Why are Germans cucked while Croatians rock out with their cocks out?

Why are Germans cucked while Croatians rock out with their cocks out?

Was it because of the war? I somehow doubt that German would've regressed back into WW2 era nationalism if let's say, there was civil war because of USSR failing apart and East Germany gaining independence. Maybe if Soviets attacked?

Were too small and irrellevant to register on (((their))) radar

Thats literally the only reason

didn't you croats cuck out during the "refugee crisis" while your based neighbors the Czechs and the Hungarians was saving European civilization?

Yeah, but we're poor so no refugee stayed here, went straight to Germany. In my opinion even better solution. No diplomatic conflicts, and no money wasted on useless fences.

>Was it because of the war
yes. s*rbs committed war crimes last so no one can judge you for supporting UstaĊĦe

>Germans cucked
We ruled you for 1000 years. If we stopped paying for your shitty beaches, you'd starve. If we cut your foreign-political support. the serbs would rape you. We will always be the master and you the slave, it's in your genetics.

Poland is the chadest country in uerope

>spends 300 billion on checking license plates for secret nazi codes but ignores muslims in ghetto

god DAMN this made me laugh

>We will always be the master
>always

My guess is that since Japan and Germany were the only axis powers to pose any significant threat (to the extent that they nearly won), they were the only two that were aggressively neutered.

>Proud of killing children
>Lost every battle and were on the loosing side
Yup sounds like Croat

Saged

>Germans We Wuzing as Habsburgs

f*ck croats

I can't imagine what it's like being ashamed of and hating your own ancestors because of a little fascism
my grandpa was killing niggers in Mozambique in his youth and I still love him 2bh

It's because they have been brainwashed since the war ended.

>We Wuzing as Habsburgs
The Habsburgs were Germans and nothing but Germans. You pollacks were our slaves too.

Funny, I was just in a thread where all the Croats were sucking German dick and larping about their multiculti heritage.

ZA DOM

You can cuck the E1b1b1

>tfw i'm croatian
feels good to be a slav subhuman

Probably Bosniaks living in Croatia. They like to suck kraut dick and build their roads and houses. Real Croatians are impregnating German blonde qts every summer when they visit here for some BCC (Big Croatian Cock)

Meanwile Croatia is literally a German colony. No, there is nothing good with that.

what a group of pure fucking badasses

croats > serbs

>We ruled you for 1000 years.

Oh look Croats still exist , that mean you were too fucking retarded to germanize them .

Hans don't try to fucking annoy us , slavs once rolled trough your country (Red Army - Russians and other slavic nations helping) and still have mental problems (being beta cucks) .

Your culture is so weak that most of the time you achieved success in colonizing slavs , their culture still got mixed into yours (example. Low Eastern German - had a lot of Pomeranianisms [Pomeranian Language] )

>Had nato intervene in order to save Serbs from him
Sure Ante

will Croatia ever join Visegrad?

>never a slave
>literally always a slave
are croats genuinly autistic?

>chad pick
kek and (YOU)

>E1b1b1

>Lost every battle
coming from a serb

Croatia is irrelevant besides being a budget tourist destination for people who live in the eu. You should consider yourself lucky.

i noticed that, strangely, croatian women are the only women in the world who are attracted to german guys.
however i'm polish and no one loves me.
feels bad

they haven't had a taste of victory since the 1940's so naturally they became cucks