If you had the talent / money to create your own anime series what would you create, and in what kind of style

If you had the talent / money to create your own anime series what would you create, and in what kind of style.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Anime about JAV with Yuasa style.

Am I doing all of it? The obvious answer is an adaptation of my favorite Light Novel, though. In the style of the previous seasons. Because S3 is never coming.

I would have twenty thousand leagues under the sea done by shaft.

cute elven girls doing cute things
one high elf girl and an elf drow girl fall in love

d&d anime with 5 heroes of different races and cultures

comedy d&d anime

cute girls in vietnam

Either a S2 of my waifu's anime or my love story with my waifu

But it would make you feel too hard at the end because after all the heartwarming things like the first encounter, date, marriage, kids and still being together until the end i would just woke up, cry and scream like a little bitch that i am
I guess it would express how the average (devoted) waifuist feels

loli haremshit

I would make something that Sup Forums would want.
but they'll never tell me

One thing I would do for sure is make some decent animated hentai. Very few series get into the movement beyond the standard frictions, juggling tits and the standard "I'm flying!" orgasm. Very rarely we get emotions and sensations expressed in movement or attempts to express non-visual stuff such as touch. And I'm not even getting in all the stuff that happens before and after sex, all this body language, stolen glances and so on. Hell, Hyoka OVA is a better hentai than most series with actual sex in them.

This is even more frustrating considering that mangakas and doujinshi authors seem to understand this stuff really well.

> comedy d&d anime
Zettai Bouei Leviathan. Thank me later.

An anime about a shy but voluptuous half-succubus half-human girl that needs to do ecchi things to keep living but because he is so shy the only one she can do these things is her childhood friend (MC) but because he is so shy she gets her filling by just holding hands/head patting/forehead kiss etc. animated by Kyoani character designs by the guy who did Hibike! Euphonium

The first episode starts, introducing the main character and harem members. The episode ends with the girls barging into his house, and the MC, having 4 girls charging at him, falls backwards and has his skin pulled off. It's revealed that the MC is actually a skeleton that can disguise himself as any humanoid being (his default form being who he was before turning into a skeleton). The rest of the series is about trying to find out how he got turned and general spooky shenanigans.

An American Civil War epic in the vein of Legend of the Galactic Heroes with a soundtrack of military marches and folk songs. I don't really care how little the Japs would like it.
youtube.com/watch?v=IUjLE_N1Cuc
youtube.com/watch?v=zhCheCryopA

i have a really good original idea for an anime that hasn't been done before.

It's basic premise is where a kid who is a no life nerd that plays an MMO thats super popular and no game can beat. The game is online and has lots of cool stuff like swords and art. Every day he would log in and log off viewing the horizon. He runs a website called mmo.hack where he posts cheats for the game and stuff. Then one day he gets banned so he has to return to level 0. So to get around it he makes another .hack but he takes it too far and accidentally gets teleported into the game world because of a bug in his hack and if he dies in the game he dies in real life.

Lee dindu nuffin wrong he wuz a gud boy.

I'd do a slice of life adventure of girls working as crew aboard a spaceship. Maybe the occasional bout of action, but nothing too outrageous.

Would burn down Atlanta again/10

I'm still rereading this post just to make sure I caught them all.

An anime based on a russian novel like metro 2033 or roadside picnic, dark and with a bleak and depressive atmosphere, no cute girls and done in the style of GITS, well animated and with proper details.

Alternatively, an anime based on Hotline Miami with a simple, colorful artstyle that makes it easy to change drastically on the fly for trippy scenes and contrasts with the visceral violence and hostile dialogue.

Another old dream of mine is to make an adaptation of one russian doujin novel about summoning Ryogi Shiki as a persistent gallucination through drugs and self-mutilation. Or at least translate it to English.

I would end up with Space Dandy, probably.

beach volleyball sports anime or a slice of life about strippers

Buy out a company producing an anime and finally force that anime to end after running for decades.

