If Putin is backed by a Jew then why did Putin back Assad in Syria?

Some say Vladimir Putin is a puppet of the Jews, yet Vladimir Putin stifled Israels proxy war in Syria and backed Assad and thus, Assad was victorious. So if Putin is a puppet of the Jews then why was he allowed to intervene in Syria? Is Putin a Jew puppet or not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole_X-Treme!
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>damascus
at teh end of the day this about fulfilling moonrune kike god propaganda buuuuuuullshit. the road to damascus is integral

My man russian involvement in syria started in 2015 why does that iphone UI look like it's 2009?

We support Iran in the Middle East, that has always been our policy. A better question is, why are we now selling weapons to Saudis and Turks? I don't know, I don't even attempt to understand this 4D chess anymore

The issue with Syria will continue until the USA is pulled in kicking and screaming. Then Yemen. Then Iran.

Money and for Turkey, attempting to sway them on your side (it's sorta working considering they're pissed that NATO keeps ass kissing Kurds and things look better than what happened after that jet shot down), for Saudis idk, maybe just for money. It won't really matter because they fucking suck at fighting and will probably end up giving it to the enemy.

Do Russian women speak English also what do they smell like

I am going to take a trip to Russia soon and I am wondering if I will be able to communicate with Russian girls - I don't speak Russian

It's some complicated fuckery that's for sure but I think the simple answer is thst Putin isn't a Jew puppet but alas I could be wrong

What happens when Saudi Arabia goes to war with Iran?

World war 3.

Nothing

No will win, along with Saudi Arabia getting ass fucked harder than Iran in the process. Saudis are absolutely gobshite trash in fighting, Iranians are obviously superior but trying to invade Arabia is suicide. Will most likely be limited war and a total collapse of oil prices, as well as a massive clusterfuck in the Saudi govt.

Saudis know they can't beat Iran, that's why crying to the US for help is literally their next option

Trump flipped SA, the purge was of the wahabbi zionists.

If you stopped selling to Saudis and Turkey that would just mean more money for US and EU weapons companies.
Iran and Syria are a bit like satellite states for Russia. The neocons want to take them out first before moving on to Russia.

Most people who speak English here are liberals user. It's sad really.

Do not worry about wall, my American comrade. All is forgiven. How are your free elections going. I wish you the best.

We start shilling for Iran.
No but seriously, this could be very important. China could get involved. It is in China's interests only to intervene as much as it's enough for Iran to win, turning both countries into shitholes would be extremely beneficial to Chinese.

Iran does appear to be stronger militarily than Saudis though. Israel is what bothers me more.

>Israel is what bothers me
Yeah Israel bothers all of us they are instigating WW3

What do they smell like? They smell like white girls. Russian girls are hot

Hezbollah does seem to have figured them out though. If heebs manage to do something stupid Palestine might get very large very soon.

Our Tiger also doesn't appear to be tired of winning yet. We'll see how this goes.

>Some say Vladimir Putin is a puppet of the Jews

The people who say that are liars, trying to discredit based Putin to us. They are literally tailoring their troll message to us, and it's a complete lie.

IF Putin were a slave or ally of jews, he would help bomb Assad himself, and assist the jews mission to destroy and occupy syria. Putin would help the greater Israel project, not halt it as he has done in syria and Iran.

Because somebody is going to sell weapons to the saudis, so Russia might as well compete for those petro dollars. Saudis are useless retards in any war, so no danger to Russia in future conflicts, Russia could nuke Saudi arabia off the map on any afternoon Putin chose and take their oil forever, every Saudi understands this.

China is already involved, economically. They just don't do it upfront because it would be bad for business.

Putin's not a puppet of THE jews, because the jewish oligarchs in Russia are a disparate group. He went after Berezovski and some others but he's good friends with Abramovich.

Jews have recaptured Russia in the 90s after Stalin's post-WW2 purge (he realized belatedly who really won the war) so nobody comes to or stays in power in Russia without jewish backing.

Putin just doesn't want Qatar to build a pipeline through Syria and further hurt Russia's gas and oil exports.

The issue is (not that) complicated.

Basically ltdr is that Iran wanted to join the party with Syria, basically terrorist extermination coalition, against, well, actual terrorists.

Serious talks were underway, which unfortunately caught the attention of Israel, which prompted emergency diplomatic visit between Israel and Russia [Benjo Netyanahu w/ Putin, closed doors].

