>surplus 1911s going up for sale soon
YES!!!

HOW DO I GET ONE.

they are going to sell off within a month

get thee to church this weekend

Reminder only soyboys drink skimmed milk
youtube.com/watch?v=Oac_O5u3Dnc

im a strong independent women who dont need no man

22 is way too young for marriage some people are the exceptions . marriage doesnt work for everyone

i dont wanna become a single mother you know

“In the FBI report that I have reproduced in full in my book, it says that these violent left wing groups traveled to Europe, met with representatives of al-Qaida and the Islamic State, or ISIS. They also went to Syria and got bomb making instructions and toxic chemical instructions.

The FBI has followed these people and continue to follow these people now that they are back in America, and (the FBI) believes that when the 2018 mid-term elections come, things are going to get hotter and hotter in this country politically and that these groups are going to become more and more violent.

The FBI has said in this document, I have in this new book, that these left-wing groups, like Antifa, represent the greatest threat to law enforcement since the 1970’s and the Weather Underground.”

Stay safe..

NO!!!!!! *SCREAMS*

McTurd

AWOO!

>not surplus TOW launchers

SHALL

I can't believe this board

You guys would actually pay for guns that were used to kill innocent muslim children?

I want the CLUSSY

user, this thread doesn’t need any convincing to repudiate ecelebs. For the past 18 months at very least that’s already the norm here.

>drinking milk

I get why lots of you guys are so angry. The controllers of society have intentionally broken down all traditional structures and characteristics. While the media calls for women's equality in the workplace, the single group which has lost the most jobs and income is the prime-age white male. (That is a statistical fact.) With the traditional roles that have sustained society changed, the man is confused, and struggling for satisfaction. He is increasingly unable to form a sphere of personal sovereignty within his own aspirations. Hence the right wing surge among white males.

Lots of you guys have good reason to be so frustrated, but turning to ethnonationalism is what these "divide and conquer" corporatists want -- there's a reason the stock market is at record highs despite political turmoil -- once you look deeper you'll see the problem is inherently ECONOMIC. Trump may be better than Hillary, but he's still helping big businesses and corporations further have their way. And here's a shocker... these corporations aren't going to be helping the white working class, NOT NOW... NOT EVER.

There's only one candidate who can address these economic issues, and that's Bernie. Please consider him in 2020 if he runs. I say this as a Bernie supporter who voted for Trump to spite the Democratic establishment.

Not that much extra

If I didn't already know, I'd bump over to /k/....

>heavily worn 1911s
-"muh best pistol ever"
>been fired 3800 times but only dropped 12
-"muh classic design"
>manufactured in 1972
-"muh Condition 0"

I'm on team "pass." These things are being replaced for a reason.

To be honest, it'd be far and away cheaper than lethal injection, and with proper shot placement more humane as well.

these are going to be expensive af aren't they

usually you have to pay extra for that

And 30 is too old.
eight years is not enough time to create children.

Even so, taxpayers will still pay for the guy to be in jail for a long time before execution.

>drinking

I missed the Garands, I'm not missing this.

>are being
They were replaced 30 years ago. They have been sitting in warehouses for several decades now. You buy a 1911 because you want a 1911. No one except ironic shitposters and 60+ guys genuinely believe the 1911 isn't obsolete.

>being black

DEFEND THIS!

Plus you can donate the organs

Lethal injection fucks them up

>t. videogame funs owner

In a furious twitter exchange with a Clinton aide on Friday, former secret service agent Dan Bongino threatened to reveal new details about Bill Clinton’s 26 documented trips aboard notorious pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private jet, nicknamed the “Lolita Express."

Bongino and former Hillary Clinton aide Nick Merrill started feuding after Merrill challenged Bongino’s claim that Clinton was the most “manipulative political person in a position of power [he had] ever met in my entire life,” as InfoWars pointed out.

Merrill fired back that Hillary “has enormous respect for the Secret Service & a great relationship with the agents on her detail.” He also alleged that Bongino was never on the Clintons’ detail – a claim that Bongino almost immediately disproved by supplying a photo of him sitting behind Hillary Clinton back in 2001.

This pic is from NY Newsday’s inside cover taken at the US Open in 2001. It’s one of literally hundreds of operations I conducted with Hillary documented throughly by official US govt paperwork of which I still have copies. You’re welcome to stop by & review the paperwork.Thanks. pic.twitter.com/C0lmJRlrDm

— Dan Bongino (@dbongino) November 24, 2017

After accusing Merrill of being a “fraud”, Bongino dropped a ominous-sounding threat:

>“Be careful Nick, people know things not yet released publicly about your messiah Hillary. Don’t poke the bear loser, you may not like the results. #Epstein #EmailGate,” tweeted Bongino.

>You guys would actually pay for guns that were used to kill

Police trade-ins are also a big thing here. Guess what they were used for?

What part of that is wrong?

I still don't understand why he did this, and what the significance of it is.

