IMPEACH DRUMPF MAN doubles down - spends 20million on NY billboards

That'll really show those times square republicans who's boss. All 23 of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

newsweek.com/impeach-trump-billboards-tom-steyer-717612
unvis.it/newsweek.com/impeach-trump-billboards-tom-steyer-717612
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>petition to impeach

forgot link:

newsweek.com/impeach-trump-billboards-tom-steyer-717612

Jews own those billboards, no question

Let's archive
unvis.it/newsweek.com/impeach-trump-billboards-tom-steyer-717612

His face and his voice indicate that he's definitely in to raping and murdering children. He's afraid of Trump bringing him to justice.

Guy with 23m shekels to waste doesnt seem to understand the end result of an impeachment. Why am i not rich?

probably because you don't care to be.

>they never say WHY they want him impeached

also, just think of all of the displaced, unfortunate, financially destitute and malnourished people that 20 million USD could have helped.

what a total fucking fraud.

What is end result?
How does a petition even impeach someone? I thought it was young, dumb liberals who didn't understand the definition of impeachment?

petition doesn't do shit this is just another form of liberal temper tantrum chill

That's what I thought, just wanted to clarify.
This shit is doing my head in. I just want my own fucking place to live in, busting my arse every week to try and save, and this cunt just throws 23m away on bullshit like this. Makes me fucking wild.

thank god you are back. many links gone unarchived by newfags in your absence.

he's creating a mailing list, retard

How the Fuck does asking a question make me retarded? Get fucked mate, you want to continue the division of us, go right ahead.

Leftist keep spending millions to defame Trump but why don't they do something productive. If they really wanted to they could implement programs they want in the private sector. With the 23 million alone many minority communities could be built up or you could donate it to the police and pay for training to stop the problems they say exist. Yet we get this. leftism is a disease

>How does a petition even impeach someone?

It doesn't.

The Brexit re-vote petition reached 4 or 5 million but was thrown in the trash by the UK gov because a huge percentage of it was found to be from foreign IPs after investigation.

This impeach shit will be foreign voted to shit as well.

>What is end result?

Bill stayed in office m8

So how long are they paying to keep them up? My numbers are out of date but I imagine still close

The price tag seems to be ticking higher. In 2005 Ad Age reported that an average cost for a billboard at One or Two Times Square would begin at $200,000 per month ($2.4 million a year).
But numbers flucate between 1-4mill a year as of 2013.
Unless the plan to pay at the very least 23,000,000 a year for the next 3-7 years this is gonna be short lived

>So how long are they paying to keep them up?

Hopefully as long as possible. He's one of the biggest funders of the DNC. These billboards have ZERO impact on anything and are draining Dem resources fast, all whilst the Repubs are out-raising them 2 to 1.

They are absolutely fucked in 2018.

My estimate is minimum. At the moment with the economy recovering and stocks going up the price of add space is only gonna go up.
>part of me hopes they signed a contract lasting past any point of trump being eligible of being president.
>politicians and business in my sate do it all the time and pay for add space long after it's pointless or it is just never removed until someone else buys it either/or it seems at times

petitions and marches don't do shit. it's all about memes and humor. alt-left faggots will never learn

>petitions and marches don't do shit. it's all about memes and humor

Didn't they throw tens of millions into making forced memes last year also? I seem to recall reading that somewhere.

Saw this commercial while watching Seinfeld on TBS, Bizarre is an understatement.

>2.6 Million
That's not even 1% kek

>collude with russia to steal election
>approval in low 30’s
>only supported by irrelevant rural and suburban retards
>manafort and flynn cooperating with mueller

>“huuuuurrrrh duuuuurh impeachment will never happen!”

Keep deluding yourselves, he’s going to be arrested around Christmas for collusion and laundering money for Russian criminals.

Tick tock drumpfkins.

i will just go ahead and take a wild guess

he will be convicted in less than 3month for some serious fucked up crime

not trump the billboard faggot

I do find it funny most protests and riots happen in liberal states

the archiving northman, my favorite poster