Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rAZTiWZU6Cc
iep.utm.edu/hard-con/
evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/origsoflife_04
youtube.com/watch?v=pxoZ8REpH-g
youtube.com/watch?v=daFqm2RO7SA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What are you trying to say we believe?

that random shit somehow created all the intricate shit in the world. leave it to an atheist to not understand this. christ man, kys

Atheism is the most retarded religion

how thick is ur brain you dont get thats what the post is saying

What's wrong with that? Universe began. Particles formed light elements like hydrogen. Condensed into gravity, became gases. Formed stars, along with heavier metals. Dead stars eject mass, becomes asteroids, and eventually planets. Water forms, life begins, and eventually single-celled life. Single-celled life evolves into multi-cellular life, and eventually humans.

Yes, let's follow a book written by a bunch of Arab goat fuckers from 3000 years ago.

Atheism isn't a religion

isn't that what theists believe?

>This is what retards actually believe atheists believe

how fucking incompetent are you OP?

Lol *magic happens* now we have single-cell life... *magic happens again* oh look the single-cell life just evolved into multi-cell life

nice strawman, asshole. that's not what i said.

Ask an atheist what numbers are and if they are real. Look at him shit the bed.

ok and why does that happen? just randomly? have you seen the anatomy of ANY living organism? that gif explains exactly how you think

evolution

Hot damn I don't think I've seen one of these copy-paste threads in a while. McKill yourself.
OP is probably a bot.

Evolution explains an animal's snout getting longer, not the from-scratch creation of systems so complex the modern world's greatest science can't even begin to recreate it.

what's something specific that it can't explain? i'd be glad to help you understand something

And what created the laws of physics that reality adheres to oh wise one?

patterns that stick around stick around and patterns that don't stick around don't stick around
give it enough time and "sticking around" can last a really long time, leading to stuff like humans

youtube.com/watch?v=rAZTiWZU6Cc

Faith based phenomenon not observed in nature. Literally a fantasy at this point.

countless scientific facts confirm evolution

a fucking jew

nobody knows, but they have pretty good guesses. do you claim to 100% know for certain that god did, and can prove it?

No. That still required a painter.

We don't know, we trying to figure it out though, but you're welcome to believe an omnipotent creator did it because they were bored if you want

>requiring evidence for religion, which is based on faith

Just how thick are you?

just because you believe... sorry, have "faith" something is true doesn't mean it's true, buddy

Talking to a religious person is like talking to a flat earther.
They are fact resistant so its better to just let them be.

The Hard Problem of Consciousness:

"In more detail, the challenge arises because it does not seem that the qualitative and subjective aspects of conscious experience—how consciousness “feels” and the fact that it is directly “for me”—fit into a physicalist ontology, one consisting of just the basic elements of physics plus structural, dynamical, and functional combinations of those basic elements. It appears that even a complete specification of a creature in physical terms leaves unanswered the question of whether or not the creature is conscious. And it seems that we can easily conceive of creatures just like us physically and functionally that nonetheless lack consciousness. This indicates that a physical explanation of consciousness is fundamentally incomplete: it leaves out what it is like to be the subject, for the subject."

Source: iep.utm.edu/hard-con/

>Talking to a religious person is like talking to a flat earther.
>implying there's a difference

>i dont know how this thing works therefore god

mathematics requires faith as well but you believe in it don you ?

>What are letters and do they exist?

That is why people laugh at christians. You are stupid. You keep saying that your religion will save civilization, yet you are still stuck fighting against high school biology. And are losing badly.

If monkeys evolved into humans why do we still have monkeys?

Great job leaving out evolution in it's entirety. You could have at least put in a bit more effort into that straw man. Sure single cell development has not been proven yet, but were getting closer and closer.

It is.
Flat earthers at least try to find evidence for there belief even if they ignore all the evidence against it.

Religious people just point to THE BOOK.

>shit, my physicalism is contradicted by the mere existence of consciousness. better just laugh it off like a child instead of having an argument

>AND THEN THE SNAKE STARTED TALKING

>what is god and does it exist ?

dude. wtf? why? that answers fucking nothing about the origin or reason you tard. stop being so arrogant thinking youre right when you cant answer simple questions

So you mean we cant have consciousness without a god?

How did you come to that conclusion?

Nobody really has a clear definition for consciousness. If you can provide proof that god gives it to us, feel free.

In dumbfounded by the simple minds of theists who have just narrowed down the complexity of evolution and the laws of physics into an animated gif running at four frames per second for a few seconds. This is a demonstration of the non complex thought patterns a theist must live with daily

>autism is the next human evolution

Mathematics doesn't require faith. We find that 1 + 1 makes 2 every time we try it. So, we have REASON to believe it's going to be the same the next time we try it. That's not faith. It's logical extrapolation.

organisms
evolve
into
better
organisms
how much simpler can i state this. what question is it that you want answered, if this isn't sufficient

ok you got me this is exactly what i believe

Observation can be deceiving. Afterall , the geocentric theory which was based upon observation had refutability . Phenomenon is and isin't.

God is a conceptual being created by the human imagination to appease their desire for protection and a sense of being. As for their existence; nobody knows, can prove or disprove it.

no shit? youve said nothing of the slightest significance and doesnt even have to do with atheism. WHY you dumb mother fucker? howd it start? again, if you think it random, go back to the gif you little twat

got any proof that it didnt?

youre so god damn stupid

What the fuck is a particle?

Then this is what Christians believe.

no but i dont claim to know cause im not an arrogant faggot

The laws of the universe dictate that these things happen naturally over time, which is why we can trace why and how these things happened in the past.

