did you even read Naruto?

The Rock Lee spinoff proves Tenten would make a better lead female than Hinata and Sakura.

>desperately tried to become a main character
You're thinking of Sakura user. Hinata polled ahead of her despite having 1/100th of the screen time. You can count the number of significant scenes Hinata was in on your hand, and watch all the episodes she's in during a single afternoon. Hinata didn't desperately do anything, she just won hard because she's so clearly best girl.

She doesn't had competition.
All the others girls were shit or even more irrelevant.

Literally a fairytale princess

The sort of girl men wrote odes about

Gentle, kind, pure, innocent, shy, humble, feminine, domesticated, but not a doormat either

>not a doormat
Is that why her son turned out shitty from having a dad that doesn't have time for his family?

She's also rich.

/thread

>best loli
>best girl
>best adult
>best mom
>best waifu

Hinata is perfect!

She's wasn't Tayuya was best girl.

>shy
>kind
>mistreated
>regal
>timid
>hime cut
>large breasts
>cute voice
>stutters
>hopelessly in love
>selfless
>sees past superficiality
>more loyal towards naruto than literally any other character in the show, including jiraiya, kakashi, sakura, bee, and minato
>cool eyes
>protects his pride; allows him to buy her dinner, but doesn't force him to go to fancy restaurants

Konan was much better

TIDDIES!

Which as Hinatafags go on for 100+ posts with their fingers in their ears and yelling that their Hyuga princess is flawless and that Sakura sucks ass. They do it every time.

>with their fingers in their ears
What? What are we trying to deny? Literally nobody else in Naruto comes close.

>there will never be a comfy SoL oriented Naruto series

At this point I'd be happy with mere shorts

>best backstory
Seriously. Kishi would probably ruin things but imagine how much more interesting things could have been if Kishi had focued on Hyuga politics rather than on whatever Sakura brought to the table.

>most interesting powers and fighting style
>kind, gentle, and hardworking, and one of the few people to believe in Naruto when almost everyone else hated him

Konan had no personality.

damn now i need to re-read Team 8

Konan was too underutilized. She could have been a lot better than she ended up.

Well, Sakura does suck. The Hinatafags just don't want to admit that Hinata sucks just as much.

>Literally nobody else in Naruto comes close.
She is on the same level as Sakura. Which is to say, both are just as shitty, and at the bottom.

Not a Hinatafag myself

I despised Sakura since I was a kid

And watching how the stupid bitch and her fanbase got BTFO constantly brought me back to the show

Sakura somehow achieved 3D behavior in 2D

She's not.
My wife Chino is so cute

>"Hinata isn't that great."
>Response: "LA-LA-LA-LA I'M NOT LISTENING! HINATA A BEST AND SAKURA A SHIT!"

>if Kishi had focued on Hyuga politics rather than on whatever Sakura brought to the table.
More like if Kishi had focused on ANYTHING OTHER THAN THE UCHIHA. The Hyuuga were cool as fuck, but they never came up again canonically after the Neji fight. The only people who gave a shit were the anime staff. Everything about them could've been explored more, but they just didn't. Same with every other character, Kishi just got a massive hard-on for the the Uchiha so instead of the other clans and eye haxes getting upgrades the Sharingan just got upgraded seven different times.

Konan should have stayed alive and joined the war.

Because hajidere is best dere.

Making up words doesn't make her not shit.

>false equivalency
Explain how Hinata is bad.

>not knowing your deres
Confirmed for newfag.

How would Kushina have felt about her?

>She is on the same level as Sakura
>HINATA A BEST AND SAKURA A SHIT!
You don't even need good taste to realize Sakura is shit. Hinata was the most popular female even in Nipland despite Sakura being a main character and Hinata having next to no screentime. Also, Sakura just sucks generally. She was tsundere for Naruto and deredere for Sasuke since episode one and never for even a single moment developed beyond that except at the start of the Shippuden where she got new powers for a brief moment before going back to being useless. She's just objectively worst girl. If she were best, she'd have more memorable scenes but honestly I think most people would agree Hinata's scenes had more impact than anything Sakura ever did. She's just so... shit. Especially compared to this goddess.

Debate me.

>Hinata was the most popular female even in Nipland despite Sakura being a main character
Wrong. Sakura is voted the most popular female character in Nippon. How many times do we have to remind you Hinatafags?

She would have doted on her.

Probably would've loved her.

Supportive of her son no matter who he would choose, but based on her and Minato's dialogue, she probably would have preferred Sakura.

That dialogue gave us some great butthurt when the series ended since it gave the shippers false hope.

Last official poll was in 2011

Hinata came in 10th with Sakura at 12th. She's tied with "Not Sasuke" for fuck's sake.

Hinata beat her in several popularity polls, then she got her own movie.

This. Sakurafags BTFO.

>Sasori being that high.
I don't get it. He barely appeared in the series in general. He showed up in one arc and died.

>Why was she best girl.
Because she wasn't

I never said Sakura wasn't shit. I don't like Sakura in the slightest.

