WHAT THE FUCK DID TRUMP DO?????

WHAT THE FUCK DID TRUMP DO?????

twitter.com/RT_com/status/934177147790479360

Fuck the kurds. They're commies.

this wasn't him. This is the military industrial complex throwing us into more shit

Wtf I LOVE erdogan now

kurds btfo

The never ending war lives on.

wow that coup turned out to be a good for Erogan!

I thought no more meddling in the middle east? Also what a cunt move, letting the kurds do all the dirty work over in Syira and Iraq and now stabbing them in the back. Don't get me wrong.. I don't give a shit about either turks or kurds, I just want them out of my country but this is just exactly the type of shit that the eternal anglo is hated for all over the world.

What?, he did literal nothing. It's just a recognition of the status-quo. You didn't really think Kurds would get their own state, did you?

Dominance?

Keeping all other religions/cultures below us so we can live in a nice house and relatively low crime areas?

You owe the eternal anglo a lot.

BASED

Trump will soon defeat ISIS and the Kurds

Agree to buy his watermelons.

I HATE TURKEY SO MUCH
DAY OF THE ROAST WHEN??

This. Fuck em.

Erdocuck btfo

Soon...

this

more of a symbolic gesture than anything

Trump is reigning in the turk dog.

ASSAD WINS AGAIN. ISRAEL IS FUCKING DOOMED

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOY IT HAS BEGUN

Kurds will now terrorize the west and syria that they just conquered

>U.S
>Erdogan
>bffs
>AGAIN
fuck this gay earth

/sg/ are so damn confused now. Kek'd.

It's "reining"

HAHAHAHA FUCK THE KURDS

LIBSHITS ON SUICIDE WATCH

I have no idea who's jewing whom anymore

hahahaha how deluded are you? What do you think is the cause for the whole rapefugee crysis? Yep, the dismantling of regimes like Ghadaffi, Saddam etc. Those guys kept us clear from it.

I loled when mark Levin recently started showering the Kurds with praise for their support for (((israel))), does he realize they are communists?

Love to watch the old neo con jew spin his support for anarcho communist muslim Kurds just because they are friendly to israel.

Drumpf:

>we are going to fight with our brother-roaches

Amerimutts:
>YAYYY WOOO GO TRUMP BRAH !

Saddam did nothing wrong to the Kurds

>What do you think is the cause for the whole rapefugee crysis?
Merkel's desire for a) cheap workforce and b)more homogeneous Europe are the cause for the immigration crisis

That North America. You have nothing to do with Anglos. You're part anything. There's a reason we call you mutts.

Bongs:
>ALLAHAKBAR

stfu cuck, go prep your bull

you fucking ruined western civilization with your anti-hitler stance.

now we have to deal with a shitskin invasion and you are too busy confiscating butter knives, literally fucking kill yourself.

>Keeping all other religions/cultures below us
>Letting a metric fuckton of shitskins in
>Part and parcel acid attacks
>Mudslime from a former colony ruling over your capital

I owe the eternal anglo a good laugh.

>shitskins invading europe
>flooding every european nation with shitskins
>bongs nowhere to be found

FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

i'll trade the kurds for the gulenists, i'm fine with this deal

he has stopped funding and weapons to the Syrian Kurds which Russia and Turkey will like, once ISIS was defeated in Syria he on longer needs them. the PKK , SDF, YPG have no choice but to carry on fighting ISIS but will get pushed out of Syria and lose valuable intel and comms while Turkey can start destroying them without fear of reprisal.

its the only way to get the turks in germany to move back. most of turkey is kurdish land since obama worked out that deal to move them to turkey after issi forced them out of iraq. it would also decrease pressure on asad and generate some regional stability

if its not just smoke and mirrors it would be the best move made by the current administration

You're talking about yourself you French cunt. We left the Union and you didn't elect your right wing politician. You have had more attacks than us and you suck Germanys dick. You are historic cowards.

Antifa btfo top fucking kek

Just carry on then with your dominance establishment, forward into the abyss fellow britcuck.

>cheap workforce
That doesn't really add up with all those huge unemployment benefits they get. I'm not a big fan of Merkel, but how can one be that fucking stupid?

You're a fellow of fuck all you clown. You're about as Anglo as a pile of Chinese shit.

US MARINES IN THE POCONOS WHEN

>pot calling the kettle black
I’m amazed by your mental retardation. Fuck off.

