Weekend Waifu Drawthread

It's the end of the week so let's all relax and draw some waifus.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/VWaPd
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg
imgur.com/a/PwwqK
imgur.com/a/T2K3i
imgur.com/a/FRgpb
imgur.com/a/XiHDN
imgur.com/a/yAOC6
files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png)
imgur.com/7U0FVpT
i.imgur.com/yicRyHr.jpg
imgur.com/a/iDD1l
imgur.com/a/7Eshl
imgur.com/a/juNl6
imgur.com/a/kAkhQ
imgur.com/a/wtAPz
imgur.com/a/b6b0P
imgur.com/a/C37Fz
imgur.com/a/4D0ot
a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg
a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
imgur.com/a/NnL3U
i.imgur.com/1VjSU8m.jpg
imgur.com/a/uWmfx
imgur.com/a/TImo1
imgur.com/a/zddrX
imgur.com/a/gD2qG
imgur.com/a/7klkX
youtube.com/watch?v=5dNiLa0IMKg
i.imgur.com/abSuRe9.jpg)
imgur.com/a/8keV9
vimeo.com/173849635
files.catbox.moe/ced893.mp4
i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
imgur.com/a/kLwNF
i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png
i.imgur.com/cn2PDiV.png
i.imgur.com/MCmrroP.png
i.imgur.com/VcEnZCr.png
i.imgur.com/VJcmMko.png
imgur.com/a/IWXsV
i.imgur.com/rsqpkU2.jpg
i.imgur.com/Wz4Al89.jpg
imgur.com/a/BbWYW)
a.pomf.cat/ipigyb.png),
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png
imgur.com/a/1q9hX
u.nya.is/ubumwg.jpg
u.nya.is/rcyufg.png
u.nya.is/dmzohx.png
u.nya.is/dsdeob.png
nomhu.wordpress.com/
imgur.com/a/uYBSP
imgur.com/Jj7JqKU
imgur.com/a/RSJNM
i.imgur.com/CAtPdEQ.jpg
imgur.com/a/P7xk
imgur.com/a/pQlIG
i.imgur.com/oyZAfeC.jpg
imgur.com/a/EPec9
my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png)
my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg)
a.pomf.cat/tiunry.png
a.pomf.cat/rkjbwz.png
a.pomf.cat/wombcy.png
i.imgur.com/Whtdh7a.jpg
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784
i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png
i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg,
imgur.com/a/19Mqa
imgur.com/a/JnOzq
imgur.com/a/s6wR0
imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
imgur.com/a/zYlqb
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all
my.mixtape.moe/qhdsmp.png
imgur.com/a/vzp9V
imgur.com/a/Yup06
imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
imgur.com/a/7WWhg
imgur.com/a/Fylr2
imgur.com/a/y4yu3
imgur.com/a/c8VMY
i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg
i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg)
imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid
my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm
imgur.com/a/St8uF)
i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png
imgur.com/87Nmr3s
imgur.com/d9zsZAI
imgur.com/CfE4emT
imgur.com/a/VFPgI
imgur.com/a/WviEV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Requesting Tharja doing something mage like and writing in a tome in her room or mixing potions.
Or doing something to shield herself from the cold.

A joint request with Nowi, maybe an outfit swap or a playful Nowi and annoyed Tharja.
imgur.com/a/VWaPd

Tharja wearing any of these characters clothes.
imgur.com/a/5XApL
imgur.com/a/mvtME

A Christmasy family thing with our daughters.
imgur.com/a/pl09P
imgur.com/a/PW7Tf

Anything cute with SI(or alone) is fine too.
imgur.com/a/0LyYQ
imgur.com/a/fdPxg

Requesting my wonderful waifu, Mimi.

Possibly sitting on user's lap, from user's point of view, but anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

She'll share her vodka with you if you draw her!

As always, take it easy, and I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Requesting Chelsea, please!

Would love to see her in casual winter clothes, having the scarf over her hair, like in these: imgur.com/a/PwwqK

Or wearing sweater and pantyhose with her clothes, being comfy at home, or doing something cute that'd fit the theme, or just simply being cute. I'd prefer if she didn't wear headphones, but if you want to draw her with headphones, that's fine too.
Outfit example: imgur.com/a/T2K3i

Or wearing some cute plaid underwear.

Anything else cute would also be nice, especially cute winter stuff.

Please and thanks!