Half an hour later, you have Russia prepping to "defend" Syria. Which is basically doing everything for Iran not to join the party.
Why? Because if officially proven [already is] that Israel provided uniforms, weapons and training for ISIL and other terrorists, as well as mission planning, and Saudi's gave the moneyz, Iran would blow Israel the fuck out.

And yeah, Putin is a jew. Now connect the dots.

>what is controlled opposition
Not all of these elites get along mutually you know

>if officially proven [already is] that Israel provided uniforms, weapons and training for ISIL and other terrorists, as well as mission planning, and Saudi's gave the moneyz,

The above is all known, to all parties, also US funding and support and air cover for ISIS, all known and open (Media won't admit it and lies of course)

>Iran would blow Israel the fuck out.

Iran can't do shit to Israel you retard. Israel has nukes and can wipe out Iran anytime. Only thing protecting Iran is Trump telling Israel (not yet) and Putin telling Israel not to nuke Iran or he'll waste Israel.

>And yeah, Putin is a jew.

Obviously not idiot, or he would be supporting the Greater Israel project and bombing assad like other Israeli assets such as (((US military))) and (((NATO)))

Iran was already in Syria you blockhead. If Russia didn't join, Syria would've fractured and denies Iran's passage to the Med.

I think I get it. Jews want to destabilize ME but they don't want any country to be messed up that is next to their border. By keeping Assad Putin created an illusion that he helps Syria, in reality the whole country is a mess except the part that is next to the Jews. Putin is an Jew puppet and Assad is a puppet of Putin.

That's what I figured but I wanted to ask

No

>The above is all known, to all parties, also US funding and support and air cover for ISIS, all known and open (Media won't admit it and lies of course)

Agree
>Iran can't do shit to Israel you retard. Israel has nukes and can wipe out Iran anytime. Only thing protecting Iran is Trump telling Israel (not yet) and Putin telling Israel not to nuke Iran or he'll waste Israel.
Good cop, bad cop. Both Trump and Putin are Pro-Israel. Ironically, even though Trump is more jewish than Putin, he is becoming a problem for Israel. You'll see it in a few months. It will not be pretty.

As for Iran, they have impressive [primitive design, but brutally effective] tools to handle Israel. China's Skunk Works is the key.

>Obviously not idiot, or he would be supporting the Greater Israel project and bombing assad like other Israeli assets such as (((US military))) and (((NATO)))

He does. He is just playing the other side of coin passively.

>Iran was already in Syria you blockhead. If Russia didn't join, Syria would've fractured and denies Iran's passage to the Med.

Iran was denied full scale intervention, which would complicate matters for Israel [which, eventually, it did, but no thanks to Russia, but for forces acting outside].

This should be elementary education, people.

Exactly. If Putin is a Jew then why is he bombing israeli assets?

Plus, Trump can display that he is not a puppet of the jews, to the extent that he slow-pedals and resists his orders to attack Iran and Syria.

If Trump bombs and destroys Iran, it will mean his complete surrender to his jewish masters. If Trump drags on and delays attacking Iran, giving Putin more time to arm and build up Iran, and more time for Iran to develop Nuclear weapons, then it will mean Trump was not a slave of the jews like Bush or Clinton was.

The most important thing is for Iran to develop nuclear weapons capable of hitting Israel. Once we get that, the world is safe. (and Christians will be protected in Iran, Syria and Iraq if any left there)

Ignore words and speeches and threats, only actions matter, like who bombs who, when.

Iran doesn't border Israel, parts of Iraq and Syria where isis operates doesn't either. Instead they are next to Iran.

>The jews have a history of throwing their kind under the bus for the greater goal.....

Look up his history. Who, where what. Then his speeches. Then his actions. And who did he meet with before making decisions.....

It will take some time, but better to see for yourself than someone educating you via Internet [while it is still "free]...

OK the Putin part you may be right, if the goal is just the physical destruction of Syria (accomplished, every building is flattened like Berlin)

But Iran has literally zero defense against Israel, only the hope that Russia would defend them, or America not giving Israel the greenlight to hit Iran.

But you may be right about Putin supporting Greater Israel, evenso , if they delay the hit on Iran long enough, ,Iran will have nukes and the ability to defend themselves and Syria, against Israel and us.

Iran fucking get on it and give me those NUKES DAMMIT!!!

What are you talking about? There are pockets of ISIS and Al-Nusra bordering Israel which is exactly how Israel wants it. Are you jidf or dumb?

