FCC sites Daily Stormer as example of censorship under NN

Based Ajit Pai!

Other urls found in this thread:

torrentfreak.com/images/DOC-347927A1.pdf
haaretz.com/israel-news
archive.is/wjM1o
lifehacker.com.au/2016/12/how-to-bypass-isp-blocking-of-the-pirate-bay-and-other-torrent-sites-for-free/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

full document

torrentfreak.com/images/DOC-347927A1.pdf

wew I can hear the oy veys from my house

Good thread, bump it

BASED PAJEET

but you tards fail to realize you will have less neetbux to spend on mcdonalds tendies when everything will be behind a paywall

I knew this was going to happen.
This was the first thing that came to my mind when I heard they were getting net neutrality.

Wendy's tendies are the Patricians taste.

Not sure how anyone can even support NN unless you're a telecomm lobbyist lmao

how does giving free reign to the ISP monopolies help protect us from the google monopoly?

if you think this in anyway is an argument against net neutrality you should really kill yourself. you're too dumb to be white.

hello shill. the internet was fine before 2015.

>how would impacting Google's bottom line profits in anyway be useful to us

nothing compares to Red Robins' Clucks and Fries

>the new s'awesome sauce

the stuff of gods
wendy's chicken has always been lowkey amazing

>be Indonesian
>read factual, infallible plebbit thread

if you had a brain you would take the time to google about your shitpost. reddit is blocked by most ISPs

This is Andrew Anglin.
He runs the Daily Stormer.
He's also a Jew, a vegan, a race-mixer, anti-white, and a leftist working with the FEDs to honeypot potential right-wing "extremists."

Say something nice about him.

i went to daily stormer once and it looked like a parody site and not an actual news site. i dont want "DA JOOS" shoved in my face every time i want to get the news

>defends CloudFlare censoring websites based on viewpoint
you are just so bright

That's cause it was. stormfront was the serious one.

you do realize how depressing being redpilled is right? knowing that there is nothing you can do to save the world from globalism. i dont want to be depressed all day every day

Where did you retards ever come up with this tiered services shit? The only way consumers will face price increases is from Amazon and YouTube jacking up their prices because they'll be paying more money to the ISP. Yet they won't because they'll need more customers to make that money back. After NN dies, watch censorship end.

That isn't an easy digestible and emotional line, so the plebbit shills won't read it. A shame, really.

There is so much shit already behind a paywall anyways

>Poo in loo turning America's Internet into microtransactions
>Burgerclaps are celebrating this

haaretz.com/israel-news

if fox news originated this shit the jews would be screaming "antisemitism".

I hope he takes on namecheap next

>meanwhile without NN
archive.is/wjM1o

It's a bit of both in much the same way Der Stürmer was.

Lets put it this way: on both sides of this debate, neither of them are our friends.
On one side you have google, facebook, twitter, microsoft, on the other side you have almost all ISPs like comcast, verizon, and some smaller ones as well.
None of these companies have your best interest at heart.
They never will. All of them have a bottom line: and it's you.

>companies are evil money-grubbers
even if it happend I wouldn't care because I make my own everything

>torrentfreak
Torrents are dead under NN, so better find something else Amerimutt.

>Multiple documented cases of ISPs acting as a mafia racket to destroy competition in the market at the cost of the consumer
>Before the internet was a huge business and easily monetized
K.

>the shill breaks down

That internet admin guy who removed daily stormer even knew how dumb it was 5 minutes after he did it.

those got worse under NN

good, top sites and usenet for the technically adept

>waaaaaaa
>waaaaa
>i can't get free movies anymore!
>waaaaaaa

Lmao who cares

Google will have a monopoly without net neutrality anyway, so why does it matter?

you guy are being jewish with your fear tactics shit

/thread

Imagine being a leaf and having no argument that you have to focus on the url instead of the substance of the article.

Also interesting how so many Canadians care about American internet.

We've already tried NN and it's failed.

That didn't stop under NN leafshill.

Stormfront is a good resource. They seem quite critical of themselves to ensure that they get their facts straight.

>torrents are dead
Doubt it.

Question: what guarantee is there that ISPs won't just block traffic to Sup Forums and alt-right sights? If twitter can came to public pressure, why wouldn't ISPs?

>fucking NN censors the internet
>HAHA TORRENTS ARE FOR FAGS

Whats stopping Jewgle and Twatter from dojng it now? Nothing.

NN doesnt cause or prevent any of the other faggotry going on in regards to the "internet" and anyone who says otherwise is a goddamn liar.

a faulty HDD does not get better magically when you replace the video card even though they are parts of a "computer" the "internet" is a bunch of different things and NN is only the motherboard.

The Verge is fake news. Torrents have nothing to with Net Neutrality, other than Net Neutrality doesn't stop them blocking them. If repealing NN kills torrents why has my ISP still blocked them after 2015?

This NN commie bullshit doesn't help any of us other than Jewgle and Netflix shills.

>I, being a retarded shill, can only see politics and legal matters as a continuation of my shitbox computer
the president disagrees with you

What guarantee is there Cloudfront won't take down Sup Forums tomorrow? There's no way for us to have insurance they won't fuck us so the least we can do is weaponize the ISP jews against them.

I like your outlook. There really are kikes on both sides but Jewgle and Twatter have proven they are the most dangerous to us and must be put down.