Requesting Aigis dressed as Trish the fairy from Persona 2 imgur.com/a/FRgpb
Doing something cute with Alolan Raichu maybe dressed in Elesa's outfit from Pokemon imgur.com/a/XiHDN
A mini Aigis sitting or sleeping on a Sunflower
In one of these reindeer outfits from P5 and P4 imgur.com/a/yAOC6
Her wearing only a frilly apron, but if you have other ideas feel free to draw anything cute or cute lewd you would want to draw with her.

Thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Sachi surfing on big waves. Please and thanks.

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

-Her and Lurantis (files.catbox.moe/nlqjzg.png) dancing together.
-Dressed as a Miko

Or something cute or cutelewd at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time!

Good morning WWD!

Requesting the following of my Mamimi:

- Her coming from behind and tapping my SI's shoulder, as she holds a mistletoe above me. Telling me to look up.

- A POV shot of her in bed, looking at me with one arm extended towards me.

- In a parka.

- In her cute Santa outfit.

- Taking photos of the winter scenery.

SI reference: imgur.com/7U0FVpT
Santa Outfit: i.imgur.com/yicRyHr.jpg

Thank you, and have a wonderful weekend everyone!

Requesting Natsume wearing more of her alternate miko outfit preferably with her hair down, anything else holiday related is cool as well.
Miko Alternate ref: imgur.com/a/iDD1l
Hair down ref: imgur.com/a/7Eshl

Joint requesting with BB →
with the two windowing shopping on a snowy evening wearing some comfortable winter coats
or
both replacing their ribbons with mistletoes and wearing sexy Santa outfits preferably forming a heart shape with their hands
Additional references: imgur.com/a/juNl6

Requesting my cute wife Illyasviel

As an arachne, not particular on how she's drawn so here's some examples
imgur.com/a/kAkhQ

Dressed as Elise from Fire Emblem Fates
imgur.com/a/wtAPz

Grown up Ilya as seen here
imgur.com/a/b6b0P

Lewd is acceptable including grown up Ilya

Humbly requesting my husbando Slaine Troyard dressed like Kougami Shinya from Psycho-Pass imgur.com/a/C37Fz and optionally wielding a dominator, the iconic firearm used in the series.

Or him wearing a comfortable track jacket or being sleepy.

But anything cute or happy would be great (I just can't seem to think of a really cute idea today). Have a fun weekend!

Requesting Chihaya.

Some things I would like to see are her wearing a cute Santa outfit carrying a bag of presents for Christmas, or also her wearing a cap and gown like the ones for a college graduation. Feel free to draw anything else of her as well.

I would like to request my lovely snake, Hikage, in one of the following:
- joint-request with Miofag, with Hikage in one of Mio's stage outfits and doing something Christmas related with Mio imgur.com/a/4D0ot
- in a Big Sister outfit from Bioshock 2 a.pomf.cat/fltzsp.jpg a.pomf.cat/frheyx.jpg
- in synchronized Junketsu files.catbox.moe/t5t2cc.jpg
Most anything else is fine, and I have some more ideas on my backlog here imgur.com/a/NnL3U

Please don't draw her too lewdly. Thank you for considering, and have a nice a weekend.

Requesting a version of this with my husbando, please - i.imgur.com/1VjSU8m.jpg
Or maybe something sweet like this - imgur.com/a/uWmfx

Whatever else simple and warming is A-OK as well.

Requesting please!
Perhaps taking a photo together with her companions, Same-san and Usagi-san, in a similar fashion to the image linked. Alternatively, making an absurdly large snowman would be fun too I think. These are only just suggestions however, so feel free to do something else if you'd like.

Additional Ref: imgur.com/a/TImo1

Thank you very much.

Requesting Ruri Miyamoto, anything will be appreciated, preferably cute, or cutelewd if you like.
Maybe her trying out a video game of some sort, by herself or with user.

Incidentally, her birthday is Christmas Eve, and I can't think of a good request for it...

A catgirl is fine too.

Requesting Oora, anything is fine really.

Requesting a POV image of me putting a band-aid on Nio’s lip while she looks away, wearing an embarrassed expression and hiding a magazine behind her back that says, "Get him to notice you with a SEXY LIP BITE!" Because she has sharp teeth.
Or an outfit swap or interaction with Nio and Akame.
Tattoo references: imgur.com/a/zddrX

Requesting Vert wearing a santa mini skirt.
Example: imgur.com/a/gD2qG

Or a POV Christmas dinner date with her.