>failing this hard at reading comprehension

Look at my original post. It's in response to somebody asking what is wrong with their view of the universe and I showed where it's wrong. They're talking about physicalism and physicalism is false.

Existence is not fundamentally physical or non-mental but is mental. This means consciousness, which is 1st person and subjective, is what constitutes the universe as we know it not what we call the physical or matter.

Seeing as how consciousness exists and solipsism is false, theism becomes the only rational alternative.

even on the surface of maths you need faith to see numbers like root2 or pie.
The deeper into maths you go the more abstract and unreal it becomes, just because its useful in everyday life does not make it any less abstract.

Nobody knows. Can you prove that god started it all?

>In the physical sciences, a particle (or corpuscule in older texts) is a small localized object to which can be ascribed several physical or chemical properties such as volume or mass
Did you take a basic high school chemistry class and pass?

>Bloodshed spawns life
Do you deny this?

again, thats not relevant to atheism at all. that answers nothing about origin or reason why anything happens or how the world actually came to be from the start and why it started

no but its a lot more logical than it happening randomly

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/article/origsoflife_04

From scratch creation by randomness

lol

That's what all fedoras say

Ok mister where did particles come from? Is light a particle or a wave?

I need faith to see numbers?...

What?

That's not faith.. We define what numbers are, so if anything it's subjective opinion based on what, to us, seems to be accurate. Again, not faith.

youtube.com/watch?v=pxoZ8REpH-g
well never know. watch this and it explains why logically well never know and god makes some sense, logically

Who created God?

Of course we do. We know consciousness more than we know anything at all. Consciousness is subjective, it is 1st person and qualitative. Objects like chairs or pebbles are not conscious. We are subjects rather than objects. We are persons and fundamentally physicalism cannot account for this as noted in the hard problem of consciousness. If all is objective then it follows there is no room for the subjective.

Except that in atheism there isn't a guy splattering the paint. There's just dark endless nothing, and then all of a sudden a painting.

What you could make case for is that our brain and sensory organs didn't evolve to let us see the truth of what is reality.
We evolved to simple survive and reproduce in this enviorment.

But the video shows a creator making retarded shit. Atheist don’t believe in a creator. The video makes no point.

A better video would be a snow flake forming from water vapour.

all the evidence show that random shit created all the intricate shit. Thats what we know. Religion is verifiably false.

"""scientist""" is just a political title that convinces normies to believe in their cumulative lies to to the point that it becomes alt-truth. things they can't defy are just speculations and assumptions on what they believe in.

Don't have to prove a negative.

wasn't the big bang theory first proposed by some catholic priest though?

1. The fine-tuning of the fundamental physical constants of the universe is due either to physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. Proponents of the anthropic principle assume that because observations of the universe must be compatible with the conscious and sapient life that observes it, it is unremarkable that this universe has fundamental constants that happen to fall within the narrow range thought to be compatible with life -- which is a modal scope fallacy, i.e. it equivocates the necessity of the universe if conscious and sapient life that observes it exists, with modal necessity, i.e. it confuses "necessary if" and "necessary."
3. All physical things have a logical cause.
4. All logically-caused things are contingent, i.e. it is possible for them not to be caused.
5. Therefore, all physical things are contingent.
6. The fundamental physical constants are a physical thing.
7. Therefore, the fundamental physical constants are contingent.
8. Therefore, the fine-tuning of the universe is not due to physical necessity, and the universe, as it is, is not the only possible world.
9. There is an infinite number of possible worlds in which the fine-tuning of the universe and all its antecedents do not exist or are in an infinite number of different states.
10. Therefore, the probability of a possible world in which the fundamental constants exist and fall within the narrow range thought to be compatible with life is ℵ_0/ℵ_0^2 (tends to 0).
11. Therefore, the probability that the fine-tuning of the universe is due to chance is ℵ_0/ℵ_0^2.
12. n/n^2=1/n
13. Therefore, the probability that the fine-tuning of the universe is not due to chance is (ℵ_0 - 1)/ℵ_0 (tends to 1).
14. Therefore, it is due to design.

No, atheist is a word for someone who doesn't believe in gods.

>sweden
>id is Goy

this checks out

Protip: atheism is a liberal mindset, liberalism destroyed your country.

>Ok mister where did particles come from?
Nobody knows

>Is light a particle or a wave?
both

If you're talking about evolution, it's been observed and acted upon for 1000s of years, why do you think dog breeds are a thing, or that there people of different races exist in the first place? Adaption via evolution, or the in case of dogs specific and artifical adaption forced upon them by human breeding practices.

Yep. It doesn't define anything else.

All the evidence shows that the universe began at a point in time, where the fuck did it come from?

Nobody. Knows.

i dont know i dont believe humans are able to comprehend the actual beginning tbqh
youre just too dumb to understand the logic behind it, not my problem lol
no it fucking doesnt hahaha we cant prove it was random or not you literal retard

What destroyed your country then?

But were working on it.

There is a blood vessel in giraffes that goes all the fucking way down their neck just to go up the neck again because it is under a bone in the body.

Evolutions answer to this: as the neck grew longer and longer the blood vessel extended as well, gradually over time.

Creationists answer: this ridiculous "design" decision was made by an all powerful and all knowledgeable being.

>where did the particles come from
They were created by a higher life form, or God. Pretty simple, it's the only logical explanation.

>something can come from nothing

hilarious viewpoint

Ok, now go ahead and prove that's the answer.

>atheists
>believe

Not believing in your retarded theory doesn't mean we have the same kind of "belief".

>b-but not god!
>s-s-s-science of the gaps!!!

>i dont know i dont believe humans are able to comprehend the actual beginning tbqh

Why do you assume there must be a God?

>pic
youtube.com/watch?v=daFqm2RO7SA