But not liking Sakura does not mean I have to like Hinata.

I've been clear this whole thread. Hinata and Sakura are both shit. You can make your case against Sakura all you want. Its not even entirely wrong. But Sakura being shit doesn't make Hinata not shit.

>Hinata beat her in several popularity polls
Sakura has beat her in more than several.

She wasn't. Best girl was Temari and Anko was best woman. Also in b4 that one triggered Sakura stan.

Temari is definitely a good choice. Not my pick, but one of the top girls, easily.

Fujoshits. That's the only explanation for half the people being as high as they are.

>Anko
You mean the fat pig who has spent her entire existence in the series being irrelevant since the Chunin Exams?

This but I do like Hinata too.

He is cute,cool and had a interesting fighting style. Is a shame that he doesn't had to much role in the story, Same ith all the others akatsuki.

She's boring, and ill defined. In a better series she'd be among the worst girls but basically she got a bit of character development and she wasn't completely obnoxious which makes her a top tier Kishimoto character.
Personally I find her forgettable. She rarely does anything important and the "I'm so shy and fragile please notice me senpai" character just kinda irks me in general. Especially in a battle shounen.

opposites attract

Kushina would have liked Hinata precisely because they're so different.

Kushina probably would have liked Sakura too, but that's because Sakura sucks up to most adults and constantly tries to ingratiate herself.

So? Hinata beat her in the most recent poll.

Kushina said to pick a girl like her. Minato makes it clear that Sakura is just like Kushina. She'd like Hinata sure, but her preference has already been made clear in canon.

Its irrelevant though, because she isn't the one picking. Its Naruto's choice and he made it.

>when you win so hard you turn a shounen into a shoujo

>literal fan girl

>Yet another "why is this my opinion?" thread
OP makes me ashamed to be a Hinatafag.

That's really what Boruto should have been, SoL comedy with Naruto doing hokage shit in the background. Is Kishi still getting money from that stupid continuation?

Hinata was an angel. In a series where most characters do messed up things from time to time, she was consistently above reproach. It may make her unrealistic, but it also makes her lovable.

Earlier on yeah. Hinata became an established love interest after she officially confessed, and her popularity boomed afterwards. They stopped doing official polls after 2011, probably because they didn't like the advertising certain character's failings, but with Hinata marrying Naruto, getting her own movie, and being Boruto's mother there's no reason to assume her position has done anything but increase since 2011. Those earlier polls are also comparing Hinata to Sakura back when Hinata only had a grand total of maybe 5 canonical scenes with Naruto. Once her screentime went from being .001% of Sakura's to .01% she became the immediate favorite.

She married Lee right?

The brief moment when she wasn't irrelevant or fat, she actually had a very interesting backstory, a connection with a major villain (wich oddly enough the female lead lacked), and a design tha oozes cool. Too bad kishi did basically forgot about her.

She better have. Literally the only thing keeping me checking out Boruto is confirmation of whether this happened or not.

...she did though?

Kushina's idea of an ideal girl and who Kushina would have gotten along with aren't necessarily the same thing, user.

Solid choice

A bit gruff but a sweetheart

Doesn't matter. Her character would have ruined Orochimaru's getting away with it endgame. We don't need her bitching.

Minato scarcely knew Sakura. What was made clear by both Minato and Tsunade, though, and indirectly by Kushina, who didn't realize that he had inherited her verbal tic, is that Naruto is the one who's exactly like Kushina. She'd probably like Hinata; she married a reserved and intelligent man similar to her in the form of Minato.

>she didn't marry Shikamaru
Nigga you what?.

>forgetting her standing up against Neji and Pain

she was so passive and docile you felt assertive and manly by comparison

in other words you're a beta

>Kiba x Karui didn't happen.
Goddamn it, Kishimoto.

UPSIDE DOWN

Hinata and Sakura are both worst girls.

The only thing I can say is that Sakura actually looks cute now in the Boruto storyline but she's still shit because she sticks with Sasuke who clearly wants nothing to do with her.

Kushina meant "find a good girl"

>Hinata was best girl at each stage of her life
How does she do it? How is one girl so perfect?

Her character would have ruined Orochimaru's getting away with it endgame.
In what way?. Eminently she was never coing to complete her revenge since Oro is basically unkillable, but i think their relationship would have been an interesting way to know more about him.

One of the best things about Hinata is that she turns Naruto into a better character. Around Sakura, Naruto acts like a pathetic beta faggot. Around Hinata, Naruto acts cool and manly.

I never said she wouldn't get along with Hinata. She would get along with whoever Naruto chose, even if it was Ino. She wants her son to be happy.

I never really finished Naruto, so what happened with Naruto's arm? I know he lost it in the last fight but whats going on with it now?

This new opening is great.

Got blown off with his final battle with Sasuke. Got it repaired with the 1st Hokage's OP DNA.

Sakura was better and hotter. Though that in itself isn't saying much.

>how dare guys like feminine women

Got a replacement cultivated from Hachirama's cells. He keeps it bandaged for whatever reason (maybe it just looks grotesque)