Please and thankyou!

Hi WWD! I am requesting Deedlit lost in dance and wearing Suzuka-hime's outfit ( imgur.com/a/7klkX )
Alternatively, Deed in any of the following situations:
-Climbing the neck of an Alolan Exeggutor like youtube.com/watch?v=5dNiLa0IMKg , preferably wearing a swimsuit with a sarong (i.imgur.com/abSuRe9.jpg)
-Playing a soft tune on the Kantele imgur.com/a/8keV9 ( vimeo.com/173849635 to give an idea for the music)
-Summoning the Gate of Bootylon as seen here files.catbox.moe/ced893.mp4
Anything else cute or comfy is very much appreciated!
More Deedlit refs: i.imgur.com/dX7oOIP.jpg
Have a great weekend!

This weekend I'll be requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi dressed as a typical prisoner or a lewd policewoman. Thank you all for your time, and let's all have a fun weekend!

Requesting Hitagi writing a letter, open to artist ideas as usual.

Requesting my husbando, Reigen Arataka, in any of these outfits: imgur.com/a/kLwNF

Alternatively him in a joint request with Totty with the both of them either drinking together, or the both of them in their crossdressing outfits: i.imgur.com/Kmtyzzx.png

Thanks, and have a good weekend.

requesting hiyoko!

Hello everyone, i'd like to request my Haqua! Anything is fine as always, but if something specific is preferred, i'd love to see her wrapped in a blanket drinking hot chocolate or something similar to that. Alternatively, her sleeping in some comfy clothes. Thanks, and good night.

Requesting my lovely Anna dressed as Shielder with a Santa hat

Shielder ref: i.imgur.com/cn2PDiV.png

Or her in Christmas themed lingerie fondling herself.

Anything Christmas themed cute or tasteful lewd not related to my requests are fine too.

Requesting my adorable waifu! Maybe in a tasteful Christmas dress, under the mistletoe, or sitting all cozy in front of a warm fire place? Although, anything cute would be greatly appreciated.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing a Christmas themed dress similar to the references below, doing something Christmasy like holding a snow bunny or walking below a streetlight at night with snow falling around her.
>Outfit Ref: i.imgur.com/MCmrroP.png

Or, resting ontop of user beneath a blanket similar to the picture below with a sleepy smile on her face and a lit fireplace in the background.
>Pose Ref: i.imgur.com/VcEnZCr.png

Or, dressed as a santa bunny girl.
>Bunny Girl Ref: i.imgur.com/VJcmMko.png

Requesting cute christmas bunny girl Inori.

Requesting Natsuki in something similar to the picture in the reference, in bed, lifting up the covers.

If that's not too interesting, I'd like to see anything of the following:
- wearing a dramatic dress, along the lines of these: imgur.com/a/IWXsV
- under a mistletoe

Or just anything cute, cutelewd or winter related would be nice.

Requesting Okoi making this face. i.imgur.com/rsqpkU2.jpg

or dressed as Falangies. i.imgur.com/Wz4Al89.jpg

Anything else is always appreciated

Requesting a request for you to request later

I'd like to request my husbando, Mariya Shidou:
-Dressed Like Lailah, from tales of Zestiria (ref: imgur.com/a/BbWYW)
As usual anything is fine, Thank you.

Requesting anything with Popura, 3 separate small things I had in mind were:

-Her with her hair down.
-Just simple cute art of her as a 5 year-old.
-And of course anything Christmas related.

I'm happy with anything though as long as it's cute.

Hello people of WWD. I'd like a drawing of my waifu Momo Hanakai from Highschool DxD in naked appron either front or back view, or wearing ONLY a keyhole sweater (a.pomf.cat/ipigyb.png), or anything cute or cutelewd, all on the scale of 7 on lewdness.

Thank you if you're planning to do it.

Requesting Gazer eating glazed donuts.
Or her with all her eyes above her head, wearing this hat
files.catbox.moe/f9artq.png

I would also like to see her wearing a tiny bikini or a cute sweater.
I'm always a fan of cute pictures featuring her butt or her fluffy tail.

Me and her swapping outfits would be cute.
I'd be embarrassed and she'd be smug; she only wears her goo usually.
SI references: imgur.com/a/1q9hX

Joint ideas: tailbrushing with Hinagiku, hairbrushing with Natsuki.

What do you mean? An idea I've been meaning to request but haven't gotten around to actually requesting it?

