Should wife beating be legalized?

should wife beating be legalized?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uXom0OP3Rwk
washingtonfeed.com/syrian-muslim-refugee-beat-wife-with-hockey-stick-smiles-in-court-says-6-horrific-words.html
youtube.com/watch?v=F4PfINlD1OA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Should assault be legal?

light wife beating, yes
with wooden sticks smaller than a quarter inch in diameter

yes. assaulting your own property should be legal

Of course. Broads are so stupid. Sometimes a beating is the only thing they understand. But I must advise you my friends do not make the mistake if beating her only as punishment. Instead you must beat her with regularity so that she would not make the mistake to begin with.

I'm not joking btw

A good slap or a kick up the arse yes but strictly no punching.

Can someone link some good wife beating vids? This is kind of my fetish..pls no bully

If you beat your wife too much she poisons or you or kills you in your sleep.

poisons you or kills you in your sleep*

Lol

>Not locking your wife up in the cellar every night

Roach user..I...

youtu.be/uXom0OP3Rwk

Abdul, get back to your home country Germany

Cunts are property, a man can do with his property as he pleases. I've never beat a cunt I own but I spank them when they deserve it.

Ah so you think slavery should be legal, ok so long as that's clear.

correct answer

This is actually one of the biggest reason white countries are so weak right now, as it leads to failure of marriage, which weaken the community, and thus the nation...

Something like this.

Or this, basically the idea of "marital rape" is patently insane, but yet it's something for which a person can be persecuted.

Yeah...

Yes mutual violence should be legal on thhe streets. Kinda like what Washington does when two people want to fight it out. I think kicking ass a few times a week without the fear of imprisonment would be nice and solve alot of problems

Nice.

No. Doesn't mean we should support sluts either

of course it should be

My father beats my mother, they both love each other and care but I don't get why my mother tolerates such behavior.

My friends know about this and I feel embarrassed about this.
My whole childhood was traumatized and I feel sick whenever they both fight.
Anyone advocating this is a dumb fucking fool.

Beating is for the uncivilized. You use a whip/belt, and smack.

If she did not deserve it then sure it is wrong. Beating is uncivilized though.

Easy to say when your population still has enough children to grow.

Your dad is a fucking pussy. How old are you? You should kick his ass like he did your mom

> literally having a sadism fetish
kill yourself you degenerate

user., do you know about all of the laws that were added in the last few decades in this regard, the V.A.W.A. and so on?

What's your opinion on how things were before that?

I'm fine with discipline but not beating. The question is then when does one become the other?

Watch out everyone—there's an internet tough guy on the loose!

They fight over petty things like my father will bring wrong items in grocery or maybe some other petty things.
I feel suffocated in that house.
I don't go home even in festivals, I go to some place to travel solo.

Last time I went home was in 2016 December, and I was suffering from severe food poisoning and had a fever of 104°C

If you need any help in beating your wife you are doing it wrong

everything done to marriage and the relations between the sexes by progressives has been nation wrecking in action

Anyway, nobody really likes beatings, and such things usually happen in a moment of passion. Obviously, such incidents should not be used as an excuse to break up families by the State, which is the current legal situation (at least in U.S.A.).

No.
If you've ever been out where some guy starts bashing his woman, it's horrible.

>using an implement
I wouldn't, only hitting I do of my cunts is spanking them with an open hand on their bottoms. But to each their own, you own a cunt you could punch her in the gut and kick her in the head, it doesn't matter, is your property.

Move around clown. You sound like the thought of fighting scares you.

well you don't do it in public like a fucking animal
we're not muslims, christ

Brilliant

Thank you for proving my point. :3

yes

Apparently most of Indian street food contains traces of fecal matter.
I've had food poisoning, Wew, hurts. Don't risk eating that literal shit Apoo.

No he's a very respected man in the society, he even has an award from District Officer.

It's just not everyone is aware of what happens behind closed doors.

I can't fight him because I love him and I respect him, wherever he'll do, he'll always be my dad.

I agree that you can do whatever you want, but I would argue it does matter. Beating can cause real damage and can cause resentment. The purpose is not to maim them.
Are you gay or something?
That is unfortunate.

Its not a question of "if", but when. When the west is inevitably under Sharia law it will be.
washingtonfeed.com/syrian-muslim-refugee-beat-wife-with-hockey-stick-smiles-in-court-says-6-horrific-words.html

Cum on his face next time he does it

I've always had street food, I never had anything.
But this one time I ate dumpings and they were poisonous to me.

I get where you're coming from. Wish I had the heart to kick my dad's ass. Let him know that the way he disrespected your mom is shameful and you hold it against him is hes not remorseful

wife beating is long and glorious indian tradition, you should embrace your own ethnic heritage

M o a r

>v o l c o m belt lol

I'm ashamed that last time I saw it I ignored it like everyone else. My dog at the time was going beserk trying to get the guy - I used dobies for private security work, I could have stopped him.
I managed to drag the dog away but I can't pretend I didn't see anything.
I hate the attitude of the police, the guy was seeing red big time and I'd thought I'd have to put him to sleep to stop him, I'd have been arrested as we were in the city centre not working on private property. That's what it's like living in a country cucked by criminal political parties.

yes, after a hard day at work a man needs to relax, a little wife beating (and a boot to the dog) can really help you unwind

No it's not true, we worship Goddesses and they have equal status as Gods. You obviously are trying to be an edgy leaf here.

