Why don't American schools have uniforms?

Why don't American schools have uniforms?

Why should they?

because no one fucking wants to play dress up for school. i went to private school all my life and the kids still acted like shit, doesnt do nuffin

Because school uniforms are stupid.

Because it's fucking stupid that's why

>Euro fashion

you don't live in anime

because are arent insects.

nigger yanks always look like either
>backwoods hicks
>gang members
>hipster faggots

soy negroid

Went to a uniformed school. It wasnt that bad. Plus shit was confy as fuck. Everyone feels apart of the group. No edgelord clothing and dress down days. I dont think its that big of an issue.

>good goy, all of you dress the same, act the same, eat the same food, think the same thoughts, dont express your individualism, that would make you an outcast, you don't want to be an outcast, do you?

Those private schools that are prohibitively expensive require uniforms.

Because that's gay as fuck.

the good ones do

yoo isnt anglish so gud

Schools have uniform because when you're studying, everyone even if they are poor is the same. That's called equality, but this isn't an american value so OP is stupid

muh """curves"""

>people's social status is superficial and easily forgotten
The absolute state of French education.

Schlomo absolutely love individualism since it destroys any sense of community and helps destroy culture

My public elementary school in California had a dress code.
They stopped it in the early 2000’s because Mexicans couldn’t afford it.
It was so comfy. White polo with navy/khaki pants or skirt.

>sense of community
Wanna know how I know you've never been in a American school?

Op just wanna see thighs everyday.

Individualism belongs to an individual's personal time, and uniformity belongs to his professional time. Stop being absolutist.

School uniform should be an obvious Sup Forums-tier decision.

Think about it, for a sec:

>Same strict rules applied to everyone.
>No room for controversial decisions.
>No virtue signalling teenage whores whinging about being sent home for bright, visible bras and see-through yoga pants.
>Thots BTFO.

Because then you will have to pay for nogs clothes

>equality
>good
pick one

Australians have to wear uniforms as well but our uniforms look more like sports jerseys/outfits in most public schools apart from public schools in city areas or private Christian schools anywhere.

niggers would never do it because they are obsessed with overpriced status clothing. see: Gucci brand anything and Yeezy shoes.

case in point

You just need a dress code for that. My school would have to send whores home every now and then for wearing clothes that showed off their asses, and they'd always complain about sexual harassment if the men sent them to the office "for looking at teenage girls" and when the women did it, the whores would demand to start a discussion about how it's wrong to have "such a strict dress code" that would quickly end with "look at the virgin freak who will never get near our holes".

If I saw somebody dressed like this in the street I'd punch him even if he beats me up afterwards.

Uniforms promote a sense of being within a group .'''they''' want division.

>equality between members of the nation
>bad
Take the flag off and show your mongrel flag.

Racist towards Niggers

I farted.

Mine did. Stop attending public schools.

>caring about curves on a women instead of curves found in algebraic formulas

this is why the West is dying

No one is equal in nature nigger

1 white male
Not even fully white

This is why we live in civilisations, literal nigger. I'm not talking about eugenics when I say equality.

this, if youve never been to a small american school with max freedomz youve never been to a good school

Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well

I wish we did. I like the thought of teaching young people to dress sharply and modestly. It also fosters an attitude of seriousness, maturity, and professionalism on campus.

That's Thom Browne you uneducated nigger.
An American designer.

Had to wear a suit to my school every day, shit sucked, a very religious academy in the NorthEast US, almost exclusively whites except for a couple japanese kids

lmao we had the do the same thing in the 90's and they got rid of it. I felt so much better wearing my Entei shirt

It's still a load of shit. Rich kids aren't incapable of learning or remembering who's poor just because you're all waring Oxfords and a pressed linen shirt.

no one fucking wears that shit here wtf

you moron if you have a higher IQ, you are more likely to make more money, and is why no one in a civilization isn't equal either, doesn't mean you can't respect others

If you have an imbecile noble he shouldn't command an army and if you have one univeristy vacancy it should be filled with an intelligent person no matter if he is rich or poor. Obviously I believe in hierarchy and in artificial selection. Neoliberal kikes like you are worst than communists.

Good goyim, all should dress different, look different, diversity is your strength goyim! Don't organise yourselves! That would be threatening!

>if you have a higher IQ, you are more likely to make more money
What are inheritance and peerage? Seriously, you am*ricans are the most stupid and useless cancer this planet has ever faced.

