Political Compass

Fellas, your Political Compass/Eight Values?

Rate

Awful close to left, pretty Jew'd if you ask me.

>still using the compass jew

come at me

Do you understand that without a large government presence, money can't be distributed equally amongst the country's population and it also can't stop me from doing capitalist things with my neighbor? Libertarian leftists are retarded.

this pic is retarded and so are you
did you make it yourself or are you just copypasting dumb downed meme opinions on how the world works

More business less government telling people how to run those businesses.

Explain to me how without a person coming to my house and telling me/making sure I don't trade my goods and services for something that I want, you can ensure your """"Libertarian Leftist"""" state can stay that way?

>without a person coming to my house and telling me/making sure I don't trade my goods and services
what the fuck do you even mean? who's that supposed to be then?

I go to my neighbor's house. He wants me to mow his lawn. I want 15$. He gives me 15$ and I mow his lawn. A capitalist transaction has just occured, and to stop that, you would have to have someone stepping in and interfering with it to stop me. Thus, why libertarian leftism is ineffective.

this type of simple "transaction" could happen literally anywhere... it doesn't even matter if it's right down the street where hitler or stalin lives
what the fuck is this even supposed to prove?

That's what I'm saying, it could happen literally anywhere, which is why you need a huge government presence to stop these types of transactions from happening if you want to secure a leftist state.

Does this mean I can't come here anymore? :'(

what does it mean????

It means you prefer a large government that controls more aspects of your life. It means you don't have a strong understanding of the benefits of a free-market system with little intervention from the government.

Purebred American tell ya what

> It means you don't have a strong understanding of the benefits of a free-market system with little intervention from the government
what do you mean with ”the government shouldt control what i buy and sell”?

ok first, you are acting as if I'm a communist, which I am not... I'm not sure exactly sure what you're assuming what my goal is
for example things I strongly believe in, companies need to be watched closely because they'll use any chance they get to fuck the individual one way or the other, whether customer or employee, and the environment and many things else
and I don't think the state has any right to control the inviduals life (sexuality etc.) if it isn't necessary for the public peace

second, you can't control people's every step even in a totalitarian state
right now there isn't a huge government presence here either, so why doesn't chaos ensue in your opinion?

I mean regulation from the government with respect to high taxes, tariffs, minimum wage, all drives up the price on the shelf because it is more expensive to produce goods, so people buy less and it costs companies more to produce which makes companies outsource to cheaper markets where they can produce at a more minimal cost.

Am I cool yet?

more like inbred

stay a while, see what happens

Good. I really do enjoy the stuff I read here. It's kept me well informed and given me new perspectives on things.