¸¸¸CBTS #536 - Got A Hole In My Head Edition¸¸¸

¸¸¸1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus and believe
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

MOTIVATION Latest Q !ITPb.qbhqo
Archive of Q (with tripcode): archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo

Nov 23 II
QMAP
Legend Decoding CNC
SIGNATURE
Symbols +++ /_\ *QMAP REDUX WITH SIGNATURES !!! - NEW - !!! Q-Map THE RECRUMBING:
! Stringer Map

HOW TO READ
Nov 23 I

Nov 22
Confirmation Advise for newfriends *GUIDE DO NOT take away info without verifying it 100% for yourself
NO speculation, google-fu it and post sauce links in your posts
BOOMERS GTFO . YOUTUBE CELEBS GTFO . STOP SPREADING UNVERIFIED SHIT

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e
cbts.wikispaces.com/Home
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/LZSGo
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM
pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX
archive.is/7wwKu
cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management
cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner
archive.is/j2gH3
archive.is/VUm5R
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List
pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-24/former-secret-service-agent-threatens-reveal-new-details-about-clinton-epstein-conne
foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/emmerson-mnangagwa-takes-over-as-zimbabwes-president-who-are-key-players-in-leadership-change.html
japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/30/world/politics-diplomacy-world/hacked-memo-reveals-details-bill-clintons-2009-meeting-north-koreas-kim-jong-il/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

VALIDITY of Q VERY QUICK SUMMARY (More see QRD)
Keen RD SUMMARY Q-Text (PDF UPDATED):

!!! .pdf with Q's posts updated !!!
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC
>anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

!!!SPREADSHEET:
Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort
Provides the actual flow and context with archive links & date
Normal people answers please Spreadsheet by SS user >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

IMPORTANT *NEW SIGNATURE SSHEET: Someone is trying TO HELP US read the MAP. FIND THE KEY >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=0bcdccc774dc43f3a541bb3ec69e592e

!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

!BOOK OF Q (PDF) Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW
SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS
NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

Nov 23 archive.is/LZSGo

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19 Nov 20-21 Trump's Thanksgiving Message
>0:36 "AS STORMS RAGED WILD"
>0:41 "Their first act was to pray"
>1:39 "Restore... Thanks... Patriots.. Warriors who kept us safe and free"
>3:44 "We are doing something special. People are feeling it"
youtube.com/watch?v=iQE1ZFWJMcM

>SIDE:
CFG CF and Podesta Gorup FUNDERS (Possible connections/dirts) pastebin.com/zB7Y05vX

BREAKDOWN OF RECENT NEWS & FINDINGS
>CURRENTLY DIGGING

>Nov 24
More (Y) Thiel sell FB stock archive.is/7wwKu
CN-NK road closes What is This? Snow White DJT in Bunker? Q Drop - American Contractors where? SA. Answer to Q's code? Answer to Q's RT?

43 Connections? DeVos - Fly Eagles Fly - What did LynnDR and Q mean? All Presidents Decended from same line Illuminati, Owl, and Y CIA & Google Facebook In-Q-Tel What is The Keyhole? >OWN A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF TECH/RESOURCES

RIZVI Traverse RIZVI & Al Waleed RIZVI V2 RIZVI & Twittter
Most of the Rizvi Management info: cbts.wikispaces.com/Rizvi Management

Intel of Weiner laptop case cbts.wikispaces.com/PrinceWeiner

Repent CBTS posters lest ye be changed to a pillar of salt

>Nov 23
Green1 Stringer >>Al Waleed & LV In-Q-Tel DT FB & co Pris Chan donors Conyers V2 ++ Screeching G00gle Keyhole
ANS Investments MINI RD NK & SpaceX
KEEN Rocket Man
MUSK BAD Actors SET on NK hotel lawn NK SIGNATURES V2 *GODFATHER III
/_\ (Y) GOLD >Nov 22

Hugh Hefner/Q **Hefner/CIA V2 Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT
Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism
Spoopy Owl
FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA China/Russia Owl FREE Bohemian Club McCain BOOT SWITCH SIDES (CHAIR)
Singing Birds Some OWLS In light of DEC 18

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions TPTB Backup ON CF+++ Meaning
MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS THE MESSENGER TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG:
2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. HAPPY HUNTING QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline SA PRINCES FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Your info is being collected

*INSPIRATION INFOGRAPHS (Need Rizvi and InQtel)
Circlemap TEMPLATE >NEW
ROB PAINTER IN-Q-TEL Buildings & Coordinates Strings MB links Betsy D U1 Movement INQTEL RD RIZVI
*MUELLER & DJT Dossier GATE BO $$$ & meme PG THE SWAMP THE CABAL V4 U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See Al Waleed MS-13 SA Crackdown OBL History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine
Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield
$$$

Incriminate yourself at your own peril

MEMES >Help spread these on twitter, facebook, insta, etc.
>Talk to people

DROPBOX
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

>NEW
D & Blacks V2 P0pe Black Eye OY VEY 2 JOHN McLEG DRAIN 1984 NK SpaceX FB Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n
Vat1can DC OY VEY U1 Opium Grope award John P. !Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

Q is LARP

>muh we aren't afraid of death
Sure about that, user?

