TRUMP TO DOMINATE FEDERAL JUDICIARY FOR 40+ YEARS

Democrats shot themselves in the ass again.

This is why you play the long game, Sup Forums.

LIBTARDS BTFO

MAKE
AMERICA
GREAT
AGAIN

This is a pretty big deal.

>American reading comprehension

They said he will fill the most spots of anyone in 40 years, not that his nominees will dominate the judiciary for 40 years. Those are entirely different concepts.

It's still good for Trump tho

>Democrats get power
>immediately destroy checks and balances under the assumption they will remain in power forever due to "lol demographics are everything, goy"
>lose an election
>suddenly find themselves locked out of power permanently by the very mechanisms they put into play
Not surprising desu

Can someone say in English why this is good?

Top 10 Anime Betrayals

More like Backfires

Republicans fucked up checks and balances so that they could install a bunch of federal judges without the Dems blocking them and it's working.So because these judges have cushy jobs for life and Trump's appointing a shitload of them, lots of conservative rulings will be created in the next 30-40 years due to these judges.

It's a huge deal. He's filled over 50 seats out of 100 vacant spots. Plus a supreme Court seat, and likely more before his term ends. Plus he's been assigning people to departments that want to get rid of them. People are being fired left and right, and these departments are quickly shrinking. This is what the media isn't talking about. Trump isn't stupid, he knows exactly what he's doing.

fucking this. I always laugh so hard thinking about how so much of what the democrats did depended on them remaining in power and now its biting them in the ass. the whole Awan spying ring depended on them staying in power and getting comey to cover up for them but now its being exposed since hes gone

Yes, and I wasn't complaining. I just wish yall niggers would read.

He's putting up young people, and these are lifetime appointments that require impeachment to remove them. It goes both ways.

LIBERALS BTFO

BTFO
T
F
O

>tfw Trump just saved our court systems

And this war of the judges will continue. It's the keystone of all political, legal shifts. Some presidents in history have swept judges. Even arresting them.

These are lifetime appointments, leaf. The consequences go beyond even 40 years. They're pretty young judges.

Trump gets to appoint a lot of /ourguys/ in the judiciary and Democrats can't stop it anymore because they got greedy during the Obama administration.

Are you really that stupid? Can you not do math? Can you not conceive that someone in his 30s or 40s nominated to the judiciary might occupy that job for 30 to 40 years? Fucking idiot

Trump will appoint more solid judges, instead of judicial activists, as lefties have for decades.

>Hahahaha we will reign supreme for Years! Goodbye filibuster Hello democratic dynasty!- Harry Reid
>It was just a joke bro!!!!-Democrats 2017

>republicans
>harry reid
user I'm sorry to tell you that you're retarded

score one for the good guys.

user, Dems were the ones who removed the filibuster.

Might is the key word there. Plenty of judicial appointments are old as fuck. I'm not going to hold your hand but the lists of appointees are publicly available.

It's pretty damn rare for someone to get a senior judicial appointment while under 50, or for that matter even a junior position. Many of the appointees have 10 to 20 years at most. That's why there's a difference between "most appointees in 40 years" and "will dominate for 40 years"

So, and I'll only ask this once, are any of the positions being taken by jews?

>shot themselves in the ass

They can't even shoot themselves in the foot properly

MR. PRESIDENT, I AM TIRED OF WINNING!

Love that smug face.

Exactly, not only is he setting up the judiciary for many decades to come, he's refilling departments after firing all the Obama slugs and traitors. By halfway through his term if not before, he will be able to get a great deal done. Then throughout his second term he will be able to achieve the remaking of the entire United States in many ways, back to the days of its greatness. What do you think the extreme progressive globalist left is so incredibly panicked and desperate? Because they know all this. The only thing we have to worry about is those 2018 elections. We cannot let the Democrats get the house back.

Even Bush appointed all these activist judges just to virtue signal, one of the judges who blocked Trump's initial travel ban was a Bush appointee. It just puts in prespective how big of traitors these cunts are and the fact that before Trump, we really haven't had a truly conservative government since the Reagan administration.

Uh no honey. He's about to be impeached. Mueller has flipped Flynn.

Oh, fuck off you fucking leaf. You know that people in the elite positions have the best healthcare in the world and tend to live very long lives. Look at the fucking Supreme Court. And then go fuck yourself in the head, you drooling retard pedant. You're a joke.

>senior judicial appointment

What are you talking about, m8? That's not how our judicial system works. Most district court nominees are in their late thirties. Appellate nominees are in their 40s and SCOTUS is 50s.

MUH DICK NIGGA. TRISH ON FOX KILLIN NIGGERS. TRISSH NOOO!

You just knew this would come back to bite them, but the dems thought they'd have practically monopoly power for the next few decades. Thank you pollsters

Impeachment, you say?

Even if this, alone, was all that Trump ever accomplished as president, all of the effort to get him elected was well worth it.

Seriously though, they couldn't if they wanted to. It would take way way too much time to impeach all his judges.

are liberals in your country still living in this fantasy universe where drumpfy is on the verge of being arrested for being a big dumb orange meanie-face?

Every single day.

Yes. Someone spent about $1M on an “Impeach Trump” billboard in Times Square.

You mean Obama didn’t pull that shit? Libtards are tasting karma, and will do so for a loooong time to come.

Yes, though more are getting resigned to the idea of another four years. The Russia thing is losing steam too. I was certain they would pick up the sexual harassment stuff again, but even it isn't sticking.

>Reagan
>Conservative
user... I have bad news for you.

