Criminale!

How come you niggas don't talk about this manga? Found it some hours ago and read everything in one sitting
By the way
Hitman = thief > rapist > director stalker > bomber = arsonist

Other urls found in this thread:

urasunday.com/criminale/comic/24121.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Lady_Liberty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

People don't like the thief too much and talk died down when scans weren't coming out. I still like it though, the cast is pretty likeable.
Hitman best girl. Rapist the sexiest.

Best girl right there.

>you will never be a good enough actor to convince her you want her to giga drill rape your ass but are absolutely terrified of her riding your dick cowgirl style

The last two few chapters have been pretty good, seems like we will get more lore revealed in the next one.

How come they don't like the thief? She shows the weak sides of everyone else in a way that the MC can't and it's always ready to wreck shit up, she only needs to be fleshed out a bit more which is what the author is doing now.
If anything the only unlikeable girls would be the sisters and maybe to a lesser degree stalker

Too mary sue I guess. I'm not too hot on her either, I like her concept but I don't like love triangles as is and she makes it a square.

I think the "power" of the MC would probably be some sort ot charisma, which, if used correctly, would probably let him control all the criminals that are attracted to him and form the most powerful mafia

I like how only girls can fight in this series.

>bomber = arsonist
Please, arsonist has to be at least 2nd/3rd-tier.

>thief that high
Shit taste

She stole the OP's heart.

>arsonist has to be at least 2nd/3rd-tier

>literal fat ass
>anywhere near the top

Actually MC can fight to but it seems even he is somewhat unaware of how amazing his ability evade capture and beat Hitgirl is.

More like he just keeps dodging and running until the other side fucks up.

Jackie Chan did it so he can to.

Less fighting more self defense.

True but he's still very fit considering he jumped from the 3rd floor of a building.

Be honest with me, she will lose right? ;_;

I think this manga has a fair chance of having harem or open ending, the way the character interactions go and the feelings of the MC are handled kinda give off that feeling.
The interesting move was shipping cowtits with the nerd, bothers me a bit but gives more chances to other 3.

The thief is a really cringe character honestly.

> "biggest" criminal in the world
> gets easily captured by that edgy lookijg FBI chick

And sue hasn't shown much mre than party tricks either.

>open ending
aka "getting cancelled".

If he ends up the ultimate crimeboss he'll probably have a mistress.

Thief will lose though because she's his cousin. Did you notice their mother's look alike?

fuck all of you gouda best girl, how can you not want to protect this

Because it's getting a little predictable right now and the author just said it's going to get boring. Harukana is fine but she acts the same in every chapter.

Incest is legal.

Which chapter was this from?

It makes more sense if you keep in mind that she's a rather blatant reference to Lupin III,handcuff-wielding inspector included.

There's running gag in that series where Lupin deliberately gets cuffed and then escapes for the sole purpose of fucking with Inspector Zenigata. Something similar is likely happening here.

Chapter 21.

it's a shame 95% of Sup Forums doesn't know who inspector zenigata is

The family pictures were pretty cute.

I've seen some threads in the past, and it also comes up in yandere related discussions since stalker-chan is perhaps the only example of a reasonable yandere.

She isn't flat out crazy she just has really really strong unhealthy impulses and interests. But she understands that they are wrong.
It's the most convenient yandere character ever.

yeah, those are a really nice touch.

And therefore no fun

>It's fine.
>Even if I'm all alone at school,
>once I get home Mama and Papa will be there for me.
She was just asking for it, wasn't she?

There were regular weekly threads as soon as it started, but it's sort of tapered off. I myself stopped reading at like chapter 20. I'll catch up at some point, but I feel like I'm setting myself up for disappointment since I like Hitgirl so fucking much. That chapter where she performed for MC was hysterical.

Also, I really like the idea that he's got some criminal underlord aura which he wants absolutely no part of. Characters who are really good at something but are unwilling to capitalize on their skill are fun, especially if its something devious when all Ichimura wants to do is probably go to school and relax with his bros.

>Attention whore had a good reason to be attention whoring.
Color me surprised, I feel sad about her now.

>Thief->MC; Stalker->MC; Hitman->MC
This is not a square, but a triangular pyramid.

New chapter raws can be read here by the way: urasunday.com/criminale/comic/24121.html

Such a qt.

His little sister's pretty cute too.

/sarah/

She's literally "TELEPORTS BEHIND YOU" the character. There was also already a pretty large cast that could still use some fleshing out yet she shows up and is by far the center of attention.

