Would Sup Forums Accept based minorities in their ethnostate?

I'm a spic, and I agree with the "alt right". But I don't believe any country in the New World (South or north America) can or should be 100% ethnic. Would Sup Forums be okay with America if it were 90% White if the rest was conservative?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/lywi.gr/
instagram.com/alterhacker/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

sage

I'd fug that aussie hapa

I agree that white countries should be for whites, and asian countries for asians, etc. But the Americas arent homeland to whites, and even if it were 100% white it would be full of pan-american mixed people. (Not that its any bad, but my point is that this identity is already flawed to consider as "ethnically clean") That being said, American countries are better off under western culture and I appreciate and value that. I love America and wouldnt want to be anywhere else. As a spic I don't have a homeland, Mexico would be the closest but even then "Mexican" is more of a cultural identity because they too are pretty diverse and mixed.

I'd have no problem with this.
I prefer conservative minority to liberal white, provided that they are assimilated.
Brazilian girl what a qt.

Needs to take out that nose ring though.

stop posting these mentally ill attention whores

>GIBSMEDAT
That's you, Paco.

Japan has 2,5 percent.

Alt right girls look even more crazy.

its the haircuts man , aside from the 3rd they all have done hair , I guess it is some sort of sign of narcissim being more prevelent these times.

>All of them are low iq scum with metric tons of makeup on
No

I think I may have a problem, Sup Forums.
The most obviously mentally ill girls are always the most attractive to me.
Like, I'd instantly impregnate 6-8 given the chance, but just from looking at them they're unstable and have crazy genes.
Anybody feel the same way/know what fucking complex causes this?

I need the names, please

only the hapa-looking ones are attractive

My friend has the same problem. He himself has schizephrenia and depression, and his dad is a piece of shit and his mother and sisters all have bipolar and are neurotic borderline sociopaths.

is this you?

I want names for 4, 6, 7 and 8
NOW

I wanted to be disgusted by this but it's just given me a boner

If they did it wouldn't be an ethnostate faggot. I'm non-white and if this place became an ethnostate I would just leave.

The new world should be civic with a large white majority, Europe should be ethnonationalist with as small minority population as possible

based minorities in the ethnostate undermines the purpose of an ethnostate but, i don't see anything wrong with having based allies outside the ethnostate, provided they have their shit together

giv aggie jewess gf

this
but not full civic

As long as they aren't blacks or muslims

I'd understand wanting a mentally ill mate if you yourself have a mental illness, but no one in my family really has anything major going on and aside from what's expected from someone visiting Sup Forums, I think I'm completely fine too.
I don't like retards, just mentally unstable girls and only in a certain way unstable.
The look on the Brazilian girl's face is absolutely beautiful to me, no idea why.

Well yes but USA became what it is through whites (traitors), thats kind of my point,
What makes America so good is its western identity, and those who value it. Not just pure whites.
Based minorities who value western America should be tolerated just as much as white traitors who dont value western America should be hated

Sauce on the taco?

Yes as long as minorities remain small minorities, it's cool.

>The look on the Brazilian girl's face is absolutely beautiful to me, no idea why.
she looks druged

Basically I want to live in Trump's America. Where around 30% of spics and asians and 9% of of blacks (the voters) that share a similar idealogy to Trump are allowed

The one in the Blonde wig reeks of trap.

Who da fuck is she?

No

I don't have a drug fetish though and that thought instantly makes her 10 times less desirable, so that's not the point.

Oh well, I guess I won't find an answer today.

Please delete that imaghe of my shotacon sister.

t.shota mexican

The kike is the qtest.

Need to stop calling non white people "minorities", they're no such thing.

fuck off. ive already claimed her for the 44%.

I think she does heroin

>she

Miru best waifu

USA minorities
Obviously all the races combined arent the minority

her bf looks like a fag btw

>she

>her

>she

wtf happened to the russian?

yeah, don't care. you'll never get white population back about 60% though.

>brazilian
>she

I want to watch Disney movies with Anzu.

Got a name for her?

why do people always say attractive hapas are traps?

instagram.com/lywi.gr/

Sauce on these qts plox?

One zone in california. So long as they never try to go further then they can stay

Thank you famalam.

I NEED SAUCE ON THE TIN FOIL HAT GIRL

If we accept nonwhites then it isn’t an ethnostate. It literally defeats the whole purpose of Europeans and White Americans having their own country. That’s like saying sauce can be added to peanut butter.

Sage

Evalion. I think she got a new bf who made her a stalinist

Eva lion is a cucknadian coal burning commie kike

>burzum
>pepe
>punpun
trying too hard
how long till les rallizes denudes appropriation

kys

This, a 2% minority won't do harm, though you want to keep the population as homogeneous as possible.

Also America was like what 90% European 50 years ago? What’s wrong with making most of our immigration come from Europe or The Anglo nations? Most Nonwhites won’t side with White Americans regardless how much we cuck towards their pea sized brains. Not saying America should be an ethnostate but it should be well over 80% White. No I don’t believe in the made up “white hispanic” demographic because like Jews. They’re Mestizos who only identify as white to push mass immigration.

