Alt-right mercilessly bullying Malia Obama

She was pictured smoking once and has a white boyfriend. So what? Why does that trigger you Drumpf supporters so much?

She's not allowed to have a white bf being as she's a nigger.

I'm just mad at her boyfriend for dating a nigger

Did you really come here to post to take your mind off her having a white boyfriend? What a stan.

>has a white boyfriend
no surprise whites are the master race

>trigger
It's Schadenfreude.

is taht lyn d'ruschild? fagit

Yes because the left never makes fun of Barron who's only 11. I also like how the left doesn't seem to care at all about college, they just assume everyone going has to be a degenerate loser because that's so hip and cool today

ITS NOT OK TO BE WHITE

>implying it isn't black twatter that's bullying her

>Alt-right mercilessly bullying Malia Obama
We are?

>she was pictured smoking once.
Over the years there have been lots of times when she was pictured or recorded drinking and smoking while she was underage

bingo. thats how niggers see niggers with whitey so turnabout is fair play.

This. Niggers are mad she's taking the BWC because her mulatto father was supposed to be an inspiration for niggers

It didn't take long for the niggers to come crying.

No one cares about obongos kids
If anything i feel sorry for them having one of the most evil men to have ever lived as a father and yes im talking about michelle

You mean it triggers you. We love it

You'd think a daughter of a US president would be one of those women who has a daddy fetish.

No one is hating on her for smoking pot. What we were mad about is that she smoked pot and got away with it because of who she is, while her dad continued to keep it illegal and say it should stay that way because he's been paid off by tobacco and alcohol lobbyists. It wasn't the pot, it was about her dad being shitty. Most people don't care she has a white bf either, except for niggers and lefties. That's a plus for us. Race mixing is bad when they take our women, not when we bleach theirs.

>tfw you will never fuck ooga boogas

Are you saying progressives are jealous of successful minorities?

I like how everything bad ever is the "alt-right". being the villain is a lot of fun.

>asks 'why the insults'
>uses Drumpf
Ass cock

Newsflash, faggot: TMZ is neither "alt-right" or "conservative". Both the outlet and the parasitic paparazzi that supply them with their material are leftist. (((and jewish)))

They're mad because the white race is evil and she's supposed to be a strong black figure. They actually view it as a slave falling in love with its master. Niggers are jealous because she's actually cute and being taken from them.

>Drumpf supporters triggered

No. Drumpf supporters think it's funny and cool.

I do.

I'm proud of Malia for being her own woman, and not succumbing to negative aspects of the black community.

It triggers leftists, not Trump supporters. I just wonder if she has a cock like her "mom" Michael.

No we aren't, if anything we are bullying niggers in general because their apex negress is getting BLEACHED.

I don’t know about the rest of you goys but Malia Obama has made it into my fap rotation.

>Smoking once
>once
kek

Is this chart for netball players or female amazon warriors?

The left can't meme

Lol u mad she dating brett

> first black first daughters
> dates a white man than a nigger
> NAACP chimps out
> Sup Forums angry white guy is dating a nigger

in the end we are all against race mixing

same

SAGE

trigger us? it's the niggers who are going fucking crazy that she's dating a white guy

I personally like her, it's good to see there is an Obama who isn't a minstrel show for middle class white liberals.

B L E A C H E D

Got any screen shots? I wanna see the nigger rage at her.

i dont go on twitter but go check out zoe saldana's instagram, specifically any pictures she has posted of herself and her white husband

It's just sport for us.

She is pure trash, just like her parents. You can tell a lot about people by the way they raise their kids. And the Obama's have raised a trashy hood-rat

LOL, literally everything that bitch said is false

link to nigs chimping out?
I need some nigger salt inspired lulz today.

>Race mixing is bad when they take our women, not when we bleach theirs.

Untrue. You're basing this on a primitive intuition.

Approximately equal amounts of men and women are born, slightly more women, so just on this simplified level a white man drilling oil means a white woman does not have kids.

You're looking at it like a white man is going to Africa and his mulatto bastards never make it to a white country.
They're not, though, they're HERE. Those mulattoes have an even greater chance of mixing with a white than their mother. Those niggers genes are going to be pissed into our pool. You are Le 56% face.

Its funny how these charts get more exaggerated every time they're posted. There isn't even such a thing as a 14 inch penis.

Yes, and the other media criticized the journalists that covered this, because the mainstream media thinks only Republican children should be targeted and bullyied.
Democrat children are off limits to them.

So what's the big deal.
Although she's taking after her father, which is ironically hypocritical of her. Seeing as years ago supposedly Obama's wookie and kids asked him to stop smoking. So it's okay for her to be doing it right.

Let them all die of lung cancer.

The other mistake made is based on the assumption that "sperm is cheaper than eggs" since one man can theoretically impregnate a hundred women.

That's not true in reality though, is it? We pair-bond and mate for life (ideally) and even if we don't there are alimony and child support laws that mean men just don't have the resources to have a lot of kids with a lot of women.
That oil-driller almost certainly will not go on to have three kids with a white woman.

Another thing is that women are more easily manipulated than men and the powers that be want us to have few children. If it's up to women they will have 0-2 children in most cases.

To have more than replacement levels of white children we need white men to both earn enough money to pay for them and to pressure their women into having more.

>engorge a Brit-Chad
>deny fathers soyboy doctrine
>degenerate behavior albeit rare
>75% coal
>rich from selling raw nuclear arms material to Russia
>fuckable, yet in 2017 cannot find gynoscopic photos
>is insanely Trad for someone raised to be a pile of degeneracy
>Chad likes trump and not her own father
>Chad makes her call him daddy
Is muhleeuh ubawmer

Also COLONIZED

A white bf triggers the left though, they literally turn into the most heated racists when they see stuff like that

>Why does that trigger you Drumpf supporters so much?
Trump supporters couldn't care less for the most part, it's mainly the lefties and the niggers flipping out about those things.
>Someone posts picture of malia getting oreo'd
>Niggers: "NIGGA BITCH TRAITOR CRACKA ASS MUP DA DOO MUHFUGGEN BIX NOOD!!!!"
>Liberals: "M-muh message, m-muh privilege!"
I hadn't even heard about the smoking thing, or if I did it was so insignificant as to leave no lasting impression (a nigger smoking dope is about as shocking as a fish pissing in a lake), but evidently you were extremely ass-blasted about that too.