Requesting Rukia wearing a "little black dress"(any kind of variation/design is fine). Thanks!

Requesting my beautiful Ai Nanasaki laying on her stomach and looking at the viewer like this:

u.nya.is/ubumwg.jpg
u.nya.is/rcyufg.png
u.nya.is/dmzohx.png

Also requesting a drawing of Ai wearing her lovely winter dress
u.nya.is/dsdeob.png

Or her wearing a bikini of your choice

Of course, anything is appreciated, including cutelewd, thank you.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir bundled up for the cold

Almost anything else is fine too, please enjoy your weekend

Here, samefag.

erhm,yea

I'm sorry. Please don't hate me. I just want to draw.

I'm sorry. I'll try betteru next time. ;_;

nomhu.wordpress.com/

I'd like to make a request for Makise Kurisu.

To celebrate the release of Steins;Gate 0, a drawing of her talking as an AI program on a TV screen or cell phone app would be nice.

If you're looking for other suggestions:

- Dressed in her Christmas outfit in the reference image.

- Wearing tactical combat gear similar to: imgur.com/a/uYBSP while holding an FN F2000.

- Hugging user in a pose similar to: imgur.com/Jj7JqKU with a wistful or bittersweet expression on her face.

- Wearing underwear similar to: imgur.com/a/RSJNM with your choice of kaomoji on it. She could be embarrassed, coy, or prideful about it.

If you would like to draw something else, feel free. Chibi, cute, or lewd is ok. Something sad is fine too.

Requesting my waifu in some festive Christmas Wear. Options include
-Wearing a red sweater and black thighhighs enjoying a mug of cocoa
-On a date out on a snowy evening with Christmas lights all around or on ferris wheel looking at the scenery below
-Wearing some Christmas themed lingerie i.imgur.com/CAtPdEQ.jpg
-Wearing a Jeanne Alter's party dress (or something similar in design) imgur.com/a/P7xk

Alternatively, her stepping out from the shower and barely covering herself up with a towel, maybe with her hair tied up too
imgur.com/a/pQlIG

Or just her confidently cupping her sizeable chest
i.imgur.com/oyZAfeC.jpg

Joint requesting with doing the aforementioned Christmas shopping or Santa outfits.

Requesting my lovely Inori decorating a christmas tree or baking sweet christmas cookies.

Alternatively, something cute or lovely in PoV would be great as well.

Thank you and have a great weekend.

Requesting Watashi reading an interesting book, maybe in a comfy sort of setting, or even her sleeping as though she fell asleep while reading. Alternatively, some ZR. Anything else cute or tastefully lewd is fine as well.

Or, for something a little more lewd, either one of these doujin covers but with her instead; or her in the same pose but with one of her normal outfits. imgur.com/a/EPec9

I heat u

Requesting Hisui embracing a teddy bear.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

-Hugging Cosmog (my.mixtape.moe/ywcjtq.png)
-Her and my SI (i.imgur.com/9k8aV16.png) sharing a cup of hot chocolate, with a regular size marshmallow on it.
-Wearing this sweater (my.mixtape.moe/rtllej.jpg) or any other sweater with a poinsettia flower.
-Anyting else cute or cutelewd is also fine.

And thank you for your time.

How does her neck bend like that?

Greetings WWD,

I would like to request my beloved Noir as a noir detective.
Or, wearing Plutia's outfit, holding a plush of Rico a.pomf.cat/tiunry.png a.pomf.cat/rkjbwz.png
Or, doing the one finger selfie. a.pomf.cat/wombcy.png
Or joint requesting with Kuonfag , having Noir and Kuon relaxing in an onsen togther.

If none does not fit yer fancy, a delivery where she is happy or being cute/cool would be appreciated.

Thank ye very much and please, have a most joyous weekend!

Requesting Pyrrha Alexandra please~

particularly in simple dresses

thanks and have a wonderful weekend drawfriends

Seems normal, it's just the sweater being very poofy

Requesting Sawyer dancing, like this:
i.imgur.com/Whtdh7a.jpg

Or just her making a cute yandere face, a lot like this:
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1308784

As always, I'm open for just about anything else cute, cutelewd or lewd (like maybe a cool pinup), within reason, if you have an idea for something, just ask me. I love seeing her in pretty dresses, sexy swimsuits and various cool and fashionable outfits, particularly goth, punk and rock styled ones.