I'm not sure I'd want one, anything in US inventory has been abused to hell and back

oh fug i knew i should have gotten into CMP months ago

I hope the price is right. They'll be a hard sell if they're pretty close to Armscor prices.

Gays/Drags literally dress like the devil

>BUT Y-YOU PUH-PUH-PROMISED!!!

He defended conversion therapy instead of just hanging them

>I still don't understand why he did this, and what the significance of it is.

McCain tried to explain it, but it didn't make much sense to me. Maybe it was the cancer talking again.

1900s:
>no Federal Reserve
>America was kang of the world and 80-90% white
>No NFA or 16-17th Amendments
>No Israel
>No Albania or Bosnia
Cons:
>Alabnians and Bosnians still existed
>France still existed
>Brits were probably even more smug
>The Turks still had an empire

Reminds me, I can't believe I passed up on those lettered private contractor WASRs that were used in Iraq and Afghanistan for $299. That was dumb, closest thing we'll ever get to modern bringback trophies.

They should charge you based on how many kills it got and what race

One of my shotguns was specifically designed to conduct right-wing juntas in order to replace left-wing juntas in Central and South American "countries" where the peasantry is too primitive to form a stable representative government. It was made in Brazil.

I can't defend this. Pence can't both be a judge and the VP at the same time. Well, unless the time traveling theory is right.

>Non-milk drinking niggers in my thread

youtube.com/watch?v=G9fq3BljjKo

>oh fug i knew i should have gotten into CMP months ago
its not hard to get in...you just gotta shoot a match at your gun club

Sassy

>Gays/Drags literally dress like the devil
They're fags but lets not act crazy

>Job Interview Monday
>Tuesaday I was emailed and asked for my references
>Interviewer was impressed with my qualificiations since I had a Masters and what not
>Said only "issue" was she didnt want me to board since I'd be doing excel work for 25$ an hour
>Said I more than likely wont hear anything back till after Thanksigiving Holidays

I'm Anxious lads, I feel somewhat hopeful since they asked for my references, first time that has happened to me after an interview.

>crying-wojak.jpg

Ah, no excuses then!

>begging on Twitter for a wall
The state of trump these days lol

NO!!!

BUY MORE GLOCKS GOY!

>implying
Enjoy your hormone laden titty juice.

>1900s:
>America was kang of the world
THIS DELUSION

Yeah, sound like they're working as intended

maybe we're just racist nazi russian hackers

so what's grassley doing?

You weren't ruling the waves. Your boss was.

He promised us a wall and he can't even bring us that. Sad.

its almost as if zeke is shitposting

Por que no los dos?

Milk is the liquid jew, full of growth hormones and estrogen

>Got Milk? (stylized as got milk?) is an American advertising campaign encouraging the consumption of cow's milk, which was created by the advertising agency Goodby Silverstein & Partners for the California Milk Processor Board in 1993

It's the perfect way to emasculate men and turn women into whores, since only white people are lactose tolerant

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suez_Crisis

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissolution_of_the_Soviet_Union

You can thank Harry Reid for that, losers.

I'm not a member of a gun club. It's a lot of garbage red tape to get into the CMP.

i respect that dude thanks for your positive reinforcement

Threw the blue note meme into the trash.

>his battle plans so silly he may just be pulling our let!

I was talking about the years 1900-1910.

he aint wrong

>mfacesw only bilingual country in the US

Ripped up the Democrats' precious blue slip. They can't block Trump nominees anymore.

> Said only "issue" was she didnt want me to board since I'd be doing excel work for 25$ an hour
Im ok with that. I would likely automate my work, tell no one and in a few months spend most of my time shitposting on a Cantonese pantomime board with my newfound free time.

>not getting milk from khazar milkers.

Some of us can still get our milk straight from the pail. And by the way, why aren't you stomping George Soros' guts out right now?

Seriously, hell use a 50 cal round point blank if you want to he sure its instant and complete.

woah i didnt know these things happened between the years 1910 and 1920, thanks user!

>The lefty cuckold opposed to buying 1911s and who hates Orban is opposed to milk

IMAGINE MY SHOCK

Well that's silly to say then but the US is/was the sole superpower until China rising.

BTFO!

I was discussing what the army pays for shit with a SGM. Tge M16 are bought dirt fucking cheap at around $100 a pop. We didn't discuss the 1911.

Either way, still expect to pay top dollar for a combat boomerang.

Most cops never fire their weapon in the line of duty.

My apologies, your statement looked as though you were referring to the whole century when I didn't see the prior comment.

Cow has the hormones either way

And he doesn't live here

Retweet that shit

This.

SHooting them is more efficient and retains organs and shiiet dont it?

Unlike other countries that had a private central bank we were on top of the world. Besides the immigration problems.

We sell different kinds of weapons for you guys, most of which are "illegal" here for being "military grade", which means anything other than a .22, .38, 9mm are "illegal guns" for civilians.

>Xochi Mochi
Doesn't knowing the name of a dæmon give you power over it?

I wouldn't want one unless it was dirt cheap. I don't understand the high demand unless they have a set unit price that is independent of demand.