Yes. Every day on liber news they talk about this next thing finally being what will nail Trump. Right now it's Mike Flynn. They seriously think Mueller will find something and impeachment will happen immediately any day now. Meanwhile Trump is doing all this stuff behind the scenes while they talk about his tweets and why they make him unfit. This country is truly changing and it will be very hard to change back, and these fools don't even realize it.

I haven't listened to NPR today since that is the only liberal media I ever consume. Just to hear what they are talking about, but I'm they are glossing over this hard. This is a gigantic deal. Especially considering how important the judiciary has become. They basically write laws themselves now.

>california votes that marriage is only between a man and a woman

Naw, fuck that shit. We know whats best for you. We'll fix your mistake for you. Hopefully that kike ginsburg kicks the bucket soon too. She's looked like she's been on her deathbed for years now.

You keep praying cause that is all you have left.

IDIOT!
Republicans COULD have removed the filibuster during the bush years because DEMOCRATS were blocking every nominee for no reason, just because the president was Republican, but they DIDN'T because they wanted to be reasonable and compromised. Democrats agreed to not block 100% of Republican nominees and GOP kept filibuster in place.
Fasr forward to 2008, Obama electrd dems win seats in congress. what do they do? remove the filibuster for appeals court judges and fill a whole bunch of vacancies, in violation of their previous agreement.
So conservatives played fair but liberals fucked it up anyway.
2016 trump elected.
Now dems mad that dems removed the filibuster when dems were in charge.
DEMOCRATS!

Yup, Sun Tzu. Appear weak when you are strong. He's been baiting them along.

>wasting bullets
not based at all to be quite honest

Too fucking bad, nerd.

>oh no we can't filibuster like total cunts anymore to halt the democratic process
Jesus

Soros is dumping millions, if not billions into local District Attorney races.

Watch your ass, anons.

>99 of 100 judges appointed by Trump
>100th judge blocks whatever he does every time
Nice.

>not just mass gassing them instead

>This is why you play the long game, Sup Forums.
ALWAYS TRUST THE GOD-EMPEROR

Beautiful.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This man is single handedly reshaping American history.

I'm sorry but that's not how it works.

TRUMP WINS 2020!

honestly with how often these chemical concoctions have failed recently I think we should just bring back the guillotine. Possibly the most humane death penalty imaginable desu

Ehh, still much cheaper than “humane” alternatives such as injection. Personally I’d say bring back public hanging, let them rot to death outside in stocks, or even let the victims’ families have a go at them with a variety of sharp implements.

That’s okay. Ignorance is their poison of choice and by the time they realize it, it will be far too late.

Aye, like he dumped millions into fighting our referendum vote, in favour of the EU. He's not invincible, keep fighting!

It literally never stops.

A fool and his money are soon parted

They are going to try and gloss over every Trump victory. If Trump builds the wall they will claim that because the wall isn't gilded in gold and build like the walls of a Gothic cathedral that it is a 'failure'

>not hanging them from lamp posts and then reusing the rope

They're all the same (((party))), a government within a government, controlled by (((central banks))). Remember that one time when a restaurant went bankrupt and the government bailed it out? Yeah, it doesn't fucking happen except of course to the banking business that caused the fucking crash. Your children's children's children get to pay it off, by borrowing money + interest to pay for the interest.

It doesn't end, it's not voluntary.

Reduce, reuse, recycle.

>religious freedom is dangerous

tfw being a trump voter

It has only begun.

I visited reddit in the "all" section because it got linked and all I saw were liberals you only see on anti-Trump twitter hashtags, crying about him being a russian puppet, referring to sources that are BLOGS(hence can be faked by anyone), etc etc.
They simply left reality when he was announced the winner, their minds just.. blew.

Reagon was a bohemian grove attendee who granted hella amnesty which turned California forever blue.

THE TRIBE IS AFRAID

r/politics unironically links to ShareBlue articles

it is easier to accomplish things if people think you are stupid and underestimate. He may not be a particularly good orator, but I imagine he has able to juggle things and delegate tasks very well.

>dismissed same-sex marriage as "debauchery"
/ourguy/

So the dude is a successful billionaire CEO who's also a student of Machiavelli and Sun Tzu.

This is getting good.

Stupid people don't become self-made billionaires

>They said he will fill the most spots of anyone in 40 years, not that his nominees will dominate the judiciary for 40 years. Those are entirely different concepts.

He's picking young guys you dumbass.......they'll be on the bench for 40 or 50 years.

>end the progressive state
jaw on floor

>amnesty reagan
>conservative
selling out our nation to jewish corporations does not make you conservative you stupid boomer.

Youre right, they will pribably be there for longer than 40 years.

You ever even been to court faggot?

>I'm sorry but that's not how it works.
Then you're retarded and haven't been paying attention, because that's happened every time with the fucking ban and sanctuary cities

be afraid liberals be scared your time is up

no one gets a pass for the mess we are in honestly. people like to idolize reagen but that one decision alone forever gave the dems like 50+ electoral votes. Hell probably the only "good" republican president we've had in the last 50 years is Nixon, and he was caught cheating for no fucking reason at all. He won in one of the biggest landslides in US history, why even bother? He was super popular. But now because of that watergate, now he's though of as a horrible president and every fucking scandal now has the term "gate" attached to it because people are just that lazy

oy vey, should only elect jews to rule over goy

>The goal is to end the progressive state

>tribe

lel

I've successfully argued cases before two federal appellate courts before most people graduate law school. Fight me, retard.