Chibis and stylized drawings are welcome too, I would love something done in the style of Nichijou, Panty & Stocking, or mimicking the style of Bkub.

Further references: i.imgur.com/jXIwLCY.png

For a second, I thought you were the one who drew waifus in plugsuits. Keep drawing lewd waifus.

Requesting Fuuka sitting on the couch under a blanket and drinking something warm, or anything cute. Thanks in advance.

He is.

I don't plan to post her here because of board relevance, but for reference, can a live action character (again, I do mean the character, not the actress) rightfully be considered a waifu?

How come is not tagged on the booru?

If Sup Forums waifus are allowed, I don't see why not.

Good afternoon, Sup Forums!

For something seasonal, I'd like to request my waifu dressed like Santa, about to climb into a chimney with a big sack over her shoulder.
A chibi Santa Hina popping out of a chimney with a bright smile would also be great.

For something cute, Hinagiku wearing so many sweaters or jackets she's round like a ball.

For something lewd, I'd love to see her wearing nothing but a scarf and thighhighs. I'm thinking black or red, but it's up to you. Any pose should be fine - sitting/laying on a bed or couch, standing in a doorway, etc. Perhaps even something like i.imgur.com/teAZyO7.jpg, but with an alluring smile.

And lastly for the thread, perhaps a cool Hina wearing Stocke's outfit from Radiant Historia. imgur.com/a/19Mqa

I'm always open to other cute and/or lewd things as well. Especially Christmas-related stuff right now!
Please and thank you as always!

Requesting my beloved Ionasal please! Here's some possible ideas:

• Bringing back a really old idea; her in her pajamas ('MoMoFish' outfit on the ref) inviting the viewer to join her in bed like this: imgur.com/a/JnOzq
• Something cute and/or romantic with my SI, like sharing a long scarf on a cold day, or sharing a drink and Ion getting flustered over an 'indirect kiss'. SI ref here: imgur.com/a/s6wR0
◦ Cosplaying as Lillie from Pokemon

But as usual I'd be happy with anything; cute, romantic and/or lewd. Thanks in advance!

From what I've seen, Sup Forums waifus are in fact not allowed.

Thanks again. You made me very happy.

I think user is saying if Sup Forums waifus are allowed to count as waifus then live action ones should count, not that they should be posted on Sup Forums.

>Spend all week getting destroyed by finals
>Spend 5 hours driving home
>Tired as fuck
>Come home to this
Welp, my day/week just got a ton better. I dont quite understand if thats a small rag just conveniently censoring or if its attached to her neck but im loving it either way. Thank you, and have a great weekend!

Oh...

I didn't realize someone else was requesting Nano too, woah.

Either way, thank you very much!! This is super cute, the candy cane is such a cute detail. Wonderful.

Hope you have a great weekend, user! Thank you so much!

Requesting my dear Ion, wearing Heinz's warm, fluffy cape and crown would be great. Sitting on an oversized throne or standing dramatically in front of stained glass would be amazing, but anything else cute is ok too. Thank you!

Requesting Chiaki Nanami as a Dormouse from MGE, asking me to come back to bed all sleepy-like (Dormouse: imgur.com/a/EmTy0)
Alternatively, if that's not your thing:
-her sleeping cutely (like with an anime sleep bubble or drooling) on the viewer's stomach
-her and Neptune () excitedly playing Dreamcast and singing together the chorus to Superman by Goldfinger (youtube.com/watch?v=XeNKhm09Q88)
If you have a cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free, suggestions are in my ref! (Just in case, I'd like suggestive stuff to be confined to solo deliveries, please.)
Also, here's my SI (imgur.com/a/VXAM2) for in case you want to draw anything cute between the two of us
And to all of you, please remember to never lose hope!

Here you go, hope you like it.

I'd like to request Aichi as a duelist from 7th Dragon III Code: VFD.
Outfit reference: imgur.com/a/zYlqb

Anything else would be fine too as long as it's tasteful. Especially anything comfy and warm for the cold season.

That's really pretty.

ayy we off to a good start

Would Reimu DPS as a WHM?

Say anons, where was the last thread, and where can I find old deliveries?

Here you go, mr user!

Booru:

drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=all

Last thread:

Damn, this is so clean and cute. Those eyes...Pencilbro?
That is an awesome outfit. Those hips are divine.

Requesting Crona wearing a cute casual winter outfit.

Alternately, Crona using his wings ( my.mixtape.moe/qhdsmp.png ) to hang up Christmas lights somewhere tall, like on a roof or a big (Christmas) tree.