SpaceX reminder

BACKLOG
0-491 pastebin.com/fxf4Jqmp
400-499 #500 #501 #502 #503 #504 #505 #506 #507 #508 #509 #510 #511 #512 #513 #514 #515 #516 #517 #518 #519 #520 #521 #522 #523 #524 #525 #526 #527 #528 #529 #530 #531 #532 #533 #534 #535 #536 !!FROM WIKIANON - CBTS Thread listings @ Wiki:
cbts.wikispaces.com/Thread List

~~~
The content of the batter will prove a baker's worth.
IF ANONS HAVE OC OR BAKER MISSES ANYTHING, TELL HIM

TO BAKERS wanting to update:
> Get batter pastebin.com/zszXk4Zh
> Copy batter to Notepad/new pastebin (eliminates all the arrows from directly copy-pasting)
> Add fresh content to the batter
> Keep Notepad/new pastebin open while copying
> Update the Backlog section with previous bread
> Upload the batter (you) made to pastebin and share the NEW LINK with next baker

You DO NOT have to wait for "vetting" to add fresh OC/findings to the batter. Add them AS YOU SEE FIT.
TRUST YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT and lurkers/anons will tell you about stuffs you missed.

The underworld would rather not save a surface race that is sadistic and without benevolence.

WE NEED DEATH CRUMBS FROM HELL

I WANT THAT HOSPITALIZATION

Your nascent cohabitant is more patient and more creative than you with more arms and more fingers than you can imagine

Q(((uantum))) is the light

We have seen the Q map. Whose is this?
Is it parallel, synchronous,or separate?
Do the ends justify the means?
Who justifies the ends?
Who funds the magazine in the picture?
What have previous years fortold, and not?
What was pictured in 1988?
Is it a prediction?
Is it a roadmap?
Do all predictions come to pass?
Do all plans come to fruition?
How do people adapt to change?
How do plans adapt?
How have the predictions been fulfilled so far? And how not?
Can the deeper meanings point to the future, or only the present?
To the physical, or the spiritual?
Are they telling the future for the world, or only themselves?
What card set are they based on?
What do they add?
What do they subtract?
Which cards intersect? And How?
Which is the only one that doesn't touch another?
Is this significant?
What are the two most important cards?
What do they tell in relation to those they touch?
Who is the magician?
What are his tools?
Who is the hermit?
Who does he guide?
Who is the judge?
What does he judge?
Who do they think they are?
Who are they really?
Who's plan are they really fulfilling?
Whose plan are they trying to hasten?
Who is the fool?
Why is he missing?
Has he transformed?
And when did this occur?
What does the star represent?
Whose hope does it portray?
What does the number of points on the star mean?
Why 14 surrounding instead of 7?
Why is the central star a falling one?
Have there been any like that lately?
On earth or off? or both?
How does this relate to the cards it touches?
And why does it portray the moon not the earth?
How have the predictions been fulfilled so far? And is the end what we imagine it to be?

T

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-24/former-secret-service-agent-threatens-reveal-new-details-about-clinton-epstein-conne

I'm watching stranger things on Netflix and its all starting to make sense now. k bye

+++++++

Changes made since last bread:

- Added to the OP:
!!! - NEW - !!! Q-Map THE RECRUMBING:

- Updated backlog per usual

+++++++

Let me know if you want something added, linked to, etc.

Cicada 3301 will help you cipher

Q question from today

Betsy D is the US Secretary of education and sister of Eric Prince.

>there's a hole in antarctica that leads to a secret society on the ceiling of the hollow earth
>jews look like moles
I'll buy it. Where's this going?

Either kill us now or fuck off and drink Drano until you bleed from your eyes. Also livestream.

Muh Hollow Earth

Its hyphae have penetrated all rooms, all realms, all planes
The fruiting body has begun to grow

Can someone give me a redpill on SpaceX - NK - Rocketman?
I'm wanting to make some memes

What happens on the 4th of november, 2020?

SUMMARY FOR NEWFAGS

I don't see it

I don't know how they can even see it. some1 get some some scotch tape so these guiz can keep their peepers open sheesh

Here's the thing people need to understand:

NOT ALL THE SATANIST PIECES OF SHIT WILL BE ARRESTED.

For example, take the Mayo Clinic. The Board of Directors clearly demonstrates that it is a construction of this Saud/Roth/Soros machine.

Now, you can either arrest all the funding sources for their hideous behavior, AND ultimately leave Americans and the world without one of the most critical medical organizations in the world...

...or you arrest some of them, and leave the rest in place so as not to inflict more horrific suffering on innocent people just to extract vengeance.

