How do we kill off the black race

Sooner rather than later

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/news/2017/11/25/plague-deaths-rise-to-nearly-200-as-outbreak-grows-in-madagascar/23286923/
gotquestions.org/Petra.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Poison their crack. Millions of niggers will die.

Deport them from our nations and leave them to themselves.

Open more abortion centers.
Only nigger women and nigger tier women use them

How so

Forreal how would we get rid of them

Just fucking deport the niggers. They aren't "American", they're African. Send them back to Africa. Stop giving them welfare and help, let them fend off for themselves - this alone would make millions flee.

This is plausible. I was thinking of something more persuasive

KEK wills it

Support death penalty for fucking starters, if we did the black population (at least in the states) would be cut in half along with crime and other subhuman scum

How so though? How would we actually plausibly get rid of them? This is a serious question. Perhaps I shouldnt come off as so strong

We have to take control of our judicial system

Without white help we would not be on course for 4 billion niggers.
There would be 200 million and they would all be in Africa.

Fucking sage, razorfist just did a vid on this

So how do you propose to fix the problem

Excellent idea as well.
It's very hard and will never be "accepted" politically. I can't tell you how, only the what. This is true with every movement though, you need to begin and get moving and conquer little by little. Doing things such as cutting welfare (even indirectly like Trump did - you gotta work to get it) and seemingly unrelated things (death penalty) are incredible starting points.

Any updates on the black death in Madagascar?

We have to think like jews and subvert them. Only feasable technique at this point.

Paid repatriation.
Sterilisation in exchange for welfare.
Stop sending aid to Africa.

Lots of things we could do if we had the will.

By them, i do mean both jews AND blacks come to think of it. I think we can be more direct when it comes to black people

Simply stop feeding them and paying for their nesting grounds and 98% of them will die of starvation, disease, or exposure within a few months.

You got the right idea. Abortion clinics, while I heavily disagree with them for white people, are excellent to deal with niggers. They kill themselves quite efficiently. Promote that for niggers as well, that's another step.

Make it so the government pays you $50 for abortions rather than having it cost anything.

Say goodbye to niggers in a single generation.

idk they're killing themselves pretty quickly as it is

i.e. high abortion rates/gang violence

aol.com/article/news/2017/11/25/plague-deaths-rise-to-nearly-200-as-outbreak-grows-in-madagascar/23286923/
Apparently slowin down sadly

>infect white women with a virus that only targets black males

problem will sort itself out after that lad

Well will of course is not enough. Its not so much about will power as it is about brain power. If we put out heads together we can figure something out. We have to act swiftly, therefore lets get some ideas out there

already centuries too late

our ohh so "wonderful" ancestors were too busy virtue signalling instead of doing the right thing

We should use the states system, outlaw abortions in white super majority states like Kentucky and maine while support abortions in places like Louisiana

>doesn't realize dark people are the majority on Earth

How do we get this through to fruition? This needs to happen now. We’re talking about total destruction of white people throughout the world! We need to get these things done NOW or it will be very much too late

I have a hard time believing you're after a sincere discussion.

Too true :(

Lets not lose hope just yet. Theres still work that can be done

Oppose foreign aid to them on the basis of Muh debt and find someone who will support a welfare system like Maine's on a federal level

For sweden an emp bomb would do it. They would freeze to death with in hours.

how can you say this when you yourself arent even white

Already happening, most abortion clinics are in their neighborhoods.

Bummer. Thanks anyway user.

Cheer up cunt. Only degenerate roasties go for the BBC. Get off Sup Forums for a while

this has been discussed a thousand times, newfag. in form of reparations for slavery - the nogs would follow the money much like the kikes but with less/no foresight. then we can sink the ships we load them up on and there you have it.

I agree but do u believe the whites will fall under the spell too in those blacker areas? Louisiana and most other places always had a traditional white population and still do to an extant

No more gibs.

Aren't you supposed to be neutral?

Stop being a kike Swissfag.
>pic related

Try doing something instead of posting on Sup Forums all day

cro-magnons originated from petra

also force sterilization for gibs/abortions. done

Aids, ebola, civil war and starvation

why does that article have tmorows date on it?

........ and?

We did until the Yankees up north said muh civil rights and only sent refugees to us in Dixie in an attempt to stop us, but back on topic I believe that people with good morals won't, but not all are safe from this spell unfortunately, so prevent this from white super majority states is the best idea imo

Genetically engineered Virus, that only affects those with Nigroid DNA markers.