Israel literally helps ISIS against Assad.

Plus Putin is fickle as fuck and unpredicable. Sometimes he goes in like Lion and destroys his enemies (Georgia lol) sometimes he sits on his ass and does nothing while his pro-Russia side is getting raped and genocided Ukraine hint.

While our side is pretty predictable, we are just going to do what Netanyahoo says American must do in speeches from 16 months ago.

>America must bomb Iraq to bring peace and security to Iraq and the entire middle east

>16 months later bombs fly.....

Le 56%

Same face

Is that you Mummy?

1: You seem to underestimate the country that is handling sanctions very, very well.
2: Russia is not their only strategic military partner
3: I did not say the have glass looking high teck dark silver paintjob on their equipment.

Israel thought wrong for thinking their only asset that matters is the nuke plants.

In reality, literally nothing on the ground in Iran is worth considering. Underground is another story.

If Israel switched from covert assasinations to bribes and corruption, Iran would be regime-changed in less than 10 years. Projected.

Putin does what he is told to do. But he is not stupid. He is slow, cunning, calculating. He does not rush. He knows the word secret. Not many military officers know when he will actually pay them a visit.
His protection services bodyguards have to be 100% focused all the time. He likes to psy fuck with them just for the lulz. If someone is found lacking/slacking, he will be washed in front of everybody. Robot like obedience is the key to manipulation. And fear.

As far as US is concerned, certain movie-making people are "in-the-know" and make movies/series based on "intel" from the inside.

Some make them "scify" like Stargate SG-1, some make them ridiculous like Homeland.

And, sometimes, realism is stranger than fiction.....
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wormhole_X-Treme!
It's not science fiction. It's what we do every day.

Lockheed martin stocks go up

>pockets
>one pocket

Now why do you think it's still there? Russians can literally erase that piece of land from the face of the Earth in a day but it's still there. Hmm must be another coincidence I guess.

one of her eyes seem to be looking into the distant future
she's still beautiful

I agree with that homeland stuff, but those shows are too stupid and idiotic to even enjoy watching. I watched two minutes of 'hurt locker' or some CIA movie like that and I was wretching worse than the actual prisoners in the hurt locker.

And if Iran had 'wormhole' stuff, that would be above anything we would ever find out about.

Plus they would have started protecting their scientists from the Mossad assasins wouldn't they? Or just fucking zapping Israel

Agree 100% highest honor would be to meet her.

And who is "we" by the way KEK?

Putin has indeed replaced a bunch of Jewish oligarchs hostile to him with Jewish oligarchs friendly to him.

This. Also Jews control all russian media.

The more ridiculous, the more "authentic".
Some I observed had intentionally got wrong everything from procedures, to information handling, to lingo even. But they leave some small clues, so small that upon rewatching up to 10 times, it becomes apparent.

Iran does not have wormhole stuff, as I said, primitive design that is more than enough for it's intends and purposes. Just because they don't advertise about it, does not mean they don't have it. And, Israel suspects there's more to it. They are going mad over the whole "cloak-and-dagger" thing. CIA almost got close. It didn't end well.....
As for scientists, those super important never see the light of day. They know it, and they're ok-ish with it. Missing family can be a bitch. And they know all about it....

Something I quoted from the Air Force, who got it borrowed from the original author, not directly affiliated with them. It would be wrong to include "Air" together with the "Force".....

The relationship with the 4th party is a rather complicated one. Or, a simple deal got complicated with time. The demand just got more stronger for more sophisticated ideas, visions and real world applications. Just not ours, though.....

I'm closing the lid on this.

who=>which

I am surprised none of you mentioned this map. It was drawn in 2003 and presented in some low level NATO meeting. I remember, there was a huge shitstorm here after that. At the time, it looked absurd but day by day it becomes reality. Coincidence?

While the jews are definitely the ruling elite these days, I think they do this because of their common mantra of "never again". They live in fear every second of their lives that they will be exterminated. This causes them to group together to form an alliance that pushes them in front of everyone else with regards to education, political policy, foreign relations, etc. In a way, it is quite admirable. When you step back and look at it from afar, it is pretty horrid. The minority elite now dictate what the rest of the planet can say, see, or do. They control our media, governments, and minds through propaganda while claiming everyone who doesn't line up with their fear-based ideology as the enemy. We have to find a way to calm them down and slowly remove them from power so that they only represent the portion of the population that they truly are. We have to convince them that they don't have to fuck over the entire world just to achieve "never again".

