Is moral of Evangelion to just look on the bright side of life?

Is moral of Evangelion to just look on the bright side of life?

when life gives you a big robot and bitches, you get in both

>Eva
>anime
>moral

lol wow user, you sure missed out on a lot of the shit artists over the years haven't you?

That and don't be afraid to do things that might get your feelings hurt (i.e. open to people). The amount of happiness you get by doing so is worth it and the alternative is far worse.

Yui literally spells it out for you in the end.

>The amount of happiness you get by doing so is worth it
That is a scam.
>he alternative is far worse
That is true though.

>Except for me, trapped in a giant robot adrift in space for the rest of eternity.
>I admit this doesn't look too good.

No one ever posts the live action sequence which tells you anime and media is separate from reality. The moral is to find meaning in something other than entertainment.

>find meaning in something other than entertainment

It's about a depressed director lying to himself that people are worth it.

I thought it was to love yourself and interacting with people is worth it, even if you could get hurt.

>interacting with people is worth it

But where to find someone to find meaning with? Everyone's just a bunch of corporate zombies now, the TV tells them to do something and they fucking do it no questions asked. There is no other sincere, passionate person for you to find.

That's just not true. People find meaning in relationships, in doing what they want to do, and in living life. I can assure you, no one's life goal is to watch anime or do what the TV tells them, that's just an excuse to avoid the work of actually growing up.

Normalfag get out.

Is not worth it.

The moral of Eva is don't watch Eva.

Reminder that Shinji is the most heterosexual mc in anime history.

>but at least I'm better than my son trapped in an island with that redhead bitch

agreed

I would fap to asuka too if I were him.
If it was me I would rape her.

Fictional characters aren't allowed to post on Sup Forums, Asuka.

Why do you think it ended with all those crosses?

But you have to ignore that episode when Mendou slapped Ataru's ass, Ataru slapped his own ass and decided he was getting into it.

holy shit
Bravo Anno

damn, then I'm currently in the paradise?

Glad I'm not the only one who thought that when I saw this thread.

If you want to simplify it then still no.

No. Just not to run away from it.