Why do white people love to take credit, good or bad, for things their ancestors did?

Why do white people love to take credit, good or bad, for things their ancestors did?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_division
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why does new zealand shitpost

gonna get blamed for the bad
might as well be proud of the good

Because we are duplicate cells from our ancestors

Why are white people blamed for the actions of their ancestors?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cell_division

Why do non-white people love to take credit, only good, for things their ancestors did?

Also this.

Who the fuck is taking credit for shit they didn't do? Niggers? They love to bring up all sorts of shit they have no ties to.

why hasnt any other race done literally anything?

>White people
>Doing bad things

pride
white's aren't the only ones who experience this cosmic phenomenon

Because they are us, and we are them.

It must be hard to understand if your ancestors could only manage to fling shit at each other.

because civilization and society are the cumulative efforts of our ancestors

unearned pride user

>stop taking credit for things your ancestors did
>by the way you need to pay reparations for the things your ancestors did

Fuck off, nigger. It's not our problem you haven't accomplished anything in your history.

I think it has to do with a culture that honors their ancestors and thinks of them and themselves as links in a chain

>why do white people take credit for the things their ancestors did?
>white people of today are responsible for their ancestors who enslaved blacks. White people deserve to feel guilty.
so which is it?

>Also everything that isn't white is allowed to be proud of their ancestor's legacy

>nigger
>new zealand
not every white country has tons of nigs cletus

White societies are the only ones with empathy. Its the only reason jews and minorities are able to use white guilt as a mineable resource.

We are proud of our ancestors, they made us, they taught us and we expanded on that. But foremost we have so much history on record for such an extended period of time that we can actually see it, see our ancestors almost alive in teh middle of history in the making.

There are also many non-white places on earth with ancestral worship but i think historical record makes history of ancient times so alive for us, we almost know our ancestors.

because their fathers are actually in their lifes
so they feel connected to the previous generations

Why do non-whites love to take credit, for houses and cars they can't pay off in their lifetime?

Eternally BTFO by emus

I might add that the latest finds on Birka a swedish society from +1500 years ago believed to be the seat of a high king and and the center of trade was actually a burial ground with slaves tending it.

Slavery was abolished in sweden in 1335 and it is seen as a black chapter in our history.

Why do niggers and kikes blame white people for things only a few of their ancestors did?

cuz we wuz kangs n shiet

Look at the blacks, they take credit for things their ancestors DIDN'T do. (We wuz kangz!) Which would you rather be?

cracka, the only thang we dindu, is nuffin
we WUZ kangs n shiet homie, dont get it twisted

Because we have the same genes and blood of the many great men in our family which is our race. Which is why we look alike, just like a brother looks like a sister. WHAT A SURPRISE!

/thread

You faggot do not understand this.

who u callin a brotha white boy? i betcho ass aint never seen a brotha before

Why do progressives and colored people blame whites for what their ancestors did?

>Why do non-white people love to take credit, only good, for things their ancestors did?
You mean other peoples ancestors?

Why do blacks take credit for shit they dindu

Let me break down this all for you.

1 ORIGINAL WHITE FATHER
1 ORIGINAL WHITE MOTHER
= STARTED WHITE RACE

THEY HAVE 2 CHILDREN, AND THOSE 2 CHILDREN HAVE 3 CHILDREN AND THOSE 3 CHILDREN HAVE 3 CHILDREN EACH, AND SO ON AND SO ON.....SUDDENLY THIS FAMILY IS NOW A RACE BECAUSE THEY ARE SO BIG. BUT THEY ARE ALL RELATED THROUGH THROUGH THEIR ANCESTORS.

If one invented flight another one could as well, his genes and heart and personality and his flesh has the capability to do so if his brother did it. This is the pride of a family, in the same way the pride of a mother and father is their children.

sweatyposters are cancer

this

My grandfather invented radar absorbing materials with a defense company, then invented the disposable needle.My father was a literal rocket scientists. I have followed in their footsteps and am also an engineer. Our ancient family were architects.

