What are knife ears good for?

What are knife ears good for?

chewing

Lesbian sex duh. Stick that ear up her pussy.

God, I love Kuroinu

Is the studio doing anything else? Will there ever be another series matching it in quality

Initiative 5 asf.

Non consensual hand holding

Anyone else come to the conclusion that knife ears are the best elf ears?

There are other kind?

Retarded template threads that should move ot either or .

Gassing

Having as loyal subordinates.

Rounded knife ears

nothing

Yeah, I remember these threads
>Waaaaah a dark elf appeared, which is an evil elf and does evil things because of the alignment: evil
>I now hate all elves imaginable!

>What? Who's Marcille? Certainly not a good elf that did mostly good things
>this doesn't count!
Hypocrites.

Befriending Dwarves.
Adding mystic inner power and majesty to characters who simply look like humans with long ears.
Debating whether Orcs are Orcs or degenerate corrupted Elves.
Living in forests.
Casting magic.
Looking like girs if male and looking like girls if female.
/ss/.

>Looking like girs if male
Really on of the few things Jackson fucked up before the Hobbit. Tolkien would have hated this Legolas.

Literally nothing
>le range faction
>get shit on by dwarves with crossbows
How could elf bois even compete?

>Total War
>Warhammer

all kinds of disappointment

Your hair don't grow too long?

Purposely going against rule number 1:
>All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

Well, Kuroinu is anime. Dumb, but anime nontheless.

Aside from it belonging to /h/, how many posts here are talking about anime?

>Marcille
>good from a moral standpoint

At least 7.

>>good from a moral standpoint
Well, yeah. She did good things.

I can only count one post talking about a non-h anime.

Just like the entire elven roster

the same thing all females are good for

Memes?

>you'll never be embraces like this
>by an elf

What's wrong goy? Just wait for the DLC to actually balance the game.

Fuck I hate this DLC meme, what happened to good old expansions where they actually put effort in?

I give up, could I have the source please?

You can't be this new.

Have another one.

record of retard war

>new
judging from the art style this looks like its a 90s or before anime.

Thanks

All multiplayer maps are free. Updates to dlc races are free too. You got a new race for 18 funbcuks with new roster, minicampaign and new mechanics, along with new free mages for another race. Don't really see what are you bitching about.

Pelinial Whitestrake

we also get a free race in february and an expansion with four new races later in 2017.

This is like the only good screenshot from that shitty hentai.

>All multiplayer maps are free.
It's a fucking total war game.

Floppy ones.

>Updates to dlc races are free too [citation needed]
There are no regiments of renown for Chaos, Beastmen or Elves. Multiplayer is basically fucked when they give some factions a massive boost and put it behind a pay wall. Even in campaign, it shits on people who bought the game originally to add all this content later to the same factions at a cost. The free units they gave with the last update are something, but they're more there to fix an oversight with the original roster.

The other races and mini-campaigns being DLC doesn't bother me so much, as you're actually paying for something new there and it doesn't affect the balance (assuming they're not OP). I'm just getting real fucking tired of these 'micro'transactions in what should be a finished game. It screams of SEGA accountants milking the franchise for all it's worth.

I heard they're good at poetry and spellcraft.

Sex slavery or ss as I call it.

>purposefully misinterpreting those maidens' looks of disgust to make an opening for a yaoi doujin
What a knave.

Also, reminder that the original sluts with those lines were bullies who got beat by the shota's delinquent older sister and forced to have sex with him.

>[citation needed]
Chaos literally got new units for free (aspiring champions and manticore)
>There are no regiments of renown for Chaos, Beastmen or Elves
We got regiments of renown for dwarves and orks only a few month ago, next shit would be bretonia (free update)
>Multiplayer is basically fucked when they give some factions a massive boost and put it behind a pay wall
Just like every multiplayer game with dlc other than maps
>Even in campaign
It's a dlc that came a few month later after the release, you still have all your units from the initial game in it, because you paid for the initial game, not the dlc. No one does such updates for free.
>what should be a finished game
It is a finished game, the just add more content with dlc, free updates and two expansions later next year.

>"free shit doesn't count because of the way I play"

I would understand if you'd say that they are being jews with their pricing, but you're just bitching about devs not working for free.

>gay shit
dammit

>Not being straight for Yoichi's boypussy
What are you, gay?

They die good.

>traps
>gay

slave labor

>It is a finished game
The original game shipped with 4 factions which weren't even complete. How is that finished? The only faction that is still the same without DLC is Brettonia, and their roster was a joke even before the others got expanded. Not to mention Chaos being day 1 DLC, so the "you're paying for the devs' extra work" argument hardly holds true there.

I'm only pissed because I'm a long-time TW player and their behaviour has been getting worse and worse. Attila was a clusterfuck with the DLC and Warhammer is going the same way.

War

Fantastic thread about anime and manga.

>original game shipped with 4 factions which weren't even complete.
Completely different factions with different mechanics both in campaign and battle modes. Compare this to Shogun 2, which had only one faction. Last game that was as diverse was M2.
>Not to mention Chaos being day 1 DLC
Scummy as fuck, agreed.
>argument hardly holds true there.
It works for everything else though.

They've also added another ork faction for free, with new units and legendary lord.

> being day 1 DLC
I stopped playing games years ago , that still a thing?
I figured that was a marketing gimmick that people were going to wise up to eventually.

I thought the same about preordering and reading paid reviews, but people are still doing it.

>normalfags
>wising up
They are the reason devs keep doing that

what the fuck

Being best

Nice bump of a worthless thread.

>Nice bump of a worthless thread

Like most bumps on Sup Forums

dohohoho