Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xvq0Jw6J9Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=uQv3K0g7aAc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this anime is so fuckin generic
what a garbage

This shitty anime wasted Yoko Hisaka

Dat hand holding.

Less than two hours left for the second to last episode. It's really exciting yet I am kind of dreading it all at the same time.

Time to kill yourself.

So many top people died because of Guy.

I just hope Team America makes it out okay.

YES

Time to stop having shit taste fuckin autist

Subs are out.

>op starts with last episode continuation
Shit gonna go down this episode.

Still a better apocalyptic story than Eva.

Has anyone kissed yet? The only reason I will catch up from s1.

With far less assholelish alies I guess since their god didn't want to descend because he saw that there was actual living beings on the planet they ended up at, even the headless buranki became headless because they didn't want to burden the humans with their problems with the other ones making pacts because they understood that the humans would need a way to defend themselves

>migiwa
What the fuck.

Dragon ball reference? sanzigen confirmed for bros.

OTP

Lewd

This scenes was pretty cool with Oubu doing a pretty fatherly act of "patting" her head

What the hell, there's nothing for them to to now.

And fuck, Reoko was so close of wining the Migiwabowl.

So what the fuck are they going to do in the last episode? Will it just be an epilogue or something? What if there's a teaser for S3

Looks like it probably gonna be a timeskip episode next or maybe a half episode of timeskip showing humanity and buranki (spirit/essence) lives together and shit.. Reoko can now get old and just be another normal human too I guess?

We still have one more episode.

Last minutes will be about howGuy survives

>Migiwa was the heart all along

That was nice.

Brain.

what the fuck we're getting one more?

Its a set of 12. Didn't you see "To be continued"? Its not for season 3. With Entei gone so is gattai so season 3 never.

Season 3: Justin gets power-hungry and becomes the new Guy. Subplot involving Epizo still being depressed over his dead waifu.

I say there's plenty of material.

Plot twist, Azuma becomes the new Guy.
>I say there's plenty of material.
Nah, they can't even use this series to money grab.

Last episode is Russia's return.

Stop it, it hurts.

I want to kiss her neck before I push her down and rape her in the butt

Been eyeing this series for a while and maybe catch up to it before it ends.
Tell me Sup Forums, is this show worth watching?

best mecha of 2016
best girl of 2016

S1 was better than S2 honestly

I don't wanna get off Bubuki's wild ride.
Hold me Sup Forums.

So what Reoko wanted to say to Kaoruko?

>To be Continued
To be continued! It said to be continued!

show proof

>post Reoko

okay

You have to watch season 1 first.

Yes, for one more episode.

I have to admit that I expected a grander gattai scene, as opposed to the gattai happening off-screen.
That said, the actual gattai form itself was amazing and actually a lot better than I had imagined. I absolutely love it. It was beautiful.

Entei brain and Reoko heart.

Laetitia parts did nothing.

rule 34 on reoko?

Oh fuck i almost thought it was the last episode

youtube.com/watch?v=xvq0Jw6J9Ao
youtube.com/watch?v=uQv3K0g7aAc

Well. They did enough to make Guy hop out to deal with them. Which I am assuming was what allowed Azuma to get to Reoko without Guy stopping him.

Where is Migiwa going?

That was hardcore as fuck.

I truly adore this show.

This smile made it all worth it. Not that it wasn't already worth it.

I still can't believe I almost dismissed this show in the first cour because of janky animation. Now it's one of the highlights of my week.

Smiles protected

Ok i was saw the episode and i don't get it. Wasn't this a 24 episodes anime? I can't believe they defeated Guy so fast. And the To Be Continued. Next and truly last episode is next week right?

IBO and Macross Delta are far better than this both 2 seasons combined

O S T

F U K K E N W H E R E

So in the end Karouko and Migiwa never interacted once. And Azuma just forgot about her?

>Guy tries to pull that "we're not so different" bullshit
>Reoko just fucking stabs him

10/10

I didn't got this scene. What was Guy talking about?

Same here, the animation grew on me over the course of the series. Now I think it's a pretty fitting style for the show.

>And Azuma just forgot about her?
I am pretty sure they're all under the impression that she died when the whole damn ocean exploded with her at the epicentre. And he probably just tried to not think too much about it since there were important things to do.
And Kaoruko was even lied to when she asked Souya what happened. So she doesn't know yet.

Timeskip with Reoko/Kogane and Azuma's baby.
Epizo with the cheer leader girl.

>What if there's a teaser for S3
No with that sales but theres not lose hope yet

So ,any ideas about what will happen in last episode?

I am assuming he was mad rambling about how Azuma more or less had the power of gods in him, and that he couldn't possibly live a normal life because of it.
Naturally, Guy doesn't know Azuma. And how Azuma most likely just yearns for the simple kind of close-to-earth life he led on the island, even if possibly on a grander scale. Azuma doesn't strike me as the kind of person who would grow tired or frustrated from a simple life.

THIS FUCKING EPISODE! Holy fucking shit, and it's not even the last one. I fucking called Migiwa as the one in the head from the start. And why can't I hold all this OTP?!

Damn i just realized poor Buroc died. That loli will be sad

She is flying around the galaxy to gather the rest of the Buranki and see how they are going and probably to find a suitable planet for the one scattered across the stars

Oh yeah forgot about that.

Duroc already said it's brain was almost gone so it was a matter of time anyway.

What, really? We get not one but two Migiwa end cards this week? Fuck this.

Timeskip with everyone in College? No idea. Is that or they show the endgame couples

Yeah. It's pretty sad. Duroc seemed like a gentle giant.
But from the look of things Duroc was already about to be a goner anyway. Which is probably why she agreed to Guy's scheme to begin with, even if he stabbed her in the back.

Perhaps her heart survived? Perhaps she can be restored? She was a gentle giant nonetheless.

>Perhaps her heart survived? Perhaps she can be restored?
With how Team Russia and Cripple girl are still dead i doubt it

>HiiragixZetsubi becomes canon

>they show the endgame couples
That would make no sense. The anime never really spent time developing the romance in the series.

I can agree with Macross, even if I find this more entertaining, but that's more personal taste than anything but

>IBO

Really?

I mean, really?

Great episode but i thought the god buranki would regain consciousness and fight everyone in episode 24. Also sad that we didn't got to see Epizo fighting Guy. And Guy went out kind of easy, well considering he was fighting against a fusion i can understand it

Migiwa apologized. Reoko smiled. And then it was goodbye.
But now instead of sacrificing everything she has as an undying martyr, Reoko is going to try to live her own life. And with a family to be cared by and care for.

>The anime never really spent time developing the romance in the series.
This is a rule in Shounens

For story and action scene, Macross Delta is worst mecha show of this year.
Only music is good but even that is wasted by the show itself.

Guy already confirmed it's brain was gone. He was only a shell even with the head attached.

Same here, was expecting some crazy CLANG CLANG gattai scene with fireworks and stuff, but and along with Reoko's smile and the glorious headbutt at the beginning of the fight are more than enough to make me happy.

I kinda hoped for some static/quick dark screen shimmer during last seconds to show that there was something true in his words.
But my god, so much OTP this episode. They literally had to show Reoko and Azuma handholding on Oubu head instead of standing on his shoulders and it would be best episode of the year.
Glorious fusion (well.. they could have showed Oubu and Entei activating when they grabbed hands), great ost, great visuals, Migiwa being the special snowflake all along. Only downside was Kogane as she's annoying as fuck imo and that there was no wound on Azuma after last episode cliffhanger.

>Reoko will never be your aunt
It's a pretty sad feeling.

Go to bed Azuma
and by bed I mean the one where Reoko sleeps