Go to (((therapy))) because working in the news business is stressing me out

>go to (((therapy))) because working in the news business is stressing me out
> (((therapist))) says it's worse than I think and there's going to be a civil war in the u.s.
>try to see why he thinks that
>"trump supporters are useless people who wasted their chance at freedom"
What do?

What "news" corporation?

> therapist indulging you in your civil war fantasy

You got played son.

Your therapist sounds more fucked than a random person selected form here.

you know what to do user. Report it ffs

>civil war fantasy
won't be fantasies much longer

A top-10 independent right-leaning news aggrigator.

Why do you say he's playing me? Like taking my fantasy to a higher level to get me to reject it?

let loose the doggos of rwar

As long as people have food in the fridge and netflix, no civil war for you.

Can't you sue him for shit like that?

To whom? Afaik he doesn't report to anyone. I've only seen him 4 times so far, but the whole 90 mins this week was him venting about politics and me devil's advocating.

>engaging your therapist into a political discussion
Why though? You can do that shit with us for free. Focus on therapy during therapy and stop throwing your money away.

Dat health insurance. I live in an East coast city and all my friends are leftists, vegans and soyboys.

Your therapist is making general threat level assessment to see if you are a risk.

A therapist may unilaterally escalate a political violence scenario with the client; that may gain their trust and Get them to reveal more than they intend. If your therapist goes on about possible violent scenarios, your therapist thinks you may be a threat to start violence and will try to coax an actionable threat from you (they can't reveal anything from therapy unless you state an imminent threat of violence).

To the public at large. If you are in “broadcasting” or just the news find a way to get it out there. Write a story about therapy, therapists who may inadvertently change a patients ideology be it politically religiously, yada yada, through therapy. But frame t as a question. At the end of the piece, compel the viewers or readers to share their personal experiences they may have had, or how loved ones may have changed in extreme ways from therapy.

Spooky. Will keep that in mind. Thanks.

Oh I didn't think about it in those terms, not a bad idea. Thank you.

Exactly

The therapist is sitting there enjoying getting paid $100 an hour to do nothing.

Get a different therapist. You are paying for it?
Or larp as a self hating white. Tell him you read motherjones and quote some article about how shit white males are.

When my ///handler/// tried to get me to buy guns I didn't do it. Not a threat.

OP- sounds like you need a new therapist.
You are not paying for their political opinion.
Your therapist is aggravating your issues not treating them.

"Trump supporters are useless people"
Report the therapist. That's entirely against the rules. Therapists are not allowed to project political opinions. Not to mention you can can in your report that you are a trump supporter and the therapist intentionally caused you harm by implying that you're useless. That person is literally harming your psychological well-being.

Explain??

Smart move. But that's fucked up that he tried to get you to do that.

We're you being literal in your suggestion that the therapist is one of the tribe?

Go to a new therapist, that's not how you conduct yourself as a therapist.

Get another therapist.

might even be able to get some bux from em

Find a new therapist, though most are bad I've found.

Years ago when the ex and I were in marital counseling, during the course of one week she laid our 2 year old in the driveway behind my running car just so I couldn't leave for a breif cooling off period during an argument. A few days later she chased me down in a parking lot with her car, slamming on the breaks with the front bumper inches from the back of my legs.

This came out in the next counseling session and the ex admitted it was all true.

The therapist said "it seems like you have a lot of issues around cars lately" And that was about it. IMO they're worse than the general public.

Ever have members of certain ///organizations/// take an unusual interest in your life and try every trick in the book to gaslight you into bad decisions?

I have a firm belief that psychology is only centered around women and women's issues, while men are totally ignired

>just be yourself
>go outside
>be open
>don't care what others think of you

I mean these would all help a woman, but are useless advice for men

Very likely if you frame it in such a way where you can show that you've been actively distressed by the interactions.

therapists are basically jews

No, that's just you. Also that's fucked up. What did they want you to do?

Get a new therapist and stop going to that one. Even if insurance is covering, he's still getting paid for this shit while he's not doing his job.

Alternatively record the conversation in secret and say like "why did you say that about trump supporters last time" and bait him into a rant. After that post the recording online.

Literally yes. Also the random security clearance holder who tried and failed to make me believe in every conspiracy theory in the book while suggesting the members of his lodge were arming up for imminent conflict was too.

See

Are you a member of said lodge? Was it a Mason lodge or other?

It should go without saying, but don't let them get any compromising information about you. Don't let them grant you any favors.

Underrated

I'm not a member. Unless they've been surveilling me in priivate they've got nothing. Even my Sup Forums posts are almost entirely not hateful.

They were ready to set me up with whatever I wanted to become an online fake news larper.

Either larp or you're potentially visiting a Mk Ultra recruiting office.

Can you explain in more detail please? Not larping but kind of wish I was now.

this whole thread is a spook

fuck off

You're a spook

>this whole thread is a spook
>fuck off
this

>GIVE ME MONEY OBEY THE JEWS!
t. Peterson

The world is spookier than it appears

>therapist playing politics

you should sue them for your money back

>the whole 90 mins this week was him venting about politics
Stop. Save your money & get away from that loco.

Where do you even begin with someone projecting that hard?
I guess you could point out that antifa are literal communists.

I'll just go back to chain smoking and posting on pol

>Friends
>leftists, vegans, soy boys

Pick one.

>food in fridge

It's ridiculously easy to shut down a highway (the delivery method for 99% of food into urban areas)

>netflix

So you understand why net neutrality must die.