When did stray dogs become so popular?

when did stray dogs become so popular?

Kyouka a CUTE.

Because it was the cover last month.

It's rigged, Kadokawa owns the IP and Newtype. They did the same shit during S1.

Kyouka might be somewhat believable but doctor and the red mafia lady hardly gets screen-time or appear in the promos. Male side looks fake too, even if Dazai is pretty popular everyone knows fujos are going mad over Yaoi on Ice so all 3 main should be in the top 10 not just one and they should beat BSD characters.

Seems so.

How do they rig them? Force employers to send the postcards?

Those polls are always bullshit.

Fake the numbers obviously.

What exactly is the gravity fedora's appeal?

I'm sad that Odasaku is second and Dazai is first. Odasaku was such a fine character. My favourite in the series by far.

Nothing much, he hardly appears and is barely relevant.

Is the president's ability one of the strongest in the series? It sounds really cool "All men are equal" I guess it kinda boosts or nerfs the power of another person of his choice to make a fight truly equal or something of that sort.

>when did stray dogs become so popular?
It's paid ad.

>Rem is still in the list
GOOD!

Who the fuck pays attention to this rigged garbage. Are we in fucking reddit/facebook/gaia/whatever or what

I know, right? Only one of the Holy Trinity is on there. Blasphemers.

>Hanekawa ranked under Shinobu again
Well, she had her moment.

Because BSD's publisher is the owner of Newtype magazine.

They do this fake hype every season.

>I've found you, Bungou Stray Dogs(TMs)
Why is this allowed?

This so so fucking fake its funny.

Its a shame fake hype can't sell blu rays.

The second it was printed by Kadokawa, the guys who own Newtype

Is Kadokawa still under the delusion that BSD is a fujo favorite?

Even those twitter numbers are fudged. BSD can't even get in top 30 in the Tokyo Anime Awards twitter poll.

Because it's good

>Because it was the cover last month.
It was popular before that

>No mention of Flip Flappers in the whole chart
Thanks for reminding us that nips have shit taste.

Stray dogs had over 5k average though. The manga is one of the best selling manga too

No, they're right. Flip Floppers is trash.

It is their manga, of course they want it to sell no matter what. Let's be honest most fujoshits are retards that will buy anything as long as it has fujobait in it.

They don't seem to be buying it this season. Who knows though.

Love this meme

They always were popular in Japan, fujos like it, first volume had surprisingly high sales.

Fujobait flops all the fucking time.

Newtype rankings are pretty stagnant and they never feature series like FlipFlap. Hell, even Stray Dog characters that barely have any screentime are among the top 5 while there isn't a single Yuri on Ice character there but Victor as #8, same with other current hype shows.

Why is Dazai so perfect?

Doctor has definite appeal, rest of them yeah.

flashback was good, while the rest is really trash

Yeah I was going to say exactly this. Poll is rigged to favor Kadokawa and it's business partners like Bandai and Aniplex. Your name being on there feels like a concession to its popular so it's just mostly blatant instead of entirely.

Yuri on Ice is on there for similar reasons.

If it had been published by Kadokawa or Aniplex instead of Avex Pictures it'd easily be number one in all categories.

BREAKING: Nips have shit taste in children's cartoons.

More at 11.

>victor @ #8

Sad!

>Oda at number 2

Shit taste. Needs to be number 1

>flashback was good
>the sedative-coated ball
>the mass gunfight
>"It was indeed a leaf."

It's pretty great.