Joestar and Co

The last thread was very heated and ill-willed, let's start this one with some discussion:
What is the defining moment when you discovered who your favorite Jojo was?

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo-animation.com/chara/ken.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/mikitaka.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/yuya.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/straycat.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/toyohiro.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/terunosuke.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/masazo.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eLWXUYJIuHU
jojo-animation.com/core_sys/images/contents/00000116/block/00000525/00000496.png?1481353284
youtu.be/1TO48Cnl66w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When Josuke stuck his dick inside Hirose

I wanna rip Jotaro's pants off and STAR SUCC his dick while he STAR FINGERS my asshole.

When he made this face.

This.

Basically. By the time he was ready to produce act three he had gotten tired of his meek exterior. You can even see it in the snark he gives to the nurse in highway star

>Deep down, Koichi wanted to be a nigga
Deep down, Koichi wanted to make funny noises

When Jonathan held Dio in his arms; before then he was just a HnK clone to me, but that made me really miss him

When Joseph said "YOUR NEXT LINE'LL BE..."

Goddamn Jotaro is a STUD!

THE POSTER BELOW IS ACTUALLY

DIO

I'm not sure, there were a lot of cool moments. The Mobius Strip scene was fucking awesome though. A relatively simple but unexpected application of her simple power but one that completely countered C-Moon's gravity reverse bullshit.

I know right? I'm not gay but I'd totally let the guy dom me just sayin no homo

THIS! Jotaro might be edgy but he's the best JoJo because of how thicc his dick must be, WOOWEE!

Jojo is not good and you should all stop posting about it.

Would anyone else fuck Jotaro? I would.

Did Speedwagon die a virgin?

Part 3 Jotaro sucks tho

I think the kicking snow into Car's face was probably the point where his schemes were guaranteed to stay more entertaining than any of his sucessors. The shit he pulled against Wham on the horse battle was just absolute overkill in that aspect.

I'd rather fuck his daughter though as far as consolation prizes go, Jotaro isn't at all bad.

Dont you mean this face?

I wish Jotaro was real so he could treat me like a bitch and use me like a cum dumpster.

Man, Part 6 anime can't come soon enough

When this happened

He posted it again XD

didn't you interview Araki?

you mean when he murdered some guy over a grudge he doesn't understand
and now he wants money, and more information about himself
which damo had both of, and was bargaining for his life

cool jojo bruv

>this man was killed by dio
>had a blood transfusion of dios blood after dio died
>came back to life
>and pretended that he was a possessed version of DIO
>All to troll his grandson.

Nuff said. He's the most entertaining god damn JoJo. Jesus christ.

I was already convinced by part two when he pulled out the tommy gun and shot up the restaurant he was best JoJo though.

I don't know how anyone could hate Joseph. So goddamn entertaining, he was one of a kind.

Joseph is the best JoJo, Johnny is the most interesting one. Jotaro from Part 4 is not bad.

Why did Okuyasu's side go into orbit?

No one hate him it's just he doesn't have the depth of later characters. He's entertaining as fuck for sue though.

jojofags pretend to hate him cause muh later parts are better character wise meme.
Also
>"character depth" in jojo
lmao kys

He's also proactive and is pretty much the most succesful JoJo in their family history. He doesn't even die to his adopted vampire son. He might not be deep, but he's extre,ely effective and chaismatic

Araki actually starts to learn how to write characters with depth in Part 6 though it takes him a while to get good at it.

She never dropped the ball

Josuke is a very close 2nd with the motorcycle repair

Part 5, user.

One of the most amazing things about Joseph as a JoJo is he almost didn't even need a supporting cast. Part 2 JoJo carried the entire arc on his shoulders. He was the prime source of entertainment.
His charisma, his sense of humor, his wit, it was ridiculously magnificent if you compare other JoJo's with him.

Don't choke user that cock is pretty deep in there

So at this pace where will the next episode end? Right before Kira "activates" Bites The Dust again?

