Canada is the only entity that is preventing the USA from getting nuked. The entire world hates the USA...

Canada is the only entity that is preventing the USA from getting nuked. The entire world hates the USA. They would get glassed tomorrow if other countries were not concerned with the collateral damage done to Canada. The survival of America depends on our diplomacy and foreign affairs.

Go 'be retarded somewhere else faggot
Usa is chill and im glad to have them as a neighbour

rather milquetoast trolling.

The united states is a large land mass so a few nukes would harm them but they would return fire instantly, there are enough nukes to destroy the us but whoever did would be destroyed too
Mutually assured destruction.

MAD doesn't apply to North Korea as Russia and china wouldn't bother defending it as the cost outweighs the benefit, besides they could both benefit from regime change

Literally no one every thinks of Canada. You're the Scotland of North America. The reason why no one nukes the US is because we can exterminate the entire world if we wanted. We could annex and enslave Canada and the worse thing that would happen is mean tweets.

Don't delude yourself buddy. Sure you'd win the land, air and sea battles in minutes. But the guerrila warfare would last decades.

whats the contingency plan for enslavement of Canada who do the Canadians work for do they get sent to the maple syrup plantations in the irradiated remains of California, or does each Canadian go on ebay?

You ruined a good pepe
>you fuckin leaf

How will you punish him when the war is through?

Congratulations OP, this is the most retarded post I've seen on here all day. Quite an accomplishment

usa: working poor, no healthcare, shitty streets, niggers and spics, headquater of the jews, poorly built houses, lower quality of the food

>rest of the world shits in the streets
>hates the usa

im ok with that

>watch your step

>Canada is the only entity that is preventing the USA from getting nuked.
I hate you even more for this, just fucking kill us man

Day of the rake when?

>Canada is the only entity that is preventing the USA from getting nuked.
>if your enemy nukes you, then you win

Follow this logic.

Sure thing leaf. Your HIV+ restaurants and legal human on dog sex are the only things keep us from being nuked. Keep it up.

AIDS is a disease of peace!

fixed it.

get fucked by our Canadian Shield!!

Love you too leaf
The only thing keeping america from getting glassed is most definitely not fucking you, America has the second largest arsenal of nuclear weapons in the entire world, anyone that sends a nuke our way will have the nuke shot down so to say, then get their own third world shithole turned into a radioactive piece of charcoal

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I.

I can kinda give you that, guerrilla warfare is the unmacker of Modern Military rules and tactics, but you can only act like civies for so long and in the end there is zero chance of you winning

Un-maker*

Make like a Canada and leaf

>a leaf fighting for anything
personally prefer...

Thanks for putting everyone's thoughts into words

Fuck off (((Jewdeau))), saged.

When you guys finally realize that the British Empire uses all of the Americas for farm land and everyone who thinks they are from the Americas either lives on the Northern border of England or if Canadian, you live in Scotland. Do you honestly think an Empire like the British Empire just let America slip through our fingers, and we let Spain take South America? We completely control the world. The worlds population is closer to 500,000,000 and we all live between England, Scotland, Wales, Ireland and France. When you go on holiday, depending on how far you think you're traveling, the plane just flies around in circles and lands in France.
This is coming from the Grandson of someone who was high up in the East India Company and pretty much had more cash flow than the Monarchy at one point.

Actually.
Canada has been helping Russia steal US Uranium and is helping to get the US nuked.
Canada sold out to China and someday a nuke will roll into Vancouver.
Canada is a bigger threat than Mexico.

just a friendly reminder that western Canada needs to secede from Ontario and Quebec filth who are basically just European cucks.

That's all.