Ok whatever i dont really care. Just want to see what people have to say about this issue

Just seems too complicated for now. Foreign aid?

What does that mean

Lets pool some money together and get the monkeys on the ships!

Certain foreign aid, like to Africa. But we should back up these east European countries who just got out of the Soviet Union a while ago, like Romania for example, and a way we could do this without people asking questions is simple things like asking them to follow constitutional right and all that fun stuff

The point is to know WHAT WE DO so we can do something

This is interesting I believe we come from Iraq originally, makes sense biblically geographically and historically but another day another thread

Amerimutt meme, he's just angry that we actually have united whites under a common goal unlike any other country ever, while he just stayed neutral during everything

How do we get that through the government.

All great ideas but a great idea is nothing without a greater plan of action

I agree support basic things even the normies can agree with

Are we gona get vaccines of ebola and unleash it on them? Be serious how can the white race as a group defeat the black race

Look into it: What is the significance of the city of Petra in the Bible?gotquestions.org/Petra.html

My family is from louisiana :’( one nigger loving cousin

Are u a superscientist? Do you know anyone who can pull this off? Any group of people. Lets think of real ideas we can implement in the real world, not just inside our heads

Nigger loving aunt till he went to jail, then with a Hispanic illegal who sold drugs, now she has like 7 mutts with no husband. Yankees really fucked us over hard

Findings say morroco but idk

Sure but lets focus on places that truly are in dier need like AMERICA FRANCE GERMANY ENGLAND IRELAND all these places are set to be REPLACED what do you think will happen to our race when this takes place? We will suffer unspeakably

Even more welfare.

Introduce Krokodil into nigger towns.

Fucker I've been the most active person on this thread and I've already said my piece on that shit, I'm talking about the whole world you dickhead

Stopping gibs is a good start.

That's a fucking great idea. Also drop instructions on how to make it in major cities. Leave around bags of clean syringes for them to pick up and share to do it with. Degeneracy will off itself.

Guns
Sex
Cars

Also make a smokable version. Niggers like smoking drugs better than injecting or snorting. It can't kill instantly though. That will turn them away. Weak versions first, then increase purity.

Could be mixed with existing drugs.

It would have to be crack, weed or fried chicken.

stop sending money and medical aid to africa. they end up starving to death

Malt liquor too.

And things in ghetto area stores conveniently not security locked.

Give them $5000 each if they get sterilized
Theyll love it, no condoms, no kids, no consequences
Then we lock up everyone with aids and deport or cleanse
We make the same offer to mexicans too
White who try to apply are denied, and we tell them its for non-whites only and theyre too privileged to apply
They get angry at minorities and the government that coddles minorities

No condoms, no kids, no child support, $5000. Most black men would go for that.

oh and the state gets the money back as its all spent on nikes and swishers
We can use it for deportations or bullets

Remove the gibs and let nature take its course.

Not just death penalty, but bring back public executions. Lamar and Tyrone likely don't appreciate if a crime is a capital offense if the punishment is unseen and abstract. We should follow the Iranian example and have a Mobile crane come and hoist up the groid in the street corner where the crime was committed.

Fear of punishment must be more visceral and certain.

Nogs will insult other nogs for not choosing it
Crab bucket mentality
If I wasnt a white man who wants a white family and country, I might take the $5000

If I take my glasses off and look at that picture, all I see are blacks.

Not that this would ever happen anyway, but suppose it did - what would be the guidelines on who's white, who's mexican, etc?

We let them kill off the white race... and then they'll STARVE TO DEATH.

Ididn't allowed you to make a gif about me having fun with my friends!

This is brazilian-face-rape culture!

I was just taking them for a soup!

Fucking racists!

Name, skin color
Cases will be decided by receptionists/doctors
Naturally, I dont want whites to do this, but if some degenerate mongrel mixed whites want to take themselves out of the gene pool, thats probably a positive

You got a good sense of humor huenigger
UMA DELICIOUSA!

Nice trips. Nogs would absolutely take the deal. No child support, quick money to waste on liquor, menthols, shoes and gold chains. It's a better deal than Obama phones.

breed them out!
just make sure to give your daughters to a nigger, this way we will finally get ridd of them!

We don't provide free contreception/abortion/sterilzation by skin color, but by "low income".

That way, the liberals can't complain.

We can also cull our own degenerates. It's eugenics in action.

Too late, they're a part of you

Sterilize convicts, free abortions. Wait.

S O P A
O
P
A