Oh yeah, I usually don't list that because people get unreasonably mad about it here. I liked Giorno, Buccellati, Abbachio and Diavolo a lot. They were all great.

On the other hand, it could be said that Joseph overshadowed everyone in BT, Araki writing a bunch of underutilised side characters in Part 2 was its worst aspect.

I just realised how "Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine" by The Killers would be a great part 6 ED

That is true. I wish I could have seen part 2 Joseph work with Jotaro in a good cop, bad cop sort of way.

Sugita was godlike as Joseph.

When josuke is sent to the past and saves his younger self

That or it'll end a chapter before that, where Okuyasu comes back to life and everyone walks in on Kira at the same time. That's more likely since it's 5 chapters rather than 6 and they've paced the finale well so they don't have to do 6 chapter episodes, and it leaves 4 for the final episode which is the best you can get with how Araki paces chapters.

>part 6 is by far my least favorite part
>Jolyne is my favorite JoJo

What to do?

jojo-animation.com/chara/ken.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/mikitaka.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/yuya.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/straycat.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/toyohiro.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/terunosuke.html
jojo-animation.com/chara/masazo.html

The rest of the characters were finally added onto the main site.

Reread Part 6. I hated it the first time through but on a reread it shot up to my top 3, and I like it more every time I reread it.

>they've paced the finale well
I couldn't have borne it anymore and read the manga after the last episode. The pacing was terrible

This. Ironically, if you've experienced Part 6 once before it's better the second time around. Pucci was right.

Friendly reminder that Caesar did literally NOTHING in part 2
LITERALLY NOTHING

It'll end with Kira thinking he got away with it in the alley

In terms of how much content they adapt. It feels slow after the rest of the season since they've done 5 and 6 chapters for most episodes and skipped a lot of stuff. If you've read the manga prior to the anime then these episodes were great, though I can see where you're coming from in terms of not reading the manga.

Goddamn Highway Star is effay

>only 2.5 chapters left to adapt in the final episode
Nah, they'll probably do what they did with the last episode. People thought they'd end it on Josuke in the rain after Kira reveals his name but they ended just before that so they could have it at the start of the next episode. They'll end next episode on Kira seemingly caught as everyone shows up coincidentally and the final episode will start off with him using BtD again and the OP will play after he makes it back to the alley.

they might have cut the manga in right size pieces but the direction was terrible. The flow in the manga is so much better. Also, it's easier to understand a lot of times.

How stray cat went from
>Meow hug me!
to
>I'll kill your whole family when you sleep

6 chapters was really pushing it, they should never have gone over 5 chapters an episode. They have to skip so much small stuff that leaves it feeling really barebones and is probably why it doesn't flow very well. I agree that the manga is better though. The only Part where the anime was better was 2 imo, which probably explains the dickriding that Part gets from a lot of animeonlies.

>but the direction was terrible

How so? Seems pretty similar to me. Right down to the panels they recreated.

CD and KQ fighting was awesome, probably the most fluid Stand fighting in the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=eLWXUYJIuHU

NEXT

WEEK

Holy fuck, this week's episode was slow. I realize they're adapting an exposition heavy manga, but when there's literally ten minutes of a Stray Can bullet slowly inching towards Josuke while the spend the entire time describing what's happening -- I want to bang my head against a wall.

JOSUKE, THE BULLET IS COMING
IT'S NOW EIGHT METERS AWAY
JOSUKE, THE BULLET IS COMING
KILLER QUEEN SHOT AN AIR BULLET THAT CAN EXPLODE
HAHAHA KILLER QUEEN IS INVINCIBLE
JOSUKE, DODGE THE AIR BULLET, IT'S STILL COMING
NOW IT'S ONE METER AWAY

But he had no stand???

Here's the file on their server, looks like they either forgot or didn't bother.
jojo-animation.com/core_sys/images/contents/00000116/block/00000525/00000496.png?1481353284

Meanwhile Rohan and Jotaro are 10 feet away, jerking each other off.