I would get your complaints if this was an action battle harem or some shit like that where fights are meaningless if someone is too OP, but there's absolutely nothing of that here and the "teleports behing you" is just for shits and giggles, in case you didn't note it as of yet.
And if she's so mary sue then how come she got her ass handed easy by stalker and the FBI woman? And even if she was too mary sue, inside the story it makes perfect sense because of the special blood she has.
>There was also already a pretty large cast that could still use some fleshing out yet she shows up and is by far the center of attention.
How can you say that when her appearance and actions caused development for MC, Sarah and stalker? Actually, she was in dire need of development herself because she got caught up in being a tool for the author to influence the other characters.

like this user said she's a lupin homage which goes over a lot of anons' head since they shamefully aren't familiar with lupin

>Mama? Papa?
>Car's out, so I guess they're out shopping?
>Maybe they'll grab some donuts for me.
Maybe if I was reading this at my usual pace rather than slowly and barely translating, the next page would have come as more of a shock.

Lupin didn't casually steal the statue of liberty. It's not the same scale at all.

She escaped from the Statue of Liberty, she didn't steal it
She's not Carmen Sandiego

>people don't notice you until you steal their shit
>can't even take advantage of your unnoticeability

So, be honest with me

How likely is this to become a battle shonen with all the characters introduced so far to be relegated to supporting cast or shelved because the author can't figure out how to write them in that context?

Considering she is the best girl,
Yes
And it will be unfair

Just like ox in urami koi? They even look alike

More like Tsugumi from Nisekoi
as in she will purposefully fuck her own chances with MC, so that he can get with her best friend

Not very?

There's higher chance that they'll reveal that MC's crime is polygamy and it will turn into a harem romcom with insane girls.

I donno man. There's never been any pressure to choose.

Stalker is a good girl

Maybe I don't need to act. Maybe I like anal play and have a complex about my tiny dick. Don't judge

But dog is best urami koi

Being thief is suffering.

>Tsugumi
>Any chance of winning whatsoever
Did anybody actually believe she had any chance to begin with?

It got considerable less funny when it became a harem
thief ruined everything, but the author seems to not like the harem tropes since he did that scene with hitman in the first chapters

He actually has.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodbye_Lady_Liberty

No.
But it would have been the best possible outcome

>Ensemble cast of cute girls
>Sour-faced yakuza is the moe-est

>it's a shame 95% of Sup Forums doesn't know who inspector zenigata is

I refuse to believe this

What with his loli sister and yazuka heritage, the timid Gouda could easily carry a series centered around his family

Oh man, that means you missed her technically going out with MC on a date, and becoming the second yandere.

Good lord, how did I miss this jewel?

Torajirou is a miracle upon this universe. He's moe as hell.

Don't make me wish for that.

Maybe she'll get together with hacker when he reveals he doesn't want kids so she'll keep doing him raw.

It's more interesting when he's a side character and you can speculate on it. I think if he were the MC of his own series it would devolve in quality pretty quickly.

Thief is the best girl, I'm sorry.

Thief is cute but even at her best she serves primarily to support one of the other two.

Please. She's low-tier for trying to enter the MCbowl without being a yandere. She'll be perfect once the detective chick makes her snap for trying to hurt her Tami though.

>without being a yandere
straight up kidnapping your husbando is up there

I really wonder what "constitution" he has.

Thief = to disappear
Sabine = to find those who've had something stolen

MC = To make friends with criminals???
Also rereading this he's actually about to tell the level of hitgirls skills easily the first time they meet.

>master thief
Doesn't really count when it's literally just her standard practice. And the only reason she kidnapped him in the first place was due to his unique constitution and not her actual feelings for him.

I kind of want a set of omakes about each of the families.

That wasn't kidnapping, just theft.

>MC = To make friends with criminals???

he's come into contact with thousands of criminals without making friends, maybe something like he makes criminals better criminals?

Wait, isn't it just that he attracts criminals?

Yukiko a cute

So where does yandere get it from, mom or dad?

>A Stalker
>A Hitgirl
>A Cracker
>A Rapist
>A Yakuza
>An Arsonist
>A Bombgirl
>A Grifter
>A Phantom Thief
>and a victim

What kind of criminal characters you want to add in the future chapters?

In outside yes, but he has BLOOD or something from his descendant.

With this kind of people, they got enough to form a Caper Crew.

Both

>Prequel chapter about her parents in high school, each oblivious to the fact that the other one is eating their hair

Ocean's 11 when

>spy vs spy shit as they try to get the drop on one another

I'm sold

so basically kaguya-sama

I was thinking more physical traps than psychological but some of that could work too

oh shit, new chapter tomorrow. You've brightened my night up, user.

The complete opposite on all of them : A detective secret spy agent. This character is like the combination of Sherlock Holmes and James Bond.

Hitman is a bit too generic for me.

police = thief > rapist > stalker > bomber > hitman > arson

>MC uses armored gauntlet to stop knife
>fire blanket
>flank vests
Tami is pretty /k/ and an operator on his own way

>harem shit ruin another good series
Goddammit

Never thought I'd say this of a 40-year-old but his mother is quite the lady.