The truth with me is that I really don't care about the color of anyone's skin. What I do hate is how these new fucked up cultures have sprung up from the left. BLM, SJW, Femtards, Antifa, etc...

I do believe in closed borders. It helps on keeping the cartels and muslim terrorists out. It's not fool proof but it'll prevent the USA to end up like Sweden.

Britain was once 2% Nonwhite, then they breeded like rabbits and now they’re almost 20% nonwhite. Keep in mind this was in 1995. We need to break up America and give some states to Europeans and White Americans only. Nobody who’s educated believes in the based nonwhite maymay.

Russia>Ukraine>Australia>Israel>Turkey>Mexico>Brazil>Nazi

tfw no smackhead gf

Would kill infants with bear hand for Tusuruko.

We have worse demographics then Sweden, we literally need European immigration in order for us to survive. Nobody in the future is going to live in a spic dominated America. There will be massive amounts of white flight to east europe or the country will end up breaking apart altogether. Asians and Mestizos will be likely as to assimilate as Jimmy Hoffa coming out of hiding.

race traitor

>Britain was once 2% Nonwhite, then they breeded like rabbits and now they’re almost 20% nonwhite.

Source?

>We need to break up America and give some states to Europeans and White Americans only.

I agree with secession as a last option. But if Europeans immigrated to America and only Europeans the demographic could straighten itself out. Maybe.

>Nobody who’s educated believes in the based nonwhite maymay.

Christian Arabs, Japanese, Koreans, some Northern caste Chinese, high caste Indians, and Kurds are okay as a minority.

Asuka is the best girl

FUUUUUUUUUK
Why is this so hot?

>literally no one cares about the fact she's saying she does heroin
>every comment is a horny dude
jesus christ

You do know evalion is a Jew, right? She is also a communist now, and has a communist boyfriend. Go figure

You're german. You're naturally attracted to russian blood.

>Christian Arabs
Just as psychotic as their Mudslim counterparts. Semities are extremely inbred and you can’t fix them

>Japanese and Koreans

Only 20% of which voted for Trump, did you forget that America takes in the most liberal of Nonwhites?

>Northern Caste Chinese

Turkic Trash who tend to be Muslims most of the time. (Look up Uyghurs)

>High Caste Indians

They usually stay in India because they’re already rich. We mostly get their ethnic Mixed trash who shit in the streets.

>Kurds

Literal communists who are basically making a second welfare country out of Middle Eastern Countries

The "aesthetic" of the post-2012 age is of the "broken girl" that desperate white knights dream of fixing and protecting. Men have such low standards and are so desperate for scraps that they fantasise about picking up the broken pieces left by someone better and gluing them bag together for a chance at pussy. Some other whore /r9k/ obsessed over was also a smackhead. Pretty much all of these women are really, really damaged in some way, and I think Evalion was also heavily into drugs and beat herself up on stream while crying.

Do you mean that in a banter way as in, "haha, russians raped you guys", or in some other way. Because I never heard that.
I'm also pretty mixed (eastern/northern European), so the usual German stereotypes don't apply. Still true for me though.

>the "broken girl" that desperate white knights dream of fixing and protecting

>leaving
>not buying guns and tons of ammo
>not standing your ground and fighting to the death
>instead leaving with your tail between your legs
what kind of American are you?

>That pupil dilation

great response bro!

This might be true. Got any more?

>wanting to be a man but no reject that because its too stereotypical xdDddd im gonna get a whore instead to mix things up

you dont have any real point to make or prove

There's not much else to say. All these women share a similar aesthetic of seemingly slightly or very deranged, cutesy/girly looks, and a sense of "attainability" that makes them seem both incredibly real (tired eyes, pock-marked skin in "candid" shots, accessibility) and fantastical (cosplaying/looking like anime characters, distance, idealisation) which is the perfect mix for wringing attention and money out of desperate internet orbiters.

To put it simply, people stop obsessing over internet women. It's not healthy, they don't like people who can't give them things, and when your ridiculous ideal is shattered you'll feel far worse than you did before you cared. Don't feed narcissism, especially not female narcissism.

Chinese are accepted well in Serbia and there were no major incidents or problems ever with them.

>ywn trip acid with eliza

I'd be okay with it as long as they are forced to stay in their own neighborhoods and don't get voting rights. Also no other religions than Christianity can be practised.

The other way around.

Chinks or any Nonwhites shouldn’t be in Europe let alone Serbia.

Hell I even think they shouldn’t even be in America but however that should apply to Post-1965 Immigrants who aren’t white. While all niggers should be moved to the South.

define "would"

no one is saying any country should be 100% any one ethnicity. most alt-righters point to japan (which is 98% japanese) or other non-white countries like mexico (which I'm sure are very comfortably homogeneous) when they talk about ethnostates. practically speaking, it would be pretty ridiculous to weed out every single nonwhite, but on the other hand, there is absolutely historical precedent for race-based immigration laws that explicitly aim to keep the country homogeneous.
that said, 90% is pretty low and is about what the US was when it was near 100% whites everywhere with a ton of blacks in the south. that's essentially country-in-a-country tier homogeneity and I could easily see 90% suffering from the same slippery slope the US did.

pretty sure she is not a taco
instagram.com/alterhacker/

she is a dreamer mojada