He did. Superfly was his Stand but not all Stands are cool super powers. Only strong people get good Stands, there are parasitic ones like Holly's or the one this guy had. It was his Stand but it acted like a separate entity to him since it all it wanted was to trap people. Cheap Trick is also parasitic since it kills the user when someone looks at their back and jumps to a new host. There are more examples of Stands like this later in the series.

>6 chapters was really pushing it, they should never have gone over 5 chapters an episode. They have to skip so much small stuff that leaves it feeling really barebones and is probably why it doesn't flow very well.
>How so? Seems pretty similar to me. Right down to the panels they recreated.
I think the biggest problem with direction in Part 4 is that they can't pace the scenes not the chapters. The scenes that must be short are made long, the scenes that ask for some time and exposure are too short. It makes an episode reallt hard to watch sometimes. I could have bear with it when the action wasn't that important but this is the last fight.

There's also little things: Kira's bragging is too loud, Rohan and the crew looks like they are too close, they didn't pay enough time to Kira's aiming thought process, and because some scenes are too long, it looks like the characters are just standing there for hours while doing nothing

Doc are you a hacker?

No, you can easily access the web files.

Now if I only had the permissions, that would be another story.

Forgot to quote

Oh yeah I mean that's a given, I just think that the issue is having to do so many chapters each episode that when they get to having less chapters to adapt that they're still in the mindset of trying to do everything as quick as possible that they don't try and time things properly.

You should hack into Araki's folder and find out what happens in the new chapter

Yeah, I understand why they do it, but it still kills my enjoyment no matter what the reason are.

>Implying he keeps the chapters on his computer

If anything, they're on Jump's servers once they're faxxed/scanned and before they print it or release it via digitally.

They really don't get the budget they need to do the series justice. There's a reason no one even attempted to try and adapt this series before 2012, it's a fuckhuge undertaking and the hate you'd get from fucking it up would ruin you as a studio. David have the passion and the know how, they just don't get the money to do things properly and they also aren't the greatest at animating shit fluidly.

I feel glee at the sight of the man with deformed teeth

The things I would let Kosaku/Kira do to me. He's so fucking hot. I wish he would saw my hands off, and use them to masturbate anally while forcing me to watch or even participate, aka raping me, only to then kill me violently with Killer Queen

Fly me to the moon would be the best ED for SO

Probe me wrong

>Boss, please. Please let me use this Bites the Dust fanart I drew last week. Just for a short 5 seconds. Pretty please?
>FINE

this part was actually cool though

Holly's Stand wasn't parasitic, she just couldn't handle the stress on her body of projecting her spirit like that.
Holly's Stand should have never awoken and only did because of DIO meddling with Jonathan's Stand. The other cases of maladaptive Stands are due to the Arrow which just seeks out viable Stand users and doesn't give two shits about the host.

It looked good tho

HOLY FUCK I JUST GOT MY FRIEND WHO IS THE BOSS OF ANONYMOUS TO DO THIS AND LOOK AT WHAT HE SENT ME

NANI?!!

Yeah I fucked that up, I mean that it wasn't naturally parasitic but it started acting that way because she didn't have the strength to control it as DIO forced it and the other Joestar Stands to grow without restraint.

D A M A G E D

What's the big deal? Hayato can't see Stands so he has to imagine all this shit. He is still a kid, you know.

Not to mention it's a nice reference to the ED.

It's not contemporary to the time period so it won't happen. Plus, DP seems to be shooting for different countries each ED, as we've had UK, US and Aus so far. Part 5 will have some European thing I assume but I'm not sure about 6 since it comes back to America.

I already knew, but this definitely sealed it
Also the 2 poses on the page before this (shaded eyes determination and the point)

Things the next openings has to top
>SONO CHI NO SADAME! JOOOOOOJO!
>Bloody Stream as a whole
>The time stop in the end of the world
>LET THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER

Kek

Part 5 and 6 have huge fucking OP potential, moreso than 4. They better not fuck it up.

"Thank You" by Dido should be the ED.
This song: youtu.be/1TO48Cnl66w