So in other words, Putin controls the Jews, the Jews don't control Putin. This is precisely the scenario that one should want, realistically speaking.

The entire Syrian conflict is a result of Syria being the pivot point for major oil exporting countries to pipe crude directly to the Mediterranean Sea. Assad isnt so bad -- he brought a lot of liberties to that country and more or less fell into the position. He is surrounded by some bad players tho. For Russia they not only can substantiate their position on Assad, but it supports their own interests in oil exports. 100% made up terrorist group ISIS/ISIL to pave the way for global economic dominance.

Thanks for the input, but your last references were too subtle for me to grasp at all.

I consider "Conspiracy theory" and "Shooter" (Mark Wallburg) to be the only movies where truths were revealed, the rest are just pathetic propaganda teaching us to worship government.

Turkey and Saudi are not surrendering anything, so the map must be partially disinformation, conealing true plans, amidst the false. Also the only plan for the west bank, is a kosher one

Uhh no, Putin is not controlled by the kikes.

Thatss why you think he is, there is a disinformation campaign to poison the west against Putin, who is in reality, our only hope as white people.

Theyre just going to pay mercs with the shit ton of money coming out their asses. I think they already are doing that to some degree

You would be amazed at how some people are very good at their jobs, for example, finding the "loud mouth" [someone who talks too much]...
"Fantasy talk", or talk in fiction, from books and movies, is kind of a safe word, for an algorithm to "judge" someone as a conspiracy nut.

So, here's some clues.
1: Stargate SG-1, pre "Area 51" era...
2: A Scanner Darkly, pretty much everything
3: The X-Files, up to, and not including the new season.

The X-Files for example, is very interesting example, because a lot of stuff looks "familiar".

And lastly, start looking into why NASA is blocking outside communication signal, how did the planet blow up [today's asteroid belt], why did it blow up, and why the same fate got Mars and partly us.

You'd figure out eventually two sides:

Green, Grey, Black vs Red.

Red is the good side.

Red not to be confused with blood, ideology, flag or skin color.

>Turkey and Saudi are not surrendering anything
If only you knew how bad thing are here. Turkey is in very fragile position. One misstep could cause an avalanche.

Correction, my bad.
Red and Blue together.

why leaf poster only come in form of faggot?

To understand this whole situation you need to look outside of the box.
All those conflicts are not what you think they are. And not just you, but many so called "leaders" of insignificant countries.
I can tell you with confidence that both USA and Russia are hands of the same globalist jewry. And you have to understand that Russians don't run Russia, and neither Americans run USA. Jews run USA. And most American jews came from Russian Empire and USSR, which had biggest number of world jewry back then. And those american jews have ties with jews running Russia. Just for example, Kushner. His grandparents came from Belarus...
Russia and USA work in tandem, you know "good cop, bad cop" shit.
Just look . Even Russians don't understand what is going on. How can Russia, most important Iran backer, work with Turkey or sell weapons to them and Saudis? Easy. Russia is not their friend, it's nothing but a trickery. They're all being played hard.
And this world order has basically been like that since creation of Fed in USA and creation of USSR. And dissolution of USSR doesn't mean shit really, Russia is the legal successor of USSR. And even with weak economy they still play the same role USSR did.

Russian girls are huge gold diggers. You are more than welcome to take them all. Our divorce rate is hovering near 70%. Take out all these degenerate whores out of here - I will only be happy.

>Our divorce rate is hovering near 70%.
How is that possible?

Yeah I always wondered what happened to the Bolshevik Jews running Russia and I figured they still ran Russia today. I guess it makes perfect sense that it's good cop/bad cop - USA/Russia. They are just playing both sides of the fence as usual. I just thought for a second thst Putin actually had some balls and wasn't being controlled but he probably is controlled.

Well, one needs opposing and competing teams for this champions league, innit?
What was in one of the last leaks? Putins daughter laundering money for someone of Merkels team or something like this. You'd be surprised how football players make cash on bet&win too. It's all a big game.

Lol wtf? If he controls the Jews why does he not place the Russian economy in the hands of the Russian people instead of the Jews? Btw did u know the PM before Putin, Primikov, was Jewish? The whole mob in Russia is Jew controlled also. This is even admitted to some extent on the BBC. Russia is most Jew controlled nation of all

They're accelerating Armageddon. In order to have a battle of the ages, both sides need to be well armed.

The elites are literally bat-shit, inbred insane.