This is the math that Trump is having to struggle with, and I am immensely grateful he is the one chosen to calculate the sums. I do believe he takes the American people into consideration before simply seeking retribution.

>Betsy D is the US Secretary of education and sister of Eric Prince
Founder of Blackwater
Mass media says they are in Saudi Arabia

What happens on the 4th of november, 2020??

Is that hangul on the rocket?
If it's not hangul, which language is it?
What does it say?

In progress!

If you knew the upshot you'd eat little babies, too

foxnews.com/world/2017/11/24/emmerson-mnangagwa-takes-over-as-zimbabwes-president-who-are-key-players-in-leadership-change.html

Q IS FAKE AND GAY.

What happens on the 4th of november, 2020 ???

It looks english, can't read what it says

?

probably space x

I found this yesterday, tried posting but it kept getting drowned in a sea of slide posts. Go to the text logs, ctrl+f "riz". The idea came because I thought I remembered the term Rizvi from before Q mentioned it recently. Here's what you'll find. Each of Q tips/lines, most from different posts, seem connected.

>in regards to NG / US launching n*kes
Do conditions need to be satisfied to authorize?
Why after BO left office all of a sudden NK has n*kes and the tech to miniaturize for payl0ad delivery within the US?
Who can be held hostage and controlled by NK having miniaturized n*clear weapons?

>in regards to 9/11
Who was authorized to depart? ONLY 1 PLANE was authorized during this 'mandatory forced grounding'.
Who SPECIFICALLY authorized this?
Summarize and paint the picture.
Who authorized the departure?
Rizvi Traverse Management.
Rizvi Traverse Management.

Importantly, as with many of these lines, the last 2 references to Rizvi are from completely different posts. Q asks a question and repeats the answer twice. He seems to be saying Rizvi Traverse played a key role in 9/11. If you do this yourself, you can read more lines surrounding the ones I've highlighted and it will make even more sense.

Somebody please complete pic.

Q IS CONTROLLED BY DEATH TO THE TRIUMVIRATE.
Shit on him and the thread degenerates into ayyys and metaphysics! Finish him!

You've probably known people who have claimed the American Dream was dead, or was a lie, or was a fantasy. Maybe you are one of those people. It's an understandable feeling in this day and age.

I'm here with good news and bad news.

The good news is that the American Dream was not a lie. It's as alive as ever. It's real.

The bad news is that pedophile Satanists have systematically crippled the ability of average Americans to enjoy the American Dream, from crippling the health care system, to importing foreign workers, to breaking down our borders for illegal aliens, to sexualizing children in the MSM.

They decided that prosperity and freedom were only for the "worthy", and divvied it up for themselves and their monstrous brethren.

When these people are taken down, you will suddenly feel like gravity has just been decreased. As if a dark curtain had been ripped away and sunlight let in.

It is okay to dream again. The nightmare is about to end.

Is Betsy collateral to make sure Prince doesn't double cross Trump?

2016 Arnold Shwartzenegger in the same boot has correctly tightened straps and fits well even with muscles.
John has skinny chicken legs (see pic) and his boot is BULGING

Little babies, little babies
Eat the heads of the little babies
Blood on our minds, blood on our conscience
The Earth looks better from beneath .

The ICBM in the background?

Castle Runs RED

A reference to the Rothschild Château de Ferrières, perhaps?

from last thread, I wrote;I'm glad someone brought up the "boot" thing again. I was telling my wife about it and she disagreed strongly about even needing the boot. Apparently her first husband got in trouble more than a few times, and she said that he could always just cover of the "ankle bracelet" very easily under the pants leg. Now, with us making everything smaller, it really takes away the whole "boot hiding the monitor" thing. I'm not saying there isn't a reason for the boots, but it does put a different spin on it, does it Not?

SHOAH THIS SHIT

cDVT-089bT_AD_Conf =
BCUSASZCBNME
?

>american dream pandering
>only boomers and immigrants believe this shit
>Q knows his audience
Confirmed. Q-senpai drop a code or something for the plebanons and boomer nu-pols.

Fuck the bots and the shills. we must b on 2 something here. they're all over the place.

I'll make a circlemap throwing in anything "that could put 99% in the hospital".
with connections to shit in your maps.
