Lets be honest... This was a piece of art

Lets be honest... This was a piece of art.

it was boring

More like a piss 'o fart.

No, it was just bad, very bad

it's miserable to try and watch it but I've gotta respect them for having the balls to do it

I think if they had aired the series out of order, and spaced the endless-eight, it would have been a masterpiece.

EIGHT
FUCKING
WEEKS

I really don't get people that call this art. It's like your one of those really pretentious asshats that calls pic related art.

It could have been done in 3 episodes, hell I would have considered 4 fine. All it did was take away potentially new plotlines/episodes.

Let's be honest. If you consider endless 8 art, then you will consider 90 percent of your working life art, because you will do the same fucking thing over and over with no satisfaction for about 40 years before you get to do what you really want. Every step of the way wondering when it will all end

Me? I want art to fuck off unless it's entertaining. Which endless 8 wasn't. It could have been endless 3 and got the point across more than sufficiently

Gimmick at best, trolling at worst. Fuck whoever thought it was a good idea.

It's like you are the MC of a time loop adventure.

i like your idea a lot, but no -- it's perfect as is

it was boring

I know right?
I even watched the thing 3 times.
Wait, or was it 3 episodes?

it's miserable to try and watch it but I've gotta respect them for having the balls to do it

I think if they had aired the series out of order, and spaced the endless-eight, it would have been a masterpiece.

An excuse to see hot girls in different swimsuits doing the same exact things multiple times in succession does not equal "art"

stop it, no. you can't keep doing this

EIGHT
FUCKING
WEEKS

it was boring

I really don't get people that call this art. It's like your one of those really pretentious asshats that calls pic related art.

It could have been done in 3 episodes, hell I would have considered 4 fine. All it did was take away potentially new plotlines/episodes.

Shitty art, sure.

Let's be honest. If you consider endless 8 art, then you will consider 90 percent of your working life art, because you will do the same fucking thing over and over with no satisfaction for about 40 years before you get to do what you really want. Every step of the way wondering when it will all end

Me? I want art to fuck off unless it's entertaining. Which endless 8 wasn't. It could have been endless 3 and got the point across more than sufficiently

>before you get to do what you really want
What are you, first world middle class?

They wanted to get the point across before Disappearance.
You've got to feel nauseated and bored to your death to better sympathize with Nagato.

it was boring

EIGHT
FUCKING
WEEKS

>shitposting is a art
THIS NEW OLD-Sup Forums IS SO FUN XD

it was boring

I know right?
I even watched the thing 3 times.
Wait, or was it 3 episodes?

stop it, no. you can't keep doing this

EIGHT
FUCKING
WEEKS

it was boring

Shitty art, sure.

>before you get to do what you really want
What are you, first world middle class?

Well atleast they want us to feel how yuki felt

Huh, something's wrong here? I have to stop this!!

Actually I'm a NEET but that doesn't stop the definition of a job being something you do over and over to pay the bills that 9 times out of 10, you don't like

At least, until our robot overlords start to do it all themselves

The cycle is broken

It's finally over

(You)
The cycle is broken

It's finally over

>not appreciating a hard day's work
Fucking FAG.
Also, the 8 is August, not 8 episodes, you stupid secondary.

Just watched this series for the first time recently
the amount of times I've seen it discussed on Sup Forums led me to believe it would be good
I was wrong
never believe Sup Forums

It's shit

I watched and read it on my own accord because I had heard of it one time through Wikipedia.

It's a masterpiece with more metatextual, thought-provoking, literary-analysis-worthy facets than most things.

It's okay if you don't like it.

Someone is a little protective of their repetitive ocd safe zone

In the span of this bullshit story arc, you could have gone through half of a normal days work and actually been productive. If not entertained, if you happen to have a job that you like. Endless 8 is still shit

I'm a singer/songwriter, user. I haven't had a "real" job since I was in high school.

The point is that there are things to get out of hard work, and not just having accomplished something, but in the moment of doing it, as well. Working hard, no matter what it is, helps you grow as a person, depending on how you let it temper you. Endless 8 was just experimental and did a good job of instilling feelings that aren't conveyed often.

Be that as it may, I got the feeling of what was going on quickly. Sure, I could take the building rage as episode after episode forced me to be put into the same headspace as nagato repeating the same cycle as some sort of artistic merit, but I don't. There wasn't even work involved, it was like waiting for your number to be called at the dmv

As lucky as you are to be a singer/songwriter, endless 8 is still trash. I don't need media to invoke the same feeling as doing paperwork. Maybe there's a masochist niche that wants that, but I can hardly consider that art. It's one of the most basic feelings to invoke and there's nothing special about it, besides the fact that in the moment everyone had the solid belief that no one was dumb enough to redraw the same thing for 7-8 episodes

The cycle is broken
It's finally over

Fucking mod magic

Why does everyone on Sup Forums h_8_ this part so much?

What the hell is Nagaru Tanigawa even doing nowadays?

Shitty art, sure.

>complaining even though you only sit through eight
Nagato sat through even more.