Why is reddit so far left politically?

Why is reddit so far left politically?

Why do you care

Lol this can only written on reddit.

Any social media which is based on likes, upboats, thumb ups, hearts, or any kind of validation from the hivemind results in a self-perpetuating feedback loop of virtue signalling

1 word
Moderation

Ask Reddit

Reality has a liberal bias.

left wing is typical of female voting preferences, and the males on reddit behave typical of females.

Because they literally quarantined, stigmatized, and banned anyone with wrongthink.

>pretending they don't know what a dindu is for that sweet sweet karma

>be liberal
>start off small
>attract a wide audience of like-minded liberals who love le geeky stuff and animals
>get a ton of advertisers
>keep expanding
>get more advertisers
>get all the normies and treat them like royalty
>>get more advertisers
>...

R A C I A L L Y I N S E N S I T I V E M E M E S

Absolute retardation, obviously.

/thread
sage all feels

Who knows?

>Why is reddit so far left politically?
Simple because of their moderation. The majority of heavily modded places where your voices can be censored will always go left if the place advertises itself as a moderate place. That's because the only ones who have time to do nothing with their lives and police thought are liberals. Reddit is even worse because this groupthink is compounded with their down vote system which hides your words and limits your posting to once every 10 minutes if you get downvoted enough. Say the wrong thing goyim, you get 200 downvotes and 50 liberals replying with stupid shit, but your posting is limited to once every 10 minutes so you can't keep up with all the responses so you get fed up and leave forever and they lose another dissenting voice.

Alright, which one of you posted this reply?

Most of the Egyptians literally weren't black though. Hence the meme. Boohoo blacks believe a bunch of dumb lies, how dare those evil white guys with opinions I don't like make fun of it.

Also BLM and allegations of racially biased policing are not borne out by the statistics either. Tl;dr leftist faggots will cry about literally everything even if it isn't true.

It's paid to be.

>gun companies are LITERALLY
stopped reading right there

g_damn i'd actually consider a negative karma level to be a badge of honor.

my nigga. telling the truth gets you negative karma lol.

>how dare you say that we want whites dead? you and other white men like you need to be thrown off a CLIFF!

Because they aren't smart people

This is just a guess but I think it's because of the popularity of being a liberal. Think about it, most people in Hollywood are liberal, most mainstream media is liberal, and ALL late night talk show hosts are liberal. In addition, you also have the fact that it's "safe" to be liberal, you can say something liberal and for the most part you probably won't be met with much controversy. But if you say something even slightly right leaning you are almost guaranteed to be met with at least some controversy.

So if you take one of the most popular websites in the world and get a bunch of people using it, it's really no shock that people would gravitate to what's "popular" and "safe". People like safety and want to be in the "in group". They don't want to feel like an outsider, because that's uncomfortable. And most people will avoid being uncomfortable even if it's irrational in the long run.

That's partially why we are so fucked up as a World now. Even if somebody knows something is wrong, (i.e taking in savage refugees) they know that if they speak out against it they will be an outcast. So they don't say anything. Meanwhile, you have lots of other people who think the exact same thing as that person but aren't speaking out either.

So you have all these people walking around saying the same opinion. Some may actually believe in that opinion, while others are just pretending. But either way, that's what's " popular" and "safe". And eventually those people who were just pretending to have that opinion fully convince themselves that they actually believe that opinion. Either that or they have convinced somebody else to believe that opinion. The point is that it spreads like a disease, and once if reaches a certain point, it's very hard to find a cure.

who gives a shit about anything related to reddit you faggotfuck niggertits

Does anyone have any of those ads of gun comapnies saying it's okay to shoot faggots? I need a new desktop background.

100% this

>why does the site governed by censoring differing ideas have a strong bias toward the ideology that only makes sense when you censor all criticism of it

>site flooded by normies
>normies have normie opinions after attending flyover 4-year college

what a mystery

that muppet smile

because when people can figure out who you are potentially with a just username. it makes it very hard to speak things you may think are true against a toxic userbase who would take the time to dox a person and ruin their life.

You get forced into a ideology out of fear of people figuring out who you are. We are the exact opposite and people can say whatever the hell they want with 0 repercussions. I would say we are the healthier environment to have a real discussion

Because the jews who thought police reddit ban anyone who doesnt do what the jews want or say.

for example make any thread asking people to prove the holocaust happened and BAM instant ban.

>Reality has a liberal bias.
So does reality.

this
t. shadowbanned my ip range twice

historically inaccurate, the most successful nations were right wing.

gee idk user

I love that Sup Forums has created this bizarre dialect that has to be explained paragraph by paragraph.

Don't you mean
>literary
Checked

We didn't create it, we culturally appropriated it.

Ancient Egyptians weren't Black, says Genetic testing.

this is the worst thing about tech liberals, they shadowban, they always avoid confrontation

>literally, unironically, claiming muslims commit terrorism because people aren't nice enough to them

>everybody who isn't on the far """"""""""racist"""""""""" right is a left winger.
also that's pretty spot on; we just look at it from a different perspective.

Nice try, but reality doesn't find incorrect pronouns more deadly than Islamic terrorism.

link to post?

In particularly the fact of the matter is that "we wuz kangz" is hardly limited to its application in African history and culture. They obviously fail to mention the cross-cultural application in referencing amusing historical and cultural outdated claims and memes in themselves for all racial identities.

Many times I had rather interpreted the we wus kangz meme in the context of contemporary "white people" who in the face of globalization and immigration, find solace in traditional culture and history - "we wuz kangz" too in a sense.

But it can really apply to any race or person that values their traditional culture and history in an amusing fashion. I myself am a big fan of Cao Cao, and see my own admiration of ancient China as "WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIET"