>Predicting the Euro anglo-mutt memes

FUCK THEM LETS DO IT

YOU CAN NEVER KEEP A GOOD ANGLO DOWN

Other urls found in this thread:

amren.com/features/2012/01/where-are-the-english-americans/
youtu.be/FjZY2EfR-f8?t=55
youtube.com/watch?v=IGEUppbSscY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll believe it when salon reports on it, where are they even sourcing this information?

>This amounts to 52 percent of the total.
Well, it's a start. The downfall seems to be stopped. It makes me happy.

Have kids lad (eventually when you're in a good place)

>I have 3 sons already. Born 2015, 2016, and 2017.

Absolutely based well done mate, I'm making it my goal to have some children by 2020.

>t.21

well done yanks. brits need to do some work yet to get our slags off the cock carosel and settle down.

remember losers. adoption is as good as birth. lives not ruined are lives saved.

Tell them later about the time they were born in. The age of Meme Wars, Trump's election, Brexit, the fight against downfall, degeneracy, Muslim invasions. Tell them how we suffered the years before and that they're children of hope.

>He fell for the Jew-psyops that is ameri-mutt

MAKE
BABIES
LADS

>obviously when you can give your kid a decent life which is 99.9% of you

AUSCANNZUKUS forever

Press F to firebomb Dresden

..from darkies
Listen dont worry they will be deaded by cops in teens /set monies aside coffins ok , an a wasted investment enjoy the niggers kids now ok ..

America is not Anglo.

Bump and FFFFFFFFFFFFF

Oh hi Achmed

>Press F to firebomb Dresden
an Londonistan , birmingham , bradford

Thanks man, I'm 21 as well. But I live in a rural area so it's easier to have kids with a "low" income

Your nation is not Anglo. If you happened to be, which you are not, you have betrayed our country several times. Any Brit who actually believes America is our ally is seriously deluded.

t. D&C shill

Yes brothers keep cumming in people!!

WE'RE GROWING STRONGER!!!

It's fake news.
sage

My goal is to have a child by 26 and hopefully 3-8 kids in total. I want to move to the US first though.

We fought for independence so we weren't in the best of terms. When the hun came knocking though, we rose to the occasion

This was debunked the day it was posted. The numbers are from a source which only counts the race of the mother. Pic attached is closer to reality

*Forces us to cut our Navy at the Washington Conference*
*Plans to invade Canada*
*Betrays Eden during the Suez Crisis*
*Funds the IRA*
*Assists India in their struggle for independence*
*Tries to broker a peace that essentially hands over the Falklands to the Argentinians*

Why do you UNI Fags here say theres no waifiu at uni.. Ive watched a few bbc4 history stuff an the lady professessors are slutttier than that nigella bird , ..?? i looked they are cock hungry .. are you all like charles hawtrey or Mr Bean lol ?

You have helped ruin our country irrevocably.

You mean pic related.
The numbers for 2016 lack 100k babies, mostly from whites and blacks. Also, this just counts the mothers, not the fathers.
So in reality, the real number is closer to 50.0%.
But we'll have to wait for the final data to come out.

This. Most Americans have absolutely no idea how much their nation has contributed to where western society is today.

that's my favorite pepe!

Thanks for the pic user, I would not be surprised in the slightest if the number of whites in the USA was hovering around 20% honestly. We have a lot of grey area in what is classified as 'white'

This is non-Hispanic white babies alone. No Hispanic or native anywhere in the bloodline.

>No Hispanic or native anywhere in the bloodline
USA officials aren't known for their accuracy of 'white classification'. If someone identifies as 'white' or the official doing the counting 'can't determine otherwise' they'll be listed as white. It's why a lot of criminals listed as 'white' are clearly not in police reports

You know police reports only report on the race, not the ethnicity, right?

Pic related

>a few (((people))) trying to eliminate our motivation

NO
MORE
BROTHER
WARS

Practice what you preach HAVE CHILDREN

>Only report on race, not ethnicity?
As if there is a difference, there are four main ancestral groups; White, Mediterranean-Arab, Negro, Mongoloid, and endless amount of names for admixture between the groups. When they take these census records the aren't using blood tests to determine what they are.

They're using surveys where people self identify normally.

Are you implying that my posts are incorrect?

>A comforting lie is good for the cause
>Even though it may lead to people not working as hard as they would if they knew how bad it was

there have been blood tests

Med-Arabs are white, and Australasians are the fourth.

Most White Americans are Germans not Anglos

>t. D&C paid overtime at this hour of night

amren.com/features/2012/01/where-are-the-english-americans/
Neck yourself Aryan-lover. People don't identify as Anglo because they've forgotten and it's the default.

>Was drawn from data provided by persons requesting personal DNA analysis from the 23andMe company
>Whether to make their anonymized data available for research or not
In other words, there is no picture or name to associate the data with. This study is functionally meaningless since the researchers have no way to interact with those apart of it.

>148,789 subjects
>We used this small number to extrapolate information about the majority of 'self identified' European-Americans

i wonder how england is going

>Med-Arabs are white
No they aren't, the ancestral groups are based upon easily identifiable phenotypes. White is the only group with blue eyes and blonde hair.

>Mongrels in SEA and Oceania are their own group
No

RIDE NOW. RIDE NOW. RIDE FOR RUIN, AND THE WORLD'S ENDINGGGG !!!!!!
DEATH!
DEATH!
DEATH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong. The world would be better place if you had a hundred illegitimate, abandoned white kids than if you adopted one. Until you have an ethnostate and can relax a bit, you must help stem the tide.

Genetics > nurture

I do too ..:)

neinneinneinneinneinneinneinneinnein!

Keep making kids, that's my only command.
I'm still student to have some (19 yo), but i'm gonna have at least 3 children or 4.

>Breeding a bunch of kids who'll eventually off themselves, fall into drug use, or become abused and broken in the foster system is better then focusing on quality, intact families
There is a reason the Negro population of the USA has remained somewhat stable. Most of their offspring don't make it to adulthood

>you
As if the common man had anything to do with what you're referencing.

We owe the United Kingdom a lot.

What age should white women have kids at ideally?

14-25

I am talking about Americans, as a collective, when I say 'you'

absolutely this

16-47

I BID YOU STAND

MEN OF THE WEST

youtu.be/FjZY2EfR-f8?t=55

Marry between 19 and 25, kids between 25 and 35. It's the historical custom.

>he blames the US
>Doesn't blame us for getting involved in WWI

lmao absolute brainlet

Hope your luck is better than mine, frenchfriend.

FUCK IT

THIS IS A PRO WESTERN THREAD

BASED FRENCHIES WELCOME

LOOK AT THE CATALOG

THIS THREAD IS BEING SLID

STAND AND POST

>47
I read his use of the word 'ideally' as meaning to include 'healthy offspring' when determining the age.

There's no need to fight with the Germans, though. The poetry I like is that the Anglo identity is a mixture between the Angle and Saxon Germanics and Celtic Britons. Who were the biggest non-English immigrant groups in America? Germans and Irish.

There weren't enough Anglos to populate the US, so we made some more.

>Have kids at 35
>Historical custom
Historical custom is fathers marrying their girls off young to older men with their life together. Women peak a lot earlier then men, while men take longer to get their affairs in order.

I meant 27 kek, fuck

TOO MUCH PRO WESTERN POSTING lad

I mean start having kids no later than 25, but not too much before 19.
Fertility for white women peaks about 29-30. Historically menarche was at age 16-17, and first marriage was at an average of 22 for women, 26 for men. Yes, a 16 year old is more likely to get pregnant than a 29 year old but a successful pregnancy that doesn't kill her or the kid is actually pretty high, and low birth weight is more likely.

>Doesn't realise there are numerous things America has betrayed us over
lmao absolute brainlet

DO NOT GIVE UP HOPE

YOUR GRANDFATHER DIDN'T

REMEMBER YOUR SACRIFICE, EVEN IF YOUR COUNTRY DOES NOT

Ally? America is the new Anglo nation. You better start kissing up to us if y’all wanna stay Anglo

Kek, actually my great grandfather fought during Verdun. (And did survive tho)

>Literally thinks it's the United States fault for the first world war, and also the second
>Will argue that our nation was lost prior to 1914

>I meant 27
Ah alright, no worries user. I think every year past 25 is pushing it personally.

>Fertility for white women peaks about 29-30
I view it as peaking at 20, then falling still into 'safe territory' until 25

>That doesn't kill her or the kid
>Low birth weight is more likely
Both of these depend upon circumstances surrounding gestation and birth within the age group we're talking about

>Literally thinks it's the United States fault for the first world war, and also the second
I never said this.

Based.

I hope you have some record of his stories... Although I find a lack of WWI records disturbing.. So disturbing that they'd rather just live out their last days in peace. Fuck.

Don't let his fighting be in vain.

You better start making monthly trips to America and find a girl or find some Americans living in Britain that wanna move back. It’s pretty much impossible otherwise

TRUMP WINS 2020. ANGLO ALLIANCE MADE GREAT AGAIN!

Behave.

Get the youngest girl you can, 18 or older.

If you can stick your dick in her, you should do it rawdog. Be prepared to have a family first opportunity.

Inseminate many times.

Do it for the future of white man.

>He thinks the American contribution to both world wars was moot

IGNORE THE DIVIDE AND CONQUER LADS

I am white and feel a duty to pass on my genes with another white woman. I will have two to four kids to further the wellbeing of the folk.

Historical age of first marriage for Anglos is average of 26 for men and 22 for women.

Historical peak fertility is at age 30.

Anglo women should be getting married at ages 19-25 and having kids until they're 35-42.

Yes, it takes men a few years to get their lives in order and move up the ranking so a girl will want them. But while things like my 3rd great grandfather taking a 19 year old wife in his sixties happened (not my 3rd great grandmother, she was 19 and he was in his 30s), it was more common to see guys in their late twenties marrying girls in their early twenties.

Do whatever works for you. If you're 25 and you find a 25 year old Anglo girl who works for you, then marry her. If you're 31 and find a 19 year old who works for you, great! Marry her. If you're a 19 year old guy and you find a hot 34 year old woman you want to marry, sort yourself out, get your life in order, and wait until the current crop of high school freshmen graduate.

Frenchies are pretty cool. The only real fault to their people is that they prefer wine to the vastly superior beer. But I can forgive them that because it means more beer for me.

Once again, twisting my words around.
Mentalist.

Fuck, LOTR is truly /ourfuckingmovietrilogy/

15-35 is the ideal age limit

Good lad, get started as soon as you can. Ignore this divide and conquer (((mutt))) and (((eternal))) meme

Unless someone has the resources to care for themselves, their women, and the future children they'll have with them. They should prioritize getting into a position in which they do prior to seeking either. Laying the proper foundation is very important for a successful family.

Fertility is the live birth rate, not the likelihood of conception from a single act of intercourse.

I always thought the issue with frenchies was inedptitude in leadership. Militarily it's the source of a lot of their losses. This is despite the fact that the individuals and their soldiers were very talented.

We still have his War's Cross he received after the war. Proud heritage actually.
His son, my grandfather is still alive, i should ask him more about this yeah.

But this time, no more brother war. Too much we have lost.

Outside of the Midwest most people are English, even in Texas which is super German we are almost all more English than German

Pic in post is the death of the west.

You can help revive it.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGEUppbSscY

>Historical age of first marriage for Anglos is average of 26 for men and 22 for women.
>Historical peak fertility is at age 30.
How did you come to these conclusions?
>Anglo women should be getting married at ages 19-25 and having kids until they're 35-42.
This is simply absurd, and a good recipe for having the next generation riddled with health problems.

People with a German last name or with a grandparent who had a German last name, but everything else is Anglo, will say they are "German."

This. I grew up thinking I was Scots-Irish but found out via DNA and the subsequent genetic calculators that I'm mostly English. Around 75% or so according to the paper trail.

>Fertility is the natural capability to produce offspring. As a measure, fertility rate is the number of offspring born per mating pair, individual or population. Fertility differs from fecundity, which is defined as the potential for reproduction

Too much indeed. Respects to him. No one should have to endure what he and millions of others did.

I hope you know that I respect all peoples of Europe, no matter the vote.