Only if you use a stick no thicker then your thumb.

well unlike Indians, most white people did not evolve as poo eaters

i am starting to think so.

India is notorious for its woman beating issues poo. And gang rape.

beat as in to blood?
or slaps her sometimes?

that's a big difference

Lol your a fucking joke here you say that pajeet should fight his dad for being a meanie And here you say your too much of a pussy to fight your own dad but yet advocate for someone else to do what you wouldn't. You yourself are a coward and probably a huge pussy when it comes to combat. Your a phoney and Acting tough over the internet isn't going to make your life any less miserable fuckboy

yes, within limitations is a good thing.

Poo in loo.

error404

>Not ok with owning people that cook and clean for you.
How much of a faggot are you?

Nah senpai.
Nothing that bad.
It's good thing that these things get highlighted, we are a third world nation with a lot to change and that too soon.

West Bangladeshi ?

Wife and husbands beating each other should be legal just to be fair, if you decide to have a tough wife that can beat you in a fight thats your problem, if she likes to pro one you into beating her that's her problem, but the law won't get into it. Feminists should be begging for this since this is one step closer to seeing man and woman as being equal, and one not needing help from the law against the other.

Nope, Uttar Pradesh.
I think It's all the same Pan-Indian subcontinent.

>India is notorious for its woman beating issues poo. And gang rape.
user., the way things have gone, those things are to be celebrated in places like the United Kingdom and the United States of America, not literally, but it's the direction things need to go in. People acting out the affairs of their lives without the State swooping in to intervene and damage families irreperably.

that's not that bad then

my father punched my mother and then kicked her on the ground a few times when I was a younger, but it never happened again as they got divorced after that

>anarchist flag
>requesting a 404
So, this is the kind of thing that upsets "anarchists" is it?

Ask again when you have a daughter. Hit my girl and I'll kill you(not you user)

user., do you know about all of the laws that were added in the last few decades in this regard, the V.A.W.A. and so on?

What's your opinion on how things were before that?

Neither Durga or Kali is worshiped in UP, Lakhmi is just about only worshiped by merchants, Saraswati is only remembered by 'oh shit i'm about to fail' students during exams...so which goddess were you referring to ?

Divorces are not very common in India.
We keep families together irrespective of whatever happens.
This has bad consequences like unhappy marriage life but then the children atleast gets their parents together which is good thing in my opinion

wrong question faggot.

it should have never been made illegal.

the natural state of it is to be legal, as can be seen by every civilization that advanced beyond the stone age in the world

To be honest I have no idea what that is please educate me. I practice common law don't care what leagal law says or try not to just enough to stay out of jail.

No who told you that.
We have Navratri here and we worship them all here.
Although, it's not to the extent like in West Bengal but yes we all do.
We have their temples in every nook and corner of city/town and everyone worships them.

I have a very big Devi Temple within 3KM proximity where we worship all of them collectively.

That picture makes me want to say Yes, but my heart says my hand will be better off with a baseball bat.

Kidding.. we all know You dont beat a woman Well.. Sharia law lets teach those bitches?

Whatever I dont know....

Here is some random Russian Music:
youtube.com/watch?v=F4PfINlD1OA

It's not????

You came on really strong before; you made it sound as if you knew what you were talking about. Since you don't, and I only know a small amount it only really makes sense to say that it was one of the latest "big" legislations with regard to hitting women.

The Violence Against Women Act ensured, ironically, that the only people who would be able to get close to women were the sort of nothing-to-lose types who didn't fear the extended jail sentences that it mandated. As far as I know, V.A.W.A. is the kind of legislation that priviliges a group, in this case the female sex, so that a crime against it gets magnified as far as the punishments the courts must dole out for any perpetrator.

Yes, the V.A.W.A. is ruining relationships for women, because if a man loses his temper he is put beyond reach of women for a long time. In the meanwhile, the quality of her relationships gets worse and as a consequence she is more exposed to violence than ever.

I fully agree that state interference is as bad or a lot worse than abuse.

I guess it's not 'UK YES' enuff in UK yet

Like I said I don't really want to get involved in leagal system. Don't care about it. Less laws the better most laws have unintended consequences. Common laws says hit my girl I'll kill you. Common law is Gods law it is your morality, self defense is always justified.

Good info to know man, but you do admit that nobody goes allout Gaga over Goddesses like Bangla Hindus, right?

I thought it was mandatory. Ha you faggots probably don't even have dads so how would you know?

You can't have it both ways, user. Either pick the worst evil and go against that or stay out of the discussion completely.

jesus christ what did that guy do to that poor trashcan?

Am I trying to have it both ways?
Assault shouldn't be legal.
The state shouldn't be using it as an excuse to weaken the family.
Does it have to be one extreme or another.

guys i think my wifes son is a bought

>Should assault be legal?
yeah

>104 C

I wish it was that high so you could melt into a puddle of poo

Lol

>this is what the left want