My nigger neighbors have 7 kids and welfare and they don't know their dad. None of them have ever had a job but they asked me for money because I have a Mercedes and one of their kids needed a lawyer for stabbing some kid in a fight. The father is in jail for stabbing someone with something sharp. He never had a job before. They are descended from useless R-K theory rat people that never produced anything, never built anything, and had a history of stabbing people with pointy sticks.

The achievement of our ancestors is relevant because evolution is a long term thing. If the last several hundred years of a paeron's family has a very high number of incidents of stabbing people, theft, murder, rape, and total non-productivity, then it's logical to generalize that to new members of their family.

Even though we live in the same neighborhood, it's far more likely that my child will also be an engineer than one of their kids. They have many more kids than me but one is already facing prison over violent charges just like his ancestors.

I think it would be safe to say, that the achievement of our ancestors has predictive power. This is why Africa's exploding population is terrifying. They have never done anything besides rape loot and kill. They can't even handle societies we build for them and hand over. We need to stop feeding them.

>muh DNA
means fuck all. you have accomplished nothing by being born.
however this is not a "white" thing, everyone seems to want credit for shit they didn't do

>engineer
>spells and writes like a high school drop out

>rocket scientists

>lives in ghetto with niggers

Venerating is not about taking credit. It's about drawing inspiration and thanking those that made the present possible.

Because it is the tree of life. Once you allow yourself to lose the connection to your fathers in heaven you lose your connection to what is good and just and righteous and without that your society becomes a blank slate from which the kikes can cobble together what ever they desire. If who you are and who brought you into this world is not sacred than nothing is and if nothing is sacred there is no reason to hold anything dear or important.

The tabula rasa is a corner stone to communist ideology, it is something the kikes have been pushing for HUNDREDS of years. And it translates to.. The Blank Slate.

Consider that, Sup Forums.. Would any of us have pursued the path of light, or the truth in anything, at the possible detriment of our mental health and personal lives, if we did not hold something so sacred in our hearts that it was worth that risk?

non sequitur
read the fucking OP, retard, the question is specifically about TAKING CREDIT
>Why do white people love to take credit, good or bad, for things their ancestors did?

OP is retarded, so are you.

>1 post by this IP
absolutely sweetie

you tell me

Why do black people take credit for things white people's ancestors did?

you can remember something someone else did without pretending you did it yourself

>can't read
>pic related
>calls other people retarded
wew

Better question:
Why do colored people and mutts continually try to revise history and take credit for what our white ancestors accomplished and achieved?

You and op are both retarded niggers and are both pushing a strawman. Nobody takes credit for what their ancestors did. They are venerating. Big difference.

The Black Hawks and Comanches were peace loving people and Sub Saharan Africa was a trove of innovation and industriousness until the white man came a long.

OP is retarded and so is his question, retard.

This

what am i "pushing," you abject fucking moron?
i'm answering the OP. you're the one going off on an idiotic tangent no one asked about.

yes- for example, the sub-saharan kangdoms had working steam ships, cars, electricity and a highly progressive social culture by the 16th century- until the white man came and culturally appropriated all of it away.

source: I browsed /his/ last week

>keeps replying to retards in a retarded thread started by a retard
congratulations, you're a retard

Every body does this. Its just white people have done more.

Not all whites, just the one who have no real accomplishments of their own so they have to use other people's accomplishments to feel better about being a loser.
Just like how not all whites feel white guilt, only low-t betas. The two groups are really the same desu.
We're individuals, own up to yourself.

it's because niggers can't appreciate or honor anything their fathers and brothers do that they can't build a goddamn civilization at all

Because unlike the other races, our ancestors did great things.

Because we're able to think abstractly unlike you niggers and we realize that we genetically descended from people with actual culture and history unlike you niggers. That would be why.

I don't but I can understand being proud that you carry on their legacy through your genes. The only thing is all my ancestors were peasants so it's not like I can be proud of technological accomplishments but still they fulfilled important roles.