Who was/is your favorite character in Game of Thrones and why...

Who was/is your favorite character in Game of Thrones and why? I think Ramsay is a terrible human being (which I think we can all agree on) but he is an awesome character. It really sucks that they killed him because he was the only real essential "bad guy". And no, the Lannisters are no bad guys.

I think the reason why I liked Ramsay was because he was kind of like the Joker in the Batman series; A terrible human being but an amazing character because of how they added spice to the whole story.

Who's your favorite character and why is it Ramsay Bolton?

(By the way does anyone know if there are any historical figures who could resemble Ramsay? The only one I can think of is Vlad the Impaler or Ivan the Terrible.)

My pick for Second greatest character. I honestly have a hard time understanding why people would think of Tywin as the bad guy? Because he wants to do anything to protect his family and heritage? Because he wants to protect his family's place on the throne? Because he uses "mean" words?
Tywin really feels like a fascist in a way, harsh, cruel, but a realist.

(Also are there any historical figures that could be compared to Tywin?

See Jorah kicks ass.

>You are on Sup Forums
Also kikes ruined this show, every season that wasn't linked to books was shitty, they fucked up Littlefinger in a naive way. Sad.

Ah yes, "Jorah "I watch my crush get fucked by random men every day" Mormont". Lovely character.

>Watching Game of Fags

Go back to Sup Forums you fucking homo, this shit doesn't belong on Sup Forums

Only acceptable answer

One and only

getoutta here youfuckin nerd or we will kick you r ass

just came here to give my vote for him

danny because dragons are cool and i was rooting for her from season 1

>watching normie show about total degeneracy

whew lad you should just kys

you reported this thread like I did right? the amount of shilling on here is fucking stupid, take this to tv fag

>not having a killing book and revenge your family

BEND THE KNEE
E
N
D

T
H
E

K
N
E
E

I think the Lannisters work as villains because their point of view is easy to understand and in some ways is relatable to the audience, while Ramsay is just a cunt for the sake of being a cunt, like Joffrey. In a story you always have to have characters which are hateable, not because they are bad character but because they are LITERALLY bad.
Also my favourite characters would have to be Tyrion, Jaime and Jon because of how their characters have developed over the course of the show.

>watching a literal cartoon with cancer art style that promotes pedophilia (loli)

Sup Forums is for politics. you autists have so many containment boards. please leave

>announcing report
>not getting banned
pick one

Favorites:
1. The Hound
2. Jon Snow
3. Robert Baratheon
Honorable mention: Cersei Lannister

Least favorites:
1. Ramsay Bolton
2. Theon Greyjoy
3. Sansa Stark

I could never get myself to like Jon because he's the typical "I go with my feelings instead of logic" good guy and he's just annoying in general. Plus he killed Ramsay so.

They are called reaction images you fucking newfag

just kys

So why do you like Jon but hate Sansa? Aren't they pretty similar in their ways? I'd even go so far as to say that Sansa uses logic over feelings more than Jon does

didnt sansa kill him with the doggos?

yeah ofc all reaction images have to be anime

>Newfag
Ok newfag

Lord Baelish or Littlefinger or whatever.

He came from nothing and did more work with more cunning than any character in the book's universe.

I was really hoping it endedbwith him walking up to the throne, surrounded by the ashes of King's Landing and sitting smugly upon it. Fuck happy endings.

he was a cunt and deserved his death

ramsay is a coward, tywin and cersei are best

Ned.