Trump helps Turkey against Kurds to stabilize Turkey as outpost.
Cost: Russia holds Syria outpost
All have benefits of it
ISIS loses, Israel propably mad

Turkey and Iran are the best friends in the region we can make, but this is just the normal short-term american bomb-selling stuff

Doesn't Gulen live in America? Sounds like he should make himself scarce.

LADS it was just bants

Are you people legit retarded?

Trump's legacy married into sionism... How the fuck do you expect him not to meddle into middle east affairs????

Dumb mother fucker is guaranteed to start a war against Iran during his presidency... Mark my word you fucking americal fool.

World peace.

Big Pharma created refugee crisis.
>Import AIDS ridden niggers
>Infect population that can actually afford treatment
>Make fuck tons of money

At this point, Drumpf has lied so much (about 'fighting' ISIs ETC) any such statements should be ignored. Just watch where we drop bombs (on the enemies of ISIS) and ignore the gaslighitng and propaganda, it's just lies for idiots

What’s wrong with Erdogan?

It's the same kind of cunt move we pulled on the Hmong in Vietnam. Expect pissed-off Kurdish refugee communities to arrive here just as the Hmong did after 1975.

>a watermelon salesman

he's probably going to take credit as the president that 'defeated isis', in the same sense the obongo falsely took credit for the US economic recovery

Havent the Turks been fighting the PKK and Gülen all this time already?

he hangs around with transvestites

Trump is a zionist pu-

Turks are biggest allies of israel, fäm...

Kurds were too. Not anymore.

kikes create terrorist when their own fail to get the job done. Trump is just being the kike puppet we all knew he would be. this shouldn't be a surprise. the best we can hope for with Trump is immigration. he'll probably turbo kike most things but immigration is key

trusting jews

>#Gulen movement
What? Fethullah Gulen is literally in Pennsylvania. RIGHT NOW. Why dont they extradite his ass?

And the commie Obama administration was using US government to provide cover and care for them

get me in the screencap

Aah, well thats the case.

>sionism
that fucking spelling... take the meme flag off, you piece of shit

Didn't the US just claim their reason for staying in Syria was to support the Kurds?

The immigration thing is just so he can serve a second term to get rid of Iran you fools... The jews still want their goyims to be easy and stupid, turns out current americans aren't quite dumb enough.

>t.kike

You happy?

What the fuck did he do? He's a man. We had a woman president for 8 years who wanted to be nice to all of the Muslims and piss off Asia.

>I get to read all the butthurt complains from commie kurds hiding in Sweden when they run to the press tomorrow

this year will deliver to the end it seems

I'd be ashamed to be french as well.

Huehue jew slave, French and white as snow.

Trump is a kike pu-

I hate Turkey

>literally 30% of population are screened for chance of sicle-cell disease, since you are too pussy for racial statistics.

Still whiter than the US, anyway I was born on the Atlantic shores.

GOD YES I HAVE HAD IT WITH THOSE FUCKING TURDS

Commie k*rds BTFO

>if you dont have racial statistics, you win.

HELL YEAH!!

Categorizing people by religion or race would be against republican values. It makes sense if you consider all citizens are the same and equal.

Sicle-cell disease is pretty good indicator though considering it's only southern Mediterranean people and Africans being screened.

So yes, believe it or not France is whiter than the US. Especially on its Western coast where immigrants seldom go for some reason.

GAS THE K*RDS

Ignorance is bliss amerimutt

Israel liked the Kurds

We say Demat here, but unless you're Portugal Bon'jour is older than your country mate.

Israel doesn't "like" anyone, they just support the side that will destabilize the region the most

Trump is and always has been a kike the muricans never really had a choice

just look for who his daughters are married ...
he doesnt have conservative values he already re-married

he didnt even serve

I agree Hillary is worse but dont try to pretend Trump is the good guy

Only the 56% can belive he is their guy

Israel will do whatever. They don't give a shit about anyone but jews. Doesn't matter where they live!

I pity the kurds for they fought hard against ISIS for the US and Israel but they are going to get fucked in the ass now.

The goal is Iran, all the wars in the last thirty years in the region are all about getting rid of Iran.

>turning on the Kurds after using them to fight ISIS for years
Scumbag move desu.

I remember Jeb! loved the Kurds. He must be feeling miserable right now.

Alhamdulillah, based President Trump will put America on the path of the prophet (PBUH)

I understand that. immigration is just an our immediate concern. believe me the majority of his supporters probably won't care what he does for Israel in FP. it's fucked up but not enough people have been redpilled about the real problem of the entire world.

almost forgot about Candice
8/10 would coke binge and fuck her