This man never killed anyone, only told people to

This man never killed anyone, only told people to

Obama and Clinton told people to kill Gaddafi and fund a war in Syria which resulted in the deaths of tens of thousands

>really activates the almonds

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7UgQSgzMoFk
youtube.com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yaMFQZ9Xg
youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Manson knew WAAAAAAAY too much about the nature of reality for them to let him go. Ever heard some of his interviews? He doesn't care about this 3D realm, the spirit realm is where he spent his time after being imprisoned.

Of course people write him off as "crazy," because they don't understand what he's talking about. They're the stupid ones.

Go back and listen to what he said. I'll wait.

Link?

I thought Robin Williams off'd himself years ago.

Here's one, there's plenty.

youtube.com/watch?v=7UgQSgzMoFk

Thanks
Kek

Off-topic I know, but death row inmates routinely speak gems of knowledge that get ignored because people are too caught up in fear and shock/awe of the crime.

Here's another: youtube.com/watch?v=yFBcjII3QAE

Of course he knew a lot. He glowed in the dark. Put on a big show.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6yaMFQZ9Xg

Manson was brilliant. They locked him away for a reason.

>not posting the real redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=jFgbpkhP-js

And they let him talk in TV interviews every year for a reason.

It's crazy to me how redpilled he was...the dude was crazy, but he was woke AF desu desu

thank you user.

People were/are conditioned to reject anything he said. Listening to him did nothing to change their minds, all it did was let them observe a very powerful being from the safety of their own homes. Like watching wild animals in a zoo.

Manson was a Clowns plot to destroy the hippy movement.
It worked.

I thought this was Robin Williams from Jumanji

Wow great job blowing the lid off that one. Now what the fuck are we supposed to do?

Robin Williams did nothing wrong. I loved him in Jumanji.

Great guy and pleasant to be around. Uncle Charlie, we called him. Anytime anyone was feeling down or unsure of themselves, he'd always drop a slice of advice that just turned those frowns into smiles. I will miss Charlie, along with all of the others that knew him. A precious angel that was never bound to fit in, in this world, though I doubt any of his followers and family were bothered by his wacky fun loving way of living life. If he were still here, I'd given him one last hug and say "I love you, brother."

RIP Charles Milles Maddox
November 12, 1934 – November 19, 2017

look at how charismatic that guy is and how easily he can explain his thoughts to the average person
it's no wonder people admired him and it's obvious why the government wouldn't let him interact with other people, the guy could've ended up in office, or at the least his own talk show
F

It's okay to cry.

You knew him personally?

How did you know Manson?

"That delusion that society stinks and needs to be punished will probably die an hour after he does"

It's adorable how naive that lady is

that interviewer at the end is still so condescending even though this woman who's going to die the next day just gave him the juiciest story of his career
all journalists need to go

fucking morons

Fuck off memeflag nigger

>Mork was based, RIP

Brainlet Christcucks will say he’s apart of MK Ultra. However the truth is he was planning on hunting down every last hollywood kike. Sharon Tate and Roman Ploniski where his first targets since they were abusing children. However he didn’t realize that Roman was out of the country at that time. Manson did more to save white lives then any of these Sup Forumsacks ever will.

>Muh president status

Liberal fags will defend this

He was a CIA nigger

Do you know how did he aquire so much insight about the spiritual world?

LSD. A shitload of it. Acid is the true redpill.

>CIA Nigger
>He literally despised them in his manfestios

Auscucks are retarded

>its the cops fault i killed those additional people.
Stop promoting mental illness.

Tears me up user.
Poor guy.

Yes Hillary is infinitely more evil than Charles Manson no matter what you think of Charles Manson.

It is amazing how he still has such a great ability to manipulate people. He's able to string together some thoughts concerning politics, and how the government is "bad, m'kay" and you cats eat out of his hands like pigeons at a park.

Why do you think he despised them? He was an MKultra CIA nigger, willingly or not.

Was he a patsy?

>Muh MK Ultra

You christcucks will call anything that goes against Kikes that.

>He's able to string together some thoughts concerning politics, and how the government is "bad, m'kay" and you cats eat out of his hands like pigeons at a park.

You missed the point.

Yes that's what drove him insane. He is actually innocent. He was a nature hippie type. He had no hate in his heart, but became the boogey man for generations.

This opens another Pandora's box. Who committed the Tate murders and why?

>This opens another Pandora's box. Who committed the Tate murders and why?

It's well documented who killed those people, and it's not Charlie.

>It's well documented who killed those people,
Thank God for that!

why would mk ultra stuff be related with christcucks? what do you he had nothing to do with it? legit asking

This stupid motherfucker sounds just like a fucking street pimp. He rambles aimlessly with self righteous bullshit. Fuck him, I'm glad he is dead. There is less bullshit in the world now.