Anything else cute or cool would be appreciated as well, thank you and have a nice weekend.

This is really cute and awesome, if not cool, at the same time. The fort looks great and is something she would really have fun in, especially with her snow artillery. Awesome job of making her the queen of her own castle, thank you and have a good weekend.

Requesting Tamamo:
-Her and my SI doing cute Christmas things, or maybe her enjoying the snow? SI reference is in the imgur link below.
-Tamamo using her tail as a pillow with a daki cover of me on it something like this maybe: imgur.com/a/vzp9V
-Tamamo wearing Hanekawa's clothes and undressing (maybe with her hair down?) imgur.com/a/Yup06
-Tamamo as a slime girl.
-Dressed as the Wight from MGE imgur.com/a/Ynv9x?
-Or in her kitsune mask outfit. imgur.com/a/7WWhg

Humbly requesting my dearest Jolyne, no need to mimic Araki's style since I know it's difficult to pull off.

• Wearing Juri Han's default SFV costume, please include the eyepatch imgur.com/a/Fylr2
•Trying to fend off the winter's cold by hugging/being hugged by user or falling asleep leaning on user like in the last pic, maybe also on a train/bus imgur.com/a/y4yu3
• Wearing Hyrule Warriors' Impa outfit, with her hairstyle and preferably with her eye markings imgur.com/a/c8VMY
• Wearing Touko Aozaki's outfit i.imgur.com/BpEtOdq.jpg

As always, anything lovey-dovey is always welcome, feel free to combine any of these request ideas, good luck everyone and enjoy your weekend.

I'm sorry if this doesn't fit your expectations
:(

Cute underwear.

Requesting Toyone making a snowman!

Have a nice weekend everyone

Requesting Kneesocks dressed as Jill from VA-11 Hall-A (i.imgur.com/Gl962KN.jpg)

Also joint requesting with Miia, Requesting Kneesocks tutoring Miia in the rules of Interspecies Exchange.

Anything else is fine, anything goes.

Requesting a POV image.
The viewer looking down upon a naked, sex haired Kallen in bed, reaching out towards the viewer with both hands, inviting an embrace.

Probably want to keep the frame just above those perky pink nipples for blue board's sake
Or don't. I'm not stopping you.

Requesting Stocking.
Clothes refs: imgur.com/a/i4NGp/layout/grid

I'd like to see her as Rapunzel, complete with outrageously long hair.

Will never be done - Something like this: my.mixtape.moe/zrefne.webm

Requesting my darling Miia in desert robes, with a cute hood or sash on her head to make her look like a beautiful desert rose. (imgur.com/a/St8uF)

Also joint requesting with Kneesocks, Requesting Kneesocks tutoring Miia in the rules of Interspecies Exchange.
PSG artstyle is fine if that makes it easier.

Also, here's a pattern for her scales in case you need it. (i.imgur.com/ZmFRIPH.png)
Thank you in advance.

Nice. At least you tried.

I'm requesting Yukiho being cute and comfy please!
If you want something specific this week, how about her trying to shake me awake, saying it's getting late?
If you want a SI ref: a.pomf.cat/hifpwb.png (embed) (embed)

Sup WWD,

I would like to request Kuon wearing a santa outfit similar to this one
imgur.com/87Nmr3s

While getting ready to go down a chimney with her tail wrapped around and holding up with ease a huge bag of presents, but it is mostly filled with favorite kind of food imgur.com/d9zsZAI
With "Happy Holidays!" text below or above her.

or

A joint request with Noirfag , with Noir and Kuon relaxing in an onsen together.

>remembering to spoiler
>forgetting to trim (embed) (embed)
My brother.

Requesting Patchouli wearing a comfy Christmas sweater please.

Requesting my lovely Tharja
-Dressed as a FE:A Dancer
imgur.com/CfE4emT

-Channeling dark magic as it swirls around her

-Tharja saying "You're gonna make it"

-Getting dressed in the morning

-Tharja reading a tome and then she pulls out a gun from inside it and aims it at someone bothering her

-Relaxing at the beach under a parasol

-Cute with SI
imgur.com/a/VFPgI

Requesting Sako wearing black panties and bra, please

lacy would be preferred, but if you cant draw that then plain black would be fine as well.

here are some examples for inspiration: imgur.com/a/WviEV

thanks if you consider.

Requesting Hibiki building a snowman.