A good heuristic: if Reddit hates it, it’s gud

>NN gone
>ISPs go all out jewing everyone
>Suddenly hundreds of small ISPs that are a bit pricier but advertise their policy of not discriminating traffic pop up
>5G wireless networks explode in use
>SpaceX and OneWeb receive billions in venture capital to build out their LEO satellite internet constellations
>Comcast, Verizon, Charter, etc lose tens of millions of customers to the new ISPs and technologies
I don't see any problem with this.

>fake news
He thinks they should be able to block BitTorrent.
>Torrents have nothing to with Net Nuetrality
Maybe not but he's setting a horrible precedent before it's even been removed. To bitch about censorship and then openly say an ISP should be able to block something is nonsensical.

Do libtards think all natsoc stuff originates and/or eminates from TDS, like it's the pre-eminent, let alone the only "nazi" website out there?

Like I said it's two different issues. ISPs can still block torrents under Net Neutrality and it's happened to a lot of people. NN is commie shit.

Citation faggot?

To that end... If George Soros dumps millions toward something, it's bad.

>whats the garuntee

Sup Forums will not exist in 2 years NN or not. free speech battle has to be fought and the internet needs constitutional protections

>Wendy's tendies are the Patricians taste.

Can confirm. Was in rehab with Dave Thomas's son (he's a coke head)

Can someone explain to me how Net Neutrality allows the media online to get rid of sites like the Daily Stormer?

iron march is full of non whites and muslims

>ISPs can still block torrents under Net Neutrality and it's happened to a lot of people.
Source?

It doesn't, it's just a fake narrative that it protects any of your freedoms. It only protects Netflix and Jewtube freedoms.

(((they ))) do

Ironmarch is a fucking joke though, they haven't accomplished anything aside from burning bridges with everyone else on the right and getting a bunch of their own people arrested. The only reason it's still even up is because law enforcement needs some way to keep an eye on all the antisocial violent spergs.

I was wondering that too? I do know that these monopolies on the internet are horrible. Cloud Flare and Google effectively blocked DS. I dislike AA but freedom of speech is important for the internet.

>muh net neutrality saves torrents

lifehacker.com.au/2016/12/how-to-bypass-isp-blocking-of-the-pirate-bay-and-other-torrent-sites-for-free/

>I don't see any problem with this.
AT&T and Comcast have made it difficult if not impossible for other companies like Google, or even the local communities themselves to set up their own infrastructure. That isn't going to stop when NN dies.

That is my ideal scenario, but the problem with it is that the ISPs have already lobbied themselves into monopolies/oligopolies.

We need to fix that shit along with NN.

But Google can't block access to Sup Forums...

They literally are. It's one of the first things mentioned in the repeal notes if I recall. Specifically attacking P2P services and having everything be regulated under government regulation and laws through the ISPs.
>Factually the opposite
Only because of proximity and lack of language barrier. Plus if this goes through, Britbongs will suffer because it sets a bad precedent with their current governance already trying to ruin their internet. I don't exactly have alot of fear that Cuckminister Fuckdeau will follow the example. He has a habbit doing the exact opposite of what USA does regardless of what it is.

>no evidence
Eat shit George Soros shill.

BEST TIMELINE EVER

The satellite constellations should make short work of all non-urban ISPs. As for the urban areas that are too dense for even LEO satellites to cover, there's always 5G.

don't believe their lies, they are trying to tempt us

nice meme, CIA

>FCC sites Daily Stormer as example of censorship under NN

cites

>No argument
>B-b-but Soros shill!
Try becoming educated and seeing things as non-partisan and loyalty issues. Just because someone does something, doesn't mean you need to be fundamentally against it.

>Being this new
Did you even read the blurb he published about the justification and how they knew it was a dubious thing beforehand?

It doesn't matter. You are going to get jewed. Pick who you get jewed by.

if google blacklisted Sup Forums, didn't put it on its search engine, and refused to crawl any page referencing it, Sup Forums would die. if you don't understand that, then you know nothing about the internet.

>these stupid "ancaps" that don't want the FCC to have the same power to regulate the internet that they have for cable services! Don't they understand that getting into the ISP business is expensive?
>LOL you're worried about google?? So what if they're everyone's doorway to internet? so what if every single site has to run google's code in order to have any shot at success? just start your own mega search engine conglomerate that everyone uses lmfao. Free market you communist!

wtf i love george soros now

you're literally a soros shill. how much of the $13 billion did he pay you?

What's the point of all of this anyway?
They're gonna repeal NN anyway, so why are we all arguing among ourselves?
It's not like it's a permanent thing, if things get so shitty, they can just implement net neutrality again.

And that's exactly why it's Jewish fearmongering my friend. Although I hope it gets permanently repealed because it's Obama's hot mess.

Yes user, everyone who stands up for whites is Jewish. Don't listen to them.

Thanks for that informative post shill. You can have your moment to speak when you’ve done 1% of the work Andrew has done. Kill yourself.

Google did blacklist hot wheels though. But I do kinda see their point with that because of the borderline Tony Podesta type art and photography. But didn't Google snag DS's domain?

Hi Andrew

Google can't blacklist Sup Forums from search results?

It isn't, but it should be. Now stop telling such obvious lies

Sup Forums is such shit lately.

No one ever goes beyond skin deep level thoughts for these issues now.

Too many idiots on both sides repeating their basic understanding of the issue and just calling anyone who disagrees a shill.

>LEO satellite internet constellations
How would the lag be though?

I get like 30 megabits/second over 4g. It's pretty amazing. The FCC should release more spectrum for that.

fuck off CIAnigger

Potent, will use

we get to see the Jew cry out as he has less shekels