An anime about two girls working at a döner place in the summer at a summer resort, and the various way they grown and gain experience with life. Over time, they begin to slowly drift away from eachother - while still working at the same place. One begins to fuck around with men, and the other one becomes the lead singer for a new local band after being caught singing cheerily at the döner place.

A super robot story about a boy and his crazy scientist grandma with a side of them being werewolves just for funsies as for the studio?

Probably madhouse

STALKER-like post-apocalyptic anime.

A well-made one, I mean.

A love triangle between a typical MC, typical Tsundere everyone at school loves and a typical ara ara who is slightly chubby.

The MC is attracted to the Tsundere, like every other guy at school. And through a series of events, they meet and eventually date. The first and second season (11th and 12th grade of high school) are about the MC and Tsundere dating. While the ara ara girl is a mediator between them and tries to help their relationship.

Trouble is, the MC recognizes early on that the Tsundere has a horrible personality and doesn't care for him. And over time, the MC becomes less and less committed to his one sided relationship. While all this is going on, the MC has basically become best friends with the ara ara girl, who shares a lot of his interests and is genuinely interested in him as a person. The Tsundere recognizes this as well and is always jealous that the two of them are so close and chummy.

Things all come to a head when at the end of their senior year, the Tsundere girl realizes they will be leaving. Already feeling tired of the relationship and mad with jealousy over her ara friend getting along better with the MC, she breaks up with the MC. The MC does not take it well and questions what he did to cause te relationship to fall apart.

Season 3 begins with the MC going to college, though his heart isn't in it. By chance, the MC ends up going to the same college with his ara friend. They quickly become friends once again. Then grow a little closer. Until the MC starts to realize he has feelings for the ara girl. They begin dating and the MC finds that all the baggage he had with the Tsun girl are not present in his current relationship. And he quickly grows to love her. At the end of season 1, and the end of their first year in college, the MC proposes to the ara girl and they get married. Future seasons would turn into a comedy as they start a family and their crazy extended family.

A story about a Yandere who keeps questioning there psychotic tendencies and keeps trying to control them self

With cute girls, right?
I'd make this but I'd make it a slice of life. Like how dodging tears in reality that would tear your arm off and eating stale bread in the rain is just everyday activity.
"Ah, killed my senpai today because he had a bag full of artifacts."
Like kind of innocent.
I think it'd be awesome.

Harry potter SoL with cute girls doing cute magical things, made by Shaft
Flying witch does not count

Animated series about Boba Fett. Maybe even enter realms such as his love life and sadness about the death of his father. He seems like the type who would have really deep feelings beneath his tough metal bounty hunter exterior

>two directionless cute girls join the military
>fun times on base and at home
>war breaks out in Asia after Communist hardliners perform a coup in the PRC
>things go south fast, JSDF deployed overseas to 'protect allies'
>girls realise they may have made a terrible mistake
>one girl dies in Seoul, the other continues, fighting in Manchuria and later Vietnam
>steady decent into barbarism by people on both sides, including the surviving girl
>neither side wants to push the other too far because nukes, war ends with a return to the status quo
>girl goes home and tries to integrate back into society, embittered and wondering what the point of the whole thing was
>struggles to find work because of a lot of applicable skills
>gives up on Japan and leaves the country permanently

>semi realistic artstyle
>steady dulling of colour palette as series progressive before abruptly returning to bright colours on the return home
>extensive use of first person perspective
>no soundtrack, rely on dialog and ambient sound to set mood

Could be decent, could end up an edgy shitfest.

Sounds like the good kind of edgy shitfest

Transformers anime in trigger style Trigger. God knows they're itching to make it.

I would make a faithful adaptation of The Karamazov Brothers by Madhouse.

Super robot show that drew inspiration from Concrete Revolutio, Code Geass and Big O. MC's older sister is also his ara ara teacher. He fucks her. Explicitly.