mebbe that way we get somewhere.

BTW: add the missing argentinian submarine (went missing 11-15 and US said "to have heard explosion" on 11/23. whole fucking world is searching for that thing (red october?) and it got missing near antartica...

HAPPENING: shoot up & boom in egypt mosque + retalliation => isis mosque ppl get lead poisoning

HAPPENING 2: WEIRD SHIT IN LONDON SUBWAY. ppl say heard gunshots, smoke, explosion. hundreds of ppl running. police there: "nothing to see, no bulletholes, nothing" but place still closed (PICADILLY CIRCUS.... Nice "clown" bridge.... Rottingschitz fail.. so let try the SUBWAY??

pls add to happenings.... thanks and semper fi.

Q: get over here asap.

ur mcnasty and u will be held accountable. enjoy

Don't forget the opioid epidemic. It has it rural America like crack hit the urban zones in the 1980s.

Remember all those times shills flooded threads with shitspam because they insisted that the flat-earth theory was a LARP? Or that the moon landing being faked was a LARP?

Me neither.

Wonder why they're doing it here, if this is just a LARP?

Your protocols are too cute sweetie.
+++a-`12???
Saint Michael Archangel,
defend us in battle,
be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil;
may God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell
Satan and all the evil spirits
who prowl through the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Says SpaceX
VQC+++

day after 2020 pres. election, us.

someone answer the gold question. why are they so into gold?

this [spoiler]is a strange larp[/spoiler]

That is 536 times (at least) this shit has been posted. You fucking LARPers need to just fucking die already. This shit needs to be banned.
It is cancer and you fucking niggers keep playing along.
Fucking pathetic. Every last one of you. Pathetic.

Hope!
>pic

Indeed. Some kindly user might want to put together more of a complete Nov. 24th THIS DAY IN NEWS type post.
>I'm in the middle of another multitask, or else I would

good find, checked

>sweetieposting
weak
back to making fetuses, meatie

sugary sweet machines

Why do you give a shit? Oh and neck yourself. Post pics

Try to find a real picture of the north pole without a massive hole in it, re-read all of Q's questions with that in mind.
The poles are not the only way in either.
Once you see it you cannot under it.
Red pills are like that.
VQC+++

>It has it rural America like crack hit the urban zones in the 1980s.
Do you think the similarities between both drug epidemics are coincidence?
How many times have you heard black people claim the CIA spread crack in the black community?
Why do you think they believe that?
What was the Tuskegee Experiment?

Please people, listen to DTTT on this one. You have no idea how many people are involved in this. Yes, the top tier is small, but all their minions. It goes deep. This is going to touch everyone - EVERYONE once it is exposed. They will do the right thing and make this as peaceful and nondestructive as possible. They know they have to do so.

a wild Q appears

So that's why they can't save us.
Free will.
We? decided to have free will while we live on Earth.
The good guys can't interfere even if they have the power to.
We can only save ourselves.
So nothing will happen unless we 'wake up'.
As far as I see it, we are pretty doomed.
Or God will end this Lucifer's 'game' regardless of the number of awaken people?

What?

Active Q!

Hey, Q, can you answer me one question:

Is the NK Utopia theory far off?

Her husband didn't really care if someone noticed his ankle bracelet either.

These people need to make 100% sure that no camera from any angle will ever capture the ankle bracelet - hence why hiding it in a boot.

what the fuck is going on

+++
Praying
THANKYOUQ!!!

I thought of that photo, taken from the 1972 party photos that were leaked. It was in the same batch as them covered in gold and the discussions of gold, etc.

>meatie
Why is it the left can't meme, but their demon overlords can?

its been comedy watching your pseudo psyche evolve at the threads continue on... the show must go on, right? lol sucka

>SPACEX

they dont look very happy
>not even fake smiles

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/10/30/world/politics-diplomacy-world/hacked-memo-reveals-details-bill-clintons-2009-meeting-north-koreas-kim-jong-il/

checked
I kek'd

LATEST Q
LATEST Q
LATEST Q

We need crumbs to investigate NK. You've been pointing us in the direction, but not giving us landmarks. How do we find out where the money supposedly going to Iran landed?

Holy fuck that California statistic. 27% white. It's fucking done. Just let Mexico have it.