Also think by yourself what you tell to think through our free diverse and very individualist press.

Wrong. My dad and all his friends are fucking idiots and all make $600k+/yr. Dumb people are more likely to take stupid risks and make more money

diversity of thought is different than diversity, of people from other cultures

went to school with uniforms, most kids disobeyed the code to a certain extent and bullying still happened just not because of clothes but because one girl had non-brand handbag etc.
Overall it was pretty alright and not too awful, I was especially shocked at how few actual clothes I had when I was done with school.

*what we tell you to

s-source?

>talks about diversity of thought while using a "nazi" flag
I'm leaving this thread, g'day.

I'm for uniforms, nigger. That doesn't mean I'm not going to point out how retarded you have to be to sincerely think wealth and status is so superficial that it can be eliminated in schools with a uniform.

just because you were born with a silver spoon your mouth doesn't compare to an intelligent person creating a business and making his money on his own

bye commie

This is what the frenchy faggot said, not what I said. Uniforms are good to teach them discipline. But with the right teachings uniforms help them see themselves as fellow countrymen rather than "trendy" and "not cool" or other subersive shit, as the same regardless of wealth differences.

Stop using that flag just for respect to Hitler and the German People.

almost there but not quite

because america is more individualistic culture its why everything is thought up and created here

you are still here

>uniforms make everyone look equal!!
>6'4 220lb 5%bf Chads look like absolute gods
>5'8 normal-dimensioned manlets look like shit
>the lardasses look unimagineably bad

>regular guys and lardasses can't dress around their shortcomings because they can only wear 1 outfit, whereas normally the fat kids would wear loose clothes and the normal guys could dress /fa/ so to hide their unimpressive stature
>now they just pale in comparison to the godly Chads in the state-sanctioned "uniforms"

Yes everyone is so equal!

t. unimpressive 5'8 manlet

Are you blind? Almost every nigger school has a uniform, why do you think they sell generic white polos and khaki/black pants at walmart for them to afford it?

>everyone is the same
Lol nah m8
Even in uniform you can easily tell the poor kids from the wealthier ones, because they looked dirty and scruffy as fuck and their unemployed parents couldn’t teach them a half-windsor if their lives depended on it

'Murica.

france is the most shallow, elitist country on earth. dont worry they will not forget your social status

Majority of private schools in the US require uniform

Why would you need School uniforms when everyone is already dressing the same?

Some do. Very common in private schools and innner city schools that haven't completely given up.

Because it's essentially a psyop designed to make children buckle to peer pressure and utilize bandwagon tactics.

Not uniforms but boys had to have collared shirts and hair above the ears, girls couldn't show their knees and no spaghetti straps.

I've seen some of these school skirts and they're short as fuck. More like THOT uniforms....

But some schools could really use it. My HS was infested with hood rats and their various degenerate clothings. Pic related.

because black people and their (((advocates))) consider it to be racist

risk taking also has to do with your testosterone, so for this case they made be dumb but their high drive made them take more risks, without caring for the outcome, which can be beneficial if you have an intelligent person on the team who came come up with game plans

>muh freedom

You can not afford uniform, while up to 3 rats are feeding on your taxes.

In fact someone should open affordable uniform shop, that only sells it to legal residents "because our donors want that" &"to make a statement". That uniform would be distributed among illegal shits, mentioned in in no time.

it prepares you for the next 50 years of wearing uncomfortable business attire, it imprints in you from an early age that when you are out you are supposed to look good and respectable, not be comfortable

I don't expect americans to understand this though, seeing how you go out weating shit stained sweatpants and all

They do if you went to a good school, you know a private school. Also stop fetishizing a girl's uniform, they're intentionally not attractive.

Fucken weaboo

>supposed to look good and respectable
>flag
Lol

Niggers wouldn't wear one and even if you did shove them into one they wouldn't wear one right.

Where to cop fit?

My point was that having a uniform makes it far more difficult for these whores to argue the toss in the first place.

Can't you accomplish the same with a dress code?

only Asians look good in school uniforms:

American education is garbage past the 7th grade.

compare uniforms in that thread with this

Every school I went to had uniforms.

>Stifling personal liberty in favor of forced conformity and complacency is "equality"
Spoken like a true European.

It must have sucked growing up poor.

>implying that America doesn't have school uniforms

Shomin Sample

Many private schools have uniforms.