Who are the most based non-whites? I vote for our southern neighbors, like Chile or Argentina

who are the most based non-whites? I vote for our southern neighbors, like Chile or Argentina.

you are going to find based people everywere you look in the world

Name 5 from canada

5 based people from Canada? how whould you even know they are real i could just make up 5 names?

>so impossible, he struggles to even make up 5 names

lol id be happy if i even knew 5 people

Potato negro here, gotta say, here in Dublin I find Romanians (not Roma) and Poles to be good sorts. Africa - I pick Nigerians - very opinionated and quite funny if you get em talking freely. Other than that, I nominate Sikhs.

aren't poles Slavic? Good list otherwise

Japanese or Italians

Japs, no contest.

white enough?

The Sikh are master race.

This lol

>implying Sup Forums has a united opinion about who is considered white
Definitely not white; Japs
Questionably white; Persians

Irish, meds, and slavs

are Mediterraneans white?

Yeah, I just threw em in cos I wanted to list me faves out of our immigrants

If you have to ask they're obviously not

USA is pretty based as far as orcs go.

Coptic Christians in Egypt. They were the original KANGS. Also some people consider them white.

redpill me on these people. I learned about these people just yesterday but know little about them.

They're an oppressed group of 20 million Christians living in Egypt. They own the majority of the wealth in Egypt due to them being engineers, lawyers, doctors and have 2-4 children (unlike 12 children their Muslim counterparts have) the million or so copts living in the US make almost double the US average income. They call out Muslims and Israel on their bullshit. They're mostly peaceful tend to be to themselves. Almost all them support Trump thanks to Obama supporting Morsi, an Islamic dictator who aided in burning 70 churches in Egypt. They're very religious, but their Christians.

dang. I hate the birth rate thing. That's how those camel humpers win